Why does the US allow civilians to possess dangerous weapons again?

Why does the US allow civilians to possess dangerous weapons again?

Especially now that they're being used in massacres and drive bys against the armed forces and police, isn't now a good time to ban them?

>but muh second amendment
The second amendment was created over 200 years ago. Why is it in any way relevant today? The United States will never be invaded. And the only threat to its democracy is the people WITH GUNS. So why does the US have a second amendment at all?

Guns, knives, "hunting" bows, and all other dangerous devices need to be banned. There's no reason to allow innocent people to die just so some morons can go target shooting on weekends and masturbate while dreaming of overthrowing the government.

Attached: guns-1-1.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnoFKskvSq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHALL

>dangerous weapons

Attached: tardo.jpg (588x823, 109K)

>And the only threat to its democracy is the people WITH GUNS

You mean the government?

Attached: Snowden its about power.jpg (1067x560, 82K)

As opposed to perfectly safe weapons right?

Eat shit.

>The second amendment was created over 200 years ago
So was our entire constitution, including the 1st amendment

NOT

>Eat shit.

You first.

Attached: us meat feces.png (657x617, 65K)

exactly, genius

Attached: you.gif (480x238, 415K)

Shall not be infringed. Be a man and try to take em. End of discussion.

More gun crimes happen in gun free zones. More guns means less crime and that's just a fact. Also 2A is meant to deter a tyrannical government. You people in Germany can enjoy being fucked by Merkel and the EU.

Better than eating Muslims shit especially after they rape your women

>More guns means less crime

LOL

Attached: homicide by firearms.jpg (960x684, 231K)

BE

If all guns are banned today, they will still exist tomorrow. These are physical objects that won't magically disappear. The US is completely saturated with guns.

We own such weapons for the inevitable race war.

Attached: 98C5A8E2-D4FC-410A-A263-87B43B609098.jpg (1024x881, 165K)

>hurr durr moar gunz make moar gun krym

duh.

Doesn't mean you have less murders. You expired yogurt

Attached: you.jpg (570x587, 43K)

Shitskins killing other shitskins

America doesn't have a gun problem. It has a nig problem

civilians cant own military rifles without paying federal tax. If you can afford it or are willing to pay for it/go through the training, you're stuck with semi auto. Thats why im guessing the vegas shooter only had bump stock on his cause people would be able to tell he was crazy.

To keep my pregnant Jewish waifu safe from Huniggers like you

Attached: Knights in Grey.jpg (3500x2400, 830K)

Why did you let niggers move into your country?

>People wanna take away guns
>Government takes gun away
>Civil War Happens
>Leftist without guns to protect themselves
>SurprisePikachuFace.jpg

There will be a Instant Civil War once the government has announce to remove the 2nd Amendment/take away our guns.

Attached: reeeee.gif (400x204, 79K)

To kill nazid shitlords like u bitxh

Nobody cares about your opinion, Achmed

Attached: 1gbz30.jpg (600x450, 74K)

>isn't now a good time to ban them?
Now is the literal worst time. That would spark an all out civil war immediately. You krauts just don't understand how insanely violent we Americans are. Our diversity makes us frothing out the mouth for the opportunity to kill ourselves.

America is so fucking badass, the only thing that could defeat us is ourself. And even then we don't technically lose because we also won.

Same reason knives and acid are still legal in the EU.
Imagine laws trying to stop someone hell bent on murder, lol.

Attached: borntooearlyforracewar.jpg (627x700, 88K)

>If all guns are banned today, they will still exist tomorrow. These are physical objects that won't magically disappear. The US is completely saturated with guns.

If illegal immigrants are banned today, they will still exist tomorrow. These are physical objects that won't magically disappear. The US is completely saturated with illegal immigrants.

This is a thread riddled with the usual fallacious failed arguments that typically only leafs use. Honest question, is this a troll thread?

Most shooting victims are non-white, so I say USA's gum law should remain in place.

The 2nd Amendment was not designed for citizens to protect themselves from foreign countries, but rather to protect against a tyrannical governemnt. No right should be accessable to only a select group, that being the government shouldn't be the only people allowed to have guns. Simply banning guns won't stop anything either, as criminals don't follow laws, something that should be pretty obvious. Banning guns will only make the average citizen more vunerable to both criminals and the government.

Attached: Boot Licker.jpg (253x166, 10K)

It worked in France

Ban Guns Now

Attached: Paris-4.jpg (447x495, 83K)

Fuck off, Muhammad.

Fpbp

German history from the 1840's through Reunification is a perfectly good example of why you should have an armed populace

So Epstein happened, and you still think we should trust the government?

Attached: 1561968317585.jpg (900x900, 83K)

To kill shit skins.

Because once you take away one thing youll take away others. We have guns because of niggers like you. Its a shame how germany has changed.

Attached: image0-6.jpg (693x448, 40K)

i dont even know anymore man, i live in texas, i love my guns, but this shit?
this is happening too often for it to make any sense why we keep our guns im honestly scared to leave my house now in case something happens

SHALL

sage

I'd rather die in one of these mass shootings than give up the right to bear arms

We have 350 million plus people plus a never ending supply of immigrants all over the world.
Get fucked.

Attached: Driver_Nephi.jpg (980x700, 471K)

>this is happening too often for it to make any sense why we keep our guns im honestly scared to leave my house now in case something happens

Think of it this way: if you're dead because you got shot by a crazed gun nut, at least the government can no longer get to you.

No worries, you're more likely to be struck by lightning than to be shot by a public shooter. You can decrease your odds of getting shot by not being around blacks.

>Thats why im guessing the vegas shooter only had bump stock
It was the government hired guns and they used an M249.

>The second amendment was created over 200 years ago.
So was my right to fair trial.
My right to free speech.
My right to protest.
My right to not be searched or have my property seized without probable cause.
My right to a jury of my peers.

INFRINGED

>My right to a jury of my peers.

But where can you find this many assholes at this time of day?

You can only hide illegal immagrants for so long. Just ask the german that hid the jews.

>(((in selected developped countries)))

Literally manipulation of statistics

Yes, it's really unfair to compare America to developed countries, they should be compared to other 3rd world shitholes instead.

Look at germany mate. The immigrant population makes the country third world

COPE

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-06-23 um 09.01.20.png (482x430, 113K)

How bout u dont go to america then instead of complaining and enjoy some halal. Freedom isnt for everyone

Your opinion is not relevant, Kraut.

>Freedom isnt for everyone

Especially not for burgers.

Attached: american freedom.jpg (2674x2798, 2.03M)

cope

I spend $48 a month on health care and everything else in your list is horse shit, I don't care how much oil I use or how many other people in my country are in prison

>Why does the US allow civilians to possess dangerous weapons again?
We're all going to be killed off and replaced by AI. Everyone but one lucky mega-billionaire. Taking our guns is just one step in the road to that. To make it easier. We're also headed to one-world government. Total control. One-stop shop for a monoculture of propaganda and one government making all the rules.

How dare you equate illegal immigrants to objects that's racist!

In all seriousness I'm just going to leave this here on how to create a gun free America in 5 easy steps.
youtube.com/watch?v=bnoFKskvSq4

Attached: kwzX9q9.jpg (650x456, 83K)

>>My right to a jury of my peers.
>But where can you find this many assholes at this time of day?
Face it. you're a dumb cuck. Our rulers see us as animals. They are killing us off with LGBT and preparing for AI. They won't need us anymore and you're just some dumb cuck doing their bidding on Jow Forums.

Hows the muslin rape this time of year?

>nd the only threat to its democracy is the people WITH GUNS.
I choose guns over democracy. That's not even a difficult choice.

Funny how South Africa with strict gun laws isn't in that list...

>And the only threat to its democracy
Guns are a threat to the mega-billionaire order that is about to kill us all off.

to prevent the government from becoming a tyrannical dictatorship. and it worked, the american government isn't a dictatorship in the hands of (((megacorps)))

Oh and let the others over us be so powerful we loose all our rights the governments god jesus didnt die for our sins he died for the sins of others and took it to his grave

>homicides by FIREARMS
hurr, fucking derr, hans.

Fpbp

It always is.

Attached: 86CDC94F-CEDC-4123-ACAB-2C9943D3CC6E.jpg (2806x1932, 686K)

Hey faggot, how do you deal with the fact that there are sport shooters in Germany who own AR15s and AKs, right this instant? Does it make you boil with impotent rage?

Shut up, you shit-sucking self-hating German piece of trash. If the people of the US don't like the Second Amendment, they can have it LAWFULLY APPEALED. Otherwise, the Second Amendment is in FULL EFFECT at ALL TIMES.

Thanks, France. You've always been a good ally to us.

>Especially not for burgers
Hamburgers are named after Hamburg, the place they were created, Eurofag.

Pic related shows why Americans feel the need to own guns in order to feel like real men.

Attached: dicksize world.jpg (680x900, 62K)

The worst manipulation in all those pictures is that they take into accounts all guns deaths for the US (suicides, accidents, murders) and compare them to only gun murders for other countries, in order to make the stats for the US look more impressive than other countries.
Also, note how the graph is made, with that big red bar, RED BAD, kinda like those climate change bullshit maps, where the temps are the same as 10 years ago, but this time maps are painted in red so that makes them more impressive to the average uneducated leftard.

30 persons dying from guns, all causes included for 1 fucking million person though, stop the presses! dis like anoda shoah!

Meanwhile those journalists and politicians don't give a fuck about things that kill like 1 million times more people, like tobacco and alcohol. Nah, the evil object is guns, it has to be removed, totally no political objective there, goyim, it's all for your public safety ;)

Umm no, that photo is pretty clearly homicides, not gun deaths.

Even counting just homicides (excludes accidents/suicides), those savage fucking Americans kill each other 3-4x more than Europeans

If that was really the cause then all the countries below us would want guns even more than than us right? Because Thailand and S. Korea is known for their gun rights? I can’t believe people actually think Europeans are smart or diffrent than us. You just have less niggers.

Mah dick! MAHDICKKK

Seriously though my dick is prety nice. Thicc and 7" on a good day. Don't ask me the science behind that. Sometimes its 7" sometimes its less, ok.

>hurr the picture says so, so it's true, pictures never lie!
>durr guns bad

You totally aren't a stereotypical brainwashed marxist, congrats boi.

non edited version

Attached: 1561528733776.jpg (600x794, 154K)

The more niggers and spics the more death. That's seriously the biggest issue with all of these states.

Why do americans need a licence to drive a car but not to own a gun

slide thread

>when your founding document inadvertently traps you in a military industrial complex nightmare where any psycho can go down to the walmart and get his justice gun to go down to his local school and enact justice on all the future bullies

Attached: 1234444.png (550x422, 253K)

Attached: clap.gif (35x31, 1K)

the US constitution explicitly states that you must use guns when your government is working against you so the mass shooter was merely making use of his constitutional right.

Attached: 1564892700841.png (720x1280, 328K)

Then Russia should intensify trolling debates on facebook and other social media platform, falseflagging as both sides to make Americans so angry at each another that they do start a civil war with daily mass shootings in all the states.

The US doesn't "allow" us our Rights. That is what distinguishes Rights from Privileges.
>The United States will never be invaded.
The United States is being invaded. Walmarts did not go from 24 hour stores to closing at midnight because white people started chimping out.
>Why is it in any way relevant today?
To keep the US from becoming like Germany.

literally the entire civilized world has regulations on guns and preventing incels from owning them except for america. what does that tell you? imagine giving pic related access to firearms and feeling comfortable around that person. this is the absolute state of america

Attached: 1Srv7u3xDx069WG6UyVsePQ.jpg (320x427, 28K)

Because technically the US is ruled by it's citizens you dumb fuck. Holy shit it's current year and you eurofags still don't get it. Cant say Im surprised.

>Why does the US allow civilians to possess dangerous weapons

They're not meant to be safe weapons

Me? Mine is just shy of 8 inches fully torqued and with a girth of 5.5 inches.

The United States will never be invaded
>and why do you think that is? Opie is a forlorn fudge packer

Attached: 1539301333196.jpg (1024x763, 81K)

>The United States will never be invaded

Awkward.

Attached: USA changing face.jpg (899x899, 261K)

Based spics peacefully invading the US.