Don't be racist and you won't get banned it's that simple...

Don't be racist and you won't get banned it's that simple. Not every website wants your toxic behavior on it and it's a private company's right to ban you from their website.

Attached: vQl4ZIDPKn8bFCYqqqcM9cY5DfzcBSmDRLVemzIbJL0BIJKmyJlHioepWQCXTSWl.png (639x355, 219K)

it's okay to be racist

american companies should be compelled to respect american law that includes the constitution which includes the first amendment

The government can't restrict speech. A private company isn't the government.

If you moderate legal content you're a publisher.

private companies can be regulated they aren't above the law and never will be

Shut up leaf. American companies have more restrictive power than their government. I will personally initiate the day of the rake even if I have to go down with you and the rest you fucking faggots

There is literally nothing wrong with racism.

The internet didn't exist when the 1st amendment was made. The founding fathers wrote it thinking about the press, uncontrolled social media is too much free speech and they wouldn't have allowed it.

>dont be racist
>open up dem borders
no thanks

Attached: 1499672966011.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

...and if you’re a publisher, you become responsible for that speech you publish

*doesn't apply to racism against whites

that's a lot of doctors and engineers

So what's your opinion on female streamers being banned from mixer for showing too much titty?

see
If you are a publisher then you are susceptible to libel or slander. Right now the private companies try to play both sides of being a publisher and platform depending on which benefits them at the time. They are the Jews of the Internet.

>stop being racist!
stop being a little whiny bitch

>use your own platforms
>you use THAT platform?? I hear racists use that! what are YOU racist???

Just like a private company can choose who and who not to provide service to. Oh wait... nevermind. BAKE THAT RAINBOW CAKE, BIGOT!

Just kill yourself already.

Racism is as natural as breathing.
Its you liberal psychopaths that are fucking up the entire world.
Dont worry, civil war is coming very soon.

They have monopoly control over speech now, and they must be regulated, unless we want them to enslave us. In the past, people would have small protests in town square to express their beliefs, today, everybody does that online, and you will make a fool of yourself if you go to town square today.

Attached: Mark Zuckerberg Android.jpg (850x450, 61K)

"Racist" is a made up word that was created by cultural marxists trying to convince everyone to ignore reality and abandon pattern recognition.

not if they want safe harbor copyright protection

Nice meme. They aren't going to be doctors and engineers. They're too old. But their children will go to college and some of them will innevitably be doctors and engineers.

How is it simple not to be racist? The definition keeps changing and it's retroactive. I could say I prefer Pepsi to Coke (or vice versa) and five years later someone might decide that's racist.

Sounds like you should invite them to your country, leaf, if they're such an asset to society. Claim them before somebody else does!