Socratic Molestation Thread

Was Socrates, and his contributions to Western thought, still based despite his having a sexual relationship with teenaged Plato and being an actual faggot pederast?

Attached: Socrates.jpg (237x300, 9K)

He was never a faggot though
lmaoing at you fags on pol

He and Plato had a pederast relationship with each other
lmaoing at me for bringing up a fact because you're an ignorant retard

Wait what

Socrates is thought of as one of the most important thinkers in the Western tradition, but he had a homosexual relationship with teenaged Plato. Jow Forums extols the virtues of western civilization, but hates faggots. So I'm asking, does Jow Forums still value Socrates despite this, or hate him because of it?

If it took my teacher to molest me so I could become one of, if not the most, smartest people in philosophy, I wouldn't even ask him to use spit. I'd take it as is just for penance of being bestowed such a gift.

Attached: 1549759393533.jpg (640x720, 108K)

it was different then they didn't see it as gay

>Let me tell you about your history Greek using secondary sources written in the 20th Century

do we see it as gay now? is gayness relative? if it is, why do we even care about faggots now?

Sauce?

its admittedly up for debate, but most historians believe it. If you're not familiar, also, it was very common in ancient Greek society for teenaged boys to have sexual relationships with their masters when they went into apprenticeships. But, beyond that, Socrates, Plato and Aristotle all advocated for homosexual acts at one point or another as normal. Aristotle thought men in the military should fuck each other so they'd forge stronger bonds between one another and fight harder.

Oh look, another kike astroturfing thread.

thought you were clever with that one huh
>falters from Jow Forums zeitgeist for two seconds
>OMG I FOUND A KIKE

Just go back to the Epstein thread if that's where you want to be. This subject interests me, I'm not shilling.

Its just the normalization of faggotry. Jews do this to make it seem like gays were a part of ancient societies and weren't prosecuted. That way its easier for gays to defend themselves now and to encourage others to join their shit lifestyle. They even go as far as saying two male skeletons found in a cave were gay lovers.

Attached: 1507426402874.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

you think the prevalence of these pederast relationships in ancient Greek society is a lie/propoganda? making sure i dont put words in your mouth

it also tends to vary...pedophilia/pederasty in Rome wasn't tolerated at all and treated like a high crime. Greece had these relationships but within a specific context of apprentice and master, a chomo was still seen as a chomo.

both had a lot of gay sex going on within the nobility though

Its an exaggeration. everything is hypersexualized now so if to males are close they are treated as homosexual.

Yeah, that's why you provided no sources. That's why you made unfounded assertions. Because you are genuinely interested. Okay kike.

Why are jewish Putinbots so obsessed with trannies and chugging cock?

didn't think I had to "source" commonly known shit about one of the West's great civilizations, or one of its greatest thinkers. Is this the state of Jow Forums now? I'm teaching 18 year old faggots home for summer break how to pick up a few books?

i didnt know socrates was a fag..you just ruined socrates for me

>tfw you will never be an ancient greek
>tfw you will never discuss philosophy and women inferiority with fellow based greek bros
>tfw you will never dump a load in your virgin greek wife for the sole purpose of procreation
>tfw you will never have a harem of cute blonde aryan trap slaves who you will pay nightly visits to
>tfw no cute aryan blonde trap slaves to suck and jerk and worship your based big greek penis
>tfw you will never dump your load in cute sissy blonde aryan trap slave when your bitchy wife is off to the agora
>tfw you will never snuggle in a non gay way with your aryan trap slaves after you filled their guts with your greek daddy juice

why was I born as a current greek and not a ancient one, fuck you jews!!

Attached: greekLove.jpg (380x531, 67K)

Provide sources, if you will.
Make sure you don't expose yourself by citing jewish academics from cold-war era US.

I am eagerly waiting.

>memeflag

>usual astroturfing propaganda talking points
>larps as greek
>just in time to bump the thread

Yeah, this is totally not a shill thread.

no user, that painting was commissioned by the Jews in 1873 A.D., it is all propaganda

lmao I have my geoflag turned on you triggered Greek faggout

The Athenians did nothing wrong

Rabbi pushing the faggot philosopher lie.
sage

Are Samurai still cool?

Attached: gay samurai.jpg (580x409, 68K)

Attached: japan gay samurai.jpg (613x410, 87K)

Socrates is the father of the christcuck morality along with his fellow preachers of virtuousity.
Not to be mistaken with honnor and such non coped virtues.

Depends for who

memeflag faggot discord tranny show your flag

Aristotle set back science 2000 years.

Whenever Europeans tried to make advancements in science they just fell back on Aristotle's wrong assumptions. He was ok at philosophy but bad at science but everyone treated him like he was the best ever at everything. We learn in (((school))) that it was the Church who set back science, but when you think about it, how does that even make sense? Why would the Church care if the Earth goes around the sun? That's not in the Bible or anything. It was Aristotle. Everyone, including the Church, was following Aristotle's ideas. Anytime some Galileo or Copernicus questioned it they would get shut down for going against Aristotle. (((School))) wants you to hate the civilized white men but praise the smelly Greek pedo roaches who are barely even white.

I don't care. I prefer Immanuel Kant. The only smart dude who really got it how a society works, that nation and culture is important, and of course the categorical imperative. The best thing to live by. Nietzsche, Engels, Marx and all the other craplords on the other hand were the reason for the uprise of nihilism, degeneracy, communism and postmodernism that we experience today.

Different times. Many people on Jow Forums cant separate context and actions from ideas. The left, however, does the same thing, and will ignore the context and actions to wholesale declare “homosex was totes cool and normal in Greece”

>t. christcuck

>whenever Europeans tried to make advancements in science
They did make advancements. The “Dark Age”, which is a gross misnomer, resulted more from economic factors, plague, etc in the wake of Rome’s fall

Yes I'm talking about a certain era.

get out of greece turkroach!

Attached: basedpagangods.jpg (539x750, 65K)

>does Jow Forums still value Socrates
We never did. Philosophers were and still are useless cunts.

jews

how could anyone not know this

Aristotle was elevated over the other philosophers because of his compatibility with the church, correct? What ideas of his specifically contributed to science stagnating? I’m more interested in ideas on the scientific method and metaphysics. Otherwise it’s unfair, especially considering Plato’s Timaeus and all the wacky shit in there

If you knew anything about Socrates other than what NPR tells you while you dialate your gash and asshole you’d know Socrates was married to a hot wife who fucked all day named Xanthippe and was a such a thundercunt Diogenes called him the first cuck for putting up with her shit and a real man would’ve whipped her through the street.
Also Plato himself wrote that while Socrates liked looking at strong boys, he never made a move a asked difficult philosophy questions instead.

That the sun goes around the Earth. Plants are not in male and female divisions, believed until the 1700s. He was wrong about inertia. He made up a theory about 54 spheres and 7 bodies fixed in space which was believed or a long time just because he was Aristotle. It was believed until 1577. He said heavier objects fall faster than light ones. 19000 years later people finally believed Galileo when he proved it wrong. Aristotle said the heart was the place of thought, intelligence, and emotion, even though their were Greeks at the time saying it was the brain. Aristotle's view was believed until the 1500s.
Moral of the story other Europeans are better than Greeks but we're taught to praise Greeks and bash real white people.

*1900 years later

*there

He was celibate you philistine kike.

Since you at least seem to be asking in a serious manner I’ll address it for you.
First of all, you don’t need to agree with a person on everything in order for him to be seen valuable or as a great person.
All of us have our flaws. Plato was a member of the nobility and his ideas favored aristocratic/oligarchic tendencies. This does not mean that he was not a cornerstone of western thought.
Socrates was a product of his generation. Ancient peoples did not particularly care who they had sex with but what role the person takes. On the age difference, you have to remember that this was normal for pretty much all of human history.

The Ancient Greeks had even more questionable things going on in their societies like weird religious practices and constant infighting over trivial matters, that still does not dispute their overall significance.

WE

Attached: Roman Era Fresco Depicting Socrates -- Circa Century BCE.jpg (474x624, 59K)