Jow Forums get in here. The shooter was left wing

Shooter was a registered Democrat.
hahahahahahahahahaha
**Breathes in**
hahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: Damn....png (600x560, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1158064665705926656
web.archive.org/web/20190803211630/https://www.mylife.com/patrick-crusius/e101010224329068
apps.collincountytx.gov/VoterRegistrationSearch/Home/Search
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here is the tweet:
twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1158064665705926656

>Democrat
>left wing
pick one

A lot of them think that they are.

where is the proof it was changed and not just made up by that random twitter fag?

epstein

Post archive or other source fags

there is none because it was made up by a random twitter fag. it's pretty obvious this was a right-wing terrorist

Um sweetie check his Wikipedia page he was an incel white male Drumpf supporter. It's already been confirmed by Snopes you retarded conspiracy goon.

Attached: image.jpg (217x313, 17K)

Clearly false flag rtard

epstein

this

This shit is obviously made up, retards. If you read his manifesto he cries about the brown people turning Texas blue

>it's pretty obvious this was a right-wing terrorist

Attached: 1547816535278.jpg (1200x911, 138K)

>FBI says they want to add conspiracy theorists and Q user people to terrorist list
>media wants to add incels to terror list
>ALD already adds incels to hate/terror lists
>all after Trump wants to add Antifa to terror list
>days later 3 mass shootings by self avowed trump supporting Q user pushers who publish manifestos about hating mexicans

Its too perfect

Attached: t2ajezt9lsa31.jpg (700x1245, 86K)

He definitely looks like an antifatard. Also, what kind of white nationalist listens to fucking Kendrick Lamar and wants UBI?

FYI that same website has me as a Democrat (I am not) and married (I am not) so I would be careful to put all your eggs in that basket. I believe that is one of those sites that steals your data from various sites and makes a profile for you.

>it's pretty obvious this was a right-wing terrorist
yeah and we were always at war with East Asia too

I worked with him at the Bellbrook Marathon, and I can confirm that he was a lefty. They're calling me CIA and mossad in another threat, though, so my take isn't hard evidence.

Stop propagating this website that LETS YOU EDIT THE INFORMATION you fucking retards

Whats the source. Tweets aren't a source. Some random internet bio isnt a source.

>and Q user people to terrorist list
I've heard rumor that Q wasn't mentioned in the initial release, and that it was added by the news agencies. The original is on the FBI's twitter, I've been told.. but I honestly don't give enough of a fuck to check for myself.

lets place bets, how long untill msm memory holes this one again?

>rollings for numerals say how much time.

WOAH BASED MAGAPEDES DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS!!!

>place betts.

> what kind of white nationalist listens to fucking Kendrick Lamar and wants UBI?

maybe a national SOCIALlist?

Attached: 2fRD6PZ.png (500x333, 205K)

Wow, would an incel ever tactically register as a Democrat to shitstir? Nahhhhhhh.....nahhhhh

Listen here retard, if you knew anything youd know he worked at the one in centerville right outside of bellbrook. I live down the street from it you kike

Oh shit, sorry. I thought this was the Dayton shooting. I knew Conner Betts, not the El Paso guy. Disregard, I suck cocks, etc.

BIG if TRUE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

reeee

So what?

He is a disciple of Based Tarrant. Left or right means nothing when there is just one ethnicity.

Attached: 1552930842222.png (323x373, 116K)

1 post by this ID

that sloped forehead makes her look like beetlejuice.

Yeah, the one on Alex-Bell and Wilmington Pike, caddy-corner from the Krogers and across the street from Batteries Plus. Nigger.

>summary includes incel
should've also included 'unable to have sex'

web.archive.org/web/20190803211630/https://www.mylife.com/patrick-crusius/e101010224329068

Attached: antifa Patrick Crusius.jpg (1620x775, 152K)

>right-wing

He referred to people as "comrades," supported Comrade Sanders policies like UBI, didn't name the jew, etc. Obviously a left winger.

Okay... now this proves glow niggers are behind this.

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-131541_Mimi.jpg (1080x844, 536K)

>ethnicity is Antifa
>religious views are Antifa
Yep, this is real boys

Attached: 1512451993732.jpg (645x729, 81K)

He complained in his own manifesto about Mexican immigrants browning up Texas and turning it blue

He isn't a Democrat, lmao

I can't wait till Deneash hear this.
> Democrats are the real Jow Forumsacks.

Can someone explain to me where one can find such information? They seem kind of private. Can you search anyone in the USA and find about their "Reputation Score"?

We don't go by your Twitter tier communist definitions

>his own manifesto
And you know this how? There are many inconsistencies in his manifesto. For one such example, he tells people to target locations with low security.. then attacks a walmart (where people can buy and carry weapons) instead of the gun-free zone that was a mall a block away. Doesn't make sense.

It isn't real, dipshit. Anyone can edit that page.

exactly

>It's already been confirmed by Snopes you retarded conspiracy goon.
kek

So do you just assume people don't actually check images or what?

I always supported dems and antifa, but it's too much now. We, democrats, shouldn't kill innocent people to cast a shadow on our opponents, comrade.

apps.collincountytx.gov/VoterRegistrationSearch/Home/Search

Without doxxing, all I'll say is:
>it's common knowledge that his birthday was this past week.
>$700k house
>the homeowners have a different last name than he does