Give me ONE reason why Jow Forums and white nationalism should not be illegal, without appealing to muh freeze peach...

Give me ONE reason why Jow Forums and white nationalism should not be illegal, without appealing to muh freeze peach. People are DYING because of your HATE!

Attached: 0FED08AB-A249-4CF6-A3F0-DBA5B63F0120.jpg (850x570, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2019/05/alec-maya-mckinney/
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs
twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2019/07/13/trump-is-going-to-win-45-states-protesters-take-down-american-flag-and-raise-mexican-flag-at-ice-detention-center-in-colorado-video/
abc7.com/gas-station-worker-survives-7-bullets-during-valley-shooting-rampage/5428698/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Jeez, I wonder what made him do it/page/1/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/203707685/
magaimg.net/img/7egv.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7egx.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7egh.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7egl.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7egz.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7eh1.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7egm.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7egy.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7egp.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7egq.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7egk.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7eh4.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7egu.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7ego.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7egi.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7egt.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7egn.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7eh2.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7etl.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7egs.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7vpv.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7fqp.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7fql.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7fqn.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7fqo.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7fqh.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7fqi.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7fqr.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: jewed (101).jpg (587x534, 105K)

your reddit raid is failing horribly Jow Forumsagainsthatespeech

Do you don’t have a reason? You’ll support banning this ince shithole??

Those are just backlash and natural reaction to forced mass migration.
All nationalist shootings are moral and well deserved committed by patriots defending their roots and nations.

Because leftist trannies killed 12 people in a school over incorrect pronouns.

If we want to ban ideologies under the basis that they are a slippery slope to violence, then we should prohibit leftistm
heavy.com/news/2019/05/alec-maya-mckinney/

I do support banning this shithole but only because there are way too many schizoposters and newfags here and the board needs a hard reset.

Do it without an appeal to emotion. Also
>correlation doesn’t equal causation
Suck a railroad spike

Niggers tongue my anus

Attached: 06B75F90-BAB6-486F-839D-9034D20320FE.png (498x410, 184K)

You're scared that we killed 20 Mexican nationals on American soil defending our nation and it's people from literal gutter swine filth like yourself. All of the blood is on your hands and the hands of politicians who've made the decision to dump 35billion into Israel while sending our factories overseas and replacing our workers, their families, etc. With fat, ugly, incompetent, crime riddled, Mexican nationals. You have to be half retarded to not see that someone would fight back. The blood of 20 lives is on your hands you nigger now eat a bullet and kill yourself.

If you make white nationalism illegal you're doing nothing but acting like a coward and validating the fact that whites and blacks cannot live together peacefully but must always fight for dominance over one another. How can you be so blind? Oh yes, you're a piece of shit bot or nigger tier intellectual who's just come here from Reddit.

You're afraid of us because you know we are powerful and you are weak. Your multicultural experiment to civilized the fat Mexican goblins has failed. Your experiment to civilized the nigger has failed. You're literally afraid to admit you were wrong and your entire worldview is wrong so you'd rather kill off anyone who disagrees with you and see your nation descend into civil war over a literal opinion. You're scared of us but we are not afraid to die like you rats.

I would rather have my body erased from this Earth than become like my European counterparts, weak, enfeabled, something tourists gawk and take pictures of, a quaint commodity of a dying race of man. I would rather my body be fed to lions or die from a nuclear hellfire than to see my son's become faggots, degenerates and godless heathens like you. Do you understand me? God is real and we are his sword sent to cut your head from your body you demonic piece of shit.

Attached: 1563158772531.jpg (640x855, 443K)

I think you mean 8ch hate.

Because then we come kill you irl instead of talking about it here. Sage.

Attached: 1557928356915.jpg (751x418, 49K)

Attached: 1553309286531m.jpg (1024x602, 99K)

>Give me ONE reason why Jow Forums and white nationalism should not be illegal,

Ít will be illegal after a few more incel rampages. Ironically, all the bootlickers here who claim niggers are the only problem, will find themselves locked in A cage with one.

>People are DYING because of your HATE!
>People are DYING because of medical malpractice
>People are DYING because of car accidents
>People are DYING because of of alcohol and smoking
>People are DYING because of military strikes
>People are DYING because of freak accidents
>People are DYING because of food allergies
>People are DYING because of slipping in the bathroom
>People are DYING because of a dog bite
>People are DYING because of easily preventable diseases
>People are DYING because of starvation
>People are DYING because of lack of sanitation

What are you gonna do about all these things??!!?!?

Attached: 1556412071689.gif (540x240, 2.3M)

How does a website kill people? Lol just turn off the computer faggot.

Attached: feminism is about sex.png (1594x1125, 457K)

>People are DYING because of your HATE!
Good. They deserve to die.

Attached: welcome to the world you made.jpg (502x975, 229K)

no, you

Attached: getty-images-wireimage-2.139151944-highres_1514372094-1000x1339.jpg (1000x1339, 145K)

Another ((White))) Nationalist

Attached: father.jpg (828x978, 99K)

well unlike you I operate on principles so free speech is the main reason but becuase you people have the ethical understanding of 7 year olds ill lay it out in one simple consequence. You will never stop places like these from existing or growing, you cannot censor the internet only radicalize people more. You shut down 4 chan, the people just more to a place where you cant see what they are talking about or cant shut down.

fpbp
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs

You have no idea what strength is. You’re a weak little thing clinging to an ideology made for stupid, insecure, frail little boys incapable of introspection and independent thought. Your sky fairy will help you as much as it always has. An opiated fantasy to ease the pain and discontent of the ill equipped in an insecure world. How old are you? Time marches on, and with it, the backwards detritus of the forgotten underclass grows thinner and ever more rare. Just calm down and have a beer, put your favorite televangelist on, and forget.

OP - Go neck yourself you motherless fuck.

Like you're going to do anything about it neet. You're a pansy little bitch who can't stand for anything worthwhile. You bend with the slightest breeze and have no moral compass. You should kill yourself.

Give one reason anyone should belief you are legtimate and this isn't fucking bait for replies. It's come down to a fucking formula with you people.

STOP REPLYING. STOP BUMPING. STOP BAIT.

Why do you hate whites?

Most immigration is illegal but you don't seem to be against it.

Everything you don't like shouldn't be banned.

There was only one mass shooting in the 1950s and two in the 1960s, and now there are dozens of them. What happened since then?

Attached: Teen Jewess.jpg (435x435, 229K)

America needs a hard reset back to when niggers, spics, and women knew their place and we can try to get a hold on the wealth gap too.

Attached: 1552854295555.jpg (560x533, 161K)

Your country is founded upon White Nationalism.

Attached: 7egt.jpg (1024x586, 108K)

This though. This board needs to be turned into a blue board and put on 4channel instead. It needs to be taken away from all the bots, bait, LARPing, off topic spam. Jow Forums is beyond dead right now.

Jeez, I wonder what made him do it Jow Forums??

>During the course of the protest the Mexican flag was raised and the American flag was taken down as well as flown upside-down:

twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2019/07/13/trump-is-going-to-win-45-states-protesters-take-down-american-flag-and-raise-mexican-flag-at-ice-detention-center-in-colorado-video/

>Doug Casey: There’s no question about it; the culture in the US is changing. Where to start? It’s a book-length subject. One thing that absolutely amazes me is that the term “cultural appropriation” has become a buzzword for a lot of people today. The concept is actually completely insane.
>It’s bizarre—perverse, really—that the people doing the most whining about cultural appropriation by Americans don’t actually have worthwhile cultures themselves. The fact of the matter is that the only culture in the history of the world that amounts to anything is that of Western civilization.
>The West has given all of humanity concepts like freedom of speech, freedom of thought, freedom of the press, free markets, individualism, science, and rationality. In addition, the West has created almost all of the world’s great music, literature, architecture, and philosophy
>US presidential candidates speaking in Spanish would be very much like an ancient Roman addressing the Forum in Gothic, not Latin. It’s all over for a culture when it starts using the language of its conqueror. In a restaurant here in Aspen, the owners have a sign in Spanish that refers to the progress of the Reconquista—the recapture of the American Southwest from the Anglos. Perhaps someone will speak Arabic in the next debates.
>I hate to sound defeatist, but it’s all over for what was once known as American civilization. The celebrity of AOC is indicative. How else could a 29-year-old Puerto Rican waitress, poorly educated and not very bright, set the political tone for the whole country?

via internationalman.com

Don't waste this much typing on bait dude. It's a brick wall, OP is long gone and not going to read a single paragraph of this essay.

>NO YOU CANT BE OPPOSED TO YOUR ETHNIC REPLACEMENT! STOP!

Because if you destroy this place we will infiltrate every single group you have and show you who the real Jews are.

>ONE reason
>People are DYING
I dont care

White nationalism grows by the day. Scared, Jew?

Attached: e31c901cf7950f0878194e5b2f13a8e2.jpg (500x336, 36K)

PoC were also considered chattel. Laws get updated as morality progresses. It’s time to seriously re-examine the first and second amendments, why should we be married to a piece of paper written by dead white slaveholders?

There was a mass shooting right before Gilroy that was barely reported because it was a spic perpetrator. LA Times was the only major outlet to report it because it happened in San Fernando. The kike media will only report crimes carried out by white perpetrators while ignoring the mass violence carried out by nonwhites
abc7.com/gas-station-worker-survives-7-bullets-during-valley-shooting-rampage/5428698/

Keep shutting down white people. We want you to suppress white people.

You are right, we should take away the rights of the race of people who do the most shootings to keep the rest of us safe. Wait, oh no......

The same reason the Koran wasn’t banned after 9/11

Sure you can be. If you’re worried about your genetic lineage? Have kids. Otherwise take up cat ownership and leave random brown people out of your expired reproductive opportunity.

Have you really gone out of your way to post that 45 times today, Aussie?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Jeez, I wonder what made him do it/page/1/

Our right to speech and self defense come from God, not the Constitution. The Bill of Rights merely affirms these God-given rights and prevents the state from infringing upon them

cringe

The United States was founded as and always intended to be a European ethnostate. Immigration of anyone non European WAS NOT ALLOWED until the Immigration and Nationality act of 1965. The Jews played an outsized role in getting this legislation passed and ushering in the genocide of whites in America.

Learn your history...

The Real History of the United States archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/203707685/

> Founding Fathers
Alexander Hamilton, Founding Father, on the white ethnostate
magaimg.net/img/7egv.jpg

Ben Franklin, Founding Father, on the white ethnostate
magaimg.net/img/7egx.jpg

John Dickenson, Founding Father, on the white ethnostate
magaimg.net/img/7egh.jpg

Charles Pickney, Founding Father, on the white ethnostate
magaimg.net/img/7egl.jpg

James Madison, Founding Father, on the white ethnostate
magaimg.net/img/7egz.jpg

Thomas Jefferson, Founding Father, on the white ethnostate
magaimg.net/img/7eh1.jpg

Thomas Jefferson, Founding Father, on immigration into the white ethnostate
magaimg.net/img/7egm.jpg

Founding fathers compilation on the creation and maintenance of a white ethnostate
magaimg.net/img/7egy.jpg

Founding fathers ethnostate compilation
magaimg.net/img/7egp.jpg

US presidential compilation calling for racial exclusion and homogeneity
magaimg.net/img/7egq.jpg

>Westward Expansion
Oregon territory racial exclusion
magaimg.net/img/7egk.jpg

The expansionist movement out west didn't want slavery, not because of its moral abhorrence, but because it was and the white homogeneity of the community
magaimg.net/img/7eh4.jpg

Abraham Lincoln on racial separation
magaimg.net/img/7egu.jpg

Abraham Lincoln wasn't anti slavery, he was anti separation.
magaimg.net/img/7ego.jpg

>14th Amendment
The intent of the 14th amendment, as told by its author.
magaimg.net/img/7egi.jpg

Attached: Founding fathers ethnostate 2.jpg (2500x5000, 3.95M)

You should die.

Pooopooo
Peeepeee

>14th Amendment

The intent of the 14th amendment, as told by its author.
magaimg.net/img/7egi.jpg

> Laws

Only whites could immigrate according to the first US congressional immigration law.
magaimg.net/img/7egt.jpg

History of anti miscegenation laws in ALL States
magaimg.net/img/7egn.jpg

The most prominent slavery abolitionist movement advocated for a white ethnostate
magaimg.net/img/7eh2.jpg

>Who brought all these slaves here if the founding fathers were so opposed to them?

Only 1.6% of the population owned slaves at it's peak in 1860. Only .35% of these were white.
magaimg.net/img/7etl.jpg

Ben Franklin warning against the Jewish invasion.
magaimg.net/img/7egs.jpg

At the height of the slave trade 78% of slave owners in the U.S. were Jewish.
magaimg.net/img/7vpv.jpg
magaimg.net/img/7fqp.jpg

75% of Jewish families in the major southern cities owned slaves. 40% of the total Jewish population in the US owned slaves.
magaimg.net/img/7fql.jpg

The Jews have been THE central group in slave trading and owning throughout history.
magaimg.net/img/7fqn.jpg

The Jews were so dominant in the slave trade that slave auctions were not held on Jewish holidays because no-one would show up.
magaimg.net/img/7fqo.jpg

9 facts about slavery they don't want you to know
magaimg.net/img/7fqh.jpg

The first slave owner in the continental United States was a black man named Anthony Johnson.
magaimg.net/img/7fqi.jpg

> Revolutionary War

The prime reason for the revolutionary war was that the Rothschild's Bank of England took away the colonys' ability to issue their own money.
magaimg.net/img/7fqr.jpg

Attached: 14th amendment history.png (800x450, 427K)

>2edgy4me

this
sage

Attached: 1557418819167.png (853x578, 610K)

You scream about white people having kids and say that they’re contributing to global warming while celebrating migrants having 10 kids. Why is that?

Fuck off bugman

Attached: 13.gif (840x504, 1.02M)

>why should we be married to a piece of paper written by dead white slaveholders?
That's the spirit. Take that slogan to the election. I want to be entertained.

Attached: 1517935227957.jpg (750x709, 84K)

lol this website will literally never go away, retard. even if it did it would change nothing

No I don’t. I scream anyone having a huge family is a bad idea regardless of race. The point is if YOU are worried about YOUR genetic lineage? Have kids.

Kill yourself, kike.

fuck you in the ass you transsexual democrat.

ESTE PUTO MARICA

Are you implying this board delivers

my fuckin sides

All these people are just gonna abandon there views because we banned there website.

niggers

LOW ENERGY REDDIT RAID, VERY SAD

>Go have sex you incels
>reddit will shut down Jow Forums

Calm down nigger

Attached: 1563816035430.jpg (451x520, 49K)

People are dying because of run away liberal policies, faggit.

Attached: 1564000508034.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

They don’t send there best anymore.

Sure. Let’s just make it all illegal. No more la raza. No more BLM. No more st Patrick’s day.
Just because you say so. We will just do away with the Supreme Court and laws because of one anonymous shitheads opinion.

Exactly, it's too late, once you've taken the red pill you can't unlearn the truth. If they strike us down, we shall become more powerful than they can possibly imagine - we would turn the entire Internet into Jow Forums.

Fuck off dumb bitch

Illegal website lmao eat shit kid

they come here looking to demoralize us but I think it's safe to say the only people they're demoralizing is themselves kek

Attached: 1552786155477.jpg (599x454, 38K)

How many Mexicans are you willing to sacrifice to keep your precious guns?

spoiler, people are always dying

I do have a girlfriend who wants kids. What’s your point? I’m saying it’s fucking stupid that traitors in the government are allowing hordes from the southern border to come in an breed like cockroaches. It’s more common to hear Spanish than it is to hear English. Is everyone just supposed to be okay with that? I think it’s fucking hilarious that Texans always preach about muh independent nation when they’re okay with people from the country they rebelled against to flood in and replace them. You claim to be for the working class when you support mass immigration that lowers wages.

OY VEY ITS ANUDDAH SHOAH

All of them

>What happened since then?
a loss of
>I don't agree with what you have to say, but i will defend your right to say it.

Attached: 1564856112094.jpg (750x750, 142K)

Throwback to the christchurch shooting, but does anyone still have the link to the livestream of that shooting?

Attached: 1564888834453s.jpg (125x113, 3K)

>give me one reason
>without the reason I expect and is valid but that I have a priori ruled out by misspelling it
Hey OP. Give me one reason why I shouldn’t kill all niggers without resorting to MUH HOOMIN RYGHTS MUH ALL MEN CREATED EQUUL

>let's just kill the nuclear family
>i'm sure it will work out
they will keep doubling down until the masses finally get tired of their bullshit

Attached: 1561787600931.jpg (900x1200, 162K)

Maybe humans should be made illegal

>nothing to see here user

Attached: 266F942F-3D7E-4A63-84AF-8CD931AD4B04.jpg (468x366, 49K)

But these are Mexicans they don’t qualify as people.

greetings. from what website are you visiting on this fine evening?

>ONE reason why Jow Forums and white nationalism should not be illegal

This nation will not exist as anything close to it is now without enough white people to pay for it, vote for it, and otherwise maintain it.

No one but the white christian stock of the American people can maintain this nation as we have.

Attached: 1452100592276.jpg (295x418, 25K)

I think we already know the answer

Attached: IMG_20181108_232927.jpg (640x640, 92K)

>why should we be married to a piece of paper written by dead white slaveholders?
Yes. please do. let's officially start up the fire decree.
I want to see fireworks.

Attached: loli pepe.gif (220x233, 273K)

>freeze peach

Which gives you the right to shitpoast here.

They're really not sending their best anymore, famalam.

Because people want it to exist

Because President Trump already is making anti-fa a tearwrist group.
`White nationalists' would be pretty much half the country.
Silly billy.

>morality progresses
>progress
doesn't look like all progress is created equal

Attached: desmondisamazing.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

The boomers indoctrination of Adolf Hitler

Why should cops have guns? What gives you the right to breathe the air I do?

Because white nats number in millions and could destroy you and your families if you try lol

Good enough for you?

You can make it illegal, but it won't get rid of it.

And you'd be the first with a bullet in your head if ever we found out who you were. Promise.

Attached: 34567890.jpg (819x1024, 177K)

>Imagine being this much of a defeatist cunt.
Man, I hope your doc is on point with his prescription pad. You're gonna need that prozac.

Attached: 1564849868497.png (250x262, 89K)

Yes, well the point I'm making is the same as yours, that you can't care about every human being that dies, choices must be made. Does the left care when white people die? Did Muslims care about the white lives lost in 9/11? Did these Mexicans in El Paso care when Kate Steinle got killed by a random illegal? No. White compassion is a wonderful trait but it's also a self-destructive one.

you’re still a faggot