Tulsi identity politics are bad

foxsportsradio.iheart.com/content/2019-07-23-tulsi-gabbard-says-identity-politics-are-tearing-the-united-states-apart/

Attached: 3C646C38-AC09-4D93-B1B7-723A292ADE49.jpg (640x899, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/DKgDs0gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THIS

Attached: mommy.png (390x424, 55K)

She loves the white cock so much

Bump

top tier hypocrisy. also
>U
>Ur
what a fucking retard

Is she wrong?

How to lose the DNC nomination in one single step.

next time she should run as green since he shares the same policies as jill stein.

Talking out both sides of her pockmarked mouth

A textbook example of why women should never be in charge of anything ever.

On the contrary she'll be a hit with the disillusioned voters and that just keeps growing every day. But only if the DNC were malleable to break.

She cosponsored the reparations bill and complains about identity politics

All politicians are psychopathic, lying whores who will say and do anything to gain power over the masses.

White nationalism is identity politics

Barack Obama said this as well a few years ago too. He also said political correctness has gone too far. Not all democrats are insane SJWs.

>open borders gun grabbing mutt
yikes

Tulsi Gabbard and Andrew Yang seem like genuine alternatives to establishment types. They're willing to speak for themselves and people like us are flocking because of this.

Bump

people cannot change there minds.

If it means sending all our troops home and leaving the Middle East to Russia, what's wrong with that? Not like the borders were already open to begin with and haven't closed yet.

>us
>flocking to them
come on now, looks like the shitposts have gotten to your brain.

Well, they worked. Because Trump is a lame duck for good now.

Do you support reparations?

Barack Obama single-handedly destroyed race relations in this country in one term by making the Zimmerman case a race issue, siding with Trayvon Martin before the facts were even out just because he was black like him, and demonizing white people to pit all other races against them. He literally undid decades of progress in four years.

too late now. It's inevitable in a multicultural society

Attached: 1490063225739.jpg (480x417, 61K)

Bumppp

Too bad it'll always be that way in a multicultural society.

You either have 1 massive majority, or you degenerate. Diverse means division.

I don't. But I have a hard time believing anything will actually happen regarding that.

Reminder of who Tulsi's (((masters))) are:

pastebin.com/DKgDs0gc

Dude that’s like the same prefix right bro? I leaned this in my English during my senior year of high school. That was a pretty big brained take, I didn’t even notice

You are so goddamn stupid it hurts. Tulsi Gabbard supports reparations for things that happened hundreds of years ago and espouses the concept of ancestral white guilt, the wage gap meme, the white privilege meme, and so on. She uses identity politics all the fucking time to divide people and demonize whites and men, and is only saying this now to get the moderate vote. You can see some of this here: The only "genuine" thing about her is hypocrisy. She will say anything to get votes, like all politicians. She is lying. She is brazenly lying to your face with the proof out there in plain sight on her very own Twitter account linked in the literal first post of this thread and you are still defending her as she does so. Fucking brainless, dumbfuck retards like you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Have sex dude lmao

Doesn't matter. Tulsi is still the 2nd best candidate after Bernie. Trump has contradicted himself far worse and many more times, yet he still gets shilled here 24/7. Thankfully, most of the non-proxy American shills will be underneath corn fields once real nationalism (not Trump's fake nationalism) takes root in America.

I just can’t get past that. She co sponsored the reparations bill. She is going to champion that all campaign and then as president. Deal breaker for independents.

No one cares. Just don’t vote for her. We still will

And yet I'd rather have that over a warmongering establishment Mossad puppet. As does the rest of this board.