3 shootings in as many days right when democrats start their campaigns, all shooters used a WASR and ear protection

3 shootings in as many days right when democrats start their campaigns, all shooters used a WASR and ear protection.

sloppy job mossad.

Attached: Untitled.png (627x438, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/us/this-is-not-happening-again-3-who-survived-gilroy-garlic-festival-shooting-escaped-las-vegas-in-2017/ar-AAFbIxy?ocid=spartandhp
youtu.be/eUkJzWcztrQ
youtu.be/vZ35L9cc8cY
youtu.be/ES0KXULEHrk
youtu.be/UyXIxuMuACk
youtu.be/G53WgA301P4
youtu.be/ys3ngHe3r_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This truely is the greatest job done by mossad

Well arms dealers do offer discounts in bulk.

Attached: 4A6F5621-124B-4F4F-9611-0FFC4F3F0988.png (1045x809, 539K)

Good, if the dems start the gun control bullshit they’ll lose big

Jim's stretching, calling an ak an an AR "the same type of weapon" is really a stretch. They're both auto loading rifles, but that's probably the most popular category of rifle in the country, so it's not saying much.

Attached: 1472138647885.jpg (752x1063, 173K)

sloppy job mossad.!!!!

Well is it sloppy or is it neat?

Why are we in the Twilight Zone?
I did not ask for this shit.
Is this just fantasy?

> El Paso kid said he was going to wear heat resistant gloves

I don't see any gloves on him

They really all were using WASRs?

>shooters use ear pro
WOW DUDE

What next, all shooters wore a pair of socks SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD XDDD

Kill yourself.

>shooters wear ear protection
>something done on literally every shooting range and gun club in the country
>IT MUST BE A FALSE FLAG
Take your meds, schizo

In the shooters manifesto under gear he mentions an AR15

Christchurch was incredibly sloppy.
Bullet casings disappearing into the wall. did you see that? Thats why they tried to SCRUB the video from the entire internet, after realizing it was so poorly done.

>.5 shekels have been deposited into your account

most retards dont think to use ear protection.

Have you fired an AK indoors without ear pro?

What about all the other stuff like news reporting on it before it happened? you can that information right here on Jow Forums!
Are you not used to using the catalogue?

DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN BOOMERPOSTS

>shoot some pleb
why no one is targeting the decision maker?

neat job mossad

This is fucking retarded. The combined military and police of the US is wholly incapable of doing this the logistics are mind boggling. They use gun control to oppress whitey already outright gun confiscation is impossible at this point.
The real possibility is in a few decades getting the feminised numales and trannies to just give up their weapons.

Chicago is gang related , not important

Attached: 23C6D7BC-87B8-4ACB-84C2-9A7D669091E8.jpg (720x960, 131K)

Trump makes a good point guys

Attached: Capture.png (604x199, 19K)

id give a year of salary just so pol can control trump account for 15 minutes

Yes. But I did not plan on ending my life.
People who are willing to commit a mass shooting basically never wear ear protection.

Also his twitter was less that a month old his dad had ties to that NXIUM.
And the Gilroy Garlic festival shooting was already proven fake.
msn.com/en-us/news/us/this-is-not-happening-again-3-who-survived-gilroy-garlic-festival-shooting-escaped-las-vegas-in-2017/ar-AAFbIxy?ocid=spartandhp

It's all a bullshit psyop

Underrated.

So you're telling me that the people that own the banks and Hollywood in a time when editing and effects software is cheaper and more available then ever in history would release a subpar video?

Do people actually believe it's mossad? If they do they need to get off the internet a couple of months.

Woah one guy mentioned the most popular rifle on the civilian market and another guy used the most popular rifle on the civilian market? Glow confirmed

moloch cabal
simple as

here you need this

Attached: CGI CASING.webm (640x360, 2.72M)

what do you think?

Attached: runs before shot is fired, while looking away from the shooter.webm (564x720, 1.74M)

let alone this

Attached: two shooters.webm (608x892, 621K)

or this

Attached: 1553790232625.jpg (432x288, 31K)

Even if you know you're going to die, you should wear electronic ear pro because it's simply going to make you a more effective shooter. This goes doubly indoors where bursting an ear drum is likely and will hamper your performance.

I don't care about the rest of your moon landing conspiracy; saying "shooters wear ear def, haha psyop sloppy job mossad!!!" is probably the most retarded thing I've heard this year. You should feel bad for thinking that, that is fucking retarded.

A new buzzword as of Yesterday. White Terror. Wow they have finally set the whole plan in motion. Ostracize demonize deny and stir up hatred of whites push whites as far as possible. When they begin to fight back identify all behavior as racist all political values as racist and any tangible action as terror. So if the die is cast then it will be fight or die time, this is called slow Genocide question is does Mr. White go along with the program?

You can see several casings land by the gate though...

barrel does go out of window from inside car but from outside shoots window out

I think read Siege faggot!

Attached: באַלד.png (680x680, 233K)

Literally all of these shootings happened in states where the gun controls were the strictest. If we banned guns, MORE SHOOTINGS WOULD HAPPEN. I don't get why liberals can't get that into their fucking heads.

If everyone was armed, you would be able to shoot back at the shooter. At max, two people would die, not twenty.

It's pretty spooky. A mass shooting goes off the day before a huge military drill goes down in Dayton Ohio. What are the odds?

Imagine associating yourself with people who call themselves 'FemaleToeEater'

Kys moshe no one believes your kikery anymore. Tell your boss to make the next shooter's manifesto actually mention the jews otherwise it looks cartoonish.

>Black shooting
>SEE! BLACKS BAD!

>White shooting
>REEEEEEEE FALSE FLAG SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

You morons have completely lost it.

Attached: 1556212255923.png (645x773, 11K)

if only they had saudi skills, so many people would still be alive

Attached: marksmanship.webm (854x480, 790K)

what do you mean?

Attached: 1557407767132.webm (640x360, 1.52M)

Show your flag kike. Everyone knows niggers are criminals

worst file name you could have. he could have seen a gun pointed at him

that said how hard would he have to jerk the trigger to hit that van's driver window? angles are weird

cringe and killyourselfpilled

>blacks ruin entire cities and commit millions of crimes every year
>REEE WHAT THE HELL LOOK 10 "WHITE" GUYS SHOT UP A BUNCH OF NIGGERS IN THE LAST 10 YEARS WHAT THE FUCK THEY DIN DU NUFFIN DEY WUS GOOD BOYS WHY AREN'T YOU TOLLERANT

Attached: 1487102562481.jpg (599x733, 61K)

quite obvious cus it seems noone on here thought of it

You could have simple asked nicely

Attached: muh systemic oppression.png (616x5370, 1.5M)

>appear strong when you are weak
>the post

Take meds you unironic seething nigger jew

lmao

>take your meds
Kys kike

Why plan for the future if you're expecting to die?

>schizo retard sperging out in full force
Now tell me how mossad was behind adolf hitler

NSDAP was funded by big banks

Gotta be comfy while shooting. Bursting your ears won't do wonders for your aim and concentration.

It's nothing to do with "planning for the future". Ear def simply makes you a more effective shooter. Grab a set of Sordins, you can hear movement and direction beyond the scope of your normal hearing and you wont rupture an ear drum firing next to a wall. Why would you not?

>schizo
Fuck off rabbi

Attached: 1564830167686.png (629x466, 537K)

We're on to you, goyim. You can't fight the mass deception.

That makes sense, but it's not as if M4's are super loud.

WATCH WAG THE DOG. FALSE FLAGS ARE STAGED. NEWS IS SCRIPTED. IT'S ALL JUST A SHOW. PEOPLE ENJOY A GOOD SHOW. AT THE END OF THE SHOW WE APPLAUSE FOR THE STARS BUT WE NEVER GET TO SEE THE DIRECTOR WHO WROTE THE SCRIPT.

Attached: 1491372900827.jpg (2135x4273, 3.77M)

You're probably just an idiot since you actually are attempting humor.

These things are fake. I don't know why a brit is pretending to know about firearms but you don't have Walmart, they are so big it would be like firing outside.
There are a million and one fishy things about this shooting and the previous shootings that were proven false in the past few days are a big suspicion raised.

Loud enough.

Attached: chrome_2019-08-04_15-55-26.png (596x815, 506K)

>brit is pretending
I was in Baghdad while you were in your dads bag mate. I was also their 3 months ago for that matter.
>they are so big it would be like firing outside.
It doesn't matter. There is absolutely no reason not to grab a set of electronics if you're shooting.

I've already told you, I don't care about the rest of your acid trip; ear def is normal.

>take your meds

The battle cry of the jidf.

CHN is the premier NEWS AGENCY for Jow Forums and all Mongolian basket weaving forums.
>Was he radicalized by CHN??
youtu.be/eUkJzWcztrQ
>exposing TikTok

Is it redpills like these that throw off Jewish propaganda
youtu.be/vZ35L9cc8cY
>Mueller crawling

Is it controversial topics like these?
youtu.be/ES0KXULEHrk
>John McAfee is Rusty Shackleford

Or is it groundbreaking interviews that bind us together in redpilled format?
youtu.be/UyXIxuMuACk
>WAYNE LAMBRIGHT ON THE SHOW!

Or does truth about MOLECH worship and planned parenthood upset the controllers?
youtu.be/G53WgA301P4

And in Bellagio's most recent show he breaks down the false flag events!!
youtu.be/ys3ngHe3r_4

Fuck Jannies, Mods, Journos, Twitter and ALL the NWO,.,.,.,.,.,

There's no reason to wear ear protection if you're going out in a kamikaze attack. No other mass shooters have worn hearing protection. Then all the sudden we get shooters with identical gear and ppe.

So you're saying the US special operations force lacks the necessary talent to train maybe 20 Jews in the use of a single firearm and ear protection, and lacks the oversight to send each member to a different city/town in time for the mission, and lacks the circadian rhythm necessary to tell them the next day has started so they have the go signal for the next member to execute his part of the mission?
That's a lot of ifs.

>done by normies and casuals on every shooting range and gun club
That's the point.
To make it look like normal white men are doing it.
Like Waffen SS with a jew hat.

Why dose he shoot up rnd people when he is a /pol user and all /pol dose is expose the Juden?
Why do they never shoot up synagogues or jew meet ups?
Ask yours self this question first.
Somethings not adding up here.

Subpar looks amateur and realistic.

>There's no reason
You shoot better with ear pro on, that's not negotiable.
>Then all the sudden we get shooters with identical gear and ppe.
It's almost like peltors/sordins are affordable now...

Yeah m8 no one gives a fuck about your larp. My dad works for Nintendo too.
If this asshole is normal for wearing protective gear then why don't you think it is fishy that all the previous shooters were not using protective measures?
One of these things is not like the other retard.

They'll probably tie this into the conspiracy theorist = terrorist story as well

Imagine being in Thailand and surfing Jow Forums. Have sex man!

Have children.

Affordable? You can buy some fucking ear plugs for a couple bucks.

Ear plugs are a hindrance, electronics are quite the opposite.

I have been involved in many shootings and bombings never wore PPE

Maybe the problem is that your ideology is easy to associate with acts of violence and terrorism.