I'm planning to move to Japan in the next year, picked where I am going to live (Osaka) and I know what I am doing...

I'm planning to move to Japan in the next year, picked where I am going to live (Osaka) and I know what I am doing. I have a friend who lives there and I will be moving there with her. I am white, 98% French 2% Polish, I never watch Anime, I study about the culture instead and how the people are.

I find it better than the United States, no it's not Trump fault, but I fear that I cannot do anything in the upcoming 2020 Civilwar, and I will die fast. I live in a Blue State and mostly I will get killed fast. I don't live in a city, I live in a suburb of one.
Yes, I own guns, but im tired and I want to explore the world.

Any tips of what to do in Jap land?

Attached: file.png (560x645, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HrzJcnK_c-4
youtube.com/watch?v=uACGSiN3ZkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No YOU DONT

Buy a motorcycle and rip around the touge. Or just ride around and eat food like GsxFox does.

Bump

too late

Lmao, watch Mikey Chan

You've already made it. Congrats on getting out while the getting is good.

How would you know, you're 2% polish? That would be 6 generations ago.

>Any tips
Start learning language and manners

That you should go back. Let Japan be Japan, retard.

Er ist Ami. Der nummer ist nur erfunden.

Fuck off mutt, we all know you're just going there to find yourself an Asian gf, you yellow fever fuck. Japan may look beautiful, but it's actually a really stressful place if you live and work there.

>I am a white dude who fears ethnic conflict and immigration so I will move to Japan to escape these minorities
I think you should kill yourself and save the Japanese the trouble

Be polite and respect the culture. Absorb. The culture instead of trying to be like you are now. Enjoy the japanese bred goldfish they are nice and high quality. Buy a skyline or supra.

You're not even German.

I will

How about you fix your fucking nation first?

Why so mad?
I can see your sweet stains from here

No, im going there because I want to explore the world, please read it, a easy 50 IQ Muslim can pass this.

Attached: file.png (640x624, 636K)

Stay the fuck out of nipland and help us retake America you fucking beta pussy.

how will you afford?

I'm telling the truth. Japan is a stressful and expensive place to live in.

Taipei is better. Cheaper, tons of Weeb shit (they were a colony), 24 hours of shit to do, outgoing people who like westerners. Great food, transportation, classy people who are really in it together and have a sense of brotherhood. Wy better than cold, expensive Japan any day. Just get the fuck out before the mainland comes.

I have a college degree in art, I can start there.
Good luck starting here in the United States, you cant do anything here without sucking Jewish cock and licking SJW Pussy

>How about you fix your fucking nation first?

That's exactly what you should do, retard instead of ruining a perfectly good nation. For the sake of the Japanese, please don't immigrate there.

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I'm a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Attached: ken sama.jpg (600x800, 55K)

>college degree in art
Holy shit you're gonna die in Japan.

日本には来るな。しかもワイの地元とかふざけるのもたいがいにしな、五十六パーセントのアメ公野郎。

Attached: Japan choice.png (617x862, 65K)

It's already set in stone for 2020, Trump will win and the left will be killed.

And you're a NEET.

Nah any degree can teach conversational English

This

Verstanden.
So, you're larping.

Attached: Ahnenpass.jpg (500x665, 136K)

What do you mean you “know what you’re doing”? What are you actually going to do here? As in for work and visa?

You know you can’t just “move to Japan” right?

It sounds like you don’t have a specific job offer lined up. The fact that you’ve decided on where you’re going to live anyway suggests that either (a) you don’t know what the fuck you’re doing and your plan will fail, or (b) you’re going to teach ESL, a shitty paying job with no career advancement, guaranteeing you either burn out and come back home, or spend your life as a pathetic broke old man

Do you speak Japanese? Your life will suck if you don’t know Japanese dude. Btw starting from zero it takes between 3-10 years to learn Japanese enough to lead a full and involved life here

False, I have a career in UX. I'm literally an art major.
You will soon find out why the suicide rates in East Asia are so high.

Anyone with a degree can get a monkey job as a white face who speaks English. It is super easy work. In fact too easy. Can drive you mad

>LOL JUST STAY HERE AND SUFFER!

Then what do you suggest? I fucking hate living here in the US.

Did you live in Japan?

>I fucking hate living here in the US
Then make it better, faggot

nah, he can teach English if nothing else

I know that. As I said the pay is dick and there’s no career advancement. Only rock bottom losers use it as anything other than a paid vacation for a couple years while they party and bang jsluts

You know how hard it is, Nigel?

There is a very limited ceiling in any nationalist country if you are first generation returning there or not part of that race. You will be given a small part of the country to play in while the big boys handle everything else. For a cuckold like you that might be nice, but for non faggots, people who magically grant themselves permanent authority over a piece of matter in my universe are never able to be reasoned with. You would just be giving up sovereignty for a temporary reduction in suffering. Fucking retard. Nice post dumb fuck.

Then when life gets better in North America, you're not allowed back. Yeah, enjoy your meaningless existence in a land that doesn't belong to you and one that will always see you as an outsider

No one cares, leaf.

Attached: 1564861882805.png (1000x1000, 343K)

>ooga booga hate dis shithole, where da japanese wimenz at
You are no different to those illegals crossing your border

Yep. Taiwan too. Taiwan was way better. But that’s likely because I was in Taipei. When in Japan I was in bumfuck Yamaguchi prefecture.
But Taipei has everything Japan has and less foreigners who are obsessed with Japan. Was dope as hell.

>but I fear that I cannot do anything in the upcoming 2020 Civilwar, and I will die fast. I live in a Blue State and mostly I will get killed fast.

You're a fucking coward and you won't be missed.
Bye, Felicia.

I live in the bluest-blue part of the 2nd bluest state, NY.

When the SHTF and civil unrest hits, I will, by God and Sonny Jesus, litter the land with those who would dare come at me or mine.

Running from your problems never works.

why not canada instead? its like the states minus the civil war. even the shitskins become pussified in our soil lmao.

If you're only looking for an English teaching job, you'd have more opportunity in China than Japan.
>>LOL JUST STAY HERE AND SUFFER!
I'm 25 and make $79k, I think I'll be fine.

Hahaha I fucking knew it. You have absolutely no idea

What makes people think “oh I have an idea I’m going to Move To Japan, shouldn’t be that hard :)” especially when presumably you’re aware that one of the reasons Japan is a nice place is its restrictive immigration policy?

Anyway unless you have lived here for several years you have absolutely no idea what you’re getting into, if you will love it or hate it. Most likely you’ll hate it. Almost everyone who moves here without a good job and without knowing the language develops mental illness and leaves

Yup, you're not allowed into the white ethnostate. Enjoy forever being an outsider lol

Do Brexit and we will talk like civilized men.

Interesting

>China
>Good
I got some rekt videos if you think thats good.
I fucking hate China.

>Leaf

Zoomer, it will never happen

I think you had a hard life

China is not very friendly to outsiders these days.

Just go to South Korea then

Attached: 1563663046641.png (371x455, 270K)

yeah these threads get fucking old, almost as bad as the larping bbc incels but not quite
>be fat mutt
>gravy stains on tits
"I'm going to Japan they'll understand me"

Attached: 1540938781012.jpg (639x355, 38K)

>I fucking hate China.
What? You're looking for a job, not going on vacation. No wonder you're fleeing your country, what a faggot.

I'm just saying opportunity wise, China is the better option.

If you are nervous about Taipei, go to South Korea. Japan is just fucking cliche at this point. Don’t be that weeb.

Im actually looking for peace for once, Faggot.

SHIT SKINS GOES TO WHITE COUNTRIES AND WHITES GOES TO THE NIP. YOU ARE NO DIFFERENCE THAN NIGGERS

In Japan at least they will not ask you to work illegally for too long (just until the visa comes through) and your contract actually is worth more than the paper it is printed on. But Taipei and South Korea are both better options than Japan.

So why are you headed to Japan? One of the most stressful places in the world?

Since I’m an American who speaks Japanese fluently and has lived in japan for years, if you were actually serious about this, you’d be taking my opinion seriously.

As it is you’ve made it extremely obvious that this is a childish fantasy that you’re looking at completely unrealistically

I suspect cartoons played into the decision.

You have to go back

>I have a college degree in art
LMAO
have fun waiting tables and picking up after chad Chang and the salaryman gang

Keep things in mind. Japan is racist. It is not illegal there. If you're not Japanese, you are a second class citzen in their eyes

Endorsing diversity like a good goy you are. Race mixers and yellow fever whites needs to be shot. You have to go back.

Can you give suggestions on going to Japan for vacation? I know people are mainly interested in anime and Tokyo, but I'd like to check out the various festivals they have and rural areas. Also, how hard is it to rent a motorcycle there if I have a US motorcycle endorsement?

>But Taipei has everything Japan has
No, it doesn't.

It's a much smaller city and it shows. It can be legitimately difficult to find certain types of foreign goods, for instance. If you develop a craving for raspberries or your favorite brand of hot sauce from home, good luck. In Tokyo, it might be expensive as hell, but you'll be able to find it.

Japan has things that Taiwan doesn't have at all. There's no actual arcades here, just rows and rows of shitty claw-grab machines. There's a limited number of decent bars etc, in contrast to Tokyo where you can try a new one every day for the rest of your life (if for some reason you wanted to). Gov't bureaucracy here can feel hilariously inefficient - not just in the usual Asia way, in an almost small-town way. Weird for a city of several million.

Small things. I like living here. But it is a smaller and less developed city than Tokyo, which isn't to everyone's tastes.

I don’t understand, you want me to come back, but you also want to shoot me?

White girls are ugly, smelly, uncouth, and badly dressed. Sorry

Japan is absolutely packed with tourists right now. Kyoto WAS one of the best tourist destinations in Asia until tourists ruined it. You can barely move through the throngs of Chinese now

If you want to get off the beaten path a bit try Tottori, Oita, Kumamoto, or Akita prefectures

Taibei is so much better. It has the bars and it has what Japan doesn’t have, just chillin with a couple of beers and bros in front of 7-11 until the trains start running. I could find all the western stuff I needed, it was just more expensive.
Japan was way too cold distant and sterile for me. And I hated the westerners it attracted.

WHYTE PYGUUH GET OUT!!!

Attached: 1561129638785.jpg (619x1024, 107K)

Enjoy Weimar 2.0 only that you won't notice it because they pander to white sexpats and you're not part of the 90% of jap males who die being virgins.

Attached: 1558977763153.png (937x1108, 527K)

leaving the west is based. If youre going to exist in a land filled with foreigners it might as well be a place you choose.

Every square inch of land on this planet belongs to the white man, as does every single cunt.

I’ve heard that whites are treated nicely. They’re racist in that they hate niggers, but do they hate whites?

>I'm just saying opportunity wise, China is the better option.

Foreigners are leaving China now.

youtube.com/watch?v=HrzJcnK_c-4

I’m working on my degree. I literally want to try to turn the Japanese against immigrants. What are my chances? I simply don’t want it to become diverse.

Attached: FCD16BC1-E640-4E60-8F66-6E68BAD74760.png (657x527, 101K)

Will you get a waifu or find a white weebess there?

Attached: 8.jpg (1108x1478, 234K)

>I’ve heard that whites are treated nicely.
You heard wrong. They want you to go home.

I knew it was going to those two losers before I clicked

>I literally want to try to turn the Japanese against immigrants. What are my chances?
Stay home. Work on the U.S.

The Japanese are the only non-whites who are both sentient and have souls. Chinks don't have souls.

Too bad. We didn't nuke your sushi making asses for nothing.

Attached: 1562947818601.webm (540x540, 2.92M)

Still, if he wants the East Asian experience and he wants job opportunity, China is still his best option. But he's also a retard if he thinks his life will be any easier or "peaceful" in Asia.

Based

Attached: 851B3291-0C17-423E-B81F-C3C9510F3896.jpg (1130x897, 382K)

>Taibei is so much better. It has the bars and it has what Japan doesn’t have, just chillin with a couple of beers and bros in front of 7-11 until the trains start running. I could find all the western stuff I needed, it was just more expensive.
>Japan was way too cold distant and sterile for me. And I hated the westerners it attracted.
I remember you. For me, I'll take Japan over Taipei any day. Any of the big Japanese cities are so much nicer than Taipei. Have you ever been to Fukuoka? If not, check it out.

May be true of mainlanders but Taipei is China done right.

>If he wants the European experience he should move to Turkey
Why do people think the Japanese are the same race as chink insects just because they live in the same geographical area?

You’re probably not even Japanese. I’m not either, but I want Japan to stay ethnically Japanese.

I am a white ubermensch. I’m exceptionally handsome, highly intelligent, and I am wealthy (billionaire). I have a penis that is not only large, but beautiful as well. It is smooth and soft to the touch.

I speak 5 languages, and have recently begun to learn Japanese. I have decided that Japan is where I would like to settle down.

I desire Japanese women, as they are the superior woman. I desire to have the most intelligent and beautiful of Japanese women for love, sex, and reproduction.

Attached: E9CD31C5-D65C-4D2A-A60D-4E181774D679.jpg (960x960, 169K)

>>But Taipei has everything Japan has
>No, it doesn't.
>It's a much smaller city and it shows. It can be legitimately difficult to find certain types of foreign goods, for instance. If you develop a craving for raspberries or your favorite brand of hot sauce from home, good luck. In Tokyo, it might be expensive as hell, but you'll be able to find it.
I agree with you. Tokyo, and other cities in which I've lived, has everything I need. I can order shit I want off of Amazon if I want, Costco is here, if I want that, and the supermarkets are so much nicer in Japan than Taiwan. Maybe he got his cock sucked better in Taiwan, and so it's influencing his decision. He said he was in bumbfuck Yamaguchi. That might do it. Being stuck out in the middle of nowhere in Japan would suck, I gotta agree.

True. It's the Chinese that treat you like a God. You can fuck them with ease because the Japanese treat them like dog shit.

Holy shit you are low intelligence. I'm talking about job opportunity, in which case China wins. If you just wanted to be an anime faggot, then sure, go move to Japan.

Chinks and Nips are all the same anyway. You get the same shit in any of those places.

>The Japanese are the only non-whites who are both sentient and have souls. Chinks don't have souls.
I don't really like either of them, but I'd rather live in Japan. Chinese can be very friendly, though. Friendlier than Japs.

>white nationalist that wants to destroy his bloodline with a slope

The irony. Reminding you that it was a half jap that outlined the destruction of your homeland.

That sounds irrational though, as if it were fueled by envy.

I am sure the women would want me there, as would the upper caste of Japanese men who want me to impregnate their daughters, so that they can take their rightful place as Grandfathers of the superior White Man/Japanese Woman ubermensch.

That's right White boy. Give up your identity, your culture, and most importantly your land. Go throw your genes away in Nipland. This country is ours now. Reconquista, faggot.

Attached: Donald-Trump-t-shirts.jpg (615x738, 96K)

You’re delusional.

youtube.com/watch?v=uACGSiN3ZkI
Silly piggu

Mm I bet you aint white