youtube.com/watch?v=iFAFA3B3CWU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=repxFQXVsHc
twitter.com/DAVIDVGOLIATH/status/1157724368543375362
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1157726804700016641
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

practicing for black friday i suppose?

BREAKING
FOOTAGE OF THE SHOOTER

Attached: 1564704458675.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

>multiple shooters
Gang shit that won't get any coverage? Or terrorists?

Rolling for multiple ISIS-affiliated shooters with videos on social media where they declare a jihad against anime and weebs

Please don't be white, please don't be white

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=iFAFA3B3CWU

It could also be multiple concealed carriers vs a spree shooter. It is Texas after all.

Americans getting shot big woop

Unconfirmed 31 dead holy fuck...

Good point

QUICK ANOTHER SHOOTER THREAD

Attached: 1553287143550.png (2518x1024, 253K)

Cant wait to see what bullshit I'm going to deal with tomorrow...

Attached: 20181128_161825.jpg (2560x1440, 1.18M)

>El Paso
Lmao

We need to go back on a gold standard so the Jews can't continue to confiscate our wealth through inflation.

"In the absence of a gold standard there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation - there is no safe store of value." - Alan Greenspan (1966)

probably just a bunch of rednecks/niggers fighting over a parking spot or who took the last can of lard

Anitfa

RIP 2ND AMENDMENT

id hit it.

CIA assets. That glownigger compound that got memory-holed, where kids were trained to become school shooters, was right next door in New Mexico.

Attached: CNN_compound.png (720x888, 404K)

Gold standard was pushed by jews wtf are you saying.
The best is silver standard since he cant be monopolized.

They say there are multiple shooters every single time but it always ends up being one.

Attached: agenda-free-unedited.png (974x541, 811K)

>el paso
How do we know it isnt a cartel gunfight?

If the government refrains from regulation (taxation) the worthlessness of the money becomes apparent and the fraud can no longer be concealed." - Sir John Maynard Keynes.

This is why trump can't cut spending because the whole system is based on more debt. The only fix is to revalue gold one morning to between 20k-100k per ounce to purge all the debt from the system.

Fake news, California has the strictest gun laws in America

Deep in the west Texas town of El Paso,op fell in love with a mexican girl

>August 1st: German hacked to death
>August 2nd: Panic in Kashmir
>August 3rd: Mass Shooting
It just keeps happening bros

Attached: tehe.gif (416x414, 1.63M)

Isnt there some cartel peace treaty in El Paso?

so realistically how long are we going to keep going while doing literally nothing substantial about shooters
like, we aren't even doing something stupid just to prove if it works or not so politics can move on and try something else, we're just not doing anything for a while now

i dislike the phrase "active shooter". it implies the existence of "passive shooters", who could turn into active shooters at any moment. the media just love to spread FUD, don't they?

This sucks. I work at a Walmart in Garland and if they shot that place up, I wouldn't have to go to work today.

They recovered a weapon. Listening to El Paso County Regional on Scanner Radio app.

No. The west has no gold the east does. BUT America/govt/JP Morgan have boatloads of silver.

So you can have a worldwide gold standard And a clean reset IF you make the deal that silver to gold ratio goes back down to its historical ratio of 16-1 which is the ratio it comes out of the earths crust. So then you can have a clean reset with silver gaining roughly 10 times on gold.

You put plastic... on top of a plastic tablecloth, why? It's already hideous.

Attached: 1529955916374s.jpg (250x131, 4K)

But then my werewolf hunting enterprise would become a lot less cost effective

Alleged manifesto posted in another bread

Attached: 1564857046333.jpg (1536x2048, 866K)

im in love

Yeah it's because they rely on escapees testimonies, ''that heard some shot but others appeared farther or different''. You just can't arrest a guy that may be the suspect and call it a day.

I think it's "active" as in "hasn't stopped shooting", not "hasn't started yet".

I'll pray for you walmartAnon. Not gonna lie, as soon as I heard 'walmart' I thought maybe it could be you getting manifesto woke.

Pic related is the shooters manifesto

I see someone already posted it.

Attached: 1564857127316.jpg (1536x2048, 866K)

Multiple people in custody
>Multiple people in custody

It's Walmart, he is the famous Walmart employee poster

Hey all you gun nuts, remember when you said this type of shit can't happen in Texas because there's just so many guns?

So you support weapons training for all and mandatory carry by all voting adults?

That would be doing something.

Being shot in a Walmart is about as American as apple pie.

Attached: 0d9.jpg (960x702, 88K)

It's literally not a problem. You wanna fix something fix deaths from medical malpractice.

Attached: 1533054110782.png (960x960, 281K)

Jews are more mad at my post here than Americans having guns

Attached: 1525297031825.jpg (726x676, 102K)

what would you like to do?
We have owned guns by the millions for hundreds of years. Guns aren't the problem.

Fuck yes. More than once.

I know, but there's no reason to have so much plastic on the table.
If they're worried about the crumbs, you can just wipe them off with a towel.

Come on, kid. The cap 2 truck has to be done!!

You underestimate niggers and being unable to eat cleanly.

My "manifesto" will include my autobiography and a number of other written works that no one will give a shit about. I'm nearly forced published posthumously, because I'll demand changes as I'm never satisfied with the end product.

Attached: 20181121_114625.jpg (2560x1440, 1.44M)

Fuck I just saw some videos I wish I hadn't seen

Kids crying and stuff this is really fucked up

it could be worded differently.

Hello false flag department?

The left loves to say you aren't going to stop a mass shooter with your gun. This is the worst argument ever. I don't buy my gun to protect other people on the off chance 1 in a million odds I'm in a crowded place when a mass shooter comes thru.

If I'm at Walmart and some shooter starts shooting in a different area of the store. I'm running out threw some exit. I'm not going to try and engage and shoot the shooter.

22 Mexican nationals eliminated so far

are you implying we're incapable of fixing more than one thing at a time

Supposedly there's a video of bodies in front of the Walmart,anybody got it?

I'm implying that government is never the solution to anything.

Attached: 7uc8wf.jpg (600x900, 97K)

so then what the fuck are we doing

they always say multiple shooters in early reports for every mass shooting

Probably 80+% of people don't understand that bullets produce a supersonic crack, or that sound echoes off large surfaces. So witnesses are always thinking they got flanked by multiple shooters.

Oh, yeah I forgot you have those. Is there many of them working there? I only saw whiteys in last pic. If we make a mess, we just clean up with a wet cloth.

they claim to have three suspects in custody

Attached: 1523676738719.jpg (782x729, 88K)

it sucks but Lots of people die everyday.

For all the press these shootings get did you know that since 1980 there have been only about 5-600 fatalities in school shootings nationwide? If there were only 500 shootings in just Chicago in just one year there'd be an end of year celebration for the mayor in the hood. And at that celebration a couple more would probably be shot too. But still a low number.

Attached: Screenshot (84).png (598x254, 15K)

it will be forgotten and one patsy will take the fall. mossad tactics never change.

Night time would find me in walmart doritos
Music would play and felina would whirl.

Yes, but it's not an ironbound law. And if the king is in jail, then the treaties are up to "negotiation".

>BREAKING ACTIVE SHOOTER
Translation: The patsy they were going to shot didn't work out, so now they're finding anudder to blame while the CIA/Mossad assassins escape.

I heard Lookner confirm that he saw it but couldn't show it on stream. Someone post it if you have it.

Hey nigger lover, el paso is a democratic county and has been for a long time.
>Full of democrats that fear guns, and thus, do not carry
>There is probably a sign and a door man denying entry to those who openly carry
>If guns are left in a vehicle, basic personal safety instinct and training is to flee the area when possible and to not attempt to be a hero.

In other words, your a slimy jew fuck and you should consider suicide.

This is literally a fucking onion skit lmfao
m.youtube.com/watch?v=repxFQXVsHc

>spics
>concealed carriers

The city is like 95% spic too

Please be white

Anyone posted this already??

DECLAS SOON!

Attached: QpredictedTHIS.png (412x363, 17K)

Lmao

link, you double nigger

twitter.com/DAVIDVGOLIATH/status/1157724368543375362

>spics in my state getting shot
This Saturday couldn’t have started any better

mass boobing

I leave before they arrive because blacks are unable to wake up before noon as they need that time to communicate with the Stars or some shit.

Attached: 8ft67wsy93e31.jpg (640x922, 40K)

From scanner. They are taking all witnesses and isolating from each other and telling them not to talk to each other. Narrative control in action. It's vegas2.0

Thanks, Lookner

that shit was hilarious thx user

>inb4 white supremacist

It's 10000000000000% impossible that there isn't security footage of this.

Remember that when we never ever see it.

Anyone seen the unconfirmed manifesto that's floating around?

Attached: 1562396730831.jpg (1536x2049, 598K)

>massive music festival in las vegas
>spics at walmart
>vegas 2.0
Negative IQ

WalMart employees and customers are kinda fucked up.
One time a spic stole a shotgun from a local WalMart. The WalMart employee just stood there looking stupid at the spic saying, the trigger lock would stop him from shooting the shotgun. Well, the spic just fucked up the trigger lock, so it would shoot anyway. The spic leaves the WalMart shooting at random shit. A cop shows up and runs the spic down, like it was the cool thing to do. All the leftist fucks there start crying about the cop not giving the spic an opportunity to give up. The spic is suing the police department now.
America is a fucking joke.

Airport security checks at Walmart. The complete state of America.

Attached: Walmart-Memes4.jpg (564x704, 73K)

Don't sweat it user, it was in el Paso

Last night some user was saying whites need to start committing violence against minorities to keep them out of our communities. Maybe it was him

I know this is probably a joke about how El Paso is a majority Hispanic city, but you might be closer to the truth than you realize. That Walmart is extremely popular with shoppers from Juarez because it's right in between a bus depot and a shopping mall, with another mall within walking distance.

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1157726804700016641

can you imagine what's is going to be like from now on

one false flag per week

Attached: 1024px-M3grantmini.jpg (1000x692, 147K)

This sounds like a new Vegas style shooting.