FBI KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN

Cripple chan is 100% compromised. Wouldn't surprise me if they egged him on.

Attached: fbi.png (785x467, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20190803211630/https://www.mylife.com/patrick-crusius/e101010224329068
archive.is/YJzmC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>meme flag
>8 chan post
Epstein documents are coming out and Mossad is trying HARD to censor this site before it happens.

epstein

Hello Mr. Agent. Don’t mind me.

Attached: 88ACA85D-5710-4515-9B6F-829A0C9B940B.jpg (196x257, 11K)

>this random twitter account is my source

So how does Pete Williams know this ? Someone at the FBI told him ?

White people can concentrate on multiple things at once. We have screenshots that the FBI submitted in court showing their activity on that board. They post there, they interact there, they are behind this shit, like every other "terrorist" they've ever arrested. Seriously, 100% of their domestic terror arrests are garbage fiction created entirely by them. Do people die? Yup Is it still fake? Yup

Fucking this

Yossi Cohen's children will be flayed alive. You failures won't stop it.

The alphabet agencies always know of happenings before they happen and only act when the outcome looks bad for them.

Why the fuck wouldn't Feds monitor it for terrorism when it has already happened in the past you drooling moron

They mostly act for publicity and increased funding, but whatever.

>Wouldn't surprise me if they egged him on.
wouldn't surprise me if the FBI posted the manifesto attributed to the shooter. The shooter is allegedly one of us and yet he didn't mention jews one time in the entire manifesto. But he ranted about "corporations", which we all know is just one of the facades jews hide behind. A Jow Forums shooter would have named the jew.

Also, the manifesto directs readers to only carry out acts of slaughter against innocents in public, never against legitimate military targets in a civil war, The only people that want more mass shooting of innocents is the FBI.

They're on Jow Forums shitposting with us.

Attached: 6346784388.png (796x934, 276K)

lel
>chris wreck

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-134044_Instagram.jpg (1079x1502, 772K)

It's like they know if these things DIDN'T happen their bloated funding would be cut back to pre-9/11 levels

This raises some questions ...

Sometimes they try to bait muslims into doint shit, was it the case here?
Was this a giant FBI fuckup which would've have happened if they hadn't targeted an unstable retard?

Based.

So, why antifa is shooting people, Mr. Glow?
web.archive.org/web/20190803211630/https://www.mylife.com/patrick-crusius/e101010224329068

Attached: antifaPatrick Crusius.jpg (1599x779, 156K)

you have to wonder how many spics will be discouraged from crossing the border now that Americans are losing it and wiping them out in public.

They're all in the same cult but they don't realize we all know it. They're stupid and their time is coming to end very soon. You won't recognize this country ten years from now.

>We have screenshots that the FBI submitted in court showing their activity on that board. They post there
That was an informant who sent in his screenshots to the FBI.

They are lying to scare you. You really fell for this bs?

Good job by the boys in blue. I don’t envy the position this puts them in.

epstein

Powerful people are trying to memory-hole the whole Epstein affair.

Attached: 1563383890191.jpg (720x720, 70K)

World War 3 is upon us. But it's not a conventional war, but a war of information. We've become a hive-mind society and people are looking to control the popular opinion to shape the world as they want.

Reminds me of Elliot Carver's quote from Tomorrow Never Dies: "Words are the new weapons, satellites the new artillery."

These are the correct answers.

Of course, the manifesto was posted by a glow nigger

Ya but it's strange how the post just imply casually someone at the FBI leaked information on a terrorist casually.
clown world

HE WAS A SLAVE OF NXIVM CULT
THE FBI IS JUST HELPING TO TIE UP LOOSE ENDS AND DESTROYING EVIDENCE IN OTHER CASES

checked

Attached: hitler.jpg (1480x832, 144K)

also casually
i think i didn said it enough

Even if the glowies tricked the kid into doing it, this alone is worth it. Fuck spics. They all need to leave, get deported, and stop coming.

They knew because they orchestrated it or were complicit.

Remember that time the FBI built a bomb and gave it to a "terrorist" that they radicalized who went and parked it in the world trade center where it blew up, killing 6 and injuring over 1000?

Jow Forums remembers, which is why the FBI wants to (((shut it down)))

"compromised" as in doing it's fucking job as an investigative organization that's designed to, you know, investigate, and stop these kinds of violent acts?

I honestly hope that they're tracking posts, IPs, users on Jow Forums as well, there's many of you that definitely need to be on a list and watched closely.

Here it comes

Attached: BA96DD15-E652-4ABD-AFB4-36623A7B161E.jpg (671x990, 160K)

like two spics died, the guy killed almost exclusively white people

New hoax events incomi- oh wait.

test

I remember. I can also remember listening to the phone calls were the informant contacted the FBI about them giving the nutjobs a real bomb and they told him to just roll with it. He refused and instead released the tapes.

There aren't, you're crazed and delusional, whipped up into a frenzy by a media that's lying to you

Not true. 3 Mexican citizens dead, ethnicity of others not publically known.

FBI encouraged this

>user
>identified

>Trust me bro

Yeah ofc, itbwas the thread made by spooks where they pushed the guy to do it by calling him a sissy faggot worth of nothing and betting that he wont go on a killing spree.

>based Estonian
it's become a rule at this point

Attached: 1552545610297.jpg (396x385, 27K)

Imagine drinking this much kool aid and thanking them for it.

post link you no effort faggot
fake and gay just like you

Attached: OPjif.gif (150x148, 996K)

Yeah, I wonder why they're 'unknown'?

Do you not realize the media flagrantly lies and pushes an agenda, often by outright omitting facts?

In a month when you find out the other victims are predominantly white, you won't care, nor will anyone else. The media won't report it, and nobody will ask the question: Why did a "right wing racist" who "hates mexicans" go to a mall and kill a bunch of white people?

In other words, government is wasting a fortune reading anime message boards all day.

that doesn't mean they knew about it before hand they only identified him from a post he left before the attack

Of course they did they just slide the fuck out of this shit. I'm glad I don't live in America for fuck sake they hate whites and want to kill all of them

It was actually Flavor-Aid. They kiked them out of the good shit.

Sloppy sloppy sloppy

Right... it was the FBI, not all the autistic retards on (pol) that call for it every day. You
ammo-sexuals are really something.

Remember that time citizens told the FBI that attacks were planned on the twin towers in September 2001 and they did nothing?

>As September 2001 drew closer, he grew more impatient. He began to act with a sense of urgency because in his words, "Time was running out!" As he was getting nowhere with the FBI Newark Division, the source decided to write a letter to Arthur Radford Baker on May 21, 2001, the person that sent the letter advising him that he should contact the FBI Newark Division. In this letter, the source reiterated that he had important information to share with the government, but would need a guarantee of protection by the FBI before he could disclose all that he knew.

Jow Forums remembers

The Intercept had an article years ago about how the FBI aided a mentally troubled man to entrap him.

pee pee poo poo
I get visits by Verfassungsschutz almost weekly or biweekly and I still hav my gun loicense in Germany
kys tranny

Attached: 1563425003263.jpg (400x662, 24K)

Posted a letter from his college with his name on it.

Attached: c5b8b7834d48da638f5caf23c8ed891d21b7ee82be5138718724519dbe092800.png (2302x780, 217K)

Just like the Charlie Hebdo cartoon contest in Texas

FBI IS SETTING UP MASS SHOOTINGS AGAIN

Very true. Look how quick the Borderline shooting got shelved. I live in Thousand Oaks and no one talks about it. It was a COUNTRY bar full of white people. It did not fit the narrative.

Attached: russian mummy ice cave found alive looks like the guy from hellboy.webm (352x640, 2.31M)

CALIFORNIA STRONG
STAY CLASSY
SACRAMENTOPDSTRONG
deactivate the fbi, doj, ses, cia

honestly can you blame them?

I'm sure they do the same things to islamic extremist sites and already have AI and other tactics to scan for red flags. It's their duty to do that.

Prove it.

It's security theatre. We just recently learned the US government is floating surveillance balloons across the entire midwest, too.

These are expenses you don't need when you're running a country properly. It's why it's my firm belief that totalitarianism can't sustain itself long term - a totalitarian society is by default less efficient than one with a happy and willing population because you have to sink enormous amounts of energy into policing, where this is not required otherwise.

These things are eventually going to collapse the US and other nations. You can't just keep importing millions of foreigners, upset your own citizens, and then on top of it have the lower IQ and more violent immigrants to also deal with. It's like someone read a book on "how to collapse a civilization" and used it as the playbook for modern western society.

jew spic goblinos aren't White.

>Cripple chan is 100% compromised. Wouldn't surprise me if they egged him on.
if...

Attached: 1563649166976.jpg (726x960, 94K)

what are the odds

AMERICAN RIVER STRONG
SACRAMENTO SHERRIFS STRONG
STAY CLASSY
deactivate the fbi, doj, ses, cia

Attached: AMERICAN RIVER STRONG.jpg (280x376, 49K)

>compromised
It's a public forum dumbass

Attached: b-sq.jpg (2048x1536, 947K)

Heh, well I guess it COULD BE considered "domestic terrorism" I mean, after all, the CIA and FBI ARE AMERICAN AGENCIES.

This. Judge ruled against Maxwell, but she's trying to appeal it.

archive.is/YJzmC
here's the archive. Read through it yourself and make your own conclusions.

I love doing the middle fork. Hopefully I'll do it next year. I bet the North Fork was fun this year.

Hi glowies!!

Attached: 1559927130929.jpg (700x626, 81K)

What if collapsing the society is the goal, so that those responsible can buy everything for pennies on the pound?

Based and truepilled.

How does the fbi even know what posts are real and what arnt?
Ive been trying to get on the news for years via my posts here I've and never had glowniggers show up at my house.

I won't do shit Kevin

Attached: IMG_t0lz4v.jpg (1080x1080, 275K)

Found one of them.

Class 1-2-3 (like the Awan brothers [email protected])
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

and Class 4. Unnavagable?

Why is 4+Jow Forums so much better than this shithole? People actually get stuff done over there.

People from cripple chan have had visits from the FBI

Sweet so to overload the system we all just need to larp like a shooter and theyll spread so thin they wont be able to stop an actual shooter. Winning

Attached: 1564902518729.jpg (1024x679, 240K)

The people in charge can already buy everything for pennies on the pound.

And what you're implying requires the recreation of the same police state causing our collapse today. No, this is happening simply because a bunch of people in power are putting money ahead of long term planning. They believe strongly that they can just have the police/security forces kill/jail anyone causing problems. They sincerely believe they can just come up with new ways to tax people or magic up funny money to keep the economy functioning.

Modern society is basically, "What if we let greedy people rule the world?" The end result is incredibly dysfunctional.

epstein

FBI sceen capped his own (you)

I think Twitter threads should be banned, change my mind

thought all you retards believed they were false flags. There was something about a country music shooting in Vegas... almost all white people and I seem to remember a lot of coverage of that. How did that fit in the narrative?

because this place is filled with non whites
as always, subhumans never get anything done they're lazy and full of shit

>Come to our glowboard.

He looks like a Jew.

a woke user

I'm not asking your for your papers, chantal.
Just a picture of your gun that won't show up on google images.

Uhhhh my posts are mostly satire.

Attached: 1563563070478.gif (600x337, 212K)

I'm not reading through a massive thread to find out whether or not it even mentions informants.