I see the words “white nationalism” thrown around msm as if it is a beach ball at a pool party...

I see the words “white nationalism” thrown around msm as if it is a beach ball at a pool party. Is white nationalism inherently bad?

Attached: DE34D163-5D77-423C-8044-14697CBD0EB7.jpg (1100x619, 220K)

No.

Well since you are late to the party
good for whitey = bad
bad for whitey = good

They are about to teach everyone that White people seeking representation is inherently bad and it allows racism to prosper.

Racism will not stop existing until the idea of White stops existing.

Trump said nothing wrong with white nationalist
Government cover up.

To them it is because they want us to go extinct.

Reminder that every thread on the 1st page has been made by leftist discord shills
They’re spamming us with the most obviously retarded b8 imaginable
Anyone who was here a month ago should be absolutely shocked how much this place looks like reddit or Facebook. Every post on the first page is disinfo shilling meant to make you lose hope. Ignore the shills, sage their threads if you’re retarded enough to actually reply, and stop giving into these autistic attempts to disarm us and remove all bastions of hope. If you’re white, this country was built for YOU and your kin, not invaders and their anchor babies so stop falling into despair and letting them flood this board with disinformation

I’m not a shill :(

Funny how a movie about an afro techno ethnostate was the number 1 movie of the year. Imagine the hate if it was about a white ethnostate

No, it just coincides with militant white supremacy often and too closely, so its too risky to support in the mainstream as people will get confused and those in the militant camp will feel vilified in their hate mongering.

They dont think it be like it is but it do, unfortunately.

wtf i hate white people now

America is about to collapse and the person who collapsed America you want in the White House to explain.
None of trumps business have lasted over 4 years.
We need him in there for 4 more then the trials start after he’s out of the White House.
Then America can start to rebuild with out the Nazis, white supremacy groups, white nationalist and pedo

Shut up faggit

Yea this country’s gonna be awesome with a minority of white people a bunch of low IQ migrants from the third world

Jow Forums has always been shit, its only gone downhill over the last couple of years due to all the "edgy" twitter fags getting banned for whatever is the leftist agenda of the week.
Just see the influx of kekistanis, an-caps on minimum wage, larping nazis from the middle east, paranoid schizos and subversive trannies trying to dominate the board over the years as a social experiment on the effects of open borders and free citizenship.

You can't even grammar or sentence structure.
Your personal genes will be better off outside of the pool. I'm actually convinced you were raised in some hood.

I wonder what you'll say when the IQ gap eventually narrows.

No it's inherently good and healty

No
Msm = jews
Jews always want more brown golems to rip off
The hate whites because whites call them out on their bullshit

>Is white nationalism inherently bad?
Nope. Racial identity is the only hope we have left.

>you can’t even grammar or sentence structure

Attached: C360384E-1B0D-4631-9816-E02D072063DD.jpg (211x239, 5K)

it's basically a "leave me alone"
which by parasites just cannot be tolerated

#notallwhitepeople