Did he ruin the planet?

Is the invention of the iPhone the reason society is slowly collapsing?

Attached: stevenpjobs.jpg (2012x1502, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qm4JS8dfDco
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah, RIM kicked it off with the Blackberry.

Slowly?

It's a huge part of it. Nothing has crushed the spirit of mankind quite like the smartphone. Television was pretty bad, but it wasn't with you 24/7. You know why everything sucks? Movies, music, games, technology, everything. Everybody is addicted to their smartphones. When a genius was bored he would invent something or write a symphony. Now that same genius shitposts on Jow Forums or plays fake poker laying on his couch with dried jizz on his stomach.
>inb4 projecting
Yes I know I'm projecting.

Not much of a genius without the discipline, are ya, bucko? Also, you're probably not a genius. Most of us aren't.

it's crazy how much of an impact the iPhone had. It pretty much immediately destroyed Motorola, Nokia, Palm, RIM, Microsoft (mobile), Sony-Ericsson, etc. etc. Only Samsung survived and that's because they and Google ripped off the iPhone.

Shits on you. I have a sony -_- laptop that runs (((windows))) and my cellphone is a Huawei chinese backdoor bug 免费香港.

this. if you were a genius you’d toss the smartphone

he ruined his asshole with AIDS

Yup.

>went to the local park yesterday
>probably 100 people there walking around, all except 5 with faces buried in their phones, many with external battery packs

Attached: B696814C-28DB-4019-85C0-C281BDB2B206.jpg (856x1524, 119K)

Sort of... the problem is people get addicted and don't use it as a tool, but as a way of life.
I see so many people who are mindless morons because of that thing, but I carry one because of the useful features like a GPS, a camera, and for a communication device/web browser WHEN I NEED IT.
Constantly using snapchat, playing games, using social media... those are the outlets on the device where people need to fuck off

Attached: fn1 (5).jpg (1280x719, 165K)

Yeah, it is a part of our decline. I think people's use and dependency on social media is another part of it. I used to do a lot of random research with the phone a lot. Using a flip phone now. Took a little adjustment, but life is better because of it.

youtu.be/Qm4JS8dfDco

No.

He's a total faggot. Apple sucks dick. Fuck iphone

No Greed is

The first iphone was an amazing tool. Very convenient as this enabled users to access the internet for data rather than be limited to calls and text messages. Apps were rudimentary but evolved quickly.

IMO, the turning point was social media integration across platforms. Then derivatives implemented into apps where social media presence was unnecessary. Faceberg and Shitter play a heavy hand in abusing peoples convenience, addictive personality disorders and women. The phone itself is not the issue but how people are using them.

Technology will be death of us

Someone called this years ago. I forget who

kek

>Samsung and Google ripped off the Iphone

What invention are you talking about? the only major difference the iphone had from its counterparts was a touch screen.

Apple did not invent cellular internet, nor did they invent phones with web browsers and applications.

no, rich kikes convincing people they shouldn't be taxed and that the environment's just fine is

I’d like to say it was the integration of social media as well. Mobile games used to be really freaking good. N.O.V.A, Cartoon Wars, Galaxy On Fire were my favorites back then.

Anglin was right. Hail Victory

BRAYDEN WALSH I SEE YOU

Attached: C8776B67-6611-49B6-9C97-44034E626066.png (843x679, 319K)

No. Facebook on the other hand... absolutely.