Portugal is African shithole

Portugal is African shithole.

Attached: African admixture.jpg (800x581, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

s2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/his/image/1522/41/1522416829732.png
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2b/Yamna_culture.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2b/Yamna_cultdure.jpg
i.imgur.com/lCJc7aq.jpg
s55.radikal.ru/i150/1208/86/dc507890081e.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=ChRQFzRWidc
dailymotion.com/video/x6azyi6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

U chose the gayest flag tho

s-stop saying bad things about my dad!

Its because Portugal got too greedy. They imported more slaves from Africa into Brazil than any other country, it was inevitable that some would make it back to their own country. Just desserts, really.

African doesn't mean negroid. Most North Africans are caucasoid.

>the memeflag mongrel shill posts CAUCASOID pre historic dna
>thinks he is making a point

do you also think that this is asian? kek

Attached: wes_024-f-12_west-asia1_anatolian_syri1_v60_d3vw--w39q2r2--n3yw12vvs2x2-04.gif (800x581, 90K)

Being a caucsoid doesn't meant you can't be black.

That's a myth and a lie you mutt imbecile.

>"In a sample of 328 Northern and 57 Southern Portuguese, no Y-chromosomes of sub-Saharan African origin were detected. Another study found 3 E(xE3b) sequences in a sample of 99 Portuguese, evenly divided between Northerners and Southerners. The estimated grand total of Negroid paternal admixture in Portugal is therefore 0.6%."
>(Rosser et al. 2000;
>Cruciani et al. 2004)

Attached: 01n61_autosomalx149a0DNA_922011v313_5_a3-3d.png (1597x486, 373K)

>Finland
>1%

Show us your flag projecting mongrel.

Attached: pca-dna_020absdna_00_westen_21c1vSoms3_s_43_sw3aln_2iAU-s--5.jpg (4000x4000, 1020K)

I'm African, so what?

Attached: ds.jpg (768x1024, 145K)

Actually retard

Africa is more than the sub-sahara, buddy. Also it only mentions Y-chromosomes. You don't think the Portuguese slavemasters were cucking their slaves?

>Beginning in the 19th century, scholars generally classified the Hamitic race as a subgroup of the Caucasian race, along with the Semitic race – thus grouping the non-Semitic populations native to North Africa and the Horn of Africa, including the Ancient Egyptians.

Pic related is a caucasian.

Attached: 6571528oXdudyo.jpg (724x1024, 302K)

>Paternal
So it was white and native men fucking black women?

The number of purely white people is proportionally very small...

Attached: 1525715012265.png (1608x1174, 361K)

>Britain
>white

That's an ancient mulatto strain. Hamitics are miscategorization of niggers.

This nigger has more modern "Caucasian" DNA than a Hamitic horn nigger.

They're not a Caucasian subrace. They're a hybrid race.

Attached: snoop.jpg (474x902, 48K)

>tfw half a percent of the population might have 1 shitskin ancestor
it hurts bros

Attached: 1558718337133.png (2048x1868, 47K)

>Right is *rab moor scum
>used to represent Italians
>Left is faithful Roman descendant
>Never used to represent Italians
Wtf?

Attached: IMG_3887.jpg (3649x1511, 926K)

litarry brown cuck farmers we exterminated or used as sex toys

Attached: 1557183330130.png (2518x1024, 468K)

It's the other way around, moron.

The pastoralist Indo-Europeans who invaded Europe were closer to gooks than blonde Vikangz.

Attached: gook.jpg (474x355, 30K)

The genes we're talking about came straight out of the center of Africa and many horners have some of the purest bloodlines on Earth. The 19th century talks mentioned in that wikipedia snippet produced this in the first edition of the Webster dictionary.

Keep arguing with facts though. Here is some ancient Greek wisdom for you.

>Now the Ethiopians, as historians relate, were the first of all men and the proofs of this statement, they say, are manifest. For that they did not come into their land as immigrants from abroad but were natives of it and so justly bear the name of "autochthones"1 is, they maintain, conceded by practically all men; furthermore, that those who dwell beneath the noon-day sun were, in all likelihood, the first to be generated by the earth, is clear to all; since, inasmuch as it was the warmth of the sun which, at the generation of the universe, dried up the earth when it was still wet and impregnated it with life,2 it is reasonable to suppose that the region which was nearest the sun was the first to bring forth living creatures. 2 And they say that they were the first to be taught to honour the gods and to hold sacrifices and processions and festivals and the other rites by which men honour the deity; and that in consequence their piety has been published abroad among all men, and it is generally held that the sacrifices practised among the Ethiopians are those which are the most pleasing to heaven.

Attached: RACES OF MEN page 1836 of Webster's complete dictionary of the English language by Webster, Noa (649x575, 54K)

>The pastoralist Indo-Europeans who invaded Europe were closer to gooks than blonde Vikangz.
shiggy diggy

Attached: 1548832498182.png (760x461, 1.34M)

The early neolithic Europeans were horticulturalist... small garden farmers and hunters. They looked like blonde, blue eyed Indians.

Attached: indian.jpg (474x315, 14K)

This image is hilarious.
>3 cartoons with blue eyes
>1 photoshopped Caligula to make him look lighter despite the brown eyes

Attached: ill29.jpg (2808x3456, 1.72M)

Source?

Europeans before being Proto-Turked by the R1b and R1a horsemen.

Attached: cheddarman.jpg (603x339, 40K)

what race even are you to push such abhorent nonsense?

are you a hapa with rage?

Attached: 1560113530622.jpg (1920x1920, 2.24M)

This map is fake and gay

/thread

Attached: 1564515922757.jpg (660x486, 80K)

inb4 >Spaniards aren’t white!!!!!11

Because horses and civilization are all radiate from CENTRAL ASIA. Also, a lot of Europeans look very Asiatic. Also.. Finnish y-dna is practically mongol.

The "white" is a blend of some ancient Pahjeet Race and Red/Brown/Auburn haired Turkic like horsemen.

They probably looked like this kid. Lots of red hair and Asiatic features.

Attached: ancient.jpg (474x632, 47K)

So much coping.

s2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/his/image/1522/41/1522416829732.png

That's a Hazara, a Mongol-Central Asian Caucasoid mongrel.

>a lot of Europeans look very Asiatic
yeah from immigration

stop being retarded

>Because horses and civilization are all radiate from CENTRAL ASIA
yes thats where white come from
they re called indo european
we found their bodies their dna is the same as ours, tough luck retard

>The "white" is a blend of some ancient Pahjeet Race and Red/Brown/Auburn haired Turkic like horsemen.

wtf am I even reading

Attached: p039_0_00_1.jpg (592x336, 54K)

would you faggots take a figure drawing class for christ's sake. just go to /ic/.

But he looks close to Proto Indo-Europeans looked like.

People forget that the Chinese have the oldest continuous civilization. They also forget what they FUCKING LOOK LIKE!

> brown/black hair
> pale skin
> brown/black eye
> long history with HORSES

It's like they're similar to Mediterraneans, Celts, and Indo-Europeans.

Draw a line from Europe to China... what's the midway point?

Who lives there? Gookish like people.

>would you faggots take a figure drawing class for christ's sake.

Attached: 1529351256080.jpg (600x375, 42K)

do you kno wwhat "time" is? do you understand the concept of "time"?

Attached: 1530552797913.jpg (235x223, 8K)

My grandfathers used to spread their seed in Iberia.

Attached: gdfg.png (1853x868, 463K)

yes and?

You are an idiot who talks out of his ass.

These are the currenct reconstructions of Yamnaya. upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2b/Yamna_culture.jpg

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2b/Yamna_cultdure.jpg

i.imgur.com/lCJc7aq.jpg

Among reconstructions the closest thing there is to a Mongoloid is this. s55.radikal.ru/i150/1208/86/dc507890081e.jpg

sure they did pajeet

you don't belong here

Attached: 1559190658909.png (800x595, 1.21M)

You're a fucking brainlet.

Attached: 1554924446308.png (1205x1551, 288K)

Ancient Greek history with regard to non-Greek peoples is notoriously suspect.

Wrong. They looked like Sardinians, Basques, Celts, Italians, Greeks, etc.

Attached: 3.jpg (794x736, 173K)

>0.6%
Dude, you just admitted to being a nigger

Says the guy who doesn't even understand what I said? Get real.

Becaus you don't agree with it lmao, fucking coping retard.

do portuguese girls like bbc?

>Says the guy who doesn't even understand what I said? Get real.
Horners have over half negroid DNA, you retard. Look at the pic.
>Becaus you don't agree with it lmao, fucking coping retard.
Look it up, fag. Herodotus had to rely on outside sources for a lot of his info on foreign peoples, so a lot of it is story and hearsay.

Attached: 1564052140999.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Herodotus said that? Huh.

>Horners have over half negroid DNA, you retard. Look at the pic.
You appear to be illiterate. Read what I said again you fucking spaz.

Portuguese people are moor rape babies...

Attached: white-slaves[1].jpg (600x381, 46K)

CAUCASOID AFRICAN ADMIXTURE

HERE'S YOUR (you) meme flag faggot

Sage'd

Attached: 7888154404_42d9f51b92_b.jpg (1024x819, 119K)

No. Neolithic farmers weren't Indo-European. They predominantly had G and I y-dna.

The Indo-Europeans bred with their women, though. They were exogamous and race mixers.

Attached: khal.jpg (474x263, 16K)

Herodotus was an example.
>You appear to be illiterate. Read what I said again you fucking spaz.
You posted a modern Horner. Modern Horners are mixed negroids and caucasoids as shown in my pic. Without a genetic analysis of that individual, you can't just say he is a caucasoid. Based on modern genetic studies, he is, in all likelihood, a mulatto.

First, there were the post-Ice Age hunter gatherers (Loschbour), then came the Neolithic caucasoids from the Levantine area, then came the Aryans (Indo-Europeans) from the steppes.

He is a part of the caucasoid race, as he looks like every other caucsoid on the continent he belongs to. The definition hasn't changed, you're just bitching about genetics.

"Nordic" features aren't common in Central Asia. The people there look closer to East Asians, Mediterreans, and Celts than 7 foot tall, blond, blue eyed people.

Also, the Vikangz and Northern Europe didn't have rich equestrian traditions like people to their south.

The original horses were tiny and they were tamed by short to average height people.

> Lebanon is blacker than Saudi Arabia
Interesting. By African though I’m sure they also mean North African and not just bantoid Congo blood. Is this the reason why Levant arabs like Lebanese and Syrian have curly hair whereas Saudis have more wavy straight hair?

PIGS countries are all shitskin Afro-Arabic subhumans

Portugal is literally a meme at this point

Attached: obesity-5r49f9dsf932fjs8df98.png (2027x1358, 184K)

Here's your Moor.

Attached: Abd_ar-Rahman_I.jpg (1280x921, 764K)

Are you being serious right now?

Das rite maneeee. Alberto Barbosa is da real kang on Moortugal.

Attached: 052.png (265x258, 174K)

Spaniards, French, Italians, Greeks are Sub-Saharan mongrels.

Attached: journal.pone.0135820.g003.png (2247x1461, 833K)

Portugese and Spaniards don't have racial consciousness.

That's why many mix away their ancestor legacy by fucking niggers and negresses.

It's a country of mutts now.

Attached: Portugal before and after EU.jpg (1836x1428, 2.02M)

French, Italians, and Greeks have essentially zero negroid DNA. Spaniards are at 1-2% at most.

whiter than you tyrone

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

Syrians and Lebanese have just as much, if not less, negroid than Saudis. Curly hair isn't necessarily a negroid thing.

It's not as simple as Black and White for while all Blacks were Moors all Moors weren't actually Black given that they mixed with Europeans,for one thing Moor meant Black in all European languages,if they wanted to describe someone among them that is not so dark they simply called them twanny Moors,or if there were Whites who lived with the Moors adopted their religion and customs then they called those white Moors,the equivalent of calling some white youths today wiggers if they are deep into hiphop culture. Going back even before the Islamic conquest we have this from the Romans talking about Moors like below:
Carthaginians in Ibiza Spain.

“Grieve not at this, poor wretch, and with thine own hand give thy wife the potion whatever is be for did she choose to bear her leaping children in her womb thou wouldst, perchance, become the sire of an Ethiop, a blackamoor would soon be your sole heir.”

- Juvenal, Satire VI, lines 596 – 600

“One of them, with wooly hair, like a Moor, seems to be the son of Santra, the cook. The second, with a flat nose and thick lips, is the image of Pannicus, the wrestler . . . of the two daughters, one is black . . . and belongs to Crotus, the flute player.”

- Martial, VI, 39.

“When tired of each noblest matron, (Gildo) hands her over to the Moors. These Sidonian mothers, married in Carthage City, must needs be mate with barbarians. He thrusts upon me an Ethiopian son-in-law. This hideous hybrid affects the cradle.”
Claudian.

What did I say that was wrong? Nothing.

They do, literally look what I just posted. Alongside with heavy Middle Eastern ancestry.

Attached: Middle Eastern admixture.png (1280x930, 282K)

here's mine result

Attached: 1563993614328.jpg (1080x1111, 338K)

>What did I say that was wrong? Nothing.
Actually sorry. I meant to say "Hamite" not caucasoid. Maybe that's what you were caught up on. There are immigrant whites too.

Attached: 0WBXXvP.jpg (800x600, 119K)

>Finland
>Baltic states

Mongoloid mutt

Attached: average finn.jpg (1079x1090, 252K)

Fuck off meme flag faggot

>mine result
>mine
>not my
fucking inbred dumb fuck amerifat faggot nigger

The brown in your pic is the negroid.

>everyone in Europe is a mutt
Glad to see pol is finally actually reading science

>On Moors
First of all, white does not mean caucasoid. White means European caucasoid. Second of all, there were roughly three people's in North Africa when the Arabs conquered Spain and Portugal. There were the negroids that have been there since forever, there were the Carthaginians caucasoids (Phoenicians), and then there were the conquering Arabs. So yes, some moors were negroid, but not all. Not even most. They were used as soldiers by the Arabs, along with the caucasoids in the area.
>What did I say that was wrong? Nothing.
>Lmao, who cares about genetics.

You do fucking realize these are meme fucking maps right?

>Carthaginians caucasoids
Also black for the most part. There were some whites but not even 1% of the Moors had that complexion. Most of the whites in North Africa today are -literally- ancestors of slaves from the Barbary days. At best they were leftovers from Roman days.
>Lmao, who cares about genetics.
We obviously weren't talking about genetics. Only brainlets do.

Attached: Tariq ibn Ziyad 16th century portrait of the Muslim Berber general who led the Islamic conquest of V (874x1024, 170K)

>pre historic white dna/shared with ancient pop's of north africa
>african ssa

cool one memeflag mong - 1 post by your (((ID)))

Attached: 22-dna_basal_rich_dna_stat_111_autosomal_82__2c53-3ds00.jpg (1040x727, 168K)

Moors(morrocans) cluster miles away of us.

Attached: PCA_geneti_aismeuro_msampling-v44_DNA2-103_g4_c94-v5-2_2.jpg (998x666, 102K)

You are just dumb, you are looking to pre historic dna, that besides being white is actually iberian in origin just shared with caucasoids of north africa because of pre historic migrantions.

north africa used to be a literally 1/3rd sub saharan, and started to get bleached hard by iberian farmers in the neolithic.

>>Early Neolithic Moroccans are distantly related to Levantine Natufian hunter-gatherers (~9,000 BCE) and Pre-Pottery Neolithic farmers (~6,500 BCE). Although an expansion in Early Neolithic times is also plausible, the high divergence observed in Early Neolithic Moroccans suggests a long-term isolation and an early arrival in North Africa for this population. This scenario is consistent with early Neolithic traditions in North Africa deriving from Epipaleolithic communities who adopted certain innovations from neighbouring populations. Late Neolithic (~3,000 BCE) Moroccans, in contrast, share an Iberian component, supporting theories of trans-Gibraltar gene flow. Finally, the southern Iberian Early Neolithic samples share the same genetic composition as the Cardial Mediterranean Neolithic culture that reached Iberia ~5,500 BCE. The cultural and genetic similarities of the Iberian Neolithic cultures with that of North African Neolithic sites further reinforce the model of an Iberian migration into the Maghreb

>Also black for the most part. There were some whites but not even 1% of the Moors had that complexion. Most of the whites in North Africa today are -literally- ancestors of slaves from the Barbary days. At best they were leftovers from Roman days.
White does not mean caucasoid, brainlet. And no, the Phoenicians established Carthage. There were also people from the Middle East that migrated to North Africa over many years before and after that. Then, there were Romans and later, the Arab conquerors. All these groups are caucasoid. Negroids were just native tribal people's that have been living there forever. All civilization they owed to the caucasoids that either migrated to or conquered the area.
>We obviously weren't talking about genetics. Only brainlets do.
Jesus Christ...

I'm white.

Attached: photo (62).jpg (1512x2688, 746K)

>the pops that created the term white and the inquisition laws
>don't have racial consciousness

epic clueless kike

Then how are you so brown these days?

There are niggers coming in straight from africa through Ceuta, this has been happening for the last 50 years maybe.

You don´t know how we look nignog. And iberians were always white meds, never nordics you brainlet. The neolithic farmers is the answer.

>There are niggers coming in straight from africa through Ceuta, this has been happening for the last 50 years maybe.

Cool story.

Attached: portugal_81-Porto_c_Champ_leagu-abs10Portov-x8.png (567x346, 437K)

>Cool story.

Spain: Hundreds of migrants scale border fence in Ceuta
youtube.com/watch?v=ChRQFzRWidc

Andddd??? those are not the big issue since they are few, the issue is those that came in a "legal" way. Look at London or Paris

Whiter than most of Jow Forums

>since they are few

there are many and they are on the streets, you probably see them every day if you live in a larger city, that is not 'few'. that is too many.

how african migrants destroy spain ?
dailymotion.com/video/x6azyi6

Dude you have no ideia on what you are saying. The vast absolute majority of the non white immigrants we receive here in Portugal or in Spain, or France or England came by plane in a "legal" way. And our traitor politicians gave them the papers.

>miles
Nice exaggeration, also
>what is admixture

So you're saying these thousands who come in from Africa are deported?