Daily reminder that if you're above 19 and still virgin, you're a incel and should be locked up...

Daily reminder that if you're above 19 and still virgin, you're a incel and should be locked up. Nature doesn't want your ugly genes to reproduce and we can't take any chances.

Attached: incel.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

You pic related probably looks way better than you do.

Ugly dudes still have sex tho

But I was a virgin up until I was 21 when I met my wife who was 18 at the time, fresh out of high school

Nice meme flag you've got there FBI.

It is the Christian way to only have sex with the person you're going to marry. If you have a problem with this then you're a degenerate worthy of a bullet when the civil war begins.

You wrote it right. "Should". But the truth is that you cuck won't do shit.

I'm a virgin at 28. I've lost all hope. This is true power.

incel cope

What about females?

So those saving their virginity for their wedding night should be in prison?

Fuck off, Comrade Kuntski.

It’s not about being ugly. You could be normal looking and still not get any with the right conditions.

>Me ugly top kek
>Implying ugliness is the only reason people dont get laid

That's right, only niggers who commit rape when they're 13 should be free to roam around society.

Didnt this kid smoke crack on cam later on too

>sex before marriage

I remember watching that video and realizing even incels are better looking than me, yet I manage to get laid now and then.

Women are weird.

31 year old wizard here, if you only knew the power, you would fall to your knees!

this guy is an actor, ugly men don't like to show up on vice

>so deep into inceldom he thinks rape is the only way people get laid
Kek
OP is ironically not a faggot today

whtie = fakecels
any type of whitoids can always fuck a decet ethnic or asian female for just being white.

Well good thing more right wing people aren't incels and it's actually leftist who are and it's leftist who are the majority of shooters and terrorist

>gets fucked up by first post
>c-cope

no, but it's the most common way niggers get laid.

you damn sure shouldn't be sold a gun

Post a selfie, memeflagging filth

take the memeflag off, dogfucker

Attached: canadian flag.gif (1280x640, 155K)

>have too much sex
>RAPIST!
>have too little sex
>INCEL!
So what is the appropriate number of sexual encounters that a man is supposed to have?

Not everyone WANTS to have sex you fucking nigger.

It's not based entirely on looks. Attitude, personality, sense of humor, confidence make a huge impact, as well as actually getting out and talking to women. Of course you will stay an incel if you stay home and play games all day.

Attached: idol_chicken.jpg (944x1200, 191K)

Butcher the landwhales and send the meat to feed the starving in Africa

Gee, someone's mad some people refuse to become manwhores just because society demands it.

Men mature with age and stay in a better demand than women who age like milk.

We got better chances when older as well so, you sound like a jealous roastie fuck you.

Only women care so much about age when a person lost their V-Card at.

You will get laid. You will find love and you will be happy. Fuck these Jew niggers that say otherwise. Be strong white man.

Virgin at 29 here. When will it end. I'm not even fat I'm just wildly unsuccessful career wise and autistic

>2 incels who feel they have nothing to loose shoot up innocents
>Let’s make incels feel even more worthless and a scourge to society and encourage more of them to commit these crimes
You should be ashamed of yourself, the blood of these people are on your hands.

>so deep into inceldom he believes that they primarily need to resort to rape when their own girls are easy
Sorry your crush got Blacked

Attached: th.jpg (474x310, 13K)

Obvious Russian Troll. Who pays you Boychik?

You do realize it would take us about a half an hour to sink you whole navy, and about a day to eliminate your army, right?

WE don't actually have to invade your pathetic country. We can just wait for you to die from AIDS, alcoholism, and suicide....

Calling people incels is what makes them violent.

autism contributes more to inceldom than looks does desu

This ride never ends. I'm not even ugly I get approached by women but I'm too socially awkward to do anything. The tism is a blessing and a curse.

>Daily reminder that if you're above 19 and still virgin, you're a incel and should be locked up. Nature doesn't want your ugly genes to reproduce and we can't take any chances.
this is not true.
reproduction happens in marriages and most so called "incels" are fully capable of marriage and sex.
losing virginity is not a reproduction action and is not "normal". This is something that happens fastest with low-iq, low-selfcontrol individuals aka social low class.
YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO MAXIMIZE STERILE SEX NUMBERS.

3 per day

There’s no such thing as an incel, you can fuck a prostitute or a fat girl at anytime. They are all voluntarily celibate.

White men are the least likely to be incels though.

You should start locking up shitskins and niggers, trannies!

Attached: 1538105001746.png (991x721, 293K)

This. Every woman is going after white men. Even the most black-centric, pro-BLM woman on the planet wants to get a white man.

The other is ALL asians and indians

Spics can only shit out 3 kids at a time minimum to maximize survival

And blacks will fuck the fattest bitch working the drive thru at Mcds

daily reminder that if you try to lock me up, I will behead you and upload your beheading to liveleak with arabic music in the background :D

Attached: 1563574113694.jpg (704x979, 170K)

why do non-white incels not get talked about

Attached: 1560282779329.jpg (749x1090, 196K)

have sex with your wife incel loser virgin

Literally any one that has a job can go fuck a desperate single mother, stop shilling roastie.

Attached: cunt.jpg (480x480, 53K)

>why do non-white incels not get talked about
Because they don't exist, only white incels desu...

>BUT I HAVE TO BUY THE ONE FOR WOMEN BECAUSE IT SAYS WOMEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: funnymemewebsite.png (500x535, 130K)

Maybe that attack works on redditors, but here on Jow Forums none of us have a "black friend" or hang out with girls who fucked apes. Keep trying though.

Incels are losers, instead of castigating them, perhaps we should find out why this has only become a problem in the last 12 years, what has happened culturally that has led to the increase in mass shooting and virgins. I would guess it would have something to do with academia pushing that everyone gets a gold medal and that the idea of you getting an A in a class should somehow translate to you being more successful when that's not always true, not everyone is special not everyone will succeed, and unfortunately this generation is very self centered, and a woman and men to a lesser extent can't see themselves being with a person who might be a loser in the moment.

Remember to take out 20 illegals before you are locked up.

>Maybe that attack works on redditors, but here on Jow Forums none of us have a "friend" or hang out with girls. Keep trying though.

FTFY don't mention it senpai

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-18-07-20-47-1.png (1280x720, 627K)

Threads like this that demoralize the people here are created by Glows/Mossad. Do not listen to the enemy. You are all better than them.

Attached: 1561772997425.gif (500x308, 2.17M)

>Incel shaming.
>Nazi Flag.

Checks out.

Slow down Satan.

>typical brainless copy/paste NPC response
Go ask one of your discord tranny superiors to talk in your place if you ran out of original thoughts.

I'm 30 and virgin, any bitter normie trying to lock me up is going to meet the might of my AK.

Attached: dadad.jpg (1080x607, 140K)