Black people in USA are fucked

We dont stand a chance

>population steadily decarasing
>1 in 3 locked in prison
>over half of black children dont know their dad
>rampant drug abuse
>horryfying black-to-black knife/gun statistics
>53% of all abortions made by blacks (compare to our total demoraphics this is annhilation-in-progress)
>at about 16 milion black poeple aborted since 1975
>you hate us with passion. You want us all gone

still you are here weeping about black culture taking over U.S. you are attacking us because we are becoming aggressive and violent.. not content with situation we are in. You want us dead or imprisoned for decades while we are trying to survive

this is a genocide and you are angry that we dont obey it and go die like pigs

Attached: dfs.jpg (768x512, 122K)

Now you see it! Niggers going extinct, is what is happening.
>Nigger Genocide

Attached: 001.jpg (3000x2561, 773K)

so much hate

Its whites who are going extinct niggers are doing excellently globally and in america. It is the 11th hour.

>nigs shill for open borders
>get replaced by Mexicans and Muslims

nigs are stupid

And of course a dumb nigger like you ignores that spics have pushed you out of your neighborhoods and have more voting power than you now. But keep blaming whitey

Attached: 1533022493900.jpg (500x485, 108K)

Then how about we Just vote republican and try to get women off the welfare and other social programs. Instead of blaming other people, how about we stop being what we are called and try to be like the Hispanics. Bring back the nuclear Black Family.

Attached: IMG_20190803_125735.jpg (3456x3456, 2.38M)

A bunch of problems you cause yourselves.

Blame whitey.

Yup. It's a nigger.

Shhh Hans. Don't ruin the surprise.

Spics are pushing everybody out of their own neighborhoods.

>becoming aggressive and violent
Nogs have always been aggressive and violent, have you ever heard of Africa fake black guy?

The black percentage of the US population is remaining consistent at about 15% white the white percentage plummets.

Blacks are fine.

>1 in 3 locked in prison
>over half of black children dont know their dad
made me laugh

>you are attacking us because we are becoming aggressive and violent
what the fuck does this mean?
are you upset that people are defending themselves?
I swear niggers (and retards that LARP as niggers) have no concept of personal responsibility for their actions. Tell other niggers to stop being violent assholes and they'll stop getting ventilated.

Attached: brady_campaign.jpg (640x1180, 566K)

You could always go back to Africa. With the education and skills learned by african Americans they could build up the infrastructure needed in Africa to raise it from poverty and make it a prosperous nation.

Attached: african-woman-maasai-tradition-clothing.jpg (467x700, 60K)

>Bring back the nuclear Black Family.
The problem with that is it never existed in nature. Africans didn't survive the ice age so monogamous pairings weren't vital to survival. You'll have to wait for natural selection to weed out all the welfare moms, which thanks to abortion is happening slowly but surely.

black people dominate all the music industry
anywhere I go

its fucking trap and hip hop

all blacks

stop crying

black people dominate all the music industry
anywhere I go, its fucking trap and hip hop. All blacks. All the top artists are black, the top elite sportspeeps are black.

Fuck off, blacks are privilleged as fuck

stop crying

You also can't spell decreasing correctly.

Attached: niggerthreads.png (919x737, 39K)

All niggers must hang it’s what you get for being pawns of the kikes

Stop murdering and raping white people. Stop being welfare leeches. Stop committing crime.

That might help. But you can't do that, because you are literal animals that are capable of human speech.

>Black genocide doesn't matter
haha niggers
>white genocide doesn't matter
;-;

>decrasing
>horryfying
>annhilation
>demoraphics
It would be cute if you weren't an adult and a nigger.

Your population has stayed constant at 13% whereas whites are the ONLY percentage that is falling. Plus, niggers aren't true Americans; they're only here because Americans thought at one time that it would be a good way to get work done cheaply. Tell me the biggest contribution that blacks have made to America and if it's a decent answer, I'll concede.

I doubt that will happen in my lifetime.

Im 24 and it's hard to find a tolerable Black Woman all of them I've met so far just wants push you and try to control you and the relationship. I prefer Hispanics since they know to be mothers thanks to their parents but at the end if the day my child is gonna be confused about his background.