Hundreds of people rush to donate blood for victims of deadly El Paso shooting

>youtube.com/watch?v=spzL17u-7zs

is this peak virtue signalling?

Attached: shitlibs.jpg (992x558, 49K)

I’m white but my blood type is b -
Do I have distant chink ancestry?

Most of the blood is probably either diseased or incompatible.

Imagine someone shooting them up.

>victims have already been treated
>the blood they donated is sold for thousands of dollars
enjoy that juice , you retarded faggots

>Be American
>Get Shot
>Get HIV from blood donations

>donating blood is virtue signaling

Attached: 1418228156215.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>donating your blood for non whites

I bet their first thought was all the social media likes they could get from this

probably took selfies when the needles were in

Better bring them burgers.

>broadcast scary movie on the telescreen
>goyim step over themselves to bleed for you

Jews must find this shit hilarious

Either way they donated precious blood meanwhile you paranoid incel cucks didn't. Keep shitposting and crying about fictional shit.

No. It's the hispanic community joining together in time of need. Please fucking kill yourself, retard.

nigger shut the fuck up nobody cares

In my country you cannot donate blood at random. You have to meet the requirements of a chdcklist

>donated
weird way to describe a commodity that is sold like gold. You think this "donation center" just gave that shit away? Guess what, the "victims" they were donating for, they all got blood hours before any of those retards found their car keys. WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED TO THE BLOOD? lmao MONEY MONEY MONEY

Probably an engineered story to get more g0ys to donate blood for their satanic rituals.

That's the case in every country. Do you think U.S. clinics just accept blood from random people without knowing anything about their medical history?

haaaaahahahaha.

Literally yes. they give you a written survey.

>millions donate blood year round
>20 people are shot one day
>please, goyim we need more blood
Hmmmm

Nope. It's a commodity that is consumed by the hour every day. These "events" don't even put a dent in the supply, and the supply is all given freely. It is not distributed freely, mind you, in fact this commodity that is given freely is quite expensive. Very, very expensive, but I've never found a person who was paid for blood. Plasma, sure, but that's only because you are tortured and get no juice for providing a few thousand dollars of downstream material just to buy a value meal and some ciggies.

>Virtue signaling?
No
>Virtuous?
Yes
>Virtue signaling is when try to come off as virtuous without actually doing anything
When you are literally shedding blood, it's past signaling, it's literally virtuous
>Have sex incel shills

Attached: 1564775990948.gif (450x248, 992K)

Stop lying you jew fuck. You fucking jew. BLOOD IS SOLD, NOT PROVIDED. IT IS MONEY YOU LIAR FUCK

Wait a minute...

What if the real reason mass shootings suddenly became a regular thing in the 2000s was mass surveillance meant Jews could no longer exsanguinate their local goyim children and had to use blood drives from mass shootings as a way to assuage their tay-sachs while still acquiring the blood through sacrifice?

Nah nigga yer just a Finnish rapebaby.

This board can truly be pathetic

It is if it’s for spics

This

None of the blood will go to victims. This is basically free blood for hospitals to use.

Basically a Jew move.

It litterally is.
I couldn't give less of a fuck if someone I don't know needs blood. Wouldn't even bother going outside. Individualism is a virtue, collectivisim is cancer.

Well, it's a scheme to trick people into giving free blood when none of it is going to any victims.

If you want to donate, then you may as well do it at any time, because it's equally as useful.

>blood donated for free
>blood then sold to victims

I don’t think that’s virtue signaling. Virtue signaling would be tweeting about how you’re going to donate blood to victims of a shooting and then not doing it but still acting like you took part in the donation.

Attached: EE7C7656-1367-460B-9F43-9FF19EFB50EA.jpg (400x300, 31K)

>Jewish blood rituals intensify

Attached: 1555589689445.jpg (949x1135, 637K)

Ironically they will probably won’t be able to donate because they are libs with shitty diets and will not have enough iron in their blood.

Can they even use the blood that quick?
I mean, don't you need to do a long series of tests to see if you don't get HIV or Syphilis or something. Also with switching of partners, m having sex with men, women having sex with men having sex with men etc.

>is this peak virtue signalling?
Yes, there is always a shortage of blood not just when a few pew pews happen.

And Aids, don't forget the aids.

No they can’t, you are right it has to be tested, and filtered first

>is this peak virtue signalling?
yes

>look at all this diabetes blood.
I'd rather let myself die than get any of their unhealthy blood injected into my veins.

You don't unnderstand. People that get transplants all the time report that they have shadow feels from the donating person, so because magic dirt didn't work now we are creating real Americans from the illegals through transfusions. Those lucky lucky people will now all be civic nationalists you watch.