THE EL PASO SHOOTING HAPPENED ONLY HOURS AFTER PIC RELATED

It's a fucking psyop you faggots get in here

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-154442.png (1080x1920, 568K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/07/cube-ufo-over-texas-and-cubic-glowing-orb-over-antarctica/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks fake and gay, bruh

BUMP
they're trying to blame our board of peace again! "shooter" quoted Saint Tarrant in his manifesto

You're fake and gey you faggot

So I have to pray towards Texas now?

NO
it's a fucking false flag

Do you think she vaccinates?

Oh look, another violent racist shithead can't handle that he advocated violent racist shit and supports other violent racist shitheads. Too late, you violent racist shithead. Take responsibility, you fucking degenerate.

this is viral marketing for new picard series

WHO CARES YOU FAGGOT THIS WHOLE SHOOTING SITUATION GLOWS

Shut the fuck up you faggot you'll never be the Jow Forums humour thread leaf

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

Attached: file.png (1834x1526, 1.15M)

WHAT TEH FUCK Q PREDICTED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1538097946351.jpg (474x262, 33K)

It's the godamn murder Jow Forumsube

I bet she doesn't vaccinate.

STOP LETTING THESE GLOWNIGGERS TRY TO TAKE OUR GUNS AND OUR BOARD

Larp

Newfag gtfo

I'm vaccinated. I bet you also glow.

No he's probably just a r*ddit User

BLACK QUBE
>BLACK QUBE
BLACK QUBE
>BLACK QUBE
BLACK QUBE

buy link faggots

White Sands isn't a big deal nowadays. The kooks need to get banned off twitter.

AVE NEX ALEA

Attached: 1517212965874.jpg (1022x718, 196K)

underrated.

I am the cutest of borgs

This is the kind of shit your average trump voter falls for

no u, nigga bitch

Shut up you maple faggot

what's the point of the pic on the right? is this bitch retarded?

whats that exactly, thinking that the government has classified programs involving advanced technology, oh my god, thats so stupid, youre right

Lampshade

That’s funny because of your flag

This happened years ago.

mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/07/cube-ufo-over-texas-and-cubic-glowing-orb-over-antarctica/

Yes.

>WHAT TEH FUCK Q PREDICTED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I normally don't agree with people on Anonymous message boards or use my real name Wayne Lambright. I have to agree.

Attached: thatmotherfriender_v3.jpg (1900x1400, 368K)

Attached: blinded by the kek.jpg (1111x597, 131K)

>we are the beaners.
>your nation will be assimilated.
>resistance is futile.

>Britbongistan
Figures.

>black cube

Attached: Phylacterie.jpg (333x500, 37K)