White phosphorus munitions

WTF? American game companies glorifying actual war crimes?

>There are multiple international laws that regulate white phosphorus use. Article 1 of Protocol III of the Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons defines an incendiary weapon as "any weapon or munition which is primarily designed to set fire to objects or to cause burn injury to persons through the action of flame, heat, or combination thereof, produced by a chemical reaction of a substance delivered on the target".

Attached: file.png (1080x1259, 810K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/artanddesign/2003/may/12/architecture.artsfeatures
archive.fo/2m6Hu
youtube.com/watch?v=F-VzJ1sSyLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just call it black phosphorus

>flag
Checks out. Do you even have a Jow Forums license?

kek fpbp

Attached: tryandstopus.jpg (500x500, 75K)

not everyone has to have a licence for shit man. I learned that when I was traveling.

>war?
WAR CRIMES FAGGOT YYYEEEEEEEHAAAWWWWWW LETS MELT DEM MUHFUGGAZ ALIVEE OO-RAH! USA! USA!

Attached: 1532211694174.jpg (1528x1184, 177K)

It was in Black Ops multiplayer too

I see, you're a nigger.

It's fantasy nigger.

A tactical nuke is somehow not as bad as white phosphorus?

Who the fuck cares.
>faggot Europeans make weapons illegal because they're giant cucks
>said giant cucks bitch and moan when people dont agree with their faggy laws

Like pottery

Attached: 1564275185469.jpg (352x550, 28K)

If the US isn't a signatory it doesn't have to care. When you have some senator casually drop that he participated in killing some 500k odd musslems in Fallujah like it aint shit you know you are dealing with a government that's beyond reproach and doesn't care.

Why did no one complain when I was allowed to use Nuclear Weapons in the fallout games? Isn’t that a war crime as well?

Just preordered it on Battle.net due to this. Had a great time raping niggers on BO4, this looks much better.

Attached: ACE501F6-6467-47D1-BB70-93DF83DDC17A.jpg (750x942, 38K)

>needs a license for CCW
>calls people cucks

It's just a fucking game who cares

No one cares because the japs don't drone on relentlessly about it and hold shame campaigns

When is the day of the rope coming for commies, i’m getting impatient

>war
The only crime is losing.

Why won’t you guys genocide the sandniggers invading your country?

'war crimes' only matter if you lose. Or need to pretend to care about moronic bleeding heart activists

All the best weapons to use are under war crime or some treaty or another banning them because they are the best at doing the dead of ending the enemy as effectively, horribly and permanently as possible, to ensure no other is motivated to pick it up.

WP is not a war crime. Dumb bitches like this will say killing someone is a war crime.

>killing make belief people in pretend video world is bad
Thought crimes anyone?

It's a video game you fucking cuck.

Attached: 220px-Tywin_Lannister_Profile_Charles_Dance.jpg (220x316, 22K)

The top most sought after killstreak is a tactical nuke

Lmao who gives a shit the game is literally about murdering people

salty willy pete

Americans dont believe in war crimes so yea it does not matter to them.

Yo, ah actually bro
You're wrong

WP is not banned. We still get WP grenades for destroying shit. Also international law is a fucking joke, especially when it comes to war crimes. The US adheres to some rules of modern armed conflict and parts of the GC's but is not beholden to either in ANYWAY. So COD MW dropping WP on someone is neither a war crime, nor is it REAL. its a FUCKING VIDEO GAME

Attached: 1563799103743.jpg (261x172, 10K)

Actually, using a Willy Pete is a war crime. It fucking melts you. But...again...it's just a video game. Fucking sensitive ass niggers.

Attached: D-rpVsmWwAIxkwa.jpg (1070x681, 98K)

Based

Can you ugh like fuck off and go back to fortnite?

That’s why i love them so much

Bro WP is only used for illumination of the AO. If niggers accidentally walk into it its not a warcrime.
Its just for illumination.

>international law
it doesnt exist, its western imperialism

Actual wars are filled with war crimes. This is just a game.

No it isn't. Incendiary weapons are not banned.

>just call it black phosphorus
Yes, then the phosphorus will be blameless and worshiped.

I didn't say it was banned. I said it was a War Crime. Internationally. I mean...personally...fuck em. If they shoot at us, I'll Willy Pete their ass.

Attached: jDBr2RI.png (700x700, 21K)

The real war crime is being forced to use a Bradley.

Dumb ass communist doesn't understand that WP isn't banned against military targets. Even if it were, it's just a fucking video game.

Attached: jewstar.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

Freedom of expression, something a euro fag like you wouldn't understand.

Fuck yeah we are! Fuck you sweden, your constant whining and queefing has no effect on literally anything. Maybe I’ll go to the range and squeeze off a few rounds today just to remind myself of how blessed I am to live in America and not the rape state that is islamist occupied Sweden.

Eh, it's not a big deal if your "smoke screen" happens to land on the enemy.

>War
>crime

Pick one.

Fister here.
We use WP as an incendiary to destroy enemy equipment. For the most part it cannot be used in personnel, but it. And be used on snipers and other forward observers. And it doesn't melt you, it leaves small pieces of burning phosphorus that dig into you.

Clearly we need a comfort woman killstreak.

Literally have nukes as a kill streak. This is the shittiest attempt of a cuck writer with writers block trying to put together shit to not get evicted this konth

It's a video game. Get a grip

This comment is hilariously underrated

Attached: 1563054398073.gif (220x220, 306K)

I heard the most dangerous effect of phosphorous is that after exposure to it, you are unable to gain any nourishment from food and die in a couple of weeks.

Make nukes great again (in vidya)

its a war crime to not release MW2 Remastered

Attached: 1286040532924.jpg (428x429, 64K)

>Bolton has been behind the Call of Duty societal engineering normalising war crimes all along

Attached: 1563364098244.jpg (399x385, 53K)

'You can kill each other but you have to be nice about it.' Never understood the concept of war crimes. Dragging a war out in order to kill each other 'humanely' seems very illogical

Yeah. It's just virtue signalling. "We're not barbarians like them" but all war is hunting. You use all means or you are stupid.

*Also the UN is controlled by the same countries who behead civilians in the streets.

What the fuck is a war crime?

>It's okay to stab and shoot people when killing them, but if you burn them that's a no no

Not dying instead of your enemy :P

>Never understood the concept of war crimes
Bleeding hearts supported the concept so white people wouldn't obliterate each other. Jews supported it so white people would have longer, more destructive wars.

well damn I'd better cut my balls off now

Attached: 1564459520835.jpg (1223x1240, 57K)

You dropped Napalm in a few CoDs, nobody cares because it's a video game and obviously not real.

Attached: 1564765460093.jpg (1024x733, 175K)

Attached: u_ded.jpg (260x194, 11K)

what about X-ray invisible shrapnel mines?

Noice 8)

>UK

im not even remotely suprised. UK pls denounce this nigga for having a bruh moment over a videogame thx

Attached: D55jApXW0AEwCuF.jpg (480x374, 27K)

This just in:

"Man found dead with axe through his back in stockholm sweden. Police speculate that there has been a murder with an axe. More on this later"

AYO HOL UP--
* lights blunt on itself *
-HOL--
*twerks on it's shell casing*
-HOL UP SO--
*fries chicken*
--SO YOU BE SAYIN--
*heats grapes until they pop and spill out juice*
--AYO SO YOU BE SAYIN DAT--
*dumps payload inside another shell without protection*
--YOU'Z SAYIN DAT--
*leaves the other shell before it's expanded payload can be delivered*
--DAT WE WUZ--
*incinerates a rack full of shells*
-WE WUZ--
*blames whitey*
AYO HOL UP, SO YOU'Z SAYIN DAT WE WUZ INCENDIARIES N SHIIET?!?

Fpbp

Fucking kek ;)

>white phosphorus bad
>nukes good

burgers spent half a million dollars trying to figure out how to holocuast germans in their own homes:
>Dugway was a high-security testing facility for chemical and biological weapons. The purpose of the replicas of German homes, which were repeatedly rebuilt after being intentionally burned down, was to perfect tactics in the fire bombing of German residential areas during World War II.
>The U.S. Army employed German Jewish émigré architects such as Erich Mendelsohn to create copies as accurate as possible of the dwellings of densely populated poorer quarters of Berlin. The main goal was to find a tactic to achieve a fire storm in the city center. The working-class areas on which the test buildings were based, such as Wedding and Pankow, had been communist strongholds before Nazi repression suppressed dissent.
>The village was authentic down to the smallest details, including authentic German heavy furnishings, clothes hanging in closets and children's toys.
>Wood and paint, both for interior and exterior, was selected so it would be authentic both in the German and Japanese village; in the Japanese village there were chopsticks on the tables. The German village cost $575,000 to build.
>It was found that it was easier to set fire to Japanese housing, but that German houses were more likely to have uncontrollable fires.
>Interior of German village. To ensure that the fires spread as realistically as possible, typical German home-interiors were included, and the wood was periodically doused to simulate conditions in the more humid German climate.
Another source:
>Goodbye to Berlin
>Erich Mendelsohn designed some of the world's finest buildings - and helped destroy the German capital. By Jonathan Glancey
theguardian.com/artanddesign/2003/may/12/architecture.artsfeatures
archive.fo/2m6Hu

Attached: 1503699091428.png (1120x697, 452K)

>'war crimes' only matter if you lose.
Yeah, that's why everyone is obssesed with Germany's war crimes, and not the us or ussr

youtube.com/watch?v=F-VzJ1sSyLQ

>be me
>innamatch vs girlgamers
>get a few kills, see a new killstreak
>BLACKED phosphorous
>fuck it, deploy.exe
>entire opposing team stops moving
>hear the sounds of daddy issues and cheering beta males over my speakers
It gets more realistic every year

Are you that drunk Norwegian who were shitting on Fins the other night?

Killing someone and making them suffer are two different things.

No, I can not drink alcohol.

Attached: 5457167+_657e6b384865235d4fd483dff9b9fc47.png (252x200, 70K)

Boohoo it's a fucking video game you sheltered faggot
Gta promotes illegal activities, so does the breaking bad series.
>Muh ware crums
Somebody hasn't played spec ops the line