Feds and journos are here

Aren't you gonna say hi?

Attached: How Draw Swazzie.jpg (900x900, 186K)

And the normies are here

Why?

Did they bring their bots again? I hate it when they bring a cluster.

Attached: xxxxxxxx.jpg (353x402, 22K)

>thinks the feds aren't always here.

Attached: 1562870007672.gif (326x253, 2.63M)

ISRAEL DID 9/11

After a shooting and the media calls out Jow Forums there's always normies going on the board out of curiosity and journos looking for a hit piece. There's probably more feds here than usual today

This.

post gore lads

gore and redpills

Don’t go to burger kings tomorrow!

Jews did El Paso.

I have a big plan for tomorrow; I'm going to shellac the bookcase I've been building for my parent's anniversary.

Fuck the FBI, DHS and the Mossad, you assholes are behind damn near all of this madness.

Attached: Gungrab.jpg (499x501, 79K)

Hey you normies ever heard of Jewish ritual murder?

Attached: 6FBDF745-DD48-4D0D-B3D5-9A35B39F6DE4.png (1664x5472, 731K)

reminder that leftism creates incels:

Attached: heyanon.jpg (600x915, 79K)

This is true. Google the franklin scandal.

Attached: F55C2D38-C2E2-4E4C-ADBB-CD41BA17FA37.jpg (640x2641, 285K)

White nationalism is a Jew supremacist talking point

Attached: 456745674567.webm (480x440, 188K)

No one is begging for anything. Gun confiscation would literally cause a civil war.

the fire rises.

all western journalists and feds should be violently flayed after having GRIDS infected african nigger shit wafflestomped down their cocksucking bolshevik throats

i'm dedicating my entire life to your suffering and existential demise

Infinity chan did it, you’re in the wrong place.

If you, a regular lurker here, are browsing this and have a general sense of discomfort re: the callousness and lack of emotional intelligence on this board, I advice you to take a short break to reflect on who you are and who you want to be. "Owning" people, degradation of others, grotesquely absurd and ironic-- I dont even know what you'd call it--meme fabrication are interesting, sure. I don't think anyone can argue that browsing here isn't intriguing, but there's no need for it. You don't have to tough it out. If you're confused it doesn't make you lesser. God bless.

It takes a real lack of emotional intelligence to tolerate Jews and other satan worshipers.