>Belfast City Cemetery: Man arrested as car hits people
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-49218967

Attached: 0Untitled.png (744x752, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ShabnamChaudhri/status/1157566420567437312
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZnfJtqsejU
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8vJ_lMxQI&t=53s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster.

BrainleTed

Attached: EA8qeNGXsAAEXf9.jpg (900x1200, 231K)

Remember lads, don't be a fucking oik, take a brolly

Attached: download.jpg (780x464, 54K)

So, what's the best way to serve tea? Loose leaf/bags/loose leaf in a infuser?

That took you 53 seconds GCHQ. Not your fastest time.

Attached: truth.jpg (725x545, 130K)

stop touchin' me fookin hens!

Attached: stungagain.png (1272x785, 78K)

retarTed

Have a nice blackpill...
twitter.com/ShabnamChaudhri/status/1157566420567437312

Attached: Hitchens9.png (663x512, 425K)

I fucking love pubs alright is that so fucking wrong you arsehole, you total fucking COCK CHAFER

I actually agree with what this Greta kids says

Attached: greta inspirational.jpg (552x867, 101K)

Based and potatopilled

She creeps me out.

farTed

Greta legit looks slightly downs.

Evening GCHQ. How're things?

Why is that a blackpill?

I see no evidence of her mental retardation she's just some sort of autistic zealot.

spasticaTed

Why does Eddie always go quiet when you bring up that time he drunkposted that story about him running over a girl and her dog... I swear that was you Eddie.

Take the tintype pill

Attached: DAXjIYj.jpg (691x900, 81K)

need the one on the left to sook on me bollocks eh fellow brits

I think she looks quintessentially Finnish

I found an old unused single-use camera the other day. If I take some pictures with it where can I take it to get the photos developed?

Attached: ApuThinking.png (741x568, 29K)

Teapot, loose leaf. Prewarm the pot. Tea, sugar, milk last

Anyone who puts milk in first is no better than a kiddy diddler.

i told you in the last thread, boots

In 2004

No. Fuck off /p/.

Attached: You Don't Say?.jpg (1440x813, 241K)

Her sister almost looks normal in comparison desu

Attached: Beata & Greta.jpg (960x938, 111K)

We're onto you

t. increasingly nervous digitard

>too working class to be a tory
>too much of a white, straight Christian male to join labour
>not full of blind xenophobia enough to join bxp or ukip or bnp or whatever the fuck else
feel like I don't belong anywhere desu ;(

High risk of a neo Marxist government at the next general election if Farage enters the fray instead of trying to form a union with the Conservatives. Wtness the Vrecon Beacons election
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZnfJtqsejU

>Witness the Brecon Beacons election.
Fixed.

Maybe if you use askjeeves.com you can get an answer about your primitive technology

For who

>that image
Right in the feels, every fucking time.

It looks like she's got caveman hair

>High risk of a neo Marxist government at the next general election if Farage enters the fray instead of trying to form a union with the Conservatives.

you have to break some eggs to bake a cake lad

The parents look somewhat human, maybe there's some Sami ancestry on the paternal side. Really wonder what happened during pregnancy in order for everything to end up so terribly wrong.

Attached: ceac83287408c6ee95e70f48079e6cf1-1200x651.jpg (1200x651, 102K)

Britain, you are dead.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8vJ_lMxQI&t=53s

Attached: Hitchens13.jpg (581x1024, 91K)

Demoralisation psyop cunts OUT.

How long have I got left?

You know the rest of the sentence MI5.

>I hate this fast growing tendency to chain men to machines in big factories and deprive them of all joy in their efforts — the plan will lead to cheap men and cheap products.
Richard Wagner was the original Tedpiller.

Attached: 322AF2EE-0143-4BE0-9FC6-75E3BD20C5FA.jpg (770x433, 52K)

Sound like a lib dem or a Tory desu
Or just labour, basically your third point means your just a normie and do belong to any of those parties, pick your poison

There were people before Wagner who had anti-industrial sentiments.

The bognor regis tourism board

That was someone else, their question reminded me about my camera.

our crack MS Paint agents are spewing out anti Ted propaganda daily meanwhile you haven't halted even one bin collection day?

Attached: ted wins.pngo.png (1964x1340, 793K)

Who are these great men?

something has seriously gone wrong with you Swedes

Almost.

What do you mean rest of the sentence? There’s a full stop

>you have to break some eggs to bake a cake lad
But what if i want to remove the eggs from the cake?

pill me on thestudentroom

Migration is linked to 82% of population growth.... grandparent cry.

Attached: Hitchens6.jpg (1084x890, 164K)

I notice it didnt bother him enough to do his scores on tree bark. And write symphonies for rock backing.

The British PM doesn't seem to understand that displacing Irish nationalists with a hard border in a no-deal scenario won't end well

Wasn't there some post about fetal alcoholism syndrome or something. The parents look like they're not unfamiliar with substance abuse.

Are you retarded?

Attached: BA885914-BA80-470F-A8C7-C026163BEE87.jpg (940x1411, 2.26M)

The mother looks like she tans too much.

We can become an Islamic country and throw Owen Jones off a rooftop.

The only negative portrayal of us in that image is that we're all fat and ugly. I don't think you'll find many people left alive who don't find the idea of industrial society burning down a bad thing.

Boris wants an Irish sea border?

She has FAS, yes. She also has autism, OCD and a hormonal disorder that causes delayed puberty.

who the fuck is Nadiya Hussein

What's going on here morrisons?

Attached: IMG_20190803_191737.jpg (3120x4160, 2.07M)

Made that image of the roof throwing muzzies yet m8?

vile hippies

Attached: 1426760505397.png (665x662, 422K)

Her mom and dad look like brother and sister tbqh.

>the plan will lead to cheap men and cheap products.
The instruments back then were handcrafted and built at a very high quality. It’s not exactly cutting down an entire forest like in The Two Towers.
Fun fact: Tolkien based Isengard on the industrialisation of England.

Some things are just not meant to be

Why are you shopping for fag drinks?

Da fuck is that?

Well there were some really cool native American Indian Chiefs who didn't think much of it. I shan't name too many names. You can find a handful of English statesmen, philosophers and writers of various persuasions who didn't like it much either.

I see britpol is still seething about based Greta and based extinction rebellion showing them up as a bunch of seething impotent retards lol

Attached: 446FEC7F-0BBF-46E4-868E-E18E3005B325.jpg (640x874, 82K)

Ned ludd you absolute brainlet

I put the full stop there. It's a famous sentence.

dont post that filth round here

All Extinction Rebellion achieve is push more and more people away from their hippy policies everytime they do anything.

the scouring is modern Britain but we never get rid of Sharkey or Wormtongue

>shan't name too many names
So you don't know any then? lmao

On the actual land border between the UK and Ireland.
An Irish Sea border with NI in the EU single market/customs union as allowed for by the backstop would've been a better solution.

He can say all he wants about not wanting a hard border, but his interests are really biased towards the DUP and those who identify as British.

Morrison’s have great deals time to time. Yesterday I stopped in for some fireball and it was £12 instead of £15, not much but it’s a deal if you’re buying a few bottles a week anyway

Lads I've got a brilliant idea, why don't we stop irreversibly destroying the demographics for spicy food?

Attached: UKmeme24.jpg (2560x1920, 1.01M)

Shes just a liar, plain and simple. Cant tell if she is just really fucking stupid or just very very delusional, either way she is full of shit. Im appalled but not surprised at all of the mongoloid basedtier politicians falling over themselves to lick her shoes. So fucking pathetic

They're all retards.

>green wave in European elections
>push people away
Lol okay, seethe more that they actually fought for something they believe in while you can’t even motivate yourself to shower regularly

Depends on the time of day.

In fact that referendum had quite a lot of British bias in its' own accord

Yep. I bet shes got her nipple superglue on order.

Pimms isn't homosex you ape

He didn’t even exist

I know a few.

>The UK stands as an ideal country. The inhabitants of that community are farmers, tradesmen, and country gentry, all of whom indulge in the innocent pleasures of rustic life: good food, strong beer, and idle gossip, all amply represented at Bilbo's birthday party.

>When they return home, however, the Anglos discover their cherished ideal has changed. A totalitarian state has replaced the carefree rural life, dominated by "the Rules" and relishing in "endless cheap beer and delicious Orcish takeaways."

>Bag End is now a massive block of flats and filled with Orcs. Sam sums up the situation with his exclamation, "Absoluteleh fookin' loveleh! The footie game is on soon, Grashbag is playin - he's a genius he is. Ya seen the new four sosig rolls for two quid?"

>Mordor has come home - and the Hobbits fookin' loved it. Everything the hobbits have fought so hard for has been forgotten. At first glance, Frodo and the others blame the Tories for the change but soon stop grumbling about the evil men, brigands, and thieves that have moved in while the protecting Hobbits were building council estates. Sharkey, their leader, has urged them to "tolerate, integrate and multiculturalise" since his arrival. The Hobbits soon learn that Sharkey is their old enemy Saruman, who has diversified the Shire in revenge for his own lost profits - but after seeing old Grashbag score another cracking goal at the Shire Derby and being told to Kick it Out - they soon forget Sharkey's misgivings

>The outsiders are not the only ones to blame, however. Like the evil of the Roll, the evil that besets the UK works from within, feeding on the peoples' own desires. Lotho Sackville-Baggins, hungry for power and prestige, brought the first nonces into the Four Farthings to work on his growing businesses after profits began to stagnate. "Apparently us Hobbits ain't 'avin' enough babies - to continue our economic growth we simply have to accept fookin' migrants," says Office Drone Cotton.

Attached: doom.png (1120x872, 134K)

Most of you spastics lie so habitually that sometimes I’m not sure if you’re aware you’re doing it? Why is that relevant?
So just like britpol, except that they’re not impotent

Oh she's 16, perfectly legal then.