Why does she use force to apprehend him?

Attached: cth.jpg (980x551, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6938233/Charlize-Theron-child-thought-boy-girl.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

qrd?

wat?

>YOU SAID YOU WERE A GIRL, NOW STICK WITH IT SISSY!

Because niggers

That kid looks like he’s 7 or 8. Why is he still in diapers?

>apprehend
you mean apartheid him

Nice esl. Clearly because you can’t the nigger out of a niglet

pretty good

Attached: dfdf.jpg (497x372, 27K)

Take*

Mommy no! I don't want anymore shots!

he's black

Yikes, i thought she was all inclusive and shit

Lots of them aren't toilet trained until they go to school and teachers have to do it. They can't use knives and forks either.

She's South African. That's her slave.

Is she wearing a retainer?

A modern day slave owner and her exotic pet.

How dare she touch his hair

That can't be real.

It is, in poor schools that's what teachers have to deal with. Needless to say they also can't do the basic things most parents ensure before school like writing their name, knowing their surname, address etc.

Dude they don't even know who is in the mirror until 6 years old.

niggers and guns are not toys.

Diapers is the future of the planet population. Only elites would be potty trained. And everyone would look in awe and wonder how are they not sharting their pants.

He's resisting arrest, as usual.

You truly are getting the absolute worst of them.

Because she’s a dumbass trying to humanize an ape

Serves that witch right

Attached: Treasonous-charlize-Theron.jpg (1024x1024, 198K)

its usually between 4 and 5 for the niggers and the mirror test

Attached: 8937458637846534985.jpg (2510x3000, 627K)

Wow, that's disgusting.

Charlize: My child I thought was a boy is... a girl! For the first time, the Hollywood actress reveals why her adopted child Jackson is wearing dresses. And her inspiration? Her own mother — who shot her father

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6938233/Charlize-Theron-child-thought-boy-girl.html

Attached: 5cbdd9ccfc7e9330058b45aa[1].jpg (1112x698, 180K)

Once that nigger is a teenager the nigger instinct is going to come and he’s going to rape and murder her for this

She lets jews rape him so she gets movie roles. Notice he still wears a diaper its because of all the damage jews have done to his anus.

Some people think , it might have been her that killed her father.

Attached: Charlizes House.png (542x323, 557K)

problem solved. toll paid

Paying the toll.

she looks tall af

I understand why she cant get a relationship with a man but not even an impoverished black man will put up with her shit?

Attached: 8723764287634234.jpg (1068x1187, 147K)

Pretty obvious her father was molesting her. Extremey common among coalburner types.

I bet kike agents and producers force Hollywood stars to do stuff like that to secure contracts.

Broke bourgeois girl during racial war-USA (2020 colorized).

I thought Hollywood was over the ape in a dress routine.

nah she's just a washed up whore trying to stay relevant any way possible. she hasn't been in a noteworthy film since mad max.

Niggers are real and probably everything bad you've heard about them is true.

she might have overlords telling her to adopt black kids and turn them into princesses, but at least she's famous until her roles dry up.

She's detaining him for HRT

I find Charlize Theron very attractive. But somehow, she got an edge off. Like Sandra Bullock. Both have adopted niglets. Why did they not get married and have kids? Such a shame. I mea, adopting niglets is just embarrassing.

>adoption
not like she didnt have a choice on gender.
she literally picked a boy to do this to.

If I were her, I'd "accidentally" forget him in a rich white pro gun neighbourhood. His nigger genes would soon kick in, and he'd break into a house. I know it's her fault for giving birth to him (she shouldn't have gone black and abortion isn't always immoral), but I believe in redemption.

Her reptilian overlords exploited the flaw in her OS (empathy). Got MKUltra'd hard

If she wanted a girl so bad, why didnt she just adopt one instead of a boy.

Wtf

oh its this chick

fucking ha

Attached: 5D54CC66-0F93-4536-A2C6-88452D05E4AC.jpg (1242x2061, 824K)

Kekd.

>Sandra Bullock
Jesse james dodged the silver bullet on this one.
Now he's living the life and filthy rich (100 mil)

Attached: oSlAQFb[1].jpg (720x450, 28K)

>Both have adopted niglets
You do know it's an organ harvesting scam right? I have a friend high up in the medical field. Top guy. He could do with using deodorant, but I digress. It turns out the organs of these adopted niglets are perfectly compatible with the celebrities who adopted them. Make of that what you will.

Don't be mean, user. Sandra Bullock is very attractive. Why the heck did she adopt the niglets? Btw who is this tattooed monster?

Attached: sandra_bullock_8627.jpg (339x425, 27K)

Wudd?

Attached: 04c.jpg (222x250, 15K)

Attached: 1408328277048.jpg (720x439, 47K)

>shows bullock picture from decades ago
>says heck and nigglets in same sentence
>doesnt know who his celebrity crush was married to

>Niggress in a dress

Attached: 1564463254519.jpg (472x563, 179K)

>Stronk inapenant whaman
Can't lift a child

Attached: tim3dd.jpg (1280x1080, 161K)

When the nanny no shows

they're talking about the average one, actually.

>Why force

It is generally the only language blacks understand.
Resisting arrest is in blacks DNA.

>doesnt know who his celebrity crush was married to
Am from Switzerland & not from the States, mein Neger!

>touching blacks
This is how you get aids. If you need to get some distance from a black kid, kick him away, but for the love of god, do not touch him. You guys have no idea of the filth that they live on.

Ok, so i am a racist for wanting distance of blacks, but that woman actually OWNS not one, but two pet monkeys.
For fucking sake, she even dress them like faggots.

>Grow a pair

>Ask her out

Doesn't matter how wide open and gushing you are or how attractive, no man wants to be seen with a pack of niglets, it's like have a giant KEK tatoo on your forehead.

Or this, just in case, Huehueanon.

Attached: 3M-Nexcare-Hands-antiseptic-gel_n-des75_553734_G553736_01.jpg (700x700, 223K)

Nobody wants her because she is probably a batshit liberal

>Adopting and sissyfying two black kids

Based Theron.

Attached: 7550y1ksgq631.png (640x448, 273K)

Two for one deals are very common when it comes to niglets.

got internet with that jew gold you stole but didnt share?

Seconded.

t. Fathi

Attached: lExLlj56_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

her black adopted child also being a tranny means her woke points are doubled.

Why does your society suck their dicks so hard?

>you have no balls
>date me
recipe for a healthy egalitarian relationship right there

why not?

you fucknig faggot.

Attached: The_Goy.png (368x240, 43K)

they are tools

which also explains the mental impairment of the boy. Poor kid will likely never not be broken.

pic related

Attached: C1132605-4389-4C4E-9154-E5FFE93B8807.jpg (2048x1536, 668K)

Black people allow this white woman to adopt a black boy and make him wear pink dresses

Attached: B8333EAF-24CE-410A-9253-6E79ACA3AD21.jpg (640x929, 84K)

this is what happens when you accidentally drink the paint stripper instead of the potato vodka

>that niglette
>that dress

god these are the fucking mothers who are pushing this fuckiong black mermaid shit, they're not even black women, they're white women who adopt black children

>niggers rowdy
wait i thought they were all humble nice kids who always follow and obey the rules but are made out to be evil because whites are racist

At first I thought this was an ICE agent arresting the niglet, but then I got disappointed.

lil shit was resisting

>humiliating a nigger by dressing him as a girl
Is she undercover redpilled?

no they're just that mentally addled, dressing your 8 year old in a dress is empowering, don't make me report you for hate speech Sven.

What happens when you don't have a father to help raise a child

extremely common, there are so many of them that no one wants them. People think its racism that you can adopt a black kid now but have to wait for a white kid, but its because niggers breed so fast they're literally everywhere.

lol didn't realize that, who do they think it is then?

I figured she was adopting niggers in retaliation for how she was probably treated as a White in South Africa, then chemically castrating them with hormones under the guise of being "woke".

Some fat roastie I know adopted two spiclets one of whom was in diapers at 10. These cunts are insane when their wombs are barren

Those niggers are angry as fuck

Humanity is so deliciously nuts, the fallout is going to be a party.

and when your kids only knowledge of men are those who molested him.

She didn't give birth to anything. That's just a slave she's playing head games with.