FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED!!!

News outlets are reporting that at 1:22 AM someone opened fire on a bar...

This article is from 5hours ago, talking about the shooting... the only problem is the article was made 4 HOURS BEFORE THE OHIO SHOOTING!!!!

> nytimes.com/2019/08/04/us/dayton-ohio-shooting.html

ALSE FLAG!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Attached: download (1).jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/08/04/us/dayton-ohio-shooting.html
mylife.com/patrick-crusius/e101010224329068
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> what is a time zone

Tf bump

Nice find

Attached: pinned.png (320x320, 56K)

What the fuck

Attached: 1_sr3aL6s2JyXUHIvhYXw5Dw.jpg (960x540, 53K)

America is big, m8

America doesn't have a fucking timezone of 4 hours

DELETE THIS NOW

Attached: 1563181231222.jpg (360x549, 82K)

>inb4 I end up "committing suicide" with two bullet wounds to the back of my head

DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

bump

Attached: Gop3.jpg (600x450, 61K)

it literally does

No one really thinks of Hawaii as America. Unless of course you are white and live there.

Article doesn't have a time, just date

Not true

>Hi this 4chin stuff is really new, but im totally one of you people

bump

Attached: 1562266393858.png (2299x1787, 2.14M)

OYYY VEY

Holy shit lmao

Attached: 56858.jpg (655x342, 59K)

I'm speechless.

How are you this fucking stupid?

Attached: chrome_2019-08-04_03-02-03.png (618x957, 222K)

Wtf

New York and Ohio are in the same time zone, regardless this

I had to check because only Texas matters, but nyc and Ohio share a time zone.
This also isn’t the first time this sort of shit has happened.

Attached: 708DA9BE-6A9A-48C3-AFB5-FE344FA0DD00.jpg (571x355, 22K)

Yes, there are six time zones, im aware of that genious, i simply stated that one of them doesnt count.

Amerifats are fucking retarded

Bumperino
>NY and Ohio share time zone

This is important

Bump, ignore the shills starting time zone arguments theyre pointless. Focus on the facts at hand

>nytimes.com/2019/08/04/us/dayton-ohio-shooting.html
even the fucking URL has it coming from today, which means after the shooting you moron

sloppy job, mossad

nuke israel. really. fucking do it.

WHERE THE FUCK DOES IT SAY THE TIME NIGGERS

its only like 11:00 here.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 4.02.07 AM.png (2560x1600, 512K)

WTF

what is that burger button top right

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

How'd you find that?

asking the important questions

its real, google the title of the article and ny times

Imagine not being American.

Attached: 93B54FA9-9F41-40DE-BCC8-A0FDC0A1E3AC.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

Justice bump to expose Mossad losers

I just don't think your telling the truth user. ""Hey guys shes a reporter smooshing news down out throats.!".

Attached: bidenswingin.jpg (680x340, 175K)

what a fucking retard

El Paso Texas has a Gematria of 38. So does Dayton. Murder has a Gematria of 38 and 83. The song "Murder by numbers" (written by The Police) was also coincidentally released in 1983.

The shooting happened in Ohio which is one of the 6 states with a Gematria of 47, one of the most important numbers to Freemasonry, as their compass symbol is set at 47°.

Interestingly, out of all the places it happened, the shooting happened in Oregon District, a popular nightlife location in Dayton. Oregon is the 33rd state and the only state with a Gematria of 74. Both are very important numbers to Freemasonry. The police officer that gave a statement on RT live on YouTube just moments before said that Dayton is a very safe town and that this is very strange and unusual to happen in such a town.

google search, it is odd. Now the question is how accurate is google in regards to the time ago it was posted?

But what about time zones? Faggots.

Attached: urnialcake.jpg (680x340, 166K)

>new york and dayton ohio in the same time zone
>what about time zones

4 minutes ago you made a dumb post

> what time zone were you in?

it doesn't matter it was 4 minutes ago

he added arrows to show you time on his screenshot, nigger! It is relative to his computer time.

NY and Ohio have the same time zone faggot

Absolute antifa tier education.

This

bump

The media kept reporting yesterday after El Paso, that it was the 3rd mass shooting in a week. This was before the Dayton shooting.
So, with Gilroy and El Paso, what was the 3rd shooting if they weren't talking about the Dayton shooting that hadn't happened yet at the time?

Go suck your own dick fag

This!!!

Attached: Fake shooting.png (1919x1007, 168K)

Why is the media so sloppy?

THANK YOU BASED SWEDE!! SAVED

media says it happened roughly 1:30 am eastern time
NYT posted the article at 11:?? it doesn't add up

Of course it doesn't because Mossad did a sloppy job.

Now we have litteral fucking PROOF and evidence that deep state jews are staging these attacks.

Too many fucking shootings to keep up.

not accurate, especially within hours

You fucking morons. If you want to check the time stamp, you can just look at the source. Google gets the results by trawling through the code, and they often get inaccurate results if the website uses more than one timezone in the code. NYT injects two timestamps into an article, one automatically calculated that they (sometimes) show to the user, and one as metadata. Google is getting confused with that. Attached image is the actual time posted, which was two hours ago. Stop being technologically illiterate boomers you fucking mongs

Attached: timestamp.png (678x260, 26K)

>stuff for kitties
based

You are welcome Mr Freedom person.

Guessing they fucked up and jumped the gun way too early, no chance that it's real when it says Sunday while posted before midnight during Saturday. Would almost bet money that once they discover this fluke, they are gonna pull down the article to hide the fact they fucked up.

Attached: oy-vey-shut-it-down-the-goyim-know.jpg (410x292, 66K)

are you fucking stupid?
Those two times have difference of an hour and was posted 5 or 4 hours (according to your own screenshot) before the actual event took place.

>still on window 8
sir, do the needful and upgrade to Windows 10 for free

>moonman
>travel
please don't shoot me Sven, I'll shout HONK HONK if you start shooting so you know to leave me alone

Can we meme that into a reality?
>white supremacist incels have developed a secret code word to be spared during mass-shooting events; if you find yourself at the scene of a shooting, shout the code words to be spared "HONK HONK"

Attached: honkler-grief.jpg (767x1199, 111K)

because it doesn't matter if it really has been a week or not, it's fresh in people's minds so it may as well have been a week. Making the assertion that it's been a week makes the propaganda stronger.

Start an article summarizing first mass shooting

2nd mass shooting occurs

delete what you wrote and start new article

time stamp from original article stays

Jow Forums shits themself over it

Attached: 1564884144110.jpg (717x675, 61K)

jesus christ. The time zone of "dataCreated" is 7:32AM UTC today. It is 9:50AM UTC right now.

better yet, downgrade to 7

Thanks for clearing that up.

This. Seems to be a lot of people desperately trying to needlessly obstruct discussion. CIA must be giving out bonuses tonight.

I know what 000z means. Why don't you show us your real flag?

Holy fuck the jewish damage control in this threat is amazing.

You got caught kikes!

Oy vey! Shut it down chaim!

>I know what 000z means
So you admit you cannot math and cannot tell time. Cool.

>Why don't you show us your real flag?
Europe, which is why I can competently understand time zones unlike moron yanks and shitstain asians

zulu time aka GMT

>ALSE FLAG!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!
lmao, try harder terrorist scum

Daniel Victor is a Hong Kong-based reporter, covering a wide variety of stories with a focus on breaking news.

>Netherlands
hub of pedophiles and zionists
Can you show me around your control room?
GMT is a time zone and UTC is a time standard

you are a fucking liar. when you inevitably snap please kill only yerself.

Ohio is still EST, same as NY.

Our own government is killing people to push an agenda of white males are terrorists, evil, and guns are purely for blowing away burgers. Our own fucking government. The most shocking and disgusting aspect is how terrible they are at pulling it off. This is sad in every conceivable way. America is homosex and I am disappoint.

Attached: 1564866218129.gif (450x234, 1000K)

nice bait

Okay Mossad

Holy fuck are you for real right now? I am not even American and I know you fuckers have four timezones. Imagine being this fucking stupid and detached from the world. Why do all Americans live in such a massive bubble. I swear you faggots cannot handle the Internet. This most be an insane experience for burgers. 'Reality' getting popped every minute.

am starting to wonder if its ip collecter or smth
amount of simple words replies on this thread

Attached: asdf.png (885x764, 208K)

And code is the easiest thing to change tardboy. Pic related

mylife.com/patrick-crusius/e101010224329068

Attached: DBF9B1ED-C50B-4470-A8A0-E0995F9E19CB.png (1242x2208, 403K)

No thanks, id rather not get Windows 10.

Pretty sure you don't have to worry about that, I doubt I will be doing some "Moonman" activities in Burgerland anytime soon.

I would downgrade to XP if I could be fucked to do it, at least then I can play some of my old PC games without having to piss around with emulating older OS's on my computer.

"four time zones"

What is Alaska ?, technically they have six time zones, Main is in a different time zone than the rest of the east coast.

Attached: Moonman kill a nigger tonight.jpg (300x168, 9K)

No one wants to be like you.

Attached: 1564340758807.jpg (359x335, 8K)

Attached: oy_vey.jpg (370x250, 14K)

Attached: oyvey.jpg (408x632, 32K)

Lurk for two years, learn board culture then kill yourself faggot

implying potential gIowniggs wouldnt use inside words

A lot of websites purposely timestamp their crap well before it's physically possible simply to show up in search results. They do this after the event obviously. Now if you showed me this article BEFORE the shooting, I'd believe you.

>Implying they would be detectable at all
Aside from
>Not knowing how to greentext
>Trying to spread baseless paranoia
Not today, CIA