El Paso False Flag thread 2

Last thread: Second shooter thread: Guess these could be the guys the spic from the video mentioned. Still, why would she interpret them as shooters? They have police patches on their hands and probably did not shoot in every direction.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ki_r_Pev-B4

Attached: People in black.png (1275x717, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/el-paso-walmart-shooting-today-police-confirm-active-shooter-cielo-vista-mall-today-2019-08-03-live-updates/
youtube.com/watch?v=DUSmMcv9hIc
washingtonexaminer.com/news/active-shooter-situation-reported-in-el-paso
twitter.com/i_p_a_1/status/1157729513008259074
youtube.com/watch?v=DvC5gkCwl5M
twitter.com/Anna_Giaritelli/status/1157815017196216320
kvia.com/special-reports/special-report-emergency-response-times-in-ep-are-twice-national-average/89133846
youtube.com/watch?v=Ki_r_Pev-B4
youtube.com/watch?v=1hjR7u31e8w
youtube.com/watch?v=GlqCzG5rRBw
youtube.com/watch?v=z5_ZK5mvwHs
youtube.com/watch?v=DZy8HzuW35w
youtube.com/watch?v=ceMEHceLCSg
youtube.com/watch?v=B0G2CHe6aLk
youtube.com/watch?v=sux01We2als
thecount.com/2019/08/03/patrick-crusius-manifesto-full-transcript/
twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1155971069783621634
youtube.com/watch?v=AKxKx7l-gTM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/221703446/
youtube.com/watch?v=E1UTfMCjwGA
twitter.com/MatthewKeysLive/status/1157816917987659776
news.yahoo.com/fbi-documents-conspiracy-theories-terrorism-160000507.html),
kfoxtv.com/news/local/three-sentenced-in-el-paso-child-sex-trafficking-scheme),
heavy.com/news/2019/08/dayton-ohio-active-shooter-shooting/
streamable.com/okzoe
whio.com/news/crime--law/police-responding-active-shooting-oregon-district/dHOvgFCs726CylnDLdZQxM/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

02:25 mark. Tax-free weekend, the emphasis is made on a larger than usual number of children. Las Vegas country music concert was a distraction from what was really happening. Messages of groups of people all around El Paso doing the same thing as the shooter sound very much like what happened in Nevada in October.
>cbsnews.com/news/el-paso-walmart-shooting-today-police-confirm-active-shooter-cielo-vista-mall-today-2019-08-03-live-updates/

The way Patrick got booked is also questionable at the very least simply because he is treated too well.

Attached: Custody.jpg (720x786, 60K)

There was no mass shooting because it didn't happen. The manw as clearly delusional and served mossad and no one died. Report of the day.

Attached: b95.png (900x676, 410K)

* man was

Attached: zqf449g29jz21.jpg (550x620, 32K)

3:13 mark. "Very wide area of operation" even though it is only about one building, the one which is Walmart.
>youtube.com/watch?v=DUSmMcv9hIc

Attached: EL Paso 2.png (1535x912, 2.51M)

>Police also said it was one suspect who was taken into custody after El Paso's mayor said the number was at least three.
washingtonexaminer.com/news/active-shooter-situation-reported-in-el-paso

All spics should hang.

The video from Twitter.
>twitter.com/i_p_a_1/status/1157729513008259074

god Jow Forums is just nothing but faggot normies now

Why would anybody want to close a store after a shooting?
1. The shock of the employees (bullshit, Walmart does not care).
2. Need to wipe the floor from blood and help the police move bodies (requires several hours and maybe some over-time work).
3. Get rid of the evidence like in Las Vegas. Patrick's weapon of choice was AK-47 which is 7.62. I wonder what cartridge cases will be found on the scene.
>youtube.com/watch?v=DvC5gkCwl5M
>twitter.com/Anna_Giaritelli/status/1157815017196216320

So I don't get it, did he shoot up a walmart or a mall? The news corporations on youtube had their videos titled with "mall shooting" and the picture in the OP seems like it would be a mall location but there's also pictures of dead bodies at walmart. Unless the walmart was in a mall? (wouldn't be surprised desu)

Hooters also featured very prominently in the Vegas shooting. Owl symbolism?

Attached: el-paso-gettyimages-1159287290.jpg (1280x854, 285K)

Everytime some white incel does something you faggots scream "muh false flag". Unironically you guys are basically we wuz kangs coping retards.

Shooter was a white loser and almost certainly a poster here.

Maybe outdated information but still raises questions.
>About 67 percent of the time, the police department's response time for priority 1, 2 and 3 calls is within 21 minutes. According to the the American Police Beat, a law enforcement publication, the national average response time for a priority 1 call is 10 minutes.
>kvia.com/special-reports/special-report-emergency-response-times-in-ep-are-twice-national-average/89133846
Assuming the response came in 20 minutes, were people hiding for all this time? If so, from who? The shooter is in a different part of the store.
Assuming the response came in 20 minutes, were people running away for all this time? If so, why the video shows people getting out of the building?
Assuming the response came in 20 minutes and people were hiding for all this time, who are all those guys in black clothing covering the civilians on the run?

Attached: Patrick Antifa.jpg (540x960, 56K)

That hooters is right behind the walmart you stupid fuck. I hate all you schizo fucks my mother was injured in the shooting I hate you all.

Exactly. 7:38 mark. Any Walmart Supercenter looks different from the inside, as far as I know. White floor, blue walls, white ceiling. The video features the mall 200 meters away from the reported target.
>youtube.com/watch?v=DUSmMcv9hIc

There’s a walmart right next to the mall

We all hope she dies, fuck off to Plebbit from here.

Now this is definitely Walmart. Note that nobody is making a single sound, and I am talking about those who Patrick was probably shooting. It is also uncertain why the frequency of shots is so low. Definitely not enough to get as many as possible down on the floor (also, they would be making extensive noise) but fine for making a series of final shots (I believe the process would not be silent but accompanied by beggings not to kill). What is he even shooting at? I know it cannot be told with a 100% certainty if he is moving or not but the sound is the same so I bet he does not.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ki_r_Pev-B4

Attached: Pepe 51.jpg (474x641, 71K)

English you live in America quit with the spic speak.

Again, see and notice a mark of 200 meters.
Did anybody know what had been reported about Hooters? Because it is near the entrance which is even further from the Walmart wall's point closest to the neighbouring mall.

Attached: El Paso 3.png (1494x928, 3.45M)

The only person interviewed, as far as I understand, is the spic with a little brother. Moreover, she is from the Twitter video.
>youtube.com/watch?v=1hjR7u31e8w
>youtube.com/watch?v=GlqCzG5rRBw

Another video but with a set of raw footage.
0:55 mark. Picrelated is the distance between the individual's position and the closest Cielo Vista's wall.
1:32. Somebody is dead on the parking lot. It is still the main entrance. More corpses at 1:40.
2:14. The store manager tells to evacuate (then the man mentions something about getting to the back). At 2:56, employees advice to move the way opposite to the entrance.
2:18. The police came in. Keep in mind the crowd is near the back wall of the Walmart (I consider entrance the front wall). This means that the shooter did not proceed any further.
2:53. People screamed by the raw footage at the very beginning does not have this. Maybe they did only when all that started.
3:13. Freight containers (can be seen on Google Maps) are mentioned.
3:22. The 21 minutes response time has been proven to be true!
3:39. More shots.
3:46. Another 10 minutes passed, "Cops were barely coming at that time". This is at the very least 30 minutes response time to the active shooter call.
>youtube.com/watch?v=z5_ZK5mvwHs

HE ALMOST FUCKING DROVE AWAY
>youtube.com/watch?v=DZy8HzuW35w

Attached: El Paso 4.png (1504x912, 3.33M)

That's an average of all police departments. In a large city it's usually 3-5 minutes, unless there happens to be a police officer close, which would be likely near a mall or walmart, in which case you are looking at close to 1-2 minutes. I've been places where police response was more than 45 minutes away in a rural area. Saw them breaking up an illegal event, after the ranger showed up we hung out for about 45 minutes... drove another 30 minutes down the mountain, and saw the second cop coming up then... you know he called for backup right away, but took almost 2 hours to get there. Things like that drastically skew those statistics.

Is that even confirmed to be him yet? They stopped a lot of people they thought could have been the shooter, based on what I've read.

Clothing looks the same.

Picrelated is the 1:27 mark. Several seconds prior is the video in which people are running in panic. It could be argued that the shooter simply went to the neighbouring building but I doubt Walmart employees or anybody else including customers did not share the information.
>youtube.com/watch?v=ceMEHceLCSg

Attached: El Paso 6.png (1479x927, 3.6M)

0:40 mark, listen carefully to the information. First, it is 10 suspects, then there is another shooting at least 200 meters away simultaneously, yet the police, of course, say that Stephen Pad... err, sorry, Patrick Crusius is the only shooter.

And it is not me who is deaf or retarded. The shooting took place after 10:30 AM. 0:57 mark.
>youtube.com/watch?v=B0G2CHe6aLk

2:27 mark. What kind of tactical teams are they talking about? Makes ask the real number of shooters question again.
>youtube.com/watch?v=sux01We2als

This becomes more interesting. Patrick is an Antifa member, according to MyLife (). His manifesto, as some user pointed out, contained the word "comrades" which nobody on the right side uses at all (kudos to the best American education, by the way, Europe is not a country).
>Our European comrades don’t have the gun rights needed to repel the millions of invaders that plaque their country.
>thecount.com/2019/08/03/patrick-crusius-manifesto-full-transcript/
Antifa planned some activities in El Paso.
>twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1155971069783621634

Nobody:
Literally not a single soul:
Jow Forums boomer: I-ItS A fAlsEflAg

Woah epic big chungus funny!!! Hahaha dank!!!

Keep digging OP!

Don't let the glowniggers and the faggot plebbiters (go back and suck more dick) in this thread discourage you.

Attached: back-to-reddit.jpg (717x880, 141K)

The conference regarding El Paso.
>youtube.com/watch?v=AKxKx7l-gTM

Patrick's classmate is delivering.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/221703446/

6:08, OK, we know the official call time, which is at 10:39. 6 minutes after, the first cop has arrived. Again, what the fuck was he doing?
8:39. Fire chief speaking. "Hundreds of responders" (well, no wonder since El Paso is a border city).
11:11. Potential for a number of other violations, but it is mainly the murder case.
11:40. The manifesto is mentioned, "hate crime".
>youtube.com/watch?v=AKxKx7l-gTM

By the way, the pizza part of the story can be disregarded since that guy giving food to people in a line is nothing but an act of kindness.

12:50. Question about the locations is answered with standard "We cannot disclose this because we are working on this". AK is mentioned.
14:27. Misleading information about different locations: Costco, Dillard's, some supermarkets.
14:48. We have the address of arrest — Sun Mount Drive and Viscount Boulevard, (north-)west of the Walmart.
15:08. Surrendered to the police.
15:38. The response to the question, "What can be done to prevent shooting in the future?" is psychological help.
youtube.com/watch?v=E1UTfMCjwGA

Fuck, the wrong video, but you get the point that it is still from the conference.

The referenced CNBC video features that men in black in the mall were actually the police officers. Still, special forces officers shown at the beginning run towards the building for some reason. Active shooter still not booked at that time?
At 0:43 people are going out from Walmart. Proves for another time that the shooter had left the place and/or he was not alone.

Let us get back to this. I found the mentioned shops. Remember the screenshot I did not save with, "My dad works for FBI" (funnily enough, the same content was being published after the terrorist act in Sant Petersburg when FSB had blown up a subway train and told everyone that was done by Chechens or other goatfuckers)? Groups of shooters all around the city were mentioned. Now take a look at the picrelated.

Attached: El Paso 7.jpg (3074x938, 3.31M)

shhh, conspiratards don't like rational thinking

Dillard's is even more to the west.
The intersection mentioned by the police spokesman.

Attached: El Paso 8.png (1562x964, 2.12M)

The "bus" in the bottom should not be there, my apologies.
Anyway, I cannot find a rational explanation of why would a real shooter get arrested where Patrick was. Open the map and take a look at what direction his car was facing. To get in such a position, he would have had to drive like in picrelated, which is 100% counterproductive to his goal. The only reasonable explanation I can think of is that, like with Paddock, he is simply a scapegoat.
>twitter.com/MatthewKeysLive/status/1157816917987659776

Attached: El Paso 9.png (805x516, 807K)

Bottom line so far.
1. Patrick Cruiser is a scapegoat and false flag for FBI because a) this agency has recently warned about conspiracy theorist threat (news.yahoo.com/fbi-documents-conspiracy-theories-terrorism-160000507.html), b) this is the agency which was covering up FISA, Clinton emails, and other shit; additionally, El Paso has a trafficking issue (kfoxtv.com/news/local/three-sentenced-in-el-paso-child-sex-trafficking-scheme), and c) his movement while retreating from the scene is a peak retardation.
2. The shooting was in progress in two places at least 200 meters (wall to wall, not an entrance to entrance) away from each other. The number of shooters is at least 10.
3. Even though officials state the first officer appeared on the scene 6 minutes after the call, victims recall at least 30 minutes of no intrusion. As a consequence, Patrick has almost driven away.
4. Walmart will be closed for the next day. Investigations are important but they should not take much more than a couple of hours. We already saw how the scene was cleaned in Las Vegas in Paris (the one which is not the city).
5. Patrick Cruiser is a member of Antifa and a democrat. Antifa was planning certain events on the border protesting Trump administration's policies there. Patrick's manifesto contained vocabulary not natural for the right wing ("comrades"). Additionally, he called Europe a country.
6. People on the scene were not screaming/making any sounds during the process of them being killed. People in the neighbouring mall were hiding until the police have arrived. Why they did not leave the building even though there was at least a 20-minute gap is an open question.
7. Several narratives have been pushed in the information field so far. Gun control, "All mass shooters are not immigrants", "damn racists", attacks on free speech (Jow Forums, for example).

Add your own suggestions.

Attached: How to Recognize a False Flag.jpg (960x521, 141K)

Well, looks like we have got a streak! This time in Dayton, Ohio. 7 have been killed so far.
heavy.com/news/2019/08/dayton-ohio-active-shooter-shooting/

>everything that ever happens is a false flag

>Scanner audio – and multiple Twitter reports – indicated the shooting was focused around Ned Peppers. The Ned Peppers’ website describes it as a “traditional western-ish themed bar located right in the heart of the Oregon District in Dayton Ohio.”
Or somebody just drank too much tonight and got aggressive.

You have the whole day to debunk everything I posted. I will just leave a little caution here.

Attached: Jew 50.jpg (1024x602, 91K)

Guess what, Patrick's dad is the (((best ally))).
>streamable.com/okzoe

The news said multiple shooters. Why is there only one now?

I was shocked about first news throughted of 18 persons dead, and i seems is not only Mayos and Toltecs he being right there on action scene?

Only if the shooter is a right-leaning white. Jow Forums is predictable.

Some Mexican lady said she saw 3-4 people dressed in black shooting people in the mall. Not cops. It was on the Daily Mail website.

>weeks of epst*in discussion, including drone footage
>discussion grows
>suddenly shootings
>suddenly no discussions about epst*in

Attached: 1228485053813.jpg (551x449, 57K)

Hmm... very sketchy, might have been shock, or maybe this was a falseflag

Anons are quietly digging, news are not coming yet, the swamp is not being drained, but, hopefully, this will not be the case during the second term.

>muh swamp
fuck off, Keith.

As soon as I gas you. We will see who was right all this time in the next five years.

is it even possible for you to post without memes or is your script really specific about using them in every post?

>10 people officially dead in Dayton
>Scanner more searching a wounds
whio.com/news/crime--law/police-responding-active-shooting-oregon-district/dHOvgFCs726CylnDLdZQxM/

Dark times, my comrades.