Just delivered pizza to a hotel/motel and saw three (3) interracial couples in a few minutes...

Just delivered pizza to a hotel/motel and saw three (3) interracial couples in a few minutes. There was a black man leading a 6/10 white woman by the hand, practically dragging her along he was walking so fast, some fat southeast Asian man with a wigger cow (I thought she was black on the phone), and another black man with a somewhat crackheadish looking near-middle-aged white woman. Is there a single city in the entire US where I wont have to deal with this? I live in a black neighborhood and there's a mudshark across the street from me too. Being a lower class American is just a constant racial humiliation, and it isn't going to change no matter how much Kevin MacDonald I read.

Attached: pizza_delivery_nullplus.jpg (1240x698, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gjv4IBwHsH4&t=63
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Is there a single city in the entire US where I wont have to deal with this?
Beverly Hills

Those were prostitutes user

Tel Aviv

I'm so fucking hungry for pizza right now but I'm not eating for 10 days, 6 more to go.

sure bud

MOSSAD kike detected
kill yourself

Good for you. I did a 7-day fast last month, and I'm going to start another one tomorrow.

Stay strong snake brother

nope its like that everywhere and its even worse in the suburbs becuase perfectly fine white girls fuck black dudes just cause theyre black

News flash: Only the ugliest date outside their race.
lmao, try Newport Beach instead, faggot.

THATS WHERE I WANNA BE
The wigger was definitely the dude's wife. They had a bunch of little Chinese looking kids. Dont know about the other two. I definitely suspected it of the older one.
I want to try to fast but my dad keeps bringing me food.
The one girl was good looking and young, and this isn't true generally. The people who date out probably do tend to be uglier but I've seen many good looking people doing it.

I used "generally" wrong there. I just meant that there are in fact attractive people who date outside of their race.

In my cases it was fat white chicks with black dudes every last time. Holy shit the resemblance was uncanny.

>6/10 white woman by the hand
Why do you lie? Brothers only go for 10/10 white women. BBC deserves only the best.

The fat white chicks with black dudes thing is definitely a pattern.

>Newport Beach
Good call. I didn't think about that because I don't get down to OC a lot.

Go on a dating site. You might find a coal burner in like 1/200. They usually have super assmad profile bios about being harassed by racists and not to message them.

Women on dating sites are mostly weird anyway.

>living in a black neighborhood
>2019

Hope you like rats!

I like not having to pay rent. It's getting annoying though. Called the cops because I heard some woman screaming for hours today (I couldn't tell why) and hours later was still going on. I hope she isn't being abused. Dont know if the mostly black police ever even investigated.

Murica!
>youtube.com/watch?v=gjv4IBwHsH4&t=63

To expensive.

Get a better job, faggot. There are millions of niggers, poos and chinks more self-respect than you. The reason you're surrounded by the dregs of society is because you are one of them.

Snake juice you fat fuck!

>not revelling in the fact that you piss them off merely by your existence

Attached: FB_IMG_1559612562209.jpg (575x548, 20K)