Attached: t.jpg (1080x768, 410K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Charles_Kinsey
nytimes.com/2019/04/24/nyregion/yale-shooting-protests.html
youtu.be/JPeGWB6achg
youtu.be/80jQr9x_krQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yehhaaaaw boy. Kill them niggers now!

One screamed yelled kicked was violent and resisted arrest. One surrendered peacefully. Guess which is which.

Attached: 1564823787974.jpg (500x500, 32K)

one resisted arrest, the other didn't

You niggers in America just can't stand not being the centre of attention can you?

Resisting can do that to ya

woah.. really makes me think

Attached: makesuthink.jpg (495x891, 139K)

really makes you think

Attached: 1498880546997.png (635x521, 114K)

They really don't understand the whole resisting aspect do they?

i don't know but if you need it for that nigger i got the rope right here

> white mass murderers are easier to deal with than the average nig

Most cops don't tackle people to the ground for fun, that's too much work for them. If he got ground pounded, he was probably resisting arrest and in general being obstinate, likely refusing to answer any questions, and might have even just run at the first sight of cops.

Underrated

Attached: 1533222506591.png (306x290, 6K)

>wind, how does it work

Guess which surrendered to police

One listened to the police and the other didnt, guess which one is the one alive?

wow, goosebumps

>one resisted arrest, the other didn't

Always comply with policy enforcers, slave. What do you think this is? A free country? You need a LICENSE to exercise your rights.

*slowly puts hand into your pocket*

so both are criminals.
One resits the other not, guess witch one.

>One screamed yelled kicked was violent and resisted arrest.

You're OK with people being 'arrested' who pose no immediate threat to anyone? Moron.

BRAAAAAAP

Black people are scary.

>I have a right to resist arrest
It's not 1685 anymore, there are a lot of people in this country now lel

>Resisting arrest is a death sentence
t.semen slurpers

>one resisted arrest and kept fighting officers
>one complied and went with LEO's peacefully to fight in court
Hmmmmmmm, wonder what the difference is. It's almost as if LEO aren't the judge, jury, and executioner and get to exact punishment on people. It's almost as if they just continue to escalate force to maintain control of the situation, which niggers always take to the extreme.

>I'm okay with heroin dealers because they pose no immediate threat to anyone
Strong point you make there chap

>The police are just supposed to let you go if you really really really don't want to be arrested!

Works in the UK

>It's not 1685 anymore, there are a lot of people in this country now lel

There were always a lot of people except right after the great flood. What's your point? Are you actually trying to justify slavery by cucking out to cops who enforce corporate policy under color of law? Not very smart are you?

Don't resist arrest.

One is a 400lb gorilla who violently resisted arrrst. The other is a human being.

>Strong point you make there chap
He was selling cigs, but even if if your idiotic hyperbole was true - was he FORCING anyone to buy what he was selling? Nope.

And where's your outrage for the pharma companies whose drugs are largely responsible for the degenerate state of America today? If you think street drug dealer are a problem, let's get them all..

>The police are just supposed to let you go if you really really really don't want to be arrested!

No fuckstick, no. There are very, very limited circumstances where an arrest is lawful...and some dude selling cigs on a street corner just isn't one of them.

>Don't resist arrest.
Go back to china cuck, and take your slave mentality with you.

>what are the broward county murder sprees

Attached: 1564914168964.jpg (1542x861, 174K)

>One is a 400lb gorilla who violently resisted arrrst. The other is a human being.

What does it say when the 400lb gorilla is intellectually superior to you?

Not really

It's illegal to sell cigarettes like he was in New York. He broke the law and then resisted arrest. If he just complied with the officers he wouldn't have died.

>where an arrest is lawful...and some dude selling cigs on a street corner just isn't one of them
>selling cigarettes is illegal
>arresting someone selling cigarettes is unlawful
retard
and before you cry about it what "should be" it's illegal because he could be selling to minors
but I'll go ahead and assume you smoke pot and think cigarettes and alcohol should be legal to minors too

it is when the dude is selling them out in front of a store and won't leave when the store owner (and the police) ask him to. literally all ol' eric had to do was just take the ticket and go loiter in front of another store

source: dude trust me I read a funny meme on Jow Forums about the police in england once haha

Attached: 1487557977356.jpg (492x650, 97K)

>there couldn't possibly be anything we didn't see before the photo was taken...like him on the ground being handcuffed

Attached: 1556309910135.png (645x729, 105K)

and it was the asthma that killed him, and it's not the nypd's fault he was a big fat fuck who didn't take care of himself

Every time

>It's illegal to sell cigarettes like he was in New York.

No it's not...next..

>He broke the law and then resisted arrest.

Do you understand the difference between law and statutes? Clearly not. The Constitution is a COMMON LAW document and that is the LAW of America. The administrative statutes you fuckwits are so proud to bend over and take up the ass are COLOR OF LAW.

>If he just complied with the officers he wouldn't have died.

Policy enforcers are not officers, they are privateers. And he has no duty to comply with an unlawful arrest attempt. You are too stupid to be having this conversation, so just stop talking.

One is worth getting evidence and studying. They study monkeys in cages all day any way.

Found the nigger

STOP RESISTING

>niggers getting arrested
>he's resisting, fighting, daring cops to shoot him even
>white men simply complies with orders given to him by armed men
It's really not that hard.

quality post

>Resisting arrest is a death sentence
In America? Yes actually.

Based Colombia.

>and before you cry about it what "should be" it's illegal because he could be selling to minors

To minors? Are you the fucking parent? Is the "state" the parent? No and no... So what is the basis for you thinking that you are some kind of hero for interfering in the personal business of other people? Because you're not.

>but I'll go ahead and assume you smoke pot and think cigarettes and alcohol should be legal to minors too

Funny how these dumbass cucks can't see what's actually going on...as they sit there and cheer for enforcement of these "reasonable sounding" abatements of personal liberty, because the children...oh the children...must protect them.

Like you're going to sit there and virtue signal, as if you care about any of those alleged "minors" who you claim were his customers. You are a slave. Why are you even talking?

Blame the fucking politicians who made it illegal to sell unpacked cigs because they want the fucking tax money. Your hatred is misplaced.

Yeah I realize that but only because bootlickers have allowed this police state bullshit

>aiding and abetting minors.
>selling cigarettes without a permit.
>tax evasion.
Anything else I'm missing?

Drug dealers should be treated the same as big pharma
Its almost like some people will inject a narrative into anything. Regardless of how fucking stupid it makes them look.

>it is when the dude is selling them out in front of a store and won't leave when the store owner (and the police) ask him to.

Is the "front of a store" a considered private property? Not in the city...it's considered a sidewalk.

And fundamentally, you buffoons are sitting there defending statutes (not law) which exist to erode personal liberty under the pretense of enhancing 'public welfare'. LOL

How stupid are you?

Zoom out faggot

Attached: 1537139682586.png (416x1000, 330K)

*slowly pulls out hand cause spics are poor af*

oh well gee, I'm sure glad he surrendered peacefully after mass murdering 20 people and ruining the lives and families of probably many others as well as destroying all sense of safety in a community. What a good boy

Jesus fucking christ you don't even know the laws do you. Tobacco is a controlled substance just like alcohol and other pharmaceutical drugs. The BATFE doesn't just handle FFLs, you need a license to sell alcohol and tobacco too retard. Or else don't sell cigarettes on a fucking street corner and don't expect to not get the drug dealer treatment by local law enforcement.

the minor mind is incapable or proper foresight, or reasoning in general, and doesn't fully develop until your mid 20's
anyone who's aged mentally, unlike you, will have noticed this change and how much simpler their thought process was when they were younger
so no, minors cannot make there own decisions and this was figured out a long ass time ago retard

One is resisting one isn't

Guess which one also resisted arrest.

Attached: 1523460569.jpg (860x1074, 145K)

it is when you're in the store's parking lot

>No it's not...next..
False, you need a license much like you need one to sell alcohol. Eric Garner had no such license and had been told not to do it in the past.

>Do you understand the difference between law and statutes?
It's law in most states that you need a license to sell tobacco. Not a statue.

>Policy enforcers are not officers, they are privateers.
They were literal cops.

soliciting outside of a store could be a detriment to business so the store owner has a right to ask you to move along. That's why is also extends to holiday bell ringers and girl scouts needing permission too.

One Is a shitskin.

>selling cigarettes on the street corner isnt illegal. Source: my nigger rectum.
Yes. It is. It was clearly stated that it was illegal even on your dick sucker msm sites. Same reason you cannot sell booze out of the fucking trunk of your car.

>no threat

>Wheeze

Niggas iffy, uh, blicky got the stiffy, uh
Got the blicky, uh, drum it holds fifty, uh

Attached: mahdiq.jpg (320x240, 16K)

>it was the asthma that killed him, and it's not the nypd's fault

All that fox news brainwashing trying to prop up policy enforcers as some kind of heroes, and dipshits like you who virtue-signal a "cops do no wrong" attitude toward them believe they too are heroes for making such comments.

When you are so cucked that you are OK with a dude being killed for selling cigarettes, to the point where you make idiotic excuses and justifications, it could be an indication that you have passed the point of no return.

>herp
>derp
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Charles_Kinsey
nytimes.com/2019/04/24/nyregion/yale-shooting-protests.html
youtu.be/JPeGWB6achg
youtu.be/80jQr9x_krQ

OMG I'm totally on your side now. You totally win wow good job. You are very smart.

Head on back to officer.com and pray you don't run into an American...unlike U.S. citizens, assaults masked as arrest attempts will be met with appropriate force.

>am I being detained?
We are not defending the "statute", which is a written law passed by a legislative body, you dumb ass. It exists whether you think it should or not and they can charge you with a crime whether you like it or not. The cops are law enforcement so that's what they do. you should be mad at the politicians not the cops.

powerful

Its the officers job to arrest you not beat you to death. But if you resist them they are authorized to detain you. Its simple.

>tax dollars
Well, that is part of the reason. The other reason is so that 400lb niggers arent selling smokes to random kids on a street corner.

>Blame the fucking politicians who made it illegal to sell unpacked cigs because they want the fucking tax money. Your hatred is misplaced.

There is no LAW that prevents anyone from selling anything. You really need to stop equating statutes with law. They are NOT one in the same.

The policy enforcers choose their job... so when they engage in atrocities against humans and then try to say 'just doin muh job' they don't get absolved of their sin.

You can resist arrest if you like. Complaining about the results is rather moronic.

>Anything else I'm missing?

Yes, none of those are laws. Those are statutes, aka corporate policy.

You are missing about 50 IQ points which is why you're pegging the meter around 35.

bottom line nigger would still be alive had he not resisted.

Attached: 1532976676364.png (741x716, 832K)

>that spacing
back to plebbit, faggot

>spirits of dead Africans wont even let death stop them from destroying majority black areas

>Cries about "drug dealers". Is OK with big pharma. Ignores the fact that big pharma is responsible for immeasurable death and suffering.

>Its almost like some people will inject a narrative into anything. Regardless of how fucking stupid it makes them look.

You took the words right out of my keyboard. LOL

Typical americunt logic

>Police arrive
>The weapon is dropped, the suspect's hands are in the air, he doesn't say a word, he makes no sudden movements

Geez it's not that hard to understand.

One is complying, one isnt.

Maybe one was resisting arrest and not the other?

Nigger you arent going to do shit. You probably suck the officer's dicks at the gas station when they come in for free coffee.

>>Appropriate force is crying, shitting your pants and dying from an asthma attack

I bet if he breathed instead of shouting "I CANT BREATHE MANE" he'd still be alive. lard ass

i thought people could refuse to answer any questions from pigs

it's their right it doesn't mean being "obstinate"

Its almost as if: if you have a life threatening asthma condition you shouldnt do illegal shit and be a retard around cops.

If a cop literally watches you do something illegal things kinda change.

>To minors? Are you the fucking parent?
You try giving booze to your children and see how long you have them.

One didnt violate tax law