HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

SECOND SHOOTING RIGHT NOW AT DAYTON OHIO
Mossad is full on "Kill as many americans as possible" Mode,They want to take down the second amendmant by the end of the year
Nothing is gonna stop them hundreds will be killed to take away the Amendmant that the jew fears the most

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-04 BNL NEWS on Twitter DEVELOPING At least 10 dead, many injured after a shooting (641x533, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YX95QSKBODo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someone woke up some 3 hours late to the party

>blame white people
>blame nationalism
>blame free speech
>blame /pol
they are going to ban all of the above

With summer coming to an end and young angry white americans who don’t see future for them and struggling to get a job, the shootings will rise.

there's no mossad involvement, schizo. makes me think you're the jew with this disinfo conspiracy shit.

Why no shootings in ISRAEL??
There are milions of ((((white)))) incels there.....let me think

What about jews owning everything??
Police, banks,politics,military,finances...
Should we ignore those minor factors??

TELL EM Jow Forums
TELL EM WHAT THEY DO TO MY ANUS

Attached: black-male-model-portrait-his-tongue-sticking-out-41431994.jpg (957x1300, 125K)

spotted the kike

>Mossad is full on "Kill as many americans as possible" Mode,They want to take down the second amendmant by the end of the year

Did you make this up or did somebody lie to you?

YOU GO ON AND YOU TELL EM
TELL EM OR I WILL

Attached: african-american-man-sticking-out-his-tongue-s-30569392.jpg (953x1300, 125K)

>blame yourself
try it

Good.

Attached: cropped-cropped-13857327373243.png (512x512, 127K)

based and mossad pilled

this. When you ask these stupid zoomer edge posters why, logically, mossad or Israel would stage WN false flags they have no response but to call you a like

ITS A SHOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

american shitskins are scared shitless, that whitey might actually start shooting them on sight
role-playing aside, they actually wanted to live in america forever fully believing in "diversity"

Comedy comes in 3s

Attached: 1563135572865.jpg (540x532, 62K)

right, I forgot how diverse /pol actually is kek

More like, they were trying to get laid all summer but couldnt hahahaha

Attached: ff_wg.png (1045x809, 539K)

this world is absolutely overrun with evil

Did any Americans die at El Paso?

Hello Jew

Niggers tongue my anus

These fucking stupid mossad poster niggers. Everything is mossad, your mom is mossad, your whole life is a mossad false flag.

Day of the meds cant come soon enough. I encourage all anons to call out these disinfo niggers.

It's not just meds. Conspiracy echo chambers breed this kind of thinking especially when combined with low iq

They're going for broke. With Epstein unravelling and declass, they're fucked. It's a very Jewish last stand. 110times soon.

aaahh, „shizo“. fuck off leftie scum

Literally this tho. White man upset they can’t actually have the white homesteading obedient toy wife utopia they propagandized themselves into believing they’d be handed. Just now realizing that’s the rich man’s dream to keep him low and working :,( sad

Any 8gaggers here? Post the Dayton shooter's manifesto

The best part is these psychos also attack the police, the people they expect to protect them when le guns are magically eradicated from the world. Can't stop crazy people from using cars to mow down entire parades, can't stop all the drugs that are banned, can't even stop Man With Machete from his nightly patrol of Los Angeles but these retards think the core of America is going to give up their guns because their gun free zones keep getting shot up by crazy people they directly provoke? lol

>be burger
>get killed just because
>muh best country
>muh merica
>muh freedom

anybody even aware that MS13 has a daylight killing spree in the most densely inhabited part of LA recently? that they were literally chopping off heads like they're in mexico? multiple people killed by sword toting illegal aliens? nobody?

Dayton, Ohioan here. AMA

Of course not because that doesn’t support the narrative that whites are evil (even though whites are the opposite of evil).

Whites are evil. Mayocide now.

Ban white men's guns.

>meme flaggot
Opinion discarded

race doesnt matter everyone future is going to be utter dogshit if this system isnt destroyed

wow, the elites really do not want us to remember that they're all pedophiles, snuffers and cannibals.

Israel is a jewish ethnostate.

south americans

Lmao they haven't even been able to take down the 2nd Amendment. What makes you think they have any chance to take down the 1st?

>at a bar
I'll laugh if it turns out to be niggers and it gets immediately memory holed

You gonna source that or just talk out your ass all day?

such is the burden of owning a soul in hell

fuck, i better fuck someone, just to be safe.

shooter

Attached: 150940938458.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

That's been the case with every bar shooting here I can think of.

your low effort attempt to form an opinion is sad

>bar
Yet another no gun zone.

>there's no mossad involvement
yeah this is a normal book shelf

Attached: f9e249a37603af08.jpg (901x510, 92K)

America is a low-trust society with the highest prevalence of mental health problems in the world. You're the last place that should have a "right to bear arms".

youtube.com/watch?v=YX95QSKBODo

That’s only because the high trust has been eroded by (((them))) via immigration and ritual infant circumcision.

>Can't stop crazy people from using cars to mow down entire parades
Because that happens just as much as gun violence. Maybe this shit made sense in the 18th century, but giving the modern masses a right to own a lethal weapon today is just asking for trouble.

Bongoboi is right you crazy bastards need to be put in line. If Trump grabs all your guns before the election he can win 2020. Hand in your guns for TRUMP #GRABTHOSEGUNSMRTRUMP

Attached: 15890438434.jpg (301x167, 6K)

This. Circumcision destroys empathy because you eventually wake up to the fact you were permanently scarred sexually so kikes can hide among your people without getting pantsed and gassed.

MOSSAD GOING INTO OVERDRIVE. THEY WANT THIS PLACE SHUT DOWN.

>Dead AmeriMUTTS
>Bad
Yikes. Mossad is doing good things here if true

Once they take the 2nd the rest are easy pickings.

how many cells has mossad activated?

If every white person killed 10 niggers, by the end of the year there wouldn't be any niggers. Do your part whitey, the government can't stop us all if we all go and start shooting niggers as a pack .

It’s ok to be white when you have friends you dumb faggot lol

Wasn't ready for that redpill