Were you racist before you came to Jow Forums? Or did Jow Forums make you racist?

Speaking for myself, Jow Forums made me racist. Thanks, guys.

Attached: Screenshot_20190804_034452.jpg (1080x1485, 300K)

I was convinced that racism and similar things are correct. Wasn't "made" racist.

Yeah but was it Jow Forums who convinced you?

everyone is racist everyone is on Jow Forums

Reminder to locate synagogues in your area to determine how many enemies are in attendance

Attached: 93764875345.png (834x1202, 352K)

reality made me racist

Leftists made me racist.

It's life. Just look around at the world.

This. I wasn't racist until I moved to an area with high minorities.

I was already always subconsciously and secretly racist before the chans but after the chans I became fanatically and ideologically racist.

Attached: 85858.png (438x458, 68K)

reading research papers unironically

Pattern recognition. I

I used to be extremely racist and violent, however Jow Forums cured my racism.

It's here I realized that white people cannot be racist against other races, as other the other races can't be considered "people".

So thanks for that!

also reddit spacing

Jow Forums is the only place left on earth where comedy is unfiltered, which is the only type that makes me laugh sadly.

I was radicalized by bad experiences with immigrants. News from their rapings and beheadings didn't help.
I used to be leftard. Now I just wish global holocaust.

I wasn't racist and I'm still not racist. I'm here because i'm lonely and you're the only one talking to me

Life made me racist, Jow Forums is the only place you can talk about it.

Gonna be honest here I'm a 2018 oldfag. Been listening to Ben Shapiro for quite a while now. I have been radicalized by him and his videos which led me to The Intellectual Dark Web. I guess you could say Youtube helped.

Attached: Ben Shapiro should be in here too.jpg (2000x783, 334K)

Observation and pattern recognition "made" me "racist".

Me too but you're still supposed to pretend to be racist.

Attached: 1523547121991.png (900x635, 39K)

Anti-white hatred made me hate them back.

I've been on Jow Forums +10 years, never was 'racist', remain very much a centrist charitable liberal (although things have gotten so crazy politically in the West that makes me 'alt-right' according to many opinion leaders)

Jow Forums hasn't done shit to me because I'm not a weak minded person. I come here to see what the relevant topics of the day are, not to be told what to think.

Attached: 1560930451534.png (645x597, 321K)

This

Jow Forums actually makes me a lot less racist. I come here, I get my frustrations out, and then I don't dwell on them as much. It's when I DONT come on Jow Forums, but I DO go on sites like twitter and reddit, and I see all of the insanity there and can't even speak my piece or share objectively true facts because of the censorship, that's when I start to feel genuinely frustrated.

Nope

I read the dictionary and saw what the definition of racism is and said that's what I am, and almost all people are.

I was unironically radicalized by statistics in my textbook

Attached: 1564893343609.jpg (720x960, 61K)

Jow Forums is one of the last few places you can speak freely as a white on the internet. Being here has little to do with being racist and more being the fucking victim of it.

Attached: 1524958509228.jpg (612x436, 40K)

Seeing my country transformed into a shithole made me this way

>2018
>oldfag
you need to go back

The trail of breadcrumbs is living around, and in proximity with shit skins.

She's right. I only hated myself before coming to Jow Forums. Now I hate all life.

The truth is the likes of Twitter, Facebook and Reddit have made political discorse worse due to the censorship (both actively and passively in the form of downvotes)
On Jow Forums everyone can get their opinion across without it being buried by downvotes thus hiding your comment.
But I agree, Jow Forums is just a good place to vent freely.

>see muslims checking out 11 year olds ass
>muslim in take away shop watching anti rape tutorial after moving here
>muslim children watching and cheering beheadings in their country now my neighbours

Muslims made me racist, not Jow Forums

college made me racist, 4 years of anti-white anti-american propaganda shoved down throats and slathered in struggle sessions. fuck non-whites to a lesser degeree, i mean i dont hate them sure, but i'm sticking up for my own people now fuck them they are on their own ungrateful shits. but commies, all commie MUST die. no exceptions.

fucking this!

What did you study at college/university?
STEM courses seem to be fine for the most part..

This is the correct answer. The ((media)) pushed hard to deny reality, but when you start to look around and question things honestly... you quickly realize there are massive, massive differences in races.

Attached: genetics1.png (1000x900, 82K)

>you're the only one talking to me
no I'm not.

What is Jow Forums or facebook against the titan that is Hollywood spreading opposing propaganda as whatever she thinks is in the dark corners of FB and YT.
If people end up "radicalized" is because they look for a place away from the massive social engineering that comes from the MSM and Hollywood.

My encounters with Arabs in the real world made me racist.

racist?
I don't need to be racist, when facts are racist in my stead

Racist is a stupid term only valid in the eyes of the leftist normies controlled by the Jewish media.

Let's see...half my friends are black. A good number of them are Latino. My sister-in-law is Latina and, oh, by the way, I'm half Puerto Rican. Yep, AOC has nailed it. I'm a racist.

Fucking nincompoop...

I never was truly racist, I just was a troll.

After, just like you will be if you stay here long enough. Btw, you are stuck here forever so enjoy your stay

Attached: 1564896506380.jpg (700x1024, 162K)

I was radicalized by living in a city and riding public transit for 3 years. All of my illusions about niggers disappeared

The idpol coming from the left starting around 5 years ago is what radicalized me. I'm in my late 30s, good job, married with kids, wealthy. I was a libertarian anti-racist for the vast majority of my life, until the left starting attacking my existence as a white man and threatening my sons future in this country. They drove me down the rabbit hole.

Yep

>racism
it's a fucking faggot's term

Attached: 1562773068919.jpg (788x492, 65K)

I'm not racist.

even if stem you get mandatory shit classes and even some electives hidden as real classes that are commie shit. example, took a class elective called environmental justice, im thinking its about epa regs, no its about worshipping ceasar chavez and how whitey is evil racist and imperialist and america hurts brown people and should be destroyed, disagree at all you get kicked out for threatening the bitch. literraly saying you disagree is a terror threat.

lmfao these stupid fucking people

The objective behavior of non whites has made me racist.
This is not prejudice
This is postjudice
This is both reasonable and prudent

Nigger

Who are those women?

Post the other

Shes unrionically right. I was always racially minded, but racist idelogoy was something I learned from youtubers. Youtube comments are basically Jow Forums lite desu

I am not racist. I just think that melting pot societies with lots of foreigners who rely on welfare and struggle to integrate are dangerous. And since 2015 I think letting in millions of men without clear identities is not a good idea.
I also believe some cultures harmonize better with ertain cultures than others. letting in 2 million Japanese wouldn't have caused so much trouble.

I'm not racist, I just don't like cunts. At this moment in time, in my part of the world, all the cunts are Muslim or black

wew, the bitch is woker than I thought.
Welcome to the club AOC.

Attached: fellow poster.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Jow Forums is the least racist people in the world.

All the racists are false flagging liberals.

I wasn't racist until group of 5 gypsies robed me and beat me near train station, on my way back home from school, when I was 16yo. Now I carry telescope baton and whenever I see gypsy on the street I'm ready to break their arms in case of sudden move.

Racist? I'm just here for the lels

>false flagging liberals.
And Russian trolls, BTW.

I'm just like a moderate Republican. I started writing another response to this comment talking about how websites like reddit "radicalized me" and then I'm like "wait a minute, I'm not fucking 'radicalized' at all, I'm literally just an average Republican".
Like Donald Trump, Lindsey Graham, Mitch McConnell, Jim Jordan, Rand Paul, they're all pretty much OK with me. And for that, if you go on Reddit or Twitter or watch most of the MSM you are made to feel like some "psychopathic right-wing radical!" And it's actually very isolating and can stress you out and push you even further to the right because you start to feel like the rest of the world is losing grip.

When you go on JUST sites like Reddit or Twitter the stuff you're exposed to is SO detached from reality. You start to feel like you're losing grip. That is the shit that "radicalizes" people, I think.

Getting told that you're "radical" and "revolting" when you're literally just a normal, moderate Republican or something is one of the massive things that "radicalize" people. I think peeps start to feel isolated, rejected, empty, and then they turn to more genuinely "radicalized" politics because that is part of the identity they take on.

IDK, lots of speculation here, but that's how I think of it.

I feel like this website gives me a good outlet for unfettered and uncensored discussion. I feel like I come on here, drop a few "niggers" and "spics" and other racial slurs and controversial, "no no"s that aren't politically correct and then I'm done with it. It's like you can leave it behind. You get it out and move on. I feel like up until pretty recently people used to just say whatever was on their minds and then move on and it was better. Now society forces people to hold everything inside, where it bottles up, and then you have it seeping out in negative and unconstructive ways, like with mass shootings, or just general anti-social behavior.

Pretty much everyone in Serbia is racist and homophobic so nothing really changed

Attached: 1564817593203.jpg (1024x766, 115K)

I think YouTube comments are worse than Jow Forums to be honest.

Reality made me racist, Jow Forums made me realise that I wasn't alone.

I started smoking meth and watching conspiracy 9/11 videos and shit and somehow ended up here.

I was centrist before, now moderately right. I wouldn't call myself racist, but leftists always find a way to do it anyway.

Is he doing his driving test in this pic?

Pretty funny but would edit something else fro the maga hat so it could be used later.

having a low iq made me racist

Tell AOC the truth that all the racists on Jow Forums are Russian trolls radicalizing unsuspecting white children!!

Attached: 1531690243682.jpg (1125x684, 72K)

>I started smoking meth and watching conspiracy 9/11 videos

Attached: 1563430055065.gif (318x239, 1.97M)

Me on the left

glow harder faggot

They're more autistic. More frog avatars than smug anime girls

The thing about Jow Forums is very few people take it seriously as it is an anonymous board. On the likes of Twitter and Eddie you have a username and so you are basically building a "brand" and as we know brands can be damaged based on their actions. People can see yor Reddit history and proceed to argue with you based on pre-conceived prejudices. The like/upvote system also promotes hot takes and incentives posts that are "outrageous" and elicit strong emotional reactions in people.
These websites are the number one reason why shit has gotten so bad. Twitter and Reddit should honestly be shut down.

>I feel like I come on here, drop a few "niggers" and "spics" and other racial slurs and controversial, "no no"s that aren't politically correct and then I'm done with it. It's like you can leave it behind. You get it out and move on. I feel like up until pretty recently people used to just say whatever was on their minds and then move on and it was better. Now society forces people to hold everything inside, where it bottles up, and then you have it seeping out in negative and unconstructive ways, like with mass shootings, or just general anti-social behavior.
Like one thing I genuinely don't understand is how can white people NOT just go through their whole lives wanting to say "nigger". You've got this one word that is a massive no no. Everyone else is allowed to say it but you. You're not allowed to say it because of the color of your skin. It's this massive taboo, but at the same time totally harmless. How can any white person NOT just want to shout it from the top of a mountain?

It's like this big red button that says "do not push" and you just want to push it soooooooooooo fucking badly. Except when you do push it nothing bad actually happened, it's just that society acts like something bad happened.

I dunno. I guess my point is that getting stuff like that OUT of your system makes everything better. Because feelings like that one I described above are very normal and human, I know. So my opinion is just that putting your thoughts out there and releasing them into the human nether is more healthy than bottling them up and suppressing them and waiting until they take on a more destructive form.
Of course I could be wrong but these are just my feelings and experiences.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>Were you racist before you came to Jow Forums? Or did Jow Forums make you racist?
fuck I dont know I have never seen it as a bad thing, so forever

>she unironically believes that youtube and Jow Forums is what's turning people into racists, but not mass immigration that's forced upon us without our agreement.
I do not really gives a shit about skin color, what turned me into a "racist" is the lack of proper manner some people are displaying in our streets, if niggers and arabs weren't inherently violent maybe I'd not have turned into what I am today. They reap what they sow, If they're expecting people to watch as they destroy what's made our nations great then they're deeply mistaking.

Nice blogpost faggot

>Shapiro
>Intellectual Dark Web
>radical
Wat m8

Real shit. When i was 15 i would get tweaked the fuck out and watch jfk, 9/11 and CIA documentaries for like 12-15 hours straight.

time to join hamas

If you weren't racist to begin with you were just a brainwashed moron

Who is this Jow Forums

Everyone is inherently "racist". The only thing Jow Forums does, is make you admit it to yourself.

i'm a half turk-half anglo (actually irish but there is no difference). my father (the turkish side) is a turkish nationalist and also anti-jew. my grandfather on my mother's side (irish side) is anti-black and mildly anti-jew, but not anti-muslim.
i've always been anti-jewish. Jow Forums gave me some sources to back this up but Jow Forums never influenced me and Jow Forums isn't even my favourite board. i just come here to troll all the edgy kids.
also my father hates certain whites, specifically greeks, french and americans.

Typical leftist. Can only see the effect.

this. reality is what makes people "RACIST". even though this buzzword is meaningless.

I'm not a racist, you racist bigot.

Attached: jail if u disagree.jpg (592x1038, 231K)

Thats their problem, these "neon-nazis" have always existed in the past but for the most part they were just a bunch of LARPs and edgelords. I remember they used to be mocked endlessly on this bard with slurs like "stormfag" but now with the changing policies and mass immigration, people onthis board just ahrig their shoulders and say "I guess they are somewhat right". These politicians are platif divide and conquer, they can't possible not know that multiculturalism has never worked in history.

I hated racists until I experienced what it's like to be in a community in my own country where White people were a minority, then I realised that all the backwards redneck stuff we always laughed at was our nation and society's immune system and our naive internationalism was tearing it down. Also getting woke to the media fucking lying about middle eastern, sudanese criminal shit, and the sudden obsession with demonising white PEOPLE constantly through media, even tossing under the bus the entire civic nationalist left wing old guard by demonising them as "old white men"

I never once trusted Jews though, was always anti-Israel, always noticed that they never seemed to mean their own words unlike others in the left, always tried to use wordplay to justify inhuman or silly bullshit from a Frank perspective and then used insults on those who dared prod. They're really really obvious if you're smart and have good ethical instincts. I just never knew it was a literal race until much later

Attached: IMG_3360.jpg (750x510, 64K)

I was before but you're all so retarded I'm a left wing liberal now so Jow Forums made me normal.

Attached: IMG_20190804_133315.png (1440x2160, 707K)

Always knew blacks and browns were different. Dad cussed out illegals for taking the last can of formula with a wic check in their hand. I remember the first time we seen a black dude when we were driving and my sister goes “what the heck he has brown nipples”. Dont really hate anyone but jews though.

The left has made me racist, misogynistic.

Be me, bullied all my life, women laughing in my face, thinking about killing myself, no self-esteem. Left keeps telling me about my privilege, how it's the time for women, niggers etc. white males need to die.