LOL

LOL

Attached: 9CB74AAF-1C5A-4B7B-AF64-A552A7F24310.jpg (1125x1619, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eUkJzWcztrQ
youtu.be/vZ35L9cc8cY
youtu.be/ES0KXULEHrk
youtu.be/UyXIxuMuACk
youtu.be/G53WgA301P4
youtu.be/ys3ngHe3r_4
youtube.com/watch?v=repxFQXVsHc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>14 awards

wow! who knew that social conditioning was as easy as a 50x50 pixel array

niggers kill white people in larger numbers every day

Oh I'm sure you could pull it off with a single pixel.

lol why don't we just ban guns?

Attached: 1560178857488.png (594x582, 41K)

that would be against the piece of paper a group of white dudes wrote in the 18th century

Attached: 1563201066144.jpg (562x600, 37K)

go to reddit get shot

lol why don't we just ban murder?

that would be against God as he created men with free will

Hypothetical Role-Play:

You're in wal-mart shopping for Great Value Swedish Meatballs TV Dinners and you hear gunshots. Where do you hide or what do you do?

I'd probably just get in the freezer in the cold foods aisle. He'll never look there. I might go get a jacket first though.

Attached: 1499581476500.png6.png (640x720, 340K)

And I would still rather live here than anywhere else.

I would continue shopping and try to purchase my goods at the furthest register. Whatever he's doing over there is not my business.

In here.

Attached: walmart-911.jpg (968x681, 101K)

>charge you to stay alive
In europe they charge you so the nigs living on benefits can stay alive instead, much better.

>hiding for your life in a walmart
You are in a walmart. Why do you want to live?

>thinking God exists
Lmao

you wouldn't have to hide, most of these shootings are lone wolf operations, not some tactical coordinated effort

just walk to the back of the store and you'll find access doors leading to the warehouse section, which are unlocked, you go there and you'll find exits out of the building into the loading dock area

yeah but we're pretending to be american right now.

they're dumb, so no leaving the store allowed.

das rite black boi
Be afraid

Why dose he shoot up rnd people when he is a /pol user and all /pol dose is expose the Juden?
Why do they never shoot up synagogues or jew meet ups?
Ask yours self this question first.
Somethings not adding up here.

>REDDIT

Attached: 15647442187232.png (1024x512, 210K)

Good thing they're having strong competition from Anglos

B-but we have Trump...

fucking cunt

Go to londostan get stabbed shot raped at the same time

B-but we have Trump...

Attached: 8CC98CAF-DB38-40AA-965B-FD111D1CE556.png (1104x708, 1.05M)

Going to Walmart right now to pick up some tendies. Should I be worried?

Attached: 67757.png (239x229, 82K)

This is such a good post, have this upvote and gold award good sir!

Attached: 1559813603566.png (380x467, 26K)

>le superior elitist maymay xD
Where do you shop?

You don’t hide, you shoot back.

just bring a gun lol

THANKS FOR THE GOLD KIND STRANGER

This really isn’t common when you consider we have 340 million people here

Don’t worry user, you should be fine. If anything they’ll think you’re the mass shooter and avoid you.

>you successfully get to the gun section of the store
>but the cases are locked, the guns are unloaded and you're not even sure if they have a bolt in them

do you try to get the guns or retreat?

Attached: file.png (737x554, 807K)

If i was near the condiment isle i would grab some ketchup to maybe use to play dead. If I was near the personal hygiene isles I would grab the 91% alcohol and a lighter and see about making a fire bomb. If I was near the sporting goods isles I would look for a machete or duck out through the auto garage exit. If I could I would drop dollar bills or coins as bread crumbs on my path to hopefully slow the mossad agents down.

Probably because you've never been outside of your own state, never mind outside of the US.

That's just natural selection at that point.

Imagine thinking this. If that was the case somewhere like the UK should have around 1 mass shooting every 5 or 6 days.

Unironically funny post

They tried the "hurr durr bring in an owner's manual" crap with me last time I bought .357 ammo. I don't have an owner's manual for my 1894, but I had the fucking rifle in my trunk.

I went back to the car, loaded my remaining rounds, and stormed the walmart sporting goods counter. I leveled the barrel at the old man's head, while blading at a 45 degree angle and screaming for him to hand over the ammo. He stuttered, and fumbled in his pockets for the key to the case... but I had no time for his disrespect, so I let three rounds loose into center mass. He dropped the keys, and I picked up all the ammo I could fit in a cart.

I made a hasty escape by using the ammo cart as a skateboard, spray firing from the hip as I sailed past the electronics. Some kids were playing Halo and I dropped them on the spot. BOOM click-clack BOOM! A rent-a-cop dove towards the children, gallantly trying to take the bullets for them, but he fell short and slid into a display of Fritos. I loaded more rounds into my cop-killing evil-blued lever-automatic death machine, then fired upon some newborn children as their parents were walking into the store.

I then proceeded to the cashier, and forced her to ring up my goods at gunpoint. She asked, "Is this for a pistol, or a rifle?"

I shrieked "BOOOOOOOOOOOOTH!" and squeezed the trigger.

I then left my money on the counter. I grabbed my bags and dashed towards the exit. The woman at the door asked for my receipt, which caused me to shake uncontrollably and foam at the mouth. I moved my trusty lever action's switch to full auto, and let loose a barrage of poison hollow point .50 caliber bullets, riddling her body and spraying the door with a sweet ruby mist. She crawled after me, struggling to breathe.

"Hnnngggghhhh... can... I... please... see your... receipt, sir...?"

I stopped and turned.

"Old woman, these goods are now legally my property, and I will not tolerate any further harassment. Tell your friends I mean business."

europe has that and a half and we get fatal shootings about once a year instead of every week

And then proceeded to tell them not to kill each other.

The state of Britbong math.

J'ai etudié en France. J'ai visité beaucoup de pays en Afrique. I've been to London, Amsterdam, plenty of European countries. I've snorted blow off of a Chinese hooker's ass. I've to more continents than women you've fucked, you broke dick loser.
Survival of the fittest.

shhh nothing starts till around 2026ish so relax.

good post

You can easily make a toilet paper fort on the large shelves

No u

How is your knife crime stats trending? I saw a guy slaughtered in broad daylight on a street with a machete.

>I made a hasty escape by using the ammo cart as a skateboard, spray firing from the hip as I sailed past the electronics.
Funniest part. Pretty good overall.

Yes it sucks here. Stop coming here or you will die.

and yet all of Central America wants to come live here

>If I could I would drop dollar bills or coins as bread crumbs on my path to hopefully slow the mossad agents down.
Based and jewpilled.

what is the actual percentage you could get shot by a white mass shooter? i know there's 300+ millions of you over there

all I could find

Attached: eu_crime_stats.png (1000x810, 32K)

Ah yes, the UK, where men with doctotates slave away 80+hrs/wk giving top level diagnostics to absolute net deficits for society.

At least here we bill you for being a net deficit

contrast with the US

Attached: us_crime_stats.png (785x709, 45K)

I'm sure those medical bills can be fixed by getting rid of borders.

Good luck with that when the police show up. They’ll send a hail of gunfire at you the moment they see a pistol in your hand. I carry to protect myself and will not be engaging a dude with a rifle unless he’s a direct threat to my life.

i asked this yesterday and noneone answered me

if you get injured in a mass shooting does the city pays your medical bills???

>get shot
>get shot

>charge you to stay alive
like paying for food? like in every other country?
NEEDING RESOURCES TO STAY ALIVE IS A CAPITALIST SYSTEM OF OPPRESSION

Go to the hunting area and perform my duty as a real human bean.

Attached: 1564281472212.png (654x619, 853K)

fug

I whip out my standard issue combat knife given to all natural born citizens upon their birth, duct tape it to the nearest gun-like object and charge

Enjoy your "health and wellness" call

what is a food stamp

separate out between black and white; white population matches Belgium, black matches the Congo and other Saharan nations. i'm not kidding, check it out

die faggot

Cmon bruh

Why would anyone want to migrate to such a dangerous place?

Niggers kill white people better than white people. How can wyte bois even compete?

you are more likely to die self inflicted by a gunshot (suicide) than you are to be shot up in a mass shooting. worried not my nigga

Tank ru basssed ching chong

this is such a dumb argument. niggers are a step up from bonobos. it's not a fucking bar to compare people of European descent with. YEAH MY RACE HAS DEGENERATED BUT IT'S STILL BETTER THAN APES HAHAHA SO BASED AND REDPILLED LOLOLOLOL

CHN is the premier NEWS AGENCY for Jow Forums and all Mongolian basket weaving forums.
>Was he radicalized by CHN??
youtu.be/eUkJzWcztrQ
>exposing TikTok

Is it redpills like these that throw off Jewish propaganda
youtu.be/vZ35L9cc8cY
>Mueller crawling

Is it controversial topics like these?
youtu.be/ES0KXULEHrk
>John McAfee is Rusty Shackleford

Or is it groundbreaking interviews that bind us together in redpilled format?
youtu.be/UyXIxuMuACk
>WAYNE LAMBRIGHT ON THE SHOW!

Or does truth about MOLECH worship and planned parenthood upset the controllers?
youtu.be/G53WgA301P4

And in Bellagio's most recent show he breaks down the false flag events!!
youtu.be/ys3ngHe3r_4

Fuck Jannies, Mods, Journos, Twitter and ALL the NWO.

Well when you're charged with staying alive somebody has to take the payment.

The uk is an orwrllian shithole.

>some kids were playing Halo
Did.
Did you dig up a post from neogaf from 2002 or soemthing?

All (((gun free zones))). Makes you think

Op

>Brazil doesn’t get it
Imagine my shock

Checked and freemasonpilled

The UK is comfy as fuck outside of London and Birmingham and the shitty towns that used to have industry and now don't.

Attached: Knaresborough.jpg (3872x2592, 3.74M)

Lol such a typical pussy leaf. Go hide in your boyfriends bed you faggot nigger

i think we should stop selling automatic weapons unless you have a specific license and are over the age of 30

Piss off.
But seriously though I want to see Yang being the next vice-president if he's lucky enough.

People will argue that this isn't true but EVEN IF IT IS, it's okay because X reason and EVEN IF IT ISN'T, it's because (Immigrants, jews, emails, spics, niggers, etc) and EVEN IF THATS NOT IT, it's probably liberals and EVEN IF THAT ISNT IT, it's probably an inside job, red flag, etc and even if THAT isnt it, then just get more money and medical bills arent a problem

>Swedish Meatballs
Stouffer's Microwave lasagna or bust
maybe Totino's triple pepperoni party pizza if I'm flat-assed broke

Attached: 1559190682106.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

wasnt walmart a "Gun Free Zone"

Didnt Biden create those?

fyg

Bitch nigga

You got this info where? Every concert, bar, walmart, and festival is a gun free zone to you or what

Well if you have your own health insurance it will pay approximately 80% of the cost of treatment leaving you with your 20% “co-pay”. But some insurances max out at a certain dollar amount and then you get stuck with 100% of everything after that. If your poor or have no insurance the hospital will push you to sign up into the Medicaid program. Medicaid pays the hospital and doctors a certain set amount but does not have co-pays as far as I am aware.

Checked and agreepilled we should ban all guns

I don't shop at Walmart.
youtube.com/watch?v=repxFQXVsHc