China Love Thread

Dear Chinese People,

Every single Chinese person I've met is incredibly based. Loves math, thinks about the mechanisms of problems instead of trying to intimidate them into solving themselves, etc. I think you are the Spock to our Kirk.

Love,

America

Attached: 1024px-Chinese_flag__28Beijing_29_-_IMG_1104_1024x.jpg (1024x768, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_turntable
stereotimes.com/turn030300.shtml
vinylcubes.com/2017/06/30/laser-turntables/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck chinks and fuck you

Build all the best shit l use

FPBP
Fuck Xi and Fuck chinese people

Based

Attached: thechinese.jpg (1534x3600, 2.28M)

why there are so many chinks on Jow Forums?

Bow to your future overlord.

Attached: Chairman.png (958x1367, 1.15M)

:(
you son of a bitch

Fuck China

How can you guys hate China? They even breed women who lust for our cock. There isn't a bro tier nation even close to the likes of China.

Attached: Hot-Sale-Traditional-Chinese-Women-Long-Dress-Summer-New-Silk-Satin-Qipao-Sexy-Slim-Printed-Cheongsa (800x800, 85K)

I love China!

Attached: 1558528282524.webm (224x400, 2.85M)

Cope harder.

Attached: HanMasterRace.jpg (4806x880, 1.28M)

What's the matter? You don't love China?

Attached: 1539568359070.webm (272x480, 2.55M)

lol seethe

Attached: 1561140655185.jpg (1591x1028, 679K)

Please love China.

Attached: 1541945147663.webm (320x240, 1.47M)

China: decades ago a laser-based turn-table for vinyl records was created. 30 years ago or so. It cost massive amounts of money to buy.

Today red lasers are as cheap as chips.
The patents are expired (so would be saleable everywhere).
Can you please clone that? (Maybe Behringer can?).

I like to buy vinyl records because they are a physical manifestation of the waveform, as a musician I appreciate this, but if I use a regular player it will be steel needle in contact with vinyl and will deform the waveform.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_turntable

Perhaps even a hybrid system that uses laser to aquire much information and cameras for other? (to defeat dust). There are opensource projects that have code for this, could augment the laser information if needed.

The market for records keeps increasing, so maybe laser turntables that were inexpensive would work.

Maybe I change mind. I did not know Chinese people like this.

They're chinks larpers. The majority of actual chinks cant read English much less post on Jow Forums

Fuck you chang

Nope, I'm Chinese and not only can I read and write English perfectly, but I'm also superior to you.

Attached: 1564629386107.jpg (750x736, 87K)

Attached: 1549075426814.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

Do you mean a CD you dumb fuck?

The only civilized place anywhere near China is HK. China is still developing and by in large; backward in comparison to US. I wouldn't fault them but I don't like them as they are now.

Hong Kong is irrelevant now and even Hong Kongers know it. It's all about Shenzhen and Shanghai now.

Attached: Shenzhen_China.jpg (1024x573, 582K)

> I'm also superior to you.
Lmao uses a conjunction improperly. Listen, I was trying to show love for you guys, but I can't entertain this fantasy about you being superior.

Visit China then come talk to me. It's a shit hole. Even in the US, Asians make up only 5% of the population, not even half of the Blacks population mind you and that's including non Chinks Asians. Seriously, most Chinese are blue pilled as fuck. And if we're talking about Mainland Chinese, their behavior is sub human at best.

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

Save us President Xi.

拜托你

China is 100 years ahead of canada and i am honestly jelly of them. We are similar to Maoist China, and don't believe we could do in 100 years what Deng Xiaoping did in 40.

I fucking LOVE China!

Attached: 1539285948756.webm (604x284, 2.93M)

It's medication time.

Cope. It's our century now. Pic related.
The Chinese, Japs and Koreans are probably the least libtard minorities you have. Don't take that for granted.

Based

Attached: hanempire.png (1920x1292, 569K)

China is nice in my opinion adn the people i met were friendly. The only thing i didnt like was the snort-spitting that guys do and the weird way that guys roll their shirts up over their belly - but those are small annoyances compared to seeing crackheads, trannies, and other weirdos everday in Canada.

I wish I can enjoy it the same way as you user. But honestly, post Mao China isn't my taste.

Chinese, Russian, Iranian Eurasian Century Thread

Everything else are either civilizational derivatives (Ukraine, Taiwan, Korea, Japan) or subhuman mongrels. Either case they are rightfully being vassalized by the superior Eurasian progenitors of civilization.

Attached: 1558820475871.jpg (1200x882, 560K)

id say 95% or more of Chinese people would be npc's, probably more like 97-98%, I imagine they cant imagine things and have no critical thinking ability.

Attached: chinese history.png (800x1672, 209K)

You are mistaking the old generation with the new generation of Chinese. Chinese zoomers are way different than their parents and grandparents.

>
>Do you mean a CD you dumb fuck?

No I do not, retarded white man. I pray for your death. #FreeEpstein

I mean a LASER TURNTABLE. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_turntable

You white fucking retards do not know what you do not know.

BTW: Biden will win, and he will make marrying female children legal for men. FUCK you white man.

----
The Muslims are replacing you, stupid white men ("MUUUHHH WHOOIIITTT WUUUUMMMAAAANNNN"). They, like all other cultures and religion OTHER than the heretical white woman worshiping scum, allow child brides.

Just like YHWH allows explicitly in Devarim chapter 22, verse 28. Key words: Na'ar (Child: Hebrew Masoretic Text), Padia (Child: Greek Septuagint, from which you white pieces of garbage get your favorite hate-word: Paedophile (Child-friend-of)), Puella (Young Girl: Latin Vulgate, which you heretics ignore along with the other 2).

"MUUUHHHH KJV" "MUUUH YOUNG WUMAN KJV!!!" Yes; stupid white male golem: a female child is both a woman and young. Monoliguist scum.

Before Democracy, men had child brides. White men's minds are controlled by white women.

In the middle ages the Catholic Church reduced the Age-Of-Marraige-Without-Parental-Consent to 12, down from the higher roman age for non-consented marraige. The min age of marriage in Catholic Europe was the age of reason: 7

White men are _HERETICS_

Vote Biden 2020. Irish are not white. Catholics are not heretic filth. Biden seems to like cute gurls and has good tastes.

Attached: laserturntable.jpg (800x569, 84K)

>
>Do you mean a CD you dumb fuck?_

BTW: Biden will win, and he will make marrying female children legal for men. FUCK you white man.

----
The Muslims are replacing you, stupid white men ("MUUUHHH WHOOIIITTT WUUUUMMMAAAANNNN"). They, like all other cultures and religion OTHER than the heretical white woman worshiping scum, allow child brides.

Just like YHWH allows explicitly in Devarim chapter 22, verse 28. Key words: Na'ar (Child: Hebrew Masoretic Text), Padia (Child: Greek Septuagint, from which you white pieces of garbage get your favorite hate-word: Paedophile (Child-friend-of)), Puella (Young Girl: Latin Vulgate, which you heretics ignore along with the other 2).

"MUUUHHHH KJV" "MUUUH YOUNG WUMAN KJV!!!" Yes; stupid white male golem: a female child is both a woman and young. Monoliguist scum.

Before Democracy, men had child brides. White men's minds are controlled by white women.

In the middle ages the Catholic Church reduced the Age-Of-Marraige-Without-Parental-Consent to 12, down from the higher roman age for non-consented marraige. The min age of marriage in Catholic Europe was the age of reason: 7

White men are _HERETICS_

Vote Biden 2020. Irish are not white. Catholics are not heretic filth. Biden seems to like cute gurls and has good tastes.

Attached: afghan14.jpg (982x674, 401K)

>

----

White men are _HERETICS_

_

Attached: Afghan-girl-and-Marine.jpg (505x333, 104K)

>

----

White men are _HERETICS_

__

Attached: afghanistan_bilal_children.jpg (624x351, 57K)

>

----

White men are _HERETICS_

____

Attached: afgMarine_gives_Afghan_girl_candy.jpg (3072x2048, 1.01M)

China has flushed down thousands of years of history and conditioned their entire population to be incredibly annoying soulless bugs. A child could die right in front of a Chinese and they would hardly react at this point

>

No I do not, shit-for-brains PROUD white man. I pray for your death. #FreeEpstein

stereotimes.com/turn030300.shtml

The ELP Laser Turntable

Perfect Analog Sound Forever At a Price

Ralph Glasgal
www.ambiophonics.org

3 March 2000

Specifications

ELP LT-1XA Laser Turntable, $20,500.00, 30-50 rpm and 60-90 rpm, inc. switched equalizer, line-level output, air shipment, and HW-17S record cleaning machine. ELP LT-1LA laser turntable, 30-rpm, inc. air shipment and VPI HW-17S cleaning machine, $13,500.00.

Manufacturer:
ELP Corporation
3-10-1 Minami Urawa,
Urawa-shi, Saitama 336, Japan;
phone 048/883-8502,
fax 0-48/883-8503;
e-mail: [email protected];
website at www.elpj.com.

North American Distributor:
Andy Obst,
5 Timber Ridge, Los Alamos,

Attached: laserturntable_.jpg (375x244, 11K)

>t. dumb "chomo"-hating white wuuuman worshiping retarded white man does not know about laser turntables, because he is a brainlet white man (who hates cute things: white wuuuman say no cute guurls, so cute BAD!)

FUCK you you stupid fucking WHITE.

vinylcubes.com/2017/06/30/laser-turntables/

White men are the ENEMY of ALL men on earth: it is they who enforce white wuuuuuuman's ban on child brides.

F U C K YOU white man.

Attached: laserturntable__.jpg (300x163, 10K)

Mad, white FUCK?

not an argument

China works for black America

Attached: 14232r.jpg (1977x1990, 394K)

You incels are jealous of the chinese because they can actually build a fucking wall.

Not gore, Captain China here!

Attached: 1537030890854.webm (220x400, 1.66M)

>yet another civil war in less than 100 years
We'll see how based China is after their war with Hong Kong

Attached: 54y45y4.jpg (1094x1191, 176K)

>Calling the autistic Hong Kong fits a civil war

Attached: DBECE4B0-0DC5-4012-9AC2-8DB6DC4EE2AB.jpg (980x608, 176K)

China under Mao was a shithole desu. The only reason that people still love Mao is because they hated the dynasties, and the communist revolution freed them from a dynastic parasite class. Post-Mao China is China is China in it's modern glory as a rapidly developing and high functioning country.

You do know we could destabilize your country at any moment, right? You are completely dependent on us. Without us buying your shit, you are fucked. You would have a bunch of technological surfs with nothing to do but seethe with rage over your totalitarian government. Any Chinese that likes their government is not based.

Attached: csdf.jpg (1477x748, 137K)

Fuck off chinks.

Well, to be fair, I've only met Chinese that were here studying at university.

Bow to your superiors.

How are the different ( genuinely curious )?

Attached: Sexy Sweet Coco Feet 25.png (1280x720, 931K)

This. Nazis still suck cock and ass fuck each other.

Attached: 068e64aa2d228026a5fc8fa7197310b57a91e576587475447b0b9dd44f0de7a3.jpg (1000x661, 289K)

>loves maths
not me. i mean I appreciate maths, but I certainly dont feel love doing it.

I'm sorry I'm not some autistic who cares deeply about laser turn tables.

We don't want to fuck children. Sorry that our nobility offends your heathen ways.

Attached: 1543208974339.jpg (1600x1800, 450K)

Wait, I thought just Indians shat in the street.

Nah.... they also like to change nappies within the food courts and eating areas.

Attached: Chinese at buffet.webm (202x360, 2.69M)

Those are Indonesians you retard.

There's no point in arming you whites if you dont have the balls to use them. Look over the border at your neighbor.

This is now a Chinese hate thread.

They didn't grow up during the cultural revolution literally starving to death, and then get super rich quickly. The old generation never learnt how to act "cultured" since they were too busy just trying to survive.

No bulli.

>Insects
>based

>irrelevant catchphrases or copypasta
lolwut

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Also Fuck Chinks

Attached: Screenshot (329).png (1366x768, 160K)

Attached: chinese thread.png (968x297, 78K)