Burger Laws on Long Island

I am detained for eating McDonald's in a public park. Video of incident

youtu.be/YdAaVtkMiZc

Please share and make this viral

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-03-12-35-24.png (720x1280, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lMS-EfcWrSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Americans
>free

you got a license to eat that fucking burger you Yankstain?

Attached: 1559882568695.png (400x400, 38K)

Haha AMERICANS

Attached: 1515355665040.jpg (1200x1200, 129K)

>Please share and make this viral
it's 4 months old

Why would you want to eat in your car? Fucking disgusting. Go home and sit at a dinner table.

Is America the most cucked nation on earth?

Attached: 1513062427715.png (500x583, 110K)

Is it really that fucking hard to be polite to the officer? He almost certainly would have let you chill and eat if you were simply a calm human being that didn't needless lash out at him like some kind of unhinged white nigger. There is a lot of people doing heroin in that area he was probably just checking up to make sure there wasn't a needle in your arm.

Attached: 41A3D871-8192-4549-AC54-26B4ADD52BB4.png (1000x1000, 502K)

you're a fucking mutt, glad he's harassing you

AND THE LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

am I being detained?

Attached: gladiator.jpg (250x250, 14K)

>throws a temper tantrum on cop for no reason but to show off
>expects sympathy

You fucking retard you needed a sticker on your car. You arnt a resident of the town. Follow the rules of conduct for our society you dumb fuck.

>white

Bootlicking faggot

>look the cop wouldn’t have arrested you for not allowing your son to transition if you’d just not been transphobic

Attached: 9E6AD8FD-BB1A-47C1-9A1B-ADA9F2C9E6F2.jpg (524x555, 72K)

Fuck NY.

I don't want to risk getting stuck waiting for a train on my way back home. Eating fast food is bad enough, eating cold fast food is just very depressing.

Lol! Smithtown untermensch. Port Jeff is the true Aryan stronghold.

The conduct of your gay society involves drag queen story time, mandatory circumcision and hourly Israel worship

Stupid mutt. Lol. He thinks hes rambo.

all the retards in here attacking the police when they are DOING THEIR JOB just need to shut the fuck up. Remember without police like this minorities will commit crime against you and the only thing preventing that is the police.

show the flag

Agreed

Memeflag gets it. Jews and niggers are bad almost as bad as the pigs that protect them.
>ACAB

>ACAB
Want to know how i know youre a retard?

What he's not talking about is the prostitution or drug dealing that normally happens in the area.

>can’t argue against anything I’ve said

Attached: 7F710E39-50EB-45B4-8B8B-0007CA6A3ACD.png (376x309, 127K)

That's an area where rich Jews live and filthy goym like you disgust them.

If you understood what freedom felt like you wouldn't be saying that.

Actually they show up after the crime has been committed. You are the only thing that can stop you from being a victim. The reality is cops are keeping them safe.

ACAB shill need to fuck off and die. Stop trying to associate Jow Forums with niggers. We arent fucking retards like niggers. Want to make sure your movements never go anywhere? Yell ACAB. If you kill the cops then guess what. Swat comes. If you kill sway then guess what. Cia and fbi. If you kill them then guess what. National guard. If you kill them then guess what? The fucking military. Good luck with your retardation. Ill be sure to include your corpse in a meme.

It's this bizarre Northeastern cultural thing. People think that only residents should be able to use the parks in that town. There was a Michael Moore video about Greenwich beach park. Residents think that since they are paying taxes it should only be for them. They ended up storming the beach with a boat. It's pretty funny.
youtu.be/lMS-EfcWrSw

Attached: 1523076598553.jpg (1322x1215, 476K)

"You have ID?"
No
"You're operating a vehicle without a license?"
Well I have ID but...
>Lies to officer
>Expects officer to take anything else he says seriously.
"You're in a town facility and the sign states that you need a sticker on your vehicle that says you are a town resident"
>proceeds to mock the officer by offering him food
Imagine thinking you have a case against the officer.

>needing permission to eat

Back in the 80s I used to fuck several Smithtown girls. Could always find them hanging out at the SmithHaven Mall.

is the cop an eunuch? What's with his voice?

This. Fuckin hubristic assholes and their "freedom".

In this situation my local police would have just told me to leave. That cop is a faggot, true story. The guy just wanted to be left alone.

>Hahahaha if you resist the globohomo zogbots they'll kill you dead and I'll iaugh. I love being a slave to the Jewish system.

This, if that is OP at all, OP is clearly a white nigger and not worthy of our sympathy, respect the law, respect the police.

He's just some cunt kid going through a little rebel phase. He had this thing planned out.

Cops literally only care about 2 things.

1) Overtime
2) Their pension

cops are fags

Attached: 1548690948320.png (785x847, 287K)

>stramwman
Go get shot. I aint stopping you.

Its hilaruious that this retard puts a clip of rambo at the end. Fucking pure delusion.

This is what's up. If he would have been respectful and produced ID he would have been let off with a warning. LI towns are being invaded by degeneracies
>PA request denied
Good job doxxing yourself, muttboy

That’s not a straw man retard. Maybe if you weren’t 30% nigger you wouldn’t be this stupid

Let me guess daddy uncle is a policeman and he a gud cop he gun save us when day come fer muh gun. Slave/cattle mentality. Free men are not policed.

Im the nigger? Lol.

Dudes literally a fucking mutt.

The funny thing is you're more likely to become a statistic sucking all that cop dick. You should probably go back to Facebook if you care about "trying to make Jow Forums look bad".

Clearly the wigger was up to no good as there aren’t any McD’s in parks.

However, the police failed the shit test and issued him a bullshit unamerican citation like a bunch of redcoat nazi bootlickers.

Fuck all of them.

>10% battery
You're clearly high time preference and not meant to live in an area with white people laws

>We arent fucking retards like niggers.

Then why the fuck arent these cops shepherding niggers but bullying guy who eats his food in parking lot.

You're parked next to a garbage container eating food like a fucking goon. And doxed the officer to boot. I'm going to do something to you

Attached: 1562963857551.jpg (960x741, 94K)

OI YOU GOT A LOISENCE FOR DAT BURGAH?

Stop pushing and inspiring people with your bootlicking.

>Arguing with a police officer
>Refuses to give officer his ID
Naturally, this video only tells half the story. The person recording is a registered sex offender, which requires you to have a sticker on your car stating you are in fact a resident of the city to park in any parking spots that could potentially be around children. The person recording has more than likely sat in that spot multiple times, and has been caught multiple times (hence the anger and frustration in his voice and attitude during the entire encounter with the officer). Do some research before you post this kind of content, you brainlets.

Attached: 1546817523783.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Wow. Pull another fact out of your ass. Very interesting stuff.

this is why you support the police

>NOOOOOOOO NOT MY BURGER

Attached: 1533025342525.png (534x393, 296K)

Why the fuck you would have to show your ID if you didn't do anything?
Here you can deny that if they have no reason to ask.

this joke doesn't work when it's a britcuck saying it because you do in fact have to have a license to jerk off or watch TV or whatever.

This. Niggers are blissfully unaware of the fact that the only reason they're not getting strung up for their crimes is that the police exist. Alot of people are willfully ignorant I'd the fact that lynchings weren't just random acts of racial violence, they were killing criminals that law enforcement refused to touch.

I recently got a penalty charge notice from some private company for overstaying at service area. I was tired and slept a few hours in my van.
I looked up the company and the directors, all Bergs and Steins, I'm not paying the bastards

Tell me a story of freedom fin

Both wrong, keep seething, mutt.

/thread
Although it would have been funny to see the cops tackle him when he got out of the car

Uh oh user... you should have read this first.Bet you feel like a real retard now, you were literally defending a pedophile degenerate. HAH

>I didn't say Simon says

Attached: 5a2ac35c1e00003b000c2d20.jpg (1910x999, 96K)

No. New York has a lot of stupid rules about who can and can't use parks. If you live in Oyster Bay, there's an ocean beack park that only people from Oyster Bay town can use. Same for Smithtown. The officer would've just told him to get lost but since he was being a sperg he got a ticket.

Fuck off you prude

There are certain parks that are only made available to residents that live in the that specific county.

The guy in the car is breaking the law. This signs are posted everywhere.

I live in Long Island. The reason they do this is to keep homeless people away and to avoid a California situation.

I dont see the problem here. Give me the ID, tell him you work around the corner, he lets says ok, just so you know your not supposed to be here.. and both go on their marry way.

I dont see what the problem is here. People always make it a big thing, just give him your ID, it takes you 2 seconds Jesus. These are the same cops you would call if you were in trouble. You cant take 2 seconds to show him ID?

Post proof, faggot

>"It's a public park"
>"You need to be a resident to enter the park"
>Proceeds to get more irate
Kek, what a fag.

Attached: 1553796347790.gif (480x270, 1.34M)

>thinking this is about him eating.
Up your reading comp.

He could have eaten in the mcdonalds parking lot or even eat while hes driving home.

He didn't have a sticker on his car. You need a sticker on your car to park.

This is fucking embarrassing. The cop and the faggot thinking because he just got off work he should get special privileges.

>britbong talking about freedom
ahmed please.

I do this at a public park.
This has never happen to me.
Lol.

OK this is the OP here. the pig took my phone and i got out my older iphone7 to use to update. fucking asshole gave me a ticket and a court date. somehow eating is a misdemeanor

What if i'm tourist? I can't just go anywhere and have to know retarded laws for every specific place and can break laws by being in a park? Your country is retarded, there is no defending this type of lunacy

Interfering with an investigation is. And lying.

the reason they do it is because long island is filled with anti social control freak rich faggots who think their city belongs to them and their circle of rich faggot friends. everywhere you look there are fences and places you cannot go. stick to your designated shopping hubs, goyim, and leave the vast swathes of green to us.

Im sure the police would understand you not understanding if you're a tourist.

go back to your country

That only makes you look like a fool for screaming at a cop for simply asking your ID.

Signs are posted at the park that it's for residents only.
Unless you don't speak English. You should know the rules.

That completely explains why your vid is 3 months old. OP is a thermonuclear faggot and a Jew.

oi. don't be a fatty
dispose of that patty

Attached: 1512760285005.jpg (640x480, 47K)

yes you do, by entering a different country you must know their laws. Not knowing the laws doesnt mean you are innocent. If you dont like this rule, dont come here.

Thats the problem. This guy should have just gotten a little cheeseburger. So he could eat while driving. But no. Hes a fatass and needs the big mac so hes gotta pull over to not make a mess.

>highest paid police department in country

Listen, it sounds authoritarian but requiring a pass to be in park keeps riff raff out and that's pretty based. I live in the south now and any nice public area is completely overrun with beggars (which is illegal), shitty """musicians""" polluting the air with noise and people that don't live in the area just clogging everything up. Residents (i.e. taxpayers that actually paid for the nice areas) rarely use these areas b/c of this.

Public facilities paid for by taxpayers should only be usable by those that pay taxes. I key welfare reform point is to penalize those that accept assistance from the government somehow to disincentivize staying on welfare. Loss of access to public facilities like this is a start.

Checked, Americans live in a police state.

>dont come here
Already USA in a list of countries i will never visit, along with Israel and Sweden.

>This Mutt gets arrested in public park because a cop was in a bad mood.
>judge will likely throw charges out the second they are reviewed
In England people like you get auto jailed and the charges are automatic verdict and this shit happens daily for you. Nice try Dan.

Boot licker

As a New Yorker on the border of Nassau county, they pull this type of shit all the time. Interesting how they can come and use into our city as they please but will ticket you for literally taking your neice to the park. I fucking hate LIPD, they are absolute cunts for no reason.

So it's a private park that requires proof to use. Sounds legit, guy got pissy immediately like he knew and was waiting to get stopped.