Look guys, you're twitter-famous

Look guys, you're twitter-famous.

Attached: aoc calls 4channers nazis lol.jpg (642x356, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7.com/gas-station-worker-survives-7-bullets-during-valley-shooting-rampage/5428698/
youtube.com/watch?v=1h5iv6sECGU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Asian
>Male
AOC SUCKS BWC DAILY SHE HAS A WHITE BF THAT SHE BOWS DOWN TO AND WORSHIPS

Attached: PooskinFemale1.jpg (3176x1612, 610K)

Stupid fucking bitch, why do they always blame Jow Forums for double chan shit?

Attached: 1564858525462.jpg (755x500, 43K)

Why did she not speak up when a hispanic went on a mass shooting spree? Why does she hate whites?
abc7.com/gas-station-worker-survives-7-bullets-during-valley-shooting-rampage/5428698/

I don't even like her, sexually, but I would rage fuck her head into the wall until she looks as retarded as she sounds.
-t. Jow Forums nazi

I got radicalized here though. that said i would never kill a bunch of spics id rather live my life

Jow Forums is double Chan

Attached: 1543547768842.jpg (1024x640, 29K)

Why didn't she mention radical hispanic terrorism when a hispanic man carried out a mass shooting just last week? And why could I only find it in local news?

whats wrong with people having different opinions?? yeesh

And for a liberal, how can she get it so wrong?
Banning free speech will only make peope who already feel attacked more confident in their appraisal that they're under attack. Further radicalizing them. What the kid needed was a good job, some money in his pocket and a woman to wife. Sitting at home reading extremist bullshit for 12 hours a day isn't healthy and with no prospects and no outlet for energy, look what happens. The same story is all over the middle east and now europe, young men with idle hands falling in extremism. For a liberal, she sure doesn't act like one.

>nazis lurk in Jow Forums
Kek. We're everywhere. We're in your businesses, we're in your military, we're in your media, your factories, your farms, your grocery stores. You can't escape. It's too late now.

Attached: 1544048547854.jpg (917x1200, 236K)

She's watching this thread right now.

Post your best AOC memes.

this

AOC can bash whites as much as she wants. Who she fucks tells the real story

include me in the screenshot

trail of crackers woulda been funnier, congresswoman

If she really cared about POC she wouldn't be letting a pasty white Chad fuck her in the butt for free web marketing

AOC is mommy-tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=1h5iv6sECGU

Attached: 1564332559516.gif (300x301, 30K)

ahhhhhhhhhh now i understand so many ANIT guy faggots popping up

How did she know that I'm only 8 years old?
Hope that beaner bitch gets what's coming to her soon.

Attached: ...soon.png (597x538, 595K)