Ask someone in El Paso

I am from El Paso. I making this thread so that interested parties can ask questions about the city and what is going on. I'm posting my general location so that you all know this isn't a larp. Go ahead and ask questions, I will not answer glowing ones.

Attached: 2.png (419x259, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oops *I'm

How do i make my question glow?

Are you the second shooter?

Are you mexican?

Ask a glowing question

No I an not a Gamer

My father is an Anglo and my mother Castiza

but to ask a glowing question i first need to know how to make it glow ...

have you heard any mention of a 2nd shooter?

>anglo
so you are a nigger?

he is the second shooter.
lurk moar new fag

I'm in Dallas.

Its been said the shooter is from Dallas.

also wanted to ask, do most people in El Paso speak Spanish? I have heard that this is pretty usual for doing business in town.

you are glowing now Akmhed

I have, but it was just people at work and heresay

That's what English people are called (and have been called) here for many centuries. No I am not a Nigger

Im in el paso too. Ill bet 50 bucks that half of the people shot were just day shopping from mexico.

Does your dad know your gay

what do you think the reaction of the local authorities will be?

No, the majority of the population English speaking with a sizable minority speaking both English and Spanish. There are a significant amount of illegals here and I would imagine that most of them speak solely Spanish. To answer your question, it is very useful when dealing in business (I have to give up customers sometimes because I can't speak Spanish) but no, the majority does not speak Spanish

White people honestly shouldn't live in Texas anyway

it's too foooken hot

pls stay out of Texas, faggot.
what's the local attitude towards the illegals?
Also, is WalMart pretty much just for the poors, like it is where I am?

Yes he knows I'm fully pozzed

They have already reacted. On my way to work I saw a military guy with an M4 (probably from Fort Bliss, our local military installation) and the cops had all but completely stopped traffic. It was by far the largest police response I have ever seen

Have you ever accidently driven to the otherside (Juarez) ?

I haven't been to El Paso in over a decade (since my grandfather passed) but I used to go often. He lived in a mostly white area, nice house, big yard, park nearby.
How much has the city changed in the past 10 years?

Nobody likes illegals except for the rich whites and retard middle class Hispanics. The working class almost universally despises illegals because all they do is take jobs that your 16 y/o son should be working and bring over their Nigger tier culture. And almost every single Boomer Hispanic I've talked to absolutely hates illegals.

Yes Walmart is for the poors. I lose the will to live every time I go. I only see degenerate dyke whites and brown people. However it has made me like Boomer Hispanics more though, they're always kind and very polite when I see them.

I did once when I was ~5, many years ago. And no, you'll notice when you start to leave because of the border patrol and gradual darkening of skin

I'm very young so I can't say for sure how much it has changed, but when I think back 10 years I can say for a fact that there was less degeneracy. All the Zoomers here are contemptible and the Millenials more so. Not many whites have moved out in the past 10 years but I know many have moved in looking for work. It's about as clean and about as happy as it was in 2009

Boomer chicanos generally tend to be based af where I am, too (Houston), they just aren't very politically active.
What's the local attitude on Beto?
Thanks for starting this quality thread, EPanon

Can all of you disgusting spics just go back to some spic shithole so that young white men don't need to ruin their lives to repel your invasion?

Hey user. I’m from El Paso too. Let’s meet up at sunland park mall for some fun! Just kidding, I don’t live there anymore. Went to Coronado HS.

you glows can't help yourselves, can you?

Plano

>Nobody likes illegals except for the rich whites and retard middle class Hispanics.
This is true. The rich whites have fucked the city up for 50 years. They have imported loads of Mexicans and driven the white population out. Not one of my white friends that grew up in El Paso still lives there.

I don't work for the government. Just the descendant of minutemen who created America. Real Americans want all of you invaders fucking gone.

kys. Consider it a service to America

Hgxyz6hksi910.map
Enjoy death.
Look up.

Shut the fuck up, beaner. We're going to get rid of you fucking invaders one way or another. Get the fuck out of MY country.

Hey user. Why is is mostly always white right wingers who do the mass shootings?

Only yellow dogs like Beto. Everybody else (including working class Hispanics) thinks he's Robert Francis

I'm gonna take everything away from you.

I love Mexicans. Nicest people around. Great food too.

Ok lmao

I visited my cousins in a similar maybe the same area. Yes those areas still exist and the city is overall nice, i would say better than a typical midwestern city bombed out by nig nogs. Lots of rich people from juarez move to el paso and there is lots of cross border business which brings the good to el paso and the shit to juarez

The ones that aren't wetbacks are nice. Not all Mexicans are the ones you find in America

>white
>texan

Attached: yESjFCH.png (640x650, 290K)

How many of the victims will be illegals

Not very many, that shopping mall is where people with money go

second shooter spotted

The ones that stay in Mexico are great. The ones that invade my country aren't.

This is true

Attached: 1564865162076.png (1154x606, 204K)

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

eveetvetevt

Shut up Retard

>posts this under memeflag

IM SICK OF THESE FUCKING PSYOPS FIRST OFF NOT CLICKING THAT SHIT NIGGA SECOND OFF IF YOUR GOING TO FUCKING POST ON THIS BOARD POST WITHOUT A FLAG YOU DICK SUCKING FAGGOT, AGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: My+mad+pepe+_7b63c45659fd0b73614e0d977caa0f55.png (325x275, 47K)

I'm from there too. It's sad to see so many die. Hopefully no one I know was hurt. I am just waiting for a names list but no one I'm close to was hurt.

>walmart on a saturday
How many mormons and mennonites got shot up? Any given walmart in El Paso on the weekend is made of them.

I saw some mormon missionaries the other day at Chick Fil A. I never knew they dressed so smart

And who knows, hopefully not many

I'm worried that there will be more gas on the fire since Saturday is literally the day a ton of people from Mexico (citizens of mexico, not illegals immigrants) come up and do their weekend shopping. It might have been too early in the day though.

because whites are the people being replaced, these are our nations, and only right wingers have the virtue to like their race and want to defend it

The shooter was based and did what most of Jow Forums couldn’t do. I hope more people are inspired by him and cleanse this nation of filthy spics.

Attached: 5AA1C659-88E8-47B0-AD14-C853F98679A8.gif (128x128, 150K)

The look of a basement dweller, the heart of a killer.

no, worse. A filthy spic.

Shut your whore mouth Fed.
The look of a Jew more like
Whiter than you Fag

true af, hell even my american born mexican friends all moved the fuck away, the city is full of illegals

Checked and kekd krautbro