Looks like a kike

>Looks like a kike
>Names the Lorax
>Doesn't name the Jew
>Riddled with globalist talking points of depopulation, (((sustainability))), and (((environmentalism))) straight from the Club of Rome
>How Do You Do, Fellow Texans? with cringe "y'all"s all over the place
>intentionally written poorly in order to discredit right wingers
>contradictions all over the place
>says he will die in shooting
>gets captured without incident

Is this the most obvious glownigger false flag since Port Arthur?

Attached: 1564859054539.jpg (1536x2709, 1.02M)

the lorax had jews

Attached: lorax.jpg (800x677, 251K)

The entire thing was a set-up; a false flag carried out by CIA niggers and Mossad. (((Patrick Crusius))) is a kike patsy who was utilized by the Jews as the fall guy in order to push the angry white racist incel narrative and gun control. In reality, Patrick is a filthy kike whose rat family has connections to glowniggers.

He was going to kill himself because of all his kike neuroses so he was offered a way to take one for the team as a stooge in a kike op. A specialized team of glowniggers carried out the shooting, Patrick gets the death penalty as the face of it, and his family gets paid handsomely for his service as a shill.

Just look at him: beady eyes, big nose, camel mouth. Obvious kike is obvious.

I guess this is the new narrative. White people acting out are all extremist and all white people who deny such are sempathizers

>u r da racisss
>no I am not I am making a living
>u r da white nationalist
>no I am not I am seeking representation
>huwite ppl dun need representation, nazi
>I will have a vote, just like you
>OMG WHE GOTZ A WHITE SUPREMACIST GUIZ
>why are you so extreme and radical
>RUSSIAN BOT TROLL SHUT HIM UP
>I just have an opinion
>OMG HE IS OPPRESSIN US
>I just want to breathe
>HE IZ STEALIN OUR AIR KILL HIM
>But I have a gun
>OMFG A WHITE SUPREMACIST NAZI IS TRYING TO OPPRESSES US HE IS A PUTIN BOT TROLL OMFG HUWITE PEOPLE R SO EVIL.
>White people allow you to live here
>DIZ IS OUR LAND NOW PIGGY
>No this is my land, this is your land
>WE DUN HAVE ENOUGH FOR ALL OUR WELFARE BABIES, TAKE MORE FROM DA HUWITES
>No
>WOW HE IS A RACISSSSSS HE TOLD A BLACK/BROWN PERSON NO

>people are surprised when the stupid whites act out.

>namefagging tripfag with his memeflag posting his pasta
>can't even spell 'sympathizer' right
fuck off kike.

Not to mention encouraging future shooters to target innocent civilians in places that have no security.

>Don't target any of our financial/political/technological assets or mount a revolution, goy
>Just target normal people like you, so everyone descends deeper into the hell matrix of fear and distrust we maintain

Exactly. The entire thing glows hard as fuck.

>spics
>people

If the guy was actually one of us he wouldn't use the meme word "hispanics", he would use a word that actually refers to a race like metizos

Reminder to take the time to read the manifestos of all these snappers before trusting the babble on here being legit qrd's

Attached: 1526985405262.gif (250x252, 2.96M)

what a stupid fucking cuck you are....kys faggot

Attached: 1564578807096.jpg (500x562, 69K)

Thats what infinitychaaaners are like. Its a pro-zionist FBI brainwashing site to drive mentally unstable men to stuff like this.

They know that if guys like us start opting for real solutions, like starting a self-reliant farm out in the middle of nowhere and having a family and personal arms then its nothing they can do.

So instead they propose meaningless acts of violence so as to give them reason to crack down on freedoms.

Attached: 1564909551403.jpg (750x752, 168K)

>then its nothing they can do.
Ruby Ridge, Waco siege, etc. etc.

>Names the Lorax
??

Fuck off glowfag

>hurr durr anyone who is redpilled on spics being subhuman is a glowfag
fuck off wetback.

he mentions it in the paragraph above the gear section

Don't you have an illegal dogfighting match to attend somewhere?

muh evil capitalist is not the same thing as naming the Jew. """Dr.""" Seuss (real name (((Theodore Geisel))) was a fucking kike and a leftist faggot who wrote psyops for kids.

>muh glownigger

Fuck off jew, he is one of the Brenton Battalion. Fighting to free our people..

Attached: 1552767219235.png (315x603, 172K)

>cringeposting this hard
yikes

Im not reading some loosers life story. Mass shooters are retarded and hurt every cause they believe in, and leave the rest of us to have to clean up the mess. He had no way of knowing if the people he shot were illegals or if they were tourists. Think I saw some whites he killed too. Proper piece of shit.

>loosers
butthurt spic detected.

I'm glad it was spics.
Doesn't change facts though. Mass shooters are pieces of shit.
Do you disagree?

McLovin did it

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-173301_Firefox.jpg (1079x719, 341K)

>I'm glad it was spics.
Don't worry, I believe you Paco.