Q FUCKING CALLED IT

Are you glow in the dark noggers ready to admit that q is actually real?

Attached: FALSE FLAG.jpg (366x307, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/08/03/celebrities-royals-politicians-brace-court-orders-release-explosive/
qmap.pub/
qanon.pub
archive.fo/9K9qa)
153news.net/watch_video.php?v=7U1D77O2AWAG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>noggers
its spelled nigger

>July 31
>24 hours
>Nothing Aug 1-2
>48 hours later shooting
its over double the given length of time

>b-but the timing isn't EXACT enough for me

Attached: 1048605123.jpg (750x1000, 65K)

>its over double the given length of time
or is it meant to say "you have 24 hrs before false flags"? which would be pretty damn accurate.

So basically the US gubbment is murdering US citizens in the US for political purposes

This larpy Nostradamus speak is fucking annoying.
It's fucking gay, and gets the 95-105 IQ NPCs thinking it's some puzzle they figured out.

They're all just Ralphie and they'll find out they should Eat More Ovaltine.

There's inter-communication between the Antifa false flaggers and the media. Find it.

Attached: 1525660892391.jpg (620x465, 34K)

Drink dumbass.

Nothing new.

UXB

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Attached: 1561301943427.png (1024x904, 339K)

OK.. So what is the damaging news to the NWO's narrative?

Q is a cult, and his followers are some of the most pathetic mental midgets to ever exist. You're worse than Flat Earth retards. Everyone laughs at you and your pathetic little cuck cult.

Attached: 1537501689587.jpg (1536x2048, 425K)

welcome to like 70 years ago at the least

The fact that Q called a false flag.
It's on.

It's so vague

Yes, Q always does it. He is a false flagging jew.

Where have you been?

Attached: Feinstein -more mass murders.jpg (1178x1168, 298K)

THIS IS THE FACE I MAKE WHEN I CUM INSIDE DONALD!
>> BABUSHKA! BABUSHKA! BABBA-BOOSH!
THIS IS THE FACE I MAKE WHEN I CUM INSIDE MITCH MCCONNELL!

BABUSHKA, I SPERMED!

Attached: YMCA.png (1053x1093, 737K)

If Q called it, doesn't it mean he is on their side and just playing you?

>trust the plan
>trust sessions
>any day now

Attached: 1545091820478.png (768x752, 88K)

More likely he's in some kind of chatroom with people with real intent to kill/ actually pull some shit.
Or he's part of conducting these things to push his own narrative as some insider prophet for his own future gain. Why do these shooters originate from 4-8ch?

Has to be, access to both camps.
Very specific info.

What I found most interesting was that the FBI called Qtards domestic terrorists. Knowingly or not, they just inadvertently created the patriot 5th column. All those boomers will now be willing to provide financial & covert support for Patriots groups they wouldnt have before. Now a revolutionary body can operate openly with that support base.

Attached: dcmf9ps-3e831b2b-7dd9-4570-b2a9-b4c063019ffd.jpg (449x449, 264K)

Epstein wouldnt be arrested if not for Sessions. Q was right
Q said trust Mueller and he delivered a nothing burger to congress. Q was right

>2 for 1 special

Attached: honk enough.jpg (320x158, 9K)

Everyone know Q is someone in Trump's family, possibly even Trump himself We all know he's real.

Q is a modern gypsy fortune teller. This is retarded.

????? False flag and the shooters are trump supporters
Trump is the deep state

I'm referring to only events that happened on US soil.
1) GOP senator's train hits garbage truck on tracks
2) Cesar Sayoc, Florida mail bomber
3) "Screw optics I'm going in" Synagogue shooter
4) Garlic festival shooting
5) Walmart shooting
6) ???

Attached: Schumer - six ways.jpg (821x552, 112K)

There really is no helping you people. Q supporters just need removed from society.

good argument here

Celebrities, royals, and politicians are preparing for impact.
This is why there's so many false flag shootings taking place right now.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/08/03/celebrities-royals-politicians-brace-court-orders-release-explosive/

Attached: Alefantis Basement.jpg (1564x1564, 1.29M)

>false flags will occur beginning 24 hours from now at any conceivable time

I actually believe it is a false flag but this Q shit is retarded

4 Chan banned that domestic terrorist a long time ago.
So stop posting Q domestic terrorist

noise level went up in this thread, I wonder what's so scary about it?

Yep it was only a matter of time.

FUCK OFF SHILL

Qdeniers are worse than boomers. Complely devoid of intellect, unable to admit they were wrong.

Therefore it's not a prediction you syrup slurping maple nigger.

>thinking this is an insult

this. we thought mueller was against us but Trump's testimony against the pedophile bankers was just barely enough to exonerate trump, and mueller begrudgingly accepted the fact that the federal government is under siege by pedophiles. he gave congress nothing on Trump because there is nothing on trump, trump is in witness protection against the pedophile banking faction. thats why he can't technically be guilty or innocent, he's a cooperating witness.

>August 1st, Pic Related

Attached: narrative.jpg (1242x1525, 580K)

> Make cryptic notes that can relate to anything
> Something happens
> OMG Q was right

Qfags are the dumbest people around. I knew he was a larp when he was talking about the owls on epsteins island wich turned out to be parrots.

except for the fact that the El Paso shooter is jewish and he's a registered democrat. fake news is fraud and fraud is a felony.

hate speech

What happened to epstien?

Attached: 090429office_creedbratton1.jpg (210x305, 14K)

Q predicted this response.

Attached: raf 750x1000 075 t fafafa ca443f4786.jpg (750x1000, 52K)

Ohio shooter is also registered Democrat and Satanist.

what am i shilling, faggot

Oh nothing user. It's completely a LARP. No mil intel support/funding. It's such a nothing burger we need to outright attack it for no reason, instead of simply disregarding it as if it doesn't exist because it has no influence. Stop thinking for yourself goy

Attached: 1556854019116.png (756x574, 241K)

digits confirm

'I SEE MONEY IN YOUR FUTURE user'
Why do only retarded mutts fall for this, is this psyops specifically targeting pea-brains??

is this were I'm supposed to say "i'm sleepy" ?
kek

Not sure whose side or what the fuck but it seems this was pretty cohencidental

Attached: D2BAD164-7736-4B38-923E-9819FCF56E29.jpg (1024x812, 129K)

DEHHHHH Q SAID 24 HOURS AND THE SHOOTINGS HAPPENED AFTER THE 24 HOUR MARK, SO IT MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

MOSSAD SCHIZO BOOMER LARP UNRELATED TO POLITICS REEEE

Attached: imgcache0.2618104.jpg (252x168, 12K)

>trust the plan

Q is about as retarded as trump may be, because Q is trump's handle on Jow Forums. Operation Mouth of The Lion took control of trump's twitter handle from him, and it closed when trump lost his press secretary.

Jow Forums is the only place where trump can communicate directly with the people. Also notice that nobody has been able to debunk the Air Force One photograph that started it all, which proves that Q is at least an individual that rides with air force one. he was also right about mueller, about sessions, about the boycott israel campaign, the deep state ICBM launch, the Los Angeles Blackhawk fiasco, the gun control narrative, the fake news narrative. He also is completely right about what trump is going to do, where he's going to do it, and when.

Timing is important.

isn't it interesting how many (((people))) come out of the woodwork when Q is mentioned to shut it down?

Attached: 1074805163.jpg (408x632, 32K)

This retarded shit is somewhere between astrology and tarot card reading.

As someone who just dropped the blue pill and is looking into taking the red pill, where can I find Q-Anons posts?

of course. are you new?

Ohio shooter info. Surprised?

Attached: AD71250D-A187-4D81-9F77-7AE2E1B05137.jpg (872x625, 80K)

This. They waited a day so nothing to see

Sessions started and oversaw the Epstein investigation.

Shooters took him down
from the news cycle

Haha told u guys i called it
Also fuck niggers
Q

qmap.pub/

that's a pretty good endorsement

What i find even more strange in this thread, is that more leafs seem to be defending Q than attacking it. True JIDF/Leafs seem to hide behind american flags.

Shills should've already learned by now that Q is real, question is, who is behind it. Shills who are gonna say Kushner will have to come up with new narrative if Epstein is brought to justice correctly and revealed as the mossad agent he is.

see the players section is a fun read

except Q was talking about the armored side-swing freight doors that are on the island, leading to underground tunnels, and the odd scrape marks all over the loading docks & door frame because cages with people in them are hard to move without casters, especially if the cages can't fit through the door.

holy fuck Q deniers are the most uneducated retards on the planet. playing pretend is the wrong social capital.

qanon.pub

OKAY THEN FUCKWADS
why are you talking about Q instead of about what they are covering up with the attacks
this

>those digits
checked & kekked. never forget it's God against the quantum D wave computer, guess who's going to win?

Attached: roger that.jpg (600x488, 50K)

bumping with (archive.fo/9K9qa)

Qmap.pub is where they're aggregated, otherwise, the posts are made on /qresearch/ on 8ch.

Mossad is doing it of course and Q is mossad disinfo...no shit....hello ya'll been listening to us

The jews and their kike agents and ZOG of Santa Fe have executed another FEMADHS capstone psyop hoax 153news.net/watch_video.php?v=7U1D77O2AWAG

They come only from 8chit, where Q and its cultists post cohencidentally.

>24 hours warning
>nothing happened
>"Q pReDiCtEd tHiS 1!!1"
You're a joke
>1-Be an obnoxious Qtard
>2-Be banned from the entire internet because reason 1
>"wHy sO mAnY sHilLs ?!?"
Fuck off, we're full of disinfo shills and schizo retards.

>something will happen in the next 24 hours
>nothing happens
>then 3 days later something happens
>Q PREDICTED THIS!!!

well there's a lot, but what is nobody talking about anymore? also

and to ice the cake, perhaps the second shooting was a counter-false flag? a Dem for the Republican the day before this doesn't scratch the surface

Stop worshipping your false god, Q.
His plan is to get you to ignore the coming of Jesus Christ and burn in hell.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour. Repent. Turn away from your sin and toward Jesus.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for your sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Attached: image.png (740x555, 79K)

>schizo
you're glowing, macron

The only “people” shilling against Q are JIDF and Shareblue kikes. Notice how every single one of their shill posts looks almost identical to the next.

The fuck is wrong with you

ITS PRETTY WEIRD TIMING I'LL SAY.

Watch this
In the next 48 hrs there will be another false flag. I’m not going to be specific but something will happen in the next 48 hrs will be a false flag. God q boomers are retarded

Let it go, guys. You're not convincing anyone at all. It's time to take your hormones, chop off your dick off, and then dilate.

as i stated if you can't see that Q is trump and he's practically under house arrest by the deep state then you need to look again.

>look at all these boomers at Trump rallies wearing Q stuff, hurrr durrr

Donald is Q. Welcome to 4d chess.
>Q classified as a domestic terror threat by the FBI
>FBI used snopes as a source ...
the problem with the illuminati is not their population engineering agenda, it's the fact that once successful they only have an engineered population to staff it's agencies and institutions, which means the personnel are not qualified to conduct intelligence operations and will implode from the inside.

"It is usually futile to talk facts & logic to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance". Qdeniers are worse than boomers

This. They recycle the same buzzwords and phrases over and over.

Relevant

Attached: 4934302B-96C8-4E0E-AF24-A37C0A933269.jpg (828x1792, 208K)

Welcome to the Hotel California.

too many coincidences for q to not be real, sorry fellas

Attached: 1840.jpg (480x270, 49K)

>drumbeat across America

Yeah, a percussion pattern made of gunshots. The Mossad Mash.

Nope, he just gave some dump riddle as always and never mention anything you say in your post. Its was literally like: 'Why are there owls on e island blablabla trust the plan blablabla.'