Would you support an automatic weapon ban to put an end to this terror?

Would you support an automatic weapon ban to put an end to this terror?

Attached: oO3Xo2N.jpg (1125x633, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/kYPvHxCgwcCJ/
mic.com/articles/126943/30-years-after-banning-the-sale-of-machine-guns-here-s-how-easy-it-is-to-buy-one
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>40,000 less burgers
And thats a good thing

so instead of 40,000 he's aiming for 39,500?

automatic weapons have been banned since the 80s.

full auto weapons are already illegal.

The only reason the (((government))) wants to take away the guns is to maintain a monopoly on violence.

Political Power grows out of the barrel of a gun.

Auto weapons?

Attached: 1503423511806.jpg (2019x1340, 996K)

Automatic weapons are almost completely banned and highly regulated.
It is a meaningless statement. Sanders doesn't have the guts to say he wants to ban semi automatic weapons. lol

No.

Not banned, but restricted. Have to get tax stamps and they're over $50k so no one uses them in a crime.

Please god don't tell me this tweet is real and Bernie is actually that dumb

>Please give up your guns citizen
>The government will protect you

Attached: J0MLIsO.jpg (960x1708, 64K)

- Automatic rifles are already illegal

- Only about 10,000 of that "gun violence" number is actual murders.

- approx ~300 are from actual rifles

Most are from suicides, not gun """violence"""

I thought there's still a plenty around since you could register them until mid 80s or so. Really expensive though

>tax stamps and they're over $50k
you also are required to register the weapon with the atf.

Most of those deaths being suicide-related.

No.

Unironically most of those deaths can be attributed to black on black crime.

Should blacks be banned from owning guns?

Attached: 92382983.png (492x235, 122K)

What's this years tally for automatic weapons fire?

my point is that most gun deaths are minorities shooting each other with hand guns

automatic weapons are banned though.
dumb burnout

>Automatic weapons have been banned since 1986
>Wants to ban them again

Fuck you Bernie, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

not automatically. Probably not even gradually

I'd support handing them out like candy.

Otherwise, "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" you Goddamned commie fuckwit,

I'd support a complete ban, but only for the lulz. I'd keep all mine, lol

>Mfw actually senile

Attached: Dafuck.gif (245x140, 759K)

They been banned since fucking 1968

STFU if you don't know anything about fun laws

>Automatic rifles are already illegal
They aren't dumb yank, you can posses and purchase one fabricated before 1986

Amen

God I wish I could absolutely fuck on the queers in an open debate instead of letting them spit their homosexual drivel on social media platforms
There is absolutely and 100% a need for firearms and the conniving smug bullshit they say to convince normies that we don't need them is at the very least seditious. The 2A is not protected enough and has been infringed upon too deeply. No more compromises. If fucking only I could help.

Talk like this too much and u will get dronestriked u rogue faggot

It would not put an end to the terror retard, there are over 100 million gun owners, the cats out of the bag on guns so your going to have to figure out another way to deal with it.

Shut up leaf

Why not just ban crime?

Bernie knows all civilian firearms have a selector switch so maybe we could just promise not to switch to full auto.

Do people buy automatic firearms to commit suicide? I thought full auto weapons were already illegal.

I don’t care about American civics anymore because America isn’t a country, it’s a loose collection of racially disparate shitholes that are unified only in hatred against people like me.

Fuck spics. I support the shooter, and what he did. His heart was to protect real Americans. OP, and all the other anti-white faggots need to be executed by

not really
One of the most common questions or misconceptions is regarding the ability to make a Machine Gun by using a Gun Trust. While you can make a Machine Gun with a Gun Trust, the process or the cost is not what most would consider acceptable. First you are not making a machine gun as you might expect using an ATF Form 1 but you must first start with a legally transferable pre 1986 full auto sear. This is in the 10-15K range and is by itself a Machine Gun. Now that you have a legal machine gun, you can modify almost anything and essentially create a new Machine Gun.

If you purchased a Pre 86 sear, you could change out the pins, add a left hand magazine release, change the trigger, and even build it into 300 blackout if you wanted. Once you were done, you would essentially have a new machine gun but it would be 10-15K more than what the police or military could purchase a current model.

Fully automatic guns are banned and have been since the 1930's

>Belgium
Lmfao okay retard, continue being subverted by your own people and have your bloodline die in an acid attack

God damn it shut up. They are not.

Attached: zika-baby-toddler.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

t. aussie
they're not banned in burgerland, completely

bitchute.com/video/kYPvHxCgwcCJ/

Kill

what a fucking retarded jew
many such cases

Attached: 1538403481355.jpg (1413x2468, 352K)

It has nothing to do with guns and everything to do with a certain contingency of whites

Checked, digits confirm. Fuck off kikes.

Piss off old man.

Once they ban semi-automatic weapons they'll immediately go after rifles and handguns.

I'd support a ban of motherfucking commie assholes running amuck, unfettered.

Like fucking Bernie.

Attached: summerpol.jpg (367x512, 34K)

Of course. And while they are at it they should ban the sale of fighter jets and grenade launchers too....oh wait, all three of those things are already illegal.

Such measures are only a temporary solution, to a bigger problem, its like stiching up an infected wound, it covers up the problem, but continues to fester.

humans beat eachother to death with clubs ,pointy sticks , even their bare hands for thousands of years, they will continue to kill eachother.

If you want to end the violence make it socially undesirable, and treat offenders harshly with mainly shame. The euro is nonviolent , not because they cannot be violent, but becuase acting like a violent asshole will estrange them from their family and community

I would support a Bernie Sander's ban. Would willingly help enforce it as well.

Good lets remove automatic rifles from military and police.

We already have an automatic weapons ban and it's unconstitutional as fuck.

Attached: 1231514596.png (500x694, 176K)

>suicide by gun is gun violence
Ok then bernyboi

Fewer.

We already have an automatic weapons ban.......

He litteraly is the weathly that he complains about.

I could buy a grenade launcher right now, legally. And a fighter jet.

absolutely

Quads don't lie

Actually, neither are really.
The grenade launcher just needs to be registered as a destructive device (IIRC, may just be the munitions). Canadians can own 40mm and 37mm grenade launchers with a basic PAL license.

Red states will tell the Feds to fuck off if there's a semi-auto ban. If blue states do it with weed and illegals, we sure as hell can do it with our constitutional rights.

violating the constitution isn't going to get rid of (((sanders))), it empowers the decrepit kike

smart guy
There's that Ashkenazi IQ.

>wants to take away our constitutional rights
>wants to raise taxes on you
>already exposed as a hypocrite who refuses to pay his interns $15/hr, used his war chest funds from last campaign to pay his wife handsomely (and got himself a house, the kind of house you'll never have but as a taxpayer will pay to give to niggers and mexicans) and then cucked down to the mobster Clintons
bernie should be a laughingstock for being nothing but a crooked subversive jew, sadly he's not.

>to put an end to this
Holy crap you mutts are using your own cic bants against yourselves.

wrong
mic.com/articles/126943/30-years-after-banning-the-sale-of-machine-guns-here-s-how-easy-it-is-to-buy-one

Automatic weapons are illegal, moron. And (((AR-15s))) kill less people than bare fists in the US each year, double moron

The shooter didn't even use an automatic weapon.

Great idea! Just make murder illegal and problem solved....oh wait.

And if you have a manufacturing license you can legally convert semi autos into full autos.

Automatics are illegal in Canada, not the US. At least not in a blanket manner.

no.

It's true tho pussy

>First you are not making a machine gun as you might expect using an ATF Form 1 but you must first start with a legally transferable pre 1986 full auto sear.
sounds like a clear violation of the 2nd Amendment.

/thread

No

Fpbp

Attached: 1562949428529.png (696x602, 327K)

>something is expensive, and limited
IT'S ILLEGAL BANNED!
You niggers never hear of Knob Creek?

Attached: KCR_Spring13_01200.jpg (1024x460, 210K)

There already is an automatic weapons ban

No.

automatic weapons are banned fag

Name the last spree shooter who used an automatic lol

Mostly wrong, somewhat right.

he didn’t even use an auto rifle... shit is a wasr10 a romanian low grade semi auto ak47

Oh right they are 99.99% restricted and there’s only a few thousand outside of the military all kept under lock and key at gun ranges, right. So sorry you are so right those damn yankees running around with machine guns amirite lol keks hahaha
Fucking goof kys and never reply to me again you fucking moron

Guns will eventually be banned through phase-outs which grandfather in previously legal weapons but charge taxes for transfer. It's also possible they'll never be banned; it's not like gun owners sever do anything to resist the creep of ZOG.

He's not 'dumb' he's just following Lenin as he has always done. Even his hand gestures are copied from Lenin!

based leaf

Just gtfo of this thread

There's a difference between a ban and heavy restrictions (which shouldn't exist)
Imagine being this much of a woman

Most rifles and hand guns are semi automatic weapons........

>If blue states do it with weed and illegals, we sure as hell can do it with our constitutional rights.
What are you gonna do, shoot someone?

The 40,000 are mostly niggers so shouldn't we be giving them more guns?