His ok for his fellow american citizens to be gunned down while just going about their daily lives

Do you really agree that these people deserved to have their life's taken short?

and this aint a slide thread to the faggot that keeps posting his faggy pasta.

Attached: 1555435543360.png (388x413, 5K)

People on Jow Forums lack basic empathy and emotions. Prob because of their daddy issues

This place is an open-air market, retard. I care about the community I grew up with, that's it. I feel as much connection to an american anywhere outside of my town as you probably do.
Sage

>t. roastie slut with actual daddy issues

>fellow american citizens

Yes, life is perpetual struggle. Those too weak to defend themselves simply do not deserve to live at all.

>daily lives of living on gibs and invading
>1 post by this user

Attached: 1564782013038.png (326x359, 96K)

Shit happens, man. I'm not a super hero.

Attached: brazil judge dredd.webm (1280x720, 1.11M)

While I’d prefer they get deported, I don’t really see spics as my fellow countrymen and never will so: I don’t care.

cringe, when their was a terror attack here we all stood as a nation together, bit sad really you happy for people to die you wouldnt be saying that if it was your "community" wasted.

3 posts by this id

I agree that you guys should have guns but the fact people feel the need to murder people just getting on with there daily struggles is fucked.

>fellow american citizens
They were actually illegal aliens considered how it was mentioned how some were scared to go to the hospital for the risk of getting deported.

No and Yes and I suppose if you want to get technical Yes and no

If I had that many fucking traitors in my nation I too would be going completely crazy. The fact that ameritards can just stand around and do nothing while being invaded from every side is fucking ridiculous.

REPORT ALL SPAM THREADS.

And its not pasta. I type it every time you worthless cunt.

Attached: Slide thread 2.gif (764x572, 22K)

Absolutely not, no one genuinely deserves death at another human beings hand.

Think about it, who are you to decide who and whom does not die?

Praise God and praise Jesus.

Better them than me.

>you should feel bad
Why do shills think we are involved with things we obviously didn't do. Notice none of us are under arrest for shooting people.

What about self defense?

You're mistaken about what people feel. I can only speak for myself but I don't endorse murder or cheer it on. Grow the fuck up.

I think the problem is not enough guns. Guns also stop people killing people with guns, think about it.

>Do you really agree that these people deserved to have their life's taken short?

No, of course not you idiot.