Read about Walmart mass shooting last night

>Read about Walmart mass shooting last night
>Go to bed
>Wake up
>Another mass shooting

What the fuck is wrong with you America? I'm ashamed to post on the same board as you retards/

Attached: 452415211235.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tbJPfk8qJUs?t=103
youtu.be/eUkJzWcztrQ
youtu.be/vZ35L9cc8cY
youtu.be/ES0KXULEHrk
youtu.be/UyXIxuMuACk
youtu.be/G53WgA301P4
youtu.be/ys3ngHe3r_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Heating up. Bout to get fun.

are you even allowed to post here?
let me see your license.

Attached: uk-freedom of speech.jpg (547x1024, 67K)

No not fun, all you spergs are going to do is finally get gun control introduced.

Suck our gun toting dicks.

it's false flag season, apparently.

I get you britbong bro. My wife's sister is in USA for college and I'm thinking about gifting her a bulletproof vest as Rakshabandhan gift.

Whites are executing blacks in the streets for the first time I can remember. We hope they respond. It's getting interesting.

They'll respond by walking to the nearest Walmart and walking out with a TV

No they aren't. A bunch of nerdy white kids are shooting up bars and shopping malls.

98 people die in traffic accidents PER DAY btw

Look out your window, there's a van parked near your house.

Nerds are killing niggers. Niggers are dying.

It's part and parcel of living with """immigrants""".

>purposefully mass murdering people is same as unplanned traffic accidents
Your brain on McDonald's grease.

I was just in Dayton 2 weeks ago...

Real question to Americans, don't you feel a bit nervous now when in shopping malls/bars/cinemas?

clown world is hitting critical mass, progressivism is cancer

We shop with Amazon

Nope

Because I have the freedom to protect myself, Nigel

That doesn't work retard. A guy at the walmart shooting was carrying a gun and was almost shot by the cops because they thought he was the shooter. Also, he didn't stop anything obviously.

Next time you faggots have the urge to go shoot up a mall "because Mexicans", just kill yourself. Fucking disgraceful board, chink moot should just delete this place and permaban any leakers onto other boards.

GAMERS have risen up. Period.

Based Saint Tarrant causing civil unrest
The more shootings there are, the fender the revolutionary atmosphere gets

shit can get pretty wild in second world countries such as murica with poor system, values and education, my european friend. it's normal there, no need to be ashamed.

Attached: 96c7ae49.jpg (1988x2236, 721K)

How come there are no mass shootings at police stations, moron?

Don't you have some raping to do right about now Muhammad?

Attached: rotherham-muslim-rape-gangs.jpg (600x763, 94K)

Unless you get her armor plates a vest won't save her from American rifles

Folks, as we reflect on this massive tragedy, it behooves us to consider another giant wave sweeping the globe killing indiscriminantly, a wave of zionist oppresion. We need to divert funds away from this piddling natural disaster to fight the REAL threat: the Jewnami

Attached: enderfag.jpg (700x494, 74K)

Democrats are what is wrong with America.

Attached: image.jpg (833x724, 303K)

Democrats are communists.

Attached: image.jpg (547x670, 40K)

At some point you guys are just going to have to get used to it. Don't you get sick of virtue signalling every time a mass shooting happens?

It’s all fake, pepper... don’t worry. God is on our side. The truth always wins!

And these two dudes are telling the truth!? Not even close!

Attached: 9239270D-3027-4E32-BF7C-053BDCFD3F80.jpg (1024x571, 96K)

Do the right thing and turn you white makes trans. You can stop the tyrants

Attached: BC8722A3-1F3A-46D9-A629-E24C3DA4CEFA.jpg (480x691, 80K)

Nope, I conceal carry.

Pls show sister's bobs.

>Copycats.

Your nation have them as well.

How is that going to do a god damn thing if somebody opens up with a rifle behind you while you are at walmart retard

I swear, all americans think they are fucking rambo

Attached: 1541865959594.png (499x532, 157K)

America is a shit hole full of animals who have a lack of education

No I dont feel nervous at all. Plus I carry and so does my gf. Also we stay away from blacks.

You fucking Burgers are fucked.

this isn't actually a country, it's a failed jewish multikulti state. I have news for you, yours is too just recently but you will come to understand

I'd rather have mass shootings than mass bombings and mass rapings.

Attached: refugee whiter than you mohammed.jpg (542x499, 100K)

Nah, America is pretty awesome. I have an education. A good one. I live a quiet, peaceful life. I never bother anyone.

/pol has nothing to do with it. I'm here everyday / all day using it as a source of unfiltered info.

I ain't no retarded white supremacist or Trump supporter either, don't even own guns. I'm an White-Guilt infected AOC supporter who gets laid when I need.

Kys you britfag. Glad my ancestors kicked you tea toddling, royal family worshipping fucks out of our country

Attached: knifecontrol.jpg (206x301, 38K)

Not at all. No more nervous than when I am driving on the highway, or walking by a construction site, or flying on an airplane. How does it feel to not understand statistics?

Nah because illegal spics are being killed

Attached: 1564894813137.png (633x588, 75K)

>Americans think they are Rambo and might get killed
Better to die on your feet than live on your knees bong

Does she vagene? Microsoft support help?

>How does it feel to not understand statistics?
Nobody lives their lives based on statistics you autistic retard. Yes, it's unlikely you will be shot up in a walmart but it's a fucking shitty and pointless way to go. You have to drive, or fly on a plane, or walk down the street. Being shot up like this is just a pointless death.

Get over it you soft bitch.

I never leave the house, ever. So that’s a no.

You would be the first the push the acceleration on your motorised kart obese amerimutt

Honestly the world is so big with so many people I'm surprised mass shootings don't happen several times a week

Go gum your dinner.

Attached: WP (20).jpg (670x377, 186K)

>What the fuck is wrong with you America?
We are quite literally at war. Our country is being invaded and the government is full of traitors aiding the enemy.

I'm sorry if these facts upset your desire to live the blissfully ignorant life of livestock.

Attached: 1560644612495.jpg (1440x1265, 251K)

Part and parcel of living in a multicultural country and large cities... now hide before the meme police get you faggot.

Attached: 1564524551559.jpg (660x413, 91K)

>nobody understands statistics

That’s just you Nigel. Some things are inherently more dangerous than other things.

wait until you are 50 to 60% white
then get back to us

>Part and parcel of living in a multicultural country and large cities
El Paso is one of the safest cities in America though, despite being mainly hispanic, and the guy didn't even live there

You will be spared the day of the anime reactionary image user purge.

Attached: 1556606570436.png (1404x934, 2.89M)

in almost every murder in the USA the victim knows the murder. Stay away from gang members and drug dealers and you're very safe.

Attached: cr (49).jpg (400x139, 15K)

Our government sends out these shooters to scare voters into voting a certain way. Pay it no mind

Kek. I'll give you that one

wtf am i looking at

Have you learned Arabic yet, faggot?

The more posts like this there are, the more I am starting to think these shootings were false flags. I'd say that maybe only 2% of the people on here openly support violence. That (((2%))) sure do overrepresent everywhere!

Spic don't report crimes. Spics don't trust the cops, because spic countries' cops are worse than criminals.

Attached: 1563246817906.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

Lads, what his problem. People died...mexicans but still.
youtu.be/tbJPfk8qJUs?t=103

Attached: wdhmbd.png (847x352, 293K)

True. Pol is a board of peace..yet coming from a memeflag....I don't know what to think

Attached: 1564683846437m.jpg (1024x890, 94K)

>What the fuck is wrong with you America?
Nothing.

Attached: OurPeople.jpg (1492x495, 161K)

Are you kidding me? The groups of people see me and disperse. Finally getting the respect my past relatives were given. Its going to be nice watching goblinos and nogs flee at my mere sight.

cant get him on impeachment? fuck we need a new talking point...

activate the sleeper autists.

t. dems

Attached: 1551656012737.png (2048x2048, 804K)

Why dose he shoot up rnd people when he is a /pol user and all /pol dose is expose the Juden?
Why do they never shoot up synagogues or jew meet ups?
As yours self this question first.
Somethings not adding up here.

OI M8 YOU GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT OPINION?

Attached: 1562856303279.jpg (624x960, 94K)

Why are you ashamed of your master, UK?

The world should intervene in america, it is pretty obvious they lost control of the situation

actually, I avoid walking through black neighborhoods because statistically I'm more likely to get shot or robbed

It's really not the big deal you're making it out to be. How many innocent babies were butchered in abortion slaughterhouses yesterday? Hundreds? Thousands? It's a violent world.

You know it's bad when Brazil is saying this

Their royalty isn't even British. My favorite moment was when some bong journalist asked one of the princes about themselves and I think harry said that they have good genetics. Nearly shit myself laughing at his inbred ass.

Lol based Finnbro - keep on keepin' on

I don't know Nigel, do you get nervous whenever you see a truck?

Your sister is getting railed by hundreds of American men every night

m8, that doesn't even happen anymore lmao. Meanwhile you have had 3 mass shootings in less than a week.

Why doesn't that happen anymore? It was extremely effective. What were those truck attacks used to cover up? I noticed they stopped in the run up to the Brexit vote

CHN is the premier NEWS AGENCY for Jow Forums and all Mongolian basket weaving forums.
>Was he radicalized by CHN??
youtu.be/eUkJzWcztrQ
>exposing TikTok

Is it redpills like these that throw off Jewish propaganda
youtu.be/vZ35L9cc8cY
>Mueller crawling

Is it controversial topics like these?
youtu.be/ES0KXULEHrk
>John McAfee is Rusty Shackleford

Or is it groundbreaking interviews that bind us together in redpilled format?
youtu.be/UyXIxuMuACk
>WAYNE LAMBRIGHT ON THE SHOW!

Or does truth about MOLECH worship and planned parenthood upset the controllers?
youtu.be/G53WgA301P4

And in Bellagio's most recent show he breaks down the false flag events!!
youtu.be/ys3ngHe3r_4

Fuck Jannies, Mods, Journos, Twitter and ALL the NWO, ,.,.,.

Have you learned Spanish yet, cuck.

80 million gun owners with 400+ million guns.
You better bring lots of help, if you want to intervene in the USA.
BTW, next week probably 10 million more guns than normal will be sold due to the media coverage and calls for gun control.

Attached: 1564308018405.gif (600x304, 263K)

Eat shit Jose. I'll never speak your gibberish.

>be american
>go to walmart and get shot
>have surgery in hospital
>get prescribed opiate painkillers
>go bankrupt from medical bills
>run out of painkillers and switch to heroin
>now homeless and living on the streets
>steal, sell drugs, sell your body for dope $
>overdose on fentanyl and die

The mutts see absolutely nothing wrong with this
In fact they think its all apart of american culture

Attached: muttmilitia.png (1170x1170, 173K)

not at all, all it does is piss me off and put me in a grumpy mood.

>I noticed they stopped in the run up to the Brexit vote
fucking this lol

No, her bobs are only for me.

Nah, she's not a white woman.

>80 million gun owners
That seems low. :/ is it weird that I don't know how many guns I own?

July 28
Gilroy: 3 dead, 12 injured

August 3
El Paso: 20 dead, 26 injured

August 4
Dayton: 9 dead, 16 injured

If there were 3 ISIS-inspired attacks killing 32 and injuring 54 across 3 states in one week CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE the policy options we would be discussing right now.

The whole damn country would be shut down lol

Yep, and still they are dying in mass shootings everyday. Keep living in Wonderland, Alice. You won't do shit, you are all talk. Sure, shooting innocent bystanders is easy.

Bear in mind the vietcongues and afganhi would join us and rape your military once again. You are weak and fat, cuck to your own delusions.

Implying "Bullet Proof" vests do anything to rifles

I forgot to save the photo, but yesterday somebody posted something of something somebody else posted on here a few days ago warning us to look out for a bunch of mass shootings. I thought the conspiracy behind it was ridiculous but now it’s kinda got me freaked the fuck out