Why didn't Q just say "Dude don't go to the El Paso Walmart on Saturday?"

Attached: 20190803_161807.jpg (976x1387, 804K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qmap.pub
dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/RawSIGINTGuidelines-as-approved-redacted.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because (((Q))) IS MOSSAD YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS.

this is kindergarten level cringe

Investigations need to be opened into Jack Posobiec and everyone he's affiliated with. I'm fucking serious about this. He's involved.

FALSE FLAG

Attached: Q-Boom-Boom-Boom-Mossad.jpg (1197x1937, 709K)

This. Q user is the Pied Piper for diehard Trump supporters.

Because idiots post these nebulous shooting threats every fucking day.

Jack Posobiec needs to be investigated ASAP.

>Q predicts false flag for 3rd time based on intel
>he still denies that Trump is attacking deepstate

Attached: 1564694465714.png (610x957, 820K)

>7/31/19
>24 hours
are you people seriously this retarded?

Oh i thought he was a boomer psyop by Kushner?

Attached: 1535833726198.png (915x907, 747K)

>7/31
>24 hours

Try harder retard

QAnon only accurately predicts FALSE FLAGS because QAnon is Mossad.

Fight Fight Fight = F F F = 666

Attached: Q-ANON-ZIONIST-DISINFO.jpg (1064x1311, 479K)

Attached: Cernovich-Mossad.jpg (2473x1182, 1.43M)

Why?

Attached: Posobiec-Mossad.jpg (1011x1167, 602K)

Attached: Ali-Zionist.jpg (2502x994, 815K)

America has an average of one mass shooting per day. It’s not hard to predict three.

>Jack Posobiec needs to be investigated ASAP.
antifa needs to be killed on sight.

Attached: antifaarenazisnow.jpg (555x555, 44K)

Massive feet

>America has an average of one mass shooting per day. It’s not hard to predict three.
The only shootings that the Mainstream Media COLLECTIVELY REPORTS ON is false flags.

>Q makes the Jew fear

Different trips

Fuck off retard faggot

>antifa needs to be killed on sight.
Antifa = Mossad

Jack Posobiec = Mossad.

Attached: JDL---ANTIFA---Alt-Right.jpg (1152x798, 521K)

>deep state delaying their plans by a few days to not further legitimize Q to the public

>See something
>Hear something
>Be vigilant
>Watch both ways before crossing the street
>Don't text and drive
>Have a good night's sleep
>Don't forget to wipe
>MAGA
>ANY DAY NOW
>Q

You're literally a schizo retard boomer

>he doesn't understand that Q catalogs and reports each tripcode change to masses

Attached: 688014fd99a23eda2315f76bf44154293f01508c5e30520aefcdd4c4f7f83877.png (1329x882, 607K)

"Q" is a dumb concept. You are either anonymous, or you aren't. If you are anonymous, you don't get to use personal stories and "information" to make your point because you are anonymous and the shit you say can be verified.

If you are a real person, then you can use personal stories etc. because your statements can be verified.

Q-user is trying to enjoy the status of being fake and real at the same time. Sage all "Q" threads.

riiiiiiight, I could make the same predictions, but I don't because its that fucking easy.

Ad hominem is the shills last line of defense in the face of truth.

Attached: 1564155215325.jpg (1920x1400, 1.17M)

*can't

This is fortune cookie tier bullshit

How do you know they’re false flags? Because a lot of media reports on them? Sounds like circular logic

if you could have predicted John McCains death to the exact minute one month before it happened, then why didnt you do it?

HAHAHAHAH

But in all seriousness, get help schizo

24 hour warning

uh ok boss anything can happen in 24 hours and be attributed to this jackass

[7 day Warning]
Be vi[G]ilant?
C something
Say SOMEthing
Know your [SIR]roundings at all times.1

Q

OH NO NO

Attached: 70DE0592-9059-46C4-8B1A-B7D468DC38E6.jpg (1242x683, 286K)

because I don't come here often or pay attention to old people, people die every day user.

JACK POSOBIEC IS A TERRORIST

imagine needing to believe something so badly that you rationalize this hard

One of Q user’s YouTube channel memory hole is recruiting people for a future race war on USA soil.
This is the exact same thing Charles Mansion did. So why are these domestic terrorist groups not in jail.

You literally just said the deep state put off a mass shooting false flag because otherwise it legitimizes Q to the public. People shill against this shit because it's so fucking stupid and patently wrong again and again every fucking time

Q spade tattoo

Q predicted this
Big if true

>Q

Attached: 1563071814431.jpg (508x508, 14K)

I genuinely think that the Q psyop is a legitimate threat. First a guy with an armored vehicle barricaded himself near the hoover dam and wanted to blow it up, first strike. Then a guy killed a mafia mobster, second strike. El paso might be a Qspiracy theorist, or the third strike, we don't know yet.

>Oy
fucking vey

Cope
You obviously are confused about what is going on. Declass is coming in the next week or so and when it does the criminal activities of the past administrations will come too light in their attempts to spy on Trump. To distract the public from this they need to have a story to tell. Q/Trump and some other agency must have got wind of a FF on the horizon so alerted the public. Deep state delays their plans not wanting to do it on the day Q announces their plans.
the FBI agrees that conspiracy theories are a threat as well. I wonder why that is.

Attached: 1561762979228.jpg (3326x1935, 768K)

> Cope

you are a textbook shill/lunatic posting your shitty infographs in every reply. nobody opens them

Get help.

Bonus: someone please prove the false flags arent all fake created by trump and co designed to push liberal politicians to actually go for the gun grab, looking like the psychotics they are and losing the normie votes. Zero actual deaths? Use their media weapons against them?

Attached: 9C10C58D-7965-4C32-905D-EE735355219C.jpg (192x224, 18K)

Q user supporters are not Americans.
There Charles Mansion psyops to destabilize the USA through domestic terrorist.
YouTube channel memory hole is recruiting people for a future race war.
Just like Charles Mansion did so why is he not in jail.

Whoa guys look at that image, random Q letters in random websites oh god it was the lizard aliens all along

Do you consider Trump using Q+ as a callsign anything significant at all. Your outright denial to acknowledge any evidence I have provided is suspect.

>Airforce one using Q+ as a callsign is random letters

>criminal activities of the past administrations will come too light

Attached: 76ef291d79b86db99dc09f3eb652487d3c1bcf18944e1d4bf2221683c1cca3e3.jpg (373x335, 18K)

>moon landings are real
Yeah that's it, he's either a larper or mossad
Every truther knows the earth is flst

>24 hours

That would be August 1 you stupid nigger

>Declass is coming in the next week or so

Lmfao

Because Q is a LARP built on confirmation bias

Attached: Breaking Point.png (640x640, 782K)

Attached: 1564864109140.jpg (576x175, 26K)

Because Q is Infinity glownigger mods LARPing.

Attached: watkins.png (1300x1200, 1.37M)

Q is Microchip and Jack Posobiac and a few other faggots and tranny lovers LARPING.

Because Q is a fucking LARP.

Fake check the archives

If I had a dollar for every single Q prediction that never came true I'd be a billionare

i'm not a q follower, but this is obv a shill post.

you can always look at q posts at.
qmap.pub

these things make me wonder why the govt has so much invested in discrediting q

Attached: Angie varona tit monster.jpg (1080x1349, 149K)

Attached: ericgolf.png (799x499, 443K)

take your fucking meds you fat jewish schizo. you literally think EVERYTHING is mossad.

you are the faggot that cried wolf. you blame Mossad for everything so that when they are responsible NO ONE will believe it. you are a fucking kike

Attached: 2018-11-30 twatter Mike Pence.png (1274x846, 1.27M)

HOW CONVENIENT

Attached: pikapika.png (1354x784, 869K)

You are a Q faggot pretending not to be a Q faggot in order to try to spread your boomer cult.

Q is a larp designed to appeal to boomers by literally stealing plots from Tom Clancy novels. Q is JACK POSOBIAC AND MICROCHIP larping.

Attached: 1547933289039.jpg (1024x767, 98K)

Attached: 2018-08-25 McStain death 3.png (974x644, 309K)

>trump points to giant Q
>trump has Q on Christmas shit
>Q seen on clothing like military
>DURRRRRRRRRRR Q MOSSAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP BELEVING THE TRUTH ITS MOSSAD

stupid low iq nigger children.

Well, shit on a shingle

Unironically yes, most people here are kids who are just as impressionable as someone who watches cnn

Attached: nobody ecapes this.jpg (900x450, 68K)

>72 hours ago

Declass is coming next week, or the week after that, or the week after that, or the week after that, or the week after that, or the week after that, or the week after that, or the week after that, or the week after that.....................

God I love schizoposters

Knowingly

Attached: 2019-07-25 Knowingly.png (1000x878, 876K)

>Sit back and watch the show my fellow boomers

He was just singing Sublime lyrics

I reported Jack and Ali Alexander to the FBI. Steve Bannon is trying to make charlottesville 2.0 in El Paso on September 1st.

DECLAS has already started.

Attached: 2019-06-01 Justice Q.png (542x217, 34K)

>Declass is coming in the next week or so and when it does the criminal activities of the past administrations will come too light in their attempts to spy on Trump.
YEAH I BET ITS TOTALLY HAPPENING THIS TIME AND NOT FUCKING NOTHING AGAIN

I have a security clearance in fortune telling as well. Every morning, when I read my intelligence briefing, I get a list of possible lottery numbers.

Attached: 1549155316922.jpg (1366x768, 155K)

>Charles "40k SqFt" Mansion

Imagine thinking copying legal fine-print proves Q is real

if q is so well informed, why doesn't he just speak plainly instead of fucking around with all that cryptic bullshit?

When was
released?
In March?

take your fucking meds you fat nazi schizo. you literally think EVERYTHING is the jews.

you are the faggot that cried wolf. you blame the jews for everything so that when they are responsible NO ONE will believe it. you are a fucking wheraboo autist

Because Q doesn't know anything and is just vaguely saying "Some shit will happen somewhere tomorrow and if it doesn't it was misinformation"

That's completely retarded. If there are real mass shootings constantly, why do a fake one?

>Declass is coming in the next week or so

You've been saying this shit for literally years now.

he posts that same shit everyday, doesn't count.

>why do a fake one?
So that you don't have to pay off actual relatives (or in the end murder them, when they don't keep their mouths shut and keep on digging).
Plus mass media is not directly involved in actual murder (unlike 911).

Attached: 2009-02-12 VERY BAD.jpg (713x711, 109K)

Trust the plan faggot, why dont you trust the plan?!?!