Jow Forums will be shut down soon

Where will we go when this happens? I'm genuinely convinced we won't make it to the 2020s.

Attached: c2d.jpg (663x579, 38K)

can't wait

Jow Forums won’t make it to 2020 elections

Based mike stoklasa

Trump will again.

EVERY
SINGLE
FUCKING
MASS
SHOOTING
>this is the end for Jow Forums
fuck off we're going nowhere

Attached: 1564214092589.png (1200x1236, 239K)

Reddit

You just false flag as loony lefties on Reddit to make it accelerate even faster, which is even more effective politically speaking, but I'm not going there unless I had to.

If you dont already know, you're a fed

www.reddit.com

THIS IS A CONTAINMENT BOARD.

It is a boogeyman the left likes to point to while clutching pearls and reminding everyone that SICK and TWISTED people exist.

It is a honeypot and psyop which is infested with people from alphabet agencies and shilling organizations alike to gather information, influence people, influence narratives, inject ideas.

It is a voluntary prison for all the non-bot real people who congregate here, shouting their unpopular and unwanted opinions directly into the void at each other.

It will not be shut down because it's existence is intentional. Shutting down Jow Forums forces the few real people here to go elsewhere and infect the rest of the internet with this virus. They will lose a valuable intel gathering operation and will need to look elsewhere to point fingers and blame someone when shit hits the fan.

GAMERS RISE UP

Attached: 13265394.jpg (1280x1024, 178K)

now we gotta redpill irl

lets make a Jow Forums political party in all our countries

Attached: 1524783676225.jpg (382x430, 41K)

Let's hope it doesnt happen

Why do you want to keep r/The_Donald 2 alive? Are you a MIGApede that wants to do nothing but AWOO 24/7 in your kike circlejerk?

Attached: F3103CA8-C52E-4A4D-A366-97BC4F90244E.png (944x4013, 662K)

Because shutting down dissent solves the problem, instead of exacerbating it.

Goat but with a V.
That other chan.

honestly, just go back to Facebook, youtube comments even instagram, open 10 sock account profiles and do your thing

Attached: qq.png (1121x836, 81K)

thirty second response time
thirty eight seconds
>They're sending the a team on sat night
Are you trannies doing the work for the Jews on their holey day for them?
Imagine a world without this place.....can you see anons baneposting and greentexting from the hills and corners of the globe?
No
We're waiting for it to be shut down to vindicate us and justify the boog
Bring it nigger

you feeling alright?

Personally, I'm going to chop off my dick and join reddit. I'd rather live on my knees than die on my feet.

Attached: 1500939978838.jpg (482x427, 61K)

If you don't know then you don't need to know
>Obligatory
Lurk moar

The government cannot shut down free speech or take your guns because of these shootings unless it becomes tyrannical. If it becomes tyrannical then the real revolution begins.

You're retarded. This place is where gookmoot keeps the untouchables from spreading to other parts of Jow Forums. Getting rid of it would be like open borders for the rest of the site, a fucking terrible idea.

This board is doomed. Any suggestion as of where to migrate for fresh news and politics without edgy "xlr8" provocateurs shitting all over the optics? Real question lads.

Surely this time Jow Forums is finished fren

That's a good point. Killing the Jow Forums nation would loose the pox on the normie world.

We selected the president, and (((they))) want revenge.

okay

This.remember this kids.the absolute best thing that could happen is to close down Jow Forums.

Check CNN to listen firsthand to the narrative the stablishment is trying to push. Just days after they have mentioned how conspiracy theories should be considered ideologic terrorism (predictive programming). Then these two mass shootings one after another, during election times...etc etc it's a clear falseflag psyop. If you cannot see the patterns then you are trully hopeless and I recommend for you to hide really deep into the outback or be ready to fight back when they raid your place. This is not like previous times.