WHY DO AMERICANS HATE MEXICANS SO MUCH?

Every time white Americans hear the word Mexican their blood boils.

Attached: EF539EA4-38A3-4EDC-BA28-D722BD6CC609.jpg (1125x1072, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/kYPvHxCgwcCJ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BECAUSE THEY TOOK YOUR JOB FOR CHEAP LABOUR

should I do 5's or 8's?

Why not blame the people who hire them or throw them in jail?

>democratic vote cattle that turned california into a state where there are billions of hobos and shit in the streets and did it all by illegally crossing the border and refusing to go back, taking advantage of the generosity of white people while laughing about "dumb gringos"

Is this supposed to be rhetorical?

Attached: 1557612256232.png (1000x1000, 60K)

They steal our beans

Because Mexicans don't stop coming here. You guys have to go back.

Attached: 1564789203566.jpg (410x413, 12K)

>hispanic killed california
>please ignore the white liberal and the jews who turned it toa shit.

ok brug

Attached: 2154235235235.jpg (597x171, 19K)

>white American
an oxymoron

I mentioned them, mexicans are the vote cattle that keep electing them for gibs- which makes mexicans pretty fucking subhuman that they'd vote for people who literally enable hobos to shit in the streets and fags to donate blood as long as the gibs keep getting extracted from orange county whites.

>mexicans are the vote cattle that keep electing them for gibs
Prove? I actually know Mexican Americans and the reason why they don’t vote republican is because republicans are always putting them down. That’s like being a cuck.

You use California and the rest of the southwest as your personal dump for all your garbage humans. Just because the jews and leftist whites allow and encourage you to do this doesn't make it any less your fault.

I HATE THE MESSICANS!!!

PROBABLY BECAUSE MEXICANS BROKE THE LAW AND CAME HERE ILLEGALLY

WEIRD
HOW
THAT
WORKS

they! is messycans!

messico is a shit-hole

True. I think it's just something about how they are. Hearing people speak Spanish or hearing Spanish music makes many Americans' blood boil for some reason. In my experience Hispanic culture is more annoying to white Americans than black culture, which is kind of interesting.

They complain about NAFTA making low produce prices and wiping out Mexican farmers
Then they send Mexican workers to the US, further lowering produce prices
You see the problem here?

Because the Mexican Catholic church continues the March of Greco-Roman ideals. American is a W.A.S.P. country and was destined to clash against them due to their Protestant settler ideals. The Spanish we're conquers. There's a flash of culture.

Attached: 1564679754893.jpg (2048x2048, 588K)

>republican is because republicans are always putting them down.

Your not very good at this.

Simple. Its called looking out for your own and its an evolutionary trait. No self respecting human is gonna look out for the enemy.

Let me add that just seeing Mexican people, especially in large numbers, makes white Americans mad lol.

Beans are OK, Tyrone isn't

Because spics are invading our country and, through their presence alone, changing the course of America's future. They need to get the fuck out.

El Paso shooter is a hero.

Attached: latinas_deserve_abortion.jpg (720x435, 60K)

But Italian and Irish Americans are also catholic

Why are your arms bigger than your neck?

t. pablo martinez

Because its in our blood, weve killled many of you before and we will gladly do it again if we have to.

>republicans are putting them down
consider suicide

Because we are sick of their oppression and victim complex. They are open about their desire to replace us. They have to go back.

Nah chimpcanos are the cancer with Mexican residents they honestly don't give a shit
At least in San Diego

BecUse they pride themselves on be I g Mexican over American.
They hate america and Americans.
The only reason they come here is to steal our jobs and abuse our public services all for the benefit of their families in Mexico.
Assimilation or nothing.
Fuck spics

this is what the average mexican looks like

Attached: hispanic worker drone.jpg (587x880, 185K)

bitchute.com/video/kYPvHxCgwcCJ/

Because your country is shit and now you're making our country shit too.

Attached: 1553838330853.png (543x2378, 505K)

This, spics may vary between right and left in their home countries, but when they come here they only ever vote for the theft of resources from white people

Here's what the average American will look like by 2035 and it's beautiful.

Mexico is a shithole with all th resources it needs to be a pretty decent country. Tons of coastline, natural resources, and the best neighbor in the world to have. and the government and society shits those benefits away into being a perpetually troubled 2nd or 3rd tier country. If Mexico ever got their act together they'd be a powerful country.

Mexicans literally produce nothing of worth and outbreed most rodents. Spain tried to genocide/erase them all but they bred faster than disease and gunpowder could destroy them.

A country is a direct reflection of its people. Mexicans are corrupt, violent and criminal.

It's the same for literally every foreign group in every western country. It's gibs and vote for shit to be redistributed to them but if they remotely vote in their own country they tend to vote for whatever most nationalist party they can.

The GOP really needs to start being more accepting towards hispanics if they want to see a republican president again. There's no reason for a non-white to vote republican, and I say that as a white man.

They turned it to shit by bringing your people in. And chinks.

Attached: WhitePOP1970.png (5400x3586, 967K)

I like most of the Mexicans I have met. The only ones I don't like are because they may be an asshole. I don't dislike them for being Mexican.

However, illegal immigrants are breaking the law and if they want to be here they should arrive through the legal channels.

I have a personal hatred of Mexicans. They have teased me all throughout my life during school and work life. They're the absolute trashiest people I've ever met. Fuck ALL of them

t. Asian person

>WHY DO AMERICANS HATE MEXICANS SO MUCH?

>muh jobs
>muh mexicans "invading" muh country

Americans only care about this "Mexican issue" superficially, that is, they only consciously pay attention to the issue if they can actively blame Mexicans for some trend that's happening in their country.

Here are some things to consider,
>Americans have been rewarding illegal immigration and labor for decades, contrary to their culture back in the 50s when buying and hiring American was a basic virtue
>All the risk is for the illegal person (cross a border, risk your life, work difficult / physically demanding jobs, face deportation, etc)
>"Job creator" only gets a slap in the wrist and sympathy because "he didn't have an option, cuz muh mexicans managed by X white dude undercut salaries!" even after running their illegal schemes for decades
>"Job creator" has the option to not break the law at all times
>lots of Americans break the law by hiring illegals, it's not just corporations, most illegals work part time jobs in households and small businesses doing menial labor

So it boils down to the fact that people in America don't care about breaking the law to save a few bucks, even if it means fucking over your "white american brudders".

Because they blindly vote Democrat in every election because their little monkey brains think free shit is the best thing ever. They're essentially niggers with better food.

We really don't
Jow Forums isn't representative of mainstream America

I don't hate them if they shower and wear deodorant.

I don't hate the smell of cumin but sometimes it's just too much.

Because if it’s so great they should stay there

You're thinking of Indians, cumin isn't even a moderately common ingredient in Mexican recipes.

C'mon fried chicken is delicious. I'd take fried chicken over tacos any day.

t. black person

When someone gets AIDS they get a whole bunch of opportunistic infections like pneumocystis and toxoplasma. To really treat AIDS you have to target HIV (jews) and the opportunists (mexicans).

>mexicans
>breaking the law
>in nuevo mexico, arizona, california, tejas
>breaking the law
its all perfectly logical and right

Attached: 1557774823882.jpg (326x312, 37K)

>muh mexicans "invading" muh country
You literally are invading our country

Attached: Whitepop1940.png (1121x768, 419K)

They learned English and acknowledged the United States a superior society that they were lucky to be apart of.
Beaners larp about Aztlan and plot a Spanish-speaking future. You also have about as much respect for laws and neighbors as niggers, though you're less absurd and obnoxious about it.
If you stood in line and learned English like the dagos and shanty people, the Jewish need for slave labor probably would have prevailed. But you couldn't, so you all have to go back.

Attached: 7678637356743.jpg (800x572, 118K)

>American: Hey Mexibro, come to my country and I'll give you an unskilled, high paying job (relative to your own currency), of course, we'll have to do it all under the table because the government red tape and politics of my country are really bothersome

>Mexican: OK, I'll have to break the law but I think that's OK because you're breaking the law of your own country already

No one "invaded" anything, your kind has been using Mexicans as a temporary workforce, and then kicking them out when the political landscape suits you, but you didn't plan out your shit correctly this time.

>was only part of Mexico for 30ish years
>was largely uninhabited
>Mexican government was pleased that they got paid for the land because it was "useless" wilderness.
It's not your fucking land, beaner. It's anglo clay. Get the fuck out.

because mexicans are like arabs but without the burkas and allah.. They are dirty, ignorant AF, niggerish, locusts that do not understand western (American) culture at all.. They dont assimilate, they take more than they give socially and even their best dont have any worthy contributions to society

/thread

Sorry your little empire from California to Nicaragua failed. Stop acting like the it's the USA who is the only baddie.

We don't hate mexicans, we love mexicans. We love their food and their people. We would gladly take in a ton of them. The thing is our idea of taking in a ton would be like 50,000(A large suburb) not 2 million a year.

Just because some boomers hired you to cut their grass, it doesn't mean the rest of us should have to suffer.

Nothing to add to the actual topic at hand, other than a petty strawman shitpost?

>American
>white

They are foreigners with no alliegiance- Mexicans

Also they bring in their sick and elderly people without paying their hospital bills.

They have like 10 children here despite having never paid property taxes.(how we pay schools.)

and they commit a considerable amount of gang crime.

All of which puts a considerable strain on systems already struggling with huge populations of oogity boogities.

It's a strawman to point out Mexico's empire failed? Arent we taking about mexican land claims?

>Just because some boomers hired you to cut their grass, it doesn't mean the rest of us should have to suffer.
It would be your personal choice to ignore the fact that Americans continue to employ illegals, even when their current numbers are much higher than before.

Maybe you don't want to own up to the fact that Americans had a change in their morals, but that's on you.

>Every time white Americans hear the word Mexican their blood boils.
No it doesn't, stay off twitter.

Who's talking about Mexican land claims? The situation I outlined in my greentext is the reason for that faggot's "White population decline" map.

Guess because they form violent gangs like niggers and smell.

You have more than a little of the autismo

Are you retarded?

They're the bitches of humanity they cry and do shady shit as a defense mechanism

hi, american here. We dont hate mexicans, we hate illegal aliens. yes, it is that simple.

Attached: 37792447_509410049502780_555042858499833856_n.jpg (1080x1080, 90K)

Is that an official diagnosis? I believe it would be autistic of me to self-insert unnanounced with one liners into a conversation between two parties, and then expect one of the parties to fully grasp whatever point it is that you're trying to put across. Nobody mentioned any land claims up to this point in the conversation, except for you.

Why do Mexicans hate Mexico so much that they all come here?

Attached: 1527305261851.gif (500x419, 177K)

I did (less than blacks, but still a bit) until I went to jail for assault in cali and figured out that the aryans/woods and eme/surenos are allied against the blacks, now I'm good with mexicans

I remember when I was a child I thought the words "mexican" and "jew" were derogatory, learned that they weren't, and later found out I was right

Attached: 1564684148015.jpg (1148x746, 204K)

Imagine seeing a huge large part of foreigners entering mexico and speaking a different language it logically makes any native or the original demographic of that nation mad do you lack self awareness you retard?
I'm a spic as well, but at least I assimilated and speak english, but also fully aware that I should not overstay my welcome.

We'll call them North mexicans in a few years jajaja. Your attempts to "defend" your country by shooting your own people are hilarious. We don't need violence to kill you off, cumskin.

this
also this

Hopefully so.
I can't convince my parents to come back to mexico so I hopefully more of these shootings do change there mind besides my only hate is towards the jew.

Attached: to hell with degenerates..jpg (1000x1500, 348K)

personally their smell and DUI hobby

Spics are subhuman drug addicts, alcoholics, and pedophiles.

>lose war
>we still fucking pay you for the land
>"no way gringo dees is are land"
The combined IQ of all of Mexico is only two digits

This.
Unfortunately true the sad reality is they may be a few exceptions or a small good portion while the rest are corrupt.

Attached: 1557959126816.jpg (720x725, 218K)

Probably because they have to live with you chico.

That's not true. The war was fought over fucking Texas.

This faggot is 5'6" and takes steroids. Very unimpressive

Morality of whom? We are not all the same. Its certainly not my morality. Almost everyone I know dissaproves of it.
It is my strong belief that you would be singing a diffrent tune if the roles were reversed.

Mexicans all talk the same game... they all act more or less the same.
What they don't do is go home and Make Mexico Great Again.
If you are so awesome of peoples PROVE IT...
Go home and make that shit better than the USA/
You can do eeet….

Very few mexicans are spaniards dipshit. They are indians

This
Also
>the best neighbor in the world to have
You wish
Oi lad you gut a lociense for that comment?

That's why we paid you for the rest of the land. We literally bought then-empty land from Mexico. It's Anglo clay, you historically-ignorant beaner fuck.

>Morality of whom? We are not all the same.
The morality of Americans in general, otherwise, this "problem" wouldn't have grown to the extent that it has.
>Its certainly not my morality. Almost everyone I know dissaproves of it.
Just like pretty much everyone "disapproves" of lying and cheating, yet, people will do those things if the circumstances are right, I can assure you that those people only say it for le right wing virtual signal points, they recently became aware of the issue due to a political fad, or they are outright lying and they don't bat an eye when they pay for a product or service that's been partly, or wholly manufactured/provided with illegal labor, just like they don't bat an eye at iphones made by children.
>It is my strong belief that you would be singing a diffrent tune if the roles were reversed.
You can go ahead and believe that if you want, it doesn't change the fact that Americans were at the reins providing jobs, security, and benefits for illegals for decades.

Amerindians are a plague on the planet and waste of space/resources. South America needs a clean slate.