30 yo females secure a future for white children

Why don't you go after single "career" women in their 30s? Many of them are childless and very conservative.

She wants a family because she knows the clock is ticking.
She is through with the (((party life))).
You two will have many children in a short time span.
She have accumulated some wealth before you met.

Attached: 847-03719537en_Masterfile.jpg (450x299, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 005.png (800x3098, 590K)

Because used goods are damaged and disgusting.

because they all have nigger boyfriends

Because downs syndrome

Abortion. It's that simple. Abort all abnormalities.

because she called me an incel a few months ago and now wants security

*secure a future for autistic white children

Still unlikely
The main drawback is going to be you will not be able to have a large family

Attached: Bates-Family.jpg (1024x835, 221K)

That's a meme. Sure, it gets more common, but far from every child will be autists.

>Many of them are very conservative.

Attached: 1502669663277.jpg (542x439, 17K)

It's a process, it's always a process.

I know plenty of girls in their early 30s at my church what would make fine wives

>Why don't you go after single "career" women in their 30s? Many of them are childless and very conservative.

Have you ever talked to any of these leftover women. Either they keep their thinking of “I want a 10/10 Prince Charming and deserve it” or they have no self discipline and thus are fat or crazy.

Some of them are just waiting for a godly man

Attached: Counting-On-Spoilers-Jana-Duggar.jpg (800x445, 41K)

>millennial women
>conservative

Take it from a 30-year-old guy that exclusively fucks 17-22-year-olds, you want a young woman that's not already unsalvageable. A woman you can mold, lead. A woman that's submissive, bubbly, optimistic.

30-year-old menopausal hags are broken and beyond repair. They've had kilometers of cock, decades of drinking, slutting it up, feminist dogmatism, failed relationships. They are insufferable to even be around, much less date.

if they were wife material, they would have gotten married before they hit their 30s

I dated a 31yr girl last year for a while. I am lawyer making 180k, I am fit, mid-30s, have an apartment, friends, all is fine. I haven’t dated a while after a brutal breakup with my long term ex-gf.

I thought “hey, she has some life experience, she might be more stable”. Boy was I wrong. She tried to tell me, first subtly, then once even openly that she is pretty much “dating down” because she’s such a 10/10 super-catch and I am not. She’s a 31yr old banking legal department woman without much career prospects who had at least 15 pounds too much on her body because she wasn’t doing much sport.

Yeah, you know what I did when she said I am sooo lucky being able to date her? Yeah, I smiled and said that it’s then better not to date any more. She told all her colleagues and friends that I am a crazy person.

tldr - don’t date any woman post 30, except if they had been married and her husband died in an accident.

t. pardo

Yes, I have. I'm married to one and have two fine children and a third healthy one one the way. Couldn't find a good female in my own age or younger so I figured I should meet someone that was a few years older.

I said some not all
Also what makes you think you are such a great catch?

stop lying hans. no one makes 180k in germany

What a lucky man.

you don't have to marry them
you can have multiple at the same time unless you worship a kike or something

I never said I am a “great catch”. But I really don’t need a post 30yrs chubby woman in a dead end job tell me she is “dating down” in relation to me. You think any girl would take it kindly if you told her she should be lucky to be with you because “you are dating down”?

There is a reason women post 30yrs aren’t marriage material. They are leftovers and not because of missed chances, but because of very good reasons.

180k isn’t even including my bonus.

>you don't have to marry them
Quality women don't shack up
> kike
Do you even know what that term means?

>career women
>childless
>very conservative
Sounds like they're conserving degeneracy.

>of missed chances
You act like there are all of these quality men asking them to get married

Attached: kike.jpg (204x236, 22K)

kike is a term for people that reject Christ

No, they changed their mind as they got older.

>Quality women
kek

Attached: Kang of kangz.jpg (1000x500, 105K)

Yes
Maybe if you were not an atheist you would not have a problem finding one

People don't change. We're governed by genetics.

I don't rule them out entirely, but I (and most men) will always pick younger if the choice is available, as younger = more fertile years left, (and usually) less baggage. So those women are a back-up plan, and they will have significantly reduced options as they age.
Sorry women, that may be a bitter pill to swallow, by that's how it is. Feminism lied to you. Don't shoot the messengers. We don't live in a world of infinite possibilities. We live in one of constraints. The individualism of the modern era blinds people to this.

>Many of them are very conservative
Doubt. Women usually become Conservative after having children. Prior to that, they often have naive indiscriminate good-will to all which ends up producing horrible results when it manifests itself politically. See "migrants welcome" etc....

Attached: 1560256504827.jpg (1073x1432, 267K)

This is not true.
There are examples of females that had long term relationships, but the ex-boyfriend was too afraid to start a family.

Bro, don't look for used up alcoholic slags.

>There are examples of females that had long term relationships, but the ex-boyfriend was too afraid to start a family.
I dont know why their fathers allow this

>Governed by genetics
>Aren't able to make active choices
You're a funny guy.

Me neither. Let's change that for our daughters m

>very conservative
lol
That's only the case in my chinese cartoons and video games.

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

correct

Just looking at the title makes me think that she's insane.
I might be wrong but I don't care tbdesu

Attached: 1491226552212.png (463x425, 18K)

A 30yr old woman had 15yrs to get in a stable relationship. If they didn’t, it’s very much because they aren’t marriage material.

Exception: her husband or finance died

Where are all of these quality men asking them to get married?

>30s
>Childless
>Career woman
>"Conservative"
I'd rather laugh at their misfortune and hubris

Attached: 1525848416655.png (833x738, 260K)

>stable relationship.
She should not be in anything that is not marriage

> and very conservative.
Pic related.
Anyways they hit the wall and are useless. Overwhelmingly their pair-bonding mechanism is completely broken and you're just signing up for a divorce.
Also nice flag. It really matches your cuck post.

Attached: 1554790304594.jpg (486x669, 68K)

Ohh, look! Banana-man came to post too.

Attached: banandrakt-for-vuxna.jpg (1850x2400, 111K)

Ideal woman -> more than 30 years old and virgin (and pretty and thin and tall). Being 20 years old and virgin is an accomplishment but not so much as being 30 yo and virgin. She passed a hard test and is marriage material. Of course she will come with some specific traces of character, maybe introverted or antisocial or exaggerated cleanliness but it worth it .

Oh look the cuck doesn't have a response. Go back to crying over your precious Muslims and how A$AP got to leave your shithole, spineless excuse of a nation.

>Overwhelmingly their pair-bonding mechanism
What if they are still virgins?

>childless and very conservative.

Attached: 1449863653772.jpg (1508x1493, 437K)

At 30? That would raise a lot of questions and is probabilistically low she is quality, but there would be hope.

>At 30?
Why is that so hard to believe?

Be realistic, outside of religious fanatics who have matchmakers to find a husband and aren’t even allowed to hold hands before marriage, you got to get to know each other first. If you are very dedicated, don’t have sex before marriage. But that’s an extremely rare thing these days.

>in their 30s

because i dont want a tranny kid

i got my wife pregnant when she was 15 and married her when she was 18.
After 4 kids i had to shut her womb down at age 30.

Because a modern woman having that much self control with the abundance of thirsty dicks out there is neigh unheard of today.

Bah, don't blame me for my cucked social democratic government. I've said it many times and I'll say it again. We should have lynched that American nigger on live broadcast.

You never know.

Attached: 1509576365639.gif (268x224, 27K)

And then each Swede could come out and suck the dick of the Muslim aggressors and put medals around their shafts.
It's your tradition right?

1 kid is still better than 0

>you got to get to know each other first
And why do you need to have sex to do that?
Maybe if you were not a modern man you would know nonmodern women

>Maybe if you were not a modern man you would know nonmodern women
You mad cunt?

Nah bro. Firebomb those fucking arabs with fosfor like your precious Jews did to Palestinians. It's the only moral thing to do.

Why would I be mad?
When I was single I had plenty of quality women to choose from

Genetics forced them to change. If it were up to them they would be riding chad's cock. The wall is real.

You're clearly mad because of the ad hominem.
> When I was single I had plenty of quality women to choose from
And now you're coping.
It's really obvious fren.

>hey user, sorry I had to fuck 50 tyrones and give birth to 3 niglets before realizing this was a mistake
>marry me now user
I used to get mad at this, but now this is just funny

Attached: 1489575772496.png (1080x720, 1.11M)

Hard burning the anonfren

Why else would you be complaining about modern women?
>And now you're coping.
for what?

Based geert wilder shitposting. (Even tho he is kind of zion)
We really live in a clownworld.

You mean the men they rejected in high school and college? They're either depressed / drugged up, getting degrees to beef up their career or working / slavewageing, wondering why they're still alone.

Attached: 1491217591845.jpg (458x749, 39K)

> single, "career" women in their 30s?
> is very conservative

Attached: all those poor faggots.jpg (704x528, 34K)

Wouldn't touch, ever. I said childless and conservative... Not nigger fuckers.

> Why else would you be complaining about modern women?
I don't know. Why would I be talking about the state of women in a thread about the state of women. If you think modern women are quality wew fucking lad.
> And now you're coping.
You tell me. Why did you feel the need to mention your supposedly lovely hambeast? I don't care.

>You mean the men they rejected in high school and college?
I said quality men looking to marry them

Why would you want to take a higher risk, when you can just pick up a younger wife instead?

Attached: images.jpg (130x130, 5K)

>why do you need sex to do that

You don’t. But I guarantee you that it is virtually impossible to find a mentally stable woman who is willing to get to know you for a year and never be intimate with you (max would be a non-tongue kiss).

Attached: 2065E8C1-A7BE-4B0C-8589-27585370A978.jpg (337x599, 92K)

Because incels think by some magic they will be attractive 20 years later and will be able to get an 18 yo virgin. They will be just like cool wine aunts and it will be funny.

Husband dying is bad too. Whether kharma or she poisoned him, nagged/broke him is bad. Very bad.

You don't change your mind around things and life the older you get? That's amazing.

>f you think modern women are quality wew fucking lad.
No but I am not concerned with modern women because I am not a modern man so they are not in my circle
> Why did you feel the need to mention your supposedly lovely hambeast?
Because you are the one with the problem finding a quality wife not me

If a woman is virgin at age 30, then she is either:
>A: unattractive (and I mean hideous, like 3 / 10)
>B: autistic to the point that she rejects offers from like it's her job
>C: is simply lying
>D: got hymenoplasty (aka isn't a virgin)

Needless to say, none of these options make her a viable choice.

I rather take a religious matchmaker than a Tinder whore, anyday.
This is why Med culture is so much superior to Nordcucks' life style

Yes, try it out! I had no luck with younger women. Immature spoiled brats that jumps from bed to bed. Perhaps I was just looking for them at the wrong place.

>But I guarantee you that it is virtually impossible to find a mentally stable woman
Its really not
>o get to know you for a year
it doesn't take a year to get to know somebody
>E: no single men at her church

> Because you are the one with the problem finding a quality wife not me
Am I? I am commenting on women in their 30's seeking men not lamenting on my lack of a wife. Your projective presumptions just keeping worse. How ugly is your woman?
> because I am not a modern man so they are not in my circle
Yeah, even they are probably masculine by comparison to you.

You forgot
>isn't real

only in her 30's would a regular woman be a grown up, when guys are mostly done by 24?
Keep your crumbles, I'll take a Greek wedding anyday over this Nordic cuckery

Attached: lulz.jpg (471x388, 24K)

>"career"
>"conservative"

Attached: aiportraits_1563771127.jpg (512x512, 12K)

>career women
>conservative
>party life
>30+
>children

i don't know where to start, inga.

I'll only settle for debt free virgins without tattoos

Roasties can bite the dust.

Attached: comment_qgeNAAGT9tK41xKOqj5A05ybGv1voyvb,w400.jpg (400x231, 22K)

>on my lack of a wife.
Why dont you have one?

> Immature spoiled brats that jumps from bed to bed.
that's why you don't marry Nordic whores, Kalle. Greek marriage arrangement is superior in every aspect.

You're retarded, I can see that now. That statement was saying that I am doing X not Y not that I am doing X and Y still applies.

>I said quality men looking to marry them
Look, here's my 2 cents. I tried a whole bunch of different acts. Nice guy in high school got me nowhere, asshole in college got me my first and second girlfriend (mostly because being an asshole makes you kind of funny, in a douchy way).

Now I'm in med school and I look at this with a grain a salt. Do I want to act like someone I'm not just so I can be a "quality" man? No, I can just make my money and not bother with these hoes. If and when needed, I'll get a surrogate to make a son for me, who I'll raise alone / with the help of my retired parents and I'll make my family from there.

I don't see the need for me to change my habits just for some overpriced pussy, without even getting into the divorce scandals that happen in the Western world. Just have your kids by surrogacy and raise them yourselves, no women needed. Ironically, this also prevents your wife from trying to push her leftist worldview on them (this may not seem important to most, but this is a serious point of contention for me; I would probably kill my wife if I found out she convinced my 4 year old son that he was a tranny)

>ex-boyfriend was too afraid to start a family
something, something, milk and a cow

Women's liberation destroys the concept of family and forces women to either be single moms or spinsters. Furthermore, it's wrong to force the childless to pay women to support irresponsible women's bastards they willfully CHOSE to have.
Not only will the streets run red with blood over this, they should.

This is true. I will arrange marriages for my daughters. Marry then away to children of other Swedish nationalists.
This is the future.