Why can't you fucking incels just have sex?

Why can't you fucking incels just have sex?

Attached: IMG_20190507_173525.jpg (890x960, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2019/07/13/trump-is-going-to-win-45-states-protesters-take-down-american-flag-and-raise-mexican-flag-at-ice-detention-center-in-colorado-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

will u have sex with me?

>muh dik

what am i supposed to do, im not black i can't just rape a white woman.

Fuck off, creep

is that an offer?

Because flesh is disgusting.
We await the day we are given bodies of iron and steel

Give birth

I've had thousands of hours worth of sex
Killing non-whites in minecraft would probably be a way bigger thrill

>80/20 rule thanks to muh liberal free sexual market

next question

transcend intercourse

achieve shitpost

Have kids

Give user sex or you're just a virtue signaling hypocrite.

perfect

>syrup nigger sucking cock
imachin moi shok

Attached: me actually.png (748x519, 406K)

>image being op and not knowing how to do a decent psyop
Jow Forums is too redpilled on reality for this to work you glow nigger

Because even fat bicthes rather fuck chad.

Attached: TravisBickle.jpg (750x469, 234K)

um news flash sex is something thats taken, not had

chad libido is 100x woman libido, it's over for incels

don't be a pussy, fuck the user.

Why can't women stop being roastie whores?

the best incels can hope for is a sexless marriage

a sexless marriage while the woman cheats with any Chad she can find

why so mean user ?

Why can't you lose weight?

Attached: You.jpg (640x424, 49K)

Attached: hatred for the living intensifies.jpg (297x301, 22K)

Women are disgusting pigs.

Why can’t women just close their legs?

because your mom's not here yet

Attached: 1537410152810.png (664x614, 460K)

>takes creepshots of roasties
>tells people to have sex
that's not how it works, sweaty

Attached: 1515800614918.png (627x800, 334K)

create family.

because cute girls feet and painted toes are the only thing that get me really going and im afraid to talk to girls because of that

Incels refuse to woo unattractive women.

They firmly believe they should be able to get a super cute GF based on their merits.

I have done nothing but fuck fat girls my entire life.

Fat girls are nice, they're super fun to kiss and cuddle, and they love to be pleasured.

Go be nice to a fat/ugly girl. Go tell her she's special and that you like her and would be loyal to her.

And most importantly: Fucking mean it you fucking nigger.

I used to be a fucking absolute little worthless shit. I remember once someone sent me the song "If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife" and I actually got offended. This was when I was a dumbshit teenager.

Now I can see the absolute logic and reason behind it.

>current year
>having sex
Not going to get my precious bodily fluids

Attached: image.jpg (630x472, 30K)

I rape women then feed em to alligators!

Attached: florida....jpg (750x4250, 1.24M)

that songs great, despite the racial handicaps of the band.

I became even more right wing after I started having sex, so...

Bend over

If you had any standards, decency, or the slightest bit of self respect, you wouldn't submit to low hanging fruit, you chubby chasing, reddit spacing, fatty enabler loser. It's beta dorks like you who are inflating the value of pussy.

I'm married, it's out of the question.

Because incels are committed to their waifus.

Why can't you fucking womyn just have kids?

Fucking wilfully barren freakshows.

Well this about sums it up

Attached: skeletor.0.0.jpg (1600x900, 116K)

take one for the team, he could be future mass shooter

I am in the top 5% for my age as a male in partner count with women. Sex for sex sake is empty. Sure it feels good, oxytocin/dopamine/orgasm all that, but there are far more valuable pursuits with your time and energy fellow anons. I do understand not getting any for awhile feels empty too, so find your balance and keep an eye out for a partner you want to have around the morning after.

Have sex with incels

I had sex with a white woman last night. We both have blonde hair blue eyes.

I did it for you pol

i had sex this morning
to be fair
the El Paso threads were better

Attached: 1553872271431.png (640x274, 109K)

Jeez, I wonder what made him do it Jow Forums??

>During the course of the protest the Mexican flag was raised and the American flag was taken down as well as flown upside-down:

twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2019/07/13/trump-is-going-to-win-45-states-protesters-take-down-american-flag-and-raise-mexican-flag-at-ice-detention-center-in-colorado-video/

>Doug Casey: There’s no question about it; the culture in the US is changing. Where to start? It’s a book-length subject. One thing that absolutely amazes me is that the term “cultural appropriation” has become a buzzword for a lot of people today. The concept is actually completely insane.
>It’s bizarre—perverse, really—that the people doing the most whining about cultural appropriation by Americans don’t actually have worthwhile cultures themselves. The fact of the matter is that the only culture in the history of the world that amounts to anything is that of Western civilization.
>The West has given all of humanity concepts like freedom of speech, freedom of thought, freedom of the press, free markets, individualism, science, and rationality. In addition, the West has created almost all of the world’s great music, literature, architecture, and philosophy
>US presidential candidates speaking in Spanish would be very much like an ancient Roman addressing the Forum in Gothic, not Latin. It’s all over for a culture when it starts using the language of its conqueror. In a restaurant here in Aspen, the owners have a sign in Spanish that refers to the progress of the Reconquista—the recapture of the American Southwest from the Anglos. Perhaps someone will speak Arabic in the next debates.
>I hate to sound defeatist, but it’s all over for what was once known as American civilization. The celebrity of AOC is indicative. How else could a 29-year-old Puerto Rican waitress, poorly educated and not very bright, set the political tone for the whole country?

via internationalman.com

i'd only fuck a smart person. too bad there's not many of them out there. not even in college

Which you are expected to raise Chad's child while working 12 hours a day at your wagie slave job.

i unironically just got laid last night. i came inside her twice. i feel like a new man again but now i feel inadequate about the size of my dick and now nothing is the same between us.

Attached: 1564622346278.png (645x773, 22K)

WHY. THE. FUCK. CANT. YOU. STOP. MAKING. ANTI. INCEL. FUCKING. BAIT.

First you have to agree with her politically, second you have to accept that she still won't sleep with you.
It's not actually about having sex, it's about being obedient.

>plebbit spacing
Besides
Desperate MILFs > literal cows

PEGym/Thundersplace

I only cum when redditors die . Saying I don’t get pussy isn’t an insult. Why the fuck would I want to be near a parasite who isn’t capable of independent thought bleep bloop.

Do prostitutes have the same effect?

I prefer violence.

I don't wanna spend my days trying to win the lottery.

I'd rather work hard and make something work.

Like, no, I would not fuck a hugely obese woman. But a heavy girl? absolutely. I don't feel shame walking besides her, cause I love her brain, man.

I love her fucking brain.

And that's what it's all about.

Get over it.

gonna go ahead and not search for whatever the fuck that is, just in case.

You haven't orgasmed until you've mowed down a full coyote truck's worth of beaners. Only the true intellectuals have gone beyond simple fleshly pleasures.

Why can't women have children and stay with a man?

damn those are some nice legs

>sex with sluts
No thanks.

Attached: feminism is about sex.png (1594x1125, 457K)

If you're focused on sex all of the time, envious of others, spending hours attaining it or simulating it, that's power you're giving away.

Even if you do achieve what you want, you're giving into base desires to make another human to become a wagecuck for corporations while further enslaving yourself in wagecuckery to support a future wagecuck.

Have you actually seen what the people who post on here look like? Have you seen what the people look like on Right-Wing/Alt-Right YouTube? Have yous seen what Twitter Jow Forumstards look like?

They stand no chance, especially not when their autistic beliefs are combined.

Have sex though. Spread your leaf for user.

Always remember, this world is filled with so many women, so many different people, so many different thoughts.

Never be afraid to just be yourself, so long as you are good and kind and just.

It's cliche, but there's someone for everyone, they just might not be the person you want at the time.

Based eternal aussie

Too lazy. That takes so much work

You all are so pathetic, you virgin losers should probably go be an hero and do yourselves and the world a favour.

Why can't you fucking roasties stop eating garbage for a minute and work on your shitty personalities?

numerals check out, but you're still a faggot.

>I love her fucking brain.
>her brain
>her
>brain

Come on now

Attached: BEC07511-0B85-4FC0-9733-0BAE477C37E7.png (293x355, 216K)

>neoliberals trying to throw pussy and money at problems they don't know how to solve in their contradictory world view

far right people have more sex btw

i have a ton of sex, with men (one man)
women are awful
get over it roasties

Bend over then, slut

I'm a rare breed. Nothing makes me happier than a smart, unique, clever woman full of ideas and creative efforts.

I love it.

I've had sex thousands of times and I'm still a white nationalist, you're gonna have to get better bait

>Iron and steel
>Not ceramic and titanium

Bruh...

Becuae we find wizardry far more interesting

Attached: 00666430-C06E-492A-80A5-1E21EF762393.jpg (500x478, 21K)

Didn't even notice. Lol.

JUST REPORT THIS SHIT STOP REPLYING. THIS IS OFF TOPIC SPAM! PLEASE STOP FUCKING REPLYING. PLEASE STOP TAKING THE FUCKING BAIT POL!

Attached: 1405215945753.jpg (1024x1024, 164K)

Because it's illegal to pay for it for some reason...

this

Go be a Jew somewhere else.

because then it would be rape, and rape is for niggers.

Why would I ever fuck a fat girl?
>They firmly believe they should be able to get a super cute GF based on their merits.
Wrong.
>I have done nothing but fuck fat girls my entire life.
Cool Ive been in bed with fat girls but they were so disgusting I literally turned down sex with them 4 times.
>Fat girls are nice, they're super fun to kiss and cuddle, and they love to be pleasured.
That's true of every woman, except many of those women also aren't fat.
>Go be nice to a fat/ugly girl. Go tell her she's special and that you like her and would be loyal to her.
No.
>And most importantly: Fucking mean it you fucking nigger.
No.

Pretty much. If incels are such a huge problem, then why don't women just take one for the team and fuck them? Such a fucking bitch thing to do, complain about a problem that you can solve immediately.

Based and cigarpilled

stop.

first tell me why I should have sex.

Attached: 1563934625344.png (446x435, 79K)

>Why can't you fucking incels just have sex?
What is "involuntary"?

Once you're married and have kids you will be together literally 24/7 day in day out. Enjoy trying to do that with a good looking psycho. But who am I kidding, you'll never have to learn this lesson incel.

You do you, man. Lol. Are you an incel?

Cause that was a message of hope for incels, m8.

A message of hope.

He was saying women don't have brains. Lol. It took me a sec to figure it out as well.

>>current year
>>having sex
>Not going to get my precious bodily fluids
I see you are a man of great wit and culture!

JUST GET STDS

Most modern women are generally unattractive.
Not physically but mentally, when you've finally jumped through all their hoops and put up with their bullshit to get them you are left with the empty feeling that it wasn't worth it and you don't want them anymore.

This but unironically. Sex has no purpose outside of procreation, so why would I ever want to do it if I'm not already married and trying to start a family?