Parents of teen killed at Parkland were in El Paso during Walmart shooting

kxan.com/news/parents-of-teen-killed-at-parkland-were-in-el-paso-during-walmart-shooting/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-04_08-14-28.png (933x651, 515K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
youtu.be/eUkJzWcztrQ
youtu.be/vZ35L9cc8cY
youtu.be/ES0KXULEHrk
youtu.be/UyXIxuMuACk
youtu.be/G53WgA301P4
youtu.be/ys3ngHe3r_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And LAS VEGAS

Attached: Shooting-Discrepancies.jpg (2212x1476, 616K)

Also some lady claimed to be at the garlic shooting in Cali as well as the Vegas shooting

Pure coincidence I'm sure

She is so ugly
Jesus christ some people shouldn't reproduce

Is this like the equivalent of jews saying they escaped the holocaust alive after being gassed 6 times or something?

This is the jews recycling assets

Almost like they work for a government, perhaps a federal one.

>recycling assets
There is no other explanation. Like, being in a mass shooting is rare enough, but there are people who "just happened" to be survivors of multiple. Anyone got that photo of that white blond woman who died in 2 different mass shootings under 2 different names? Like, they even used the same memorial photo. That was a pretty redpilled moment

Attached: Rothschild-Parkland.jpg (1539x1191, 1.06M)

so these florida natives just so happen to be in el paso a fucking border town in texas during the time of the shooting.

>oy vey, i was shot 6 times

Attached: hand rubbing intensifies.gif (365x341, 2.91M)

This is an unbelievable coincidence. They were only 2 out of the 3 million or so who were in and around El Paso that day. Truly amazing. Wow, what a coincidence.

and then after the tragic shooting decided to stop by for drinks in dayton ohio and then experienced another mass shooting

That wasn't the one I was thinking of but close. One I remember was supposedly a teacher who was used twice

SPREAD CRISIS ACTORS EVERYWHERE!

THEY'LL HAVE TO CONDUCT ANOTHER 9/11 TO MEMORY HOLE THIS SHIT!

Attached: 1507183773070.gif (666x666, 1.28M)

NO
FUCKING
WAY

God damn it, man, this shit needs to be exposed already. Maybe we need a new DNI in before these operations can be uprooted.

Walmartbro here. Greg already informed us.

Attached: 20190804_113327.jpg (2560x1440, 1.06M)

That sign behind them lol

ohhhh no not again!

This. I'm scared bros

>Gilroy Garlic Festival: 3 also survived Las Vegas shooting 2 years ago
>Telemachus Orfanos, 27, died alongside 11 others when a man opened fire at the Borderline Bar and Grill in Thousand Oaks, north-west of Los Angeles. He escaped death last year when a gunman killed 58 people in Las Vegas.
>A woman from California who survived the Las Vegas attack had been driving to her job in San Bernardino, California, when the mass shooting at that city’s Inland Regional Center began in December 2015.
>Parkland survivor's dad escaped harm in Las Vegas shooting.
>One of the victims of the 2012 mass shooting in Aurora, Colorado, had been at the site of a mass shooting in Toronto only a month before.

The odds against one person in a country of 320 million being in the vicinity of two such events are astronomical. The odds of this happening at least six times are astronomical squared. What the explanation is, I don't know, but the probability math indicates extreme skepticism is required.

Attached: 1538782794203 - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg (638x501, 75K)

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Daisy Hogg was also riding her bike nearby.

Attached: 485879537.jpg (1280x1280, 266K)

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

ewrer

They really do think us plebs are retarded.

Looks like somebody messed up casting the crisis actors.

I wonder if they were thinking...
"Maybe we should go back to where we came from?"

Sloppy job, Mossad

Parkland victims are the new holocaust survivors, change my mind.

They're rubbing our noses in what they're up to.

Attached: the cost of diversity.png (1244x2156, 1.2M)

>Parkland victims are the new holocaust survivors, change my mind.

Attached: 1545436045397.jpg (504x389, 27K)

I'm supposed to believe Jeffrey Dean Morgan married a goblina?

Attached: 1519467877329.jpg (779x1002, 116K)

Attached: axee.jpg (225x225, 12K)

There are nearly 5 million people with security clearance. More than enough to populate and entire city with nothing but parasite spook niggers. It's time to hold them accountable.

Think about it... there’s always a Parkland Nigger at the event, or commenting on it. That number is expected to increase by 30% by the year 2026.

It's completely unrealistic that this happens every fucking time

You're right

People can't travel?

Ay LMAO. Those crisis actor's were casted so bad.

Attached: 1519453732171m.jpg (1024x899, 165K)

there's better odds of being hit by lightning than being in a shooting... let alone 2.

>>Gilroy Garlic Festival: 3 also survived Las Vegas shooting 2 years ago
>>Telemachus Orfanos, 27, died alongside 11 others when a man opened fire at the Borderline Bar and Grill in Thousand Oaks, north-west of Los Angeles. He escaped death last year when a gunman killed 58 people in Las Vegas.
>>A woman from California who survived the Las Vegas attack had been driving to her job in San Bernardino, California, when the mass shooting at that city’s Inland Regional Center began in December 2015.
>>Parkland survivor's dad escaped harm in Las Vegas shooting.
>>One of the victims of the 2012 mass shooting in Aurora, Colorado, had been at the site of a mass shooting in Toronto only a month before.

Attached: 1519452828852.png (960x902, 1.18M)

Well since parkland didn’t happen....

Attached: 8352FA79-AE97-4F83-A635-A864B615D6C1.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (469x87, 8K)

Lmao CLOWN WORLD for life from now on...

dont forget this one, or that little jew noah pozner who died twice as well

Attached: donna.jpg (675x689, 46K)

Attached: HereWeGoAgain.jpg (614x445, 137K)

Isnt el paso a big city? Do these retards want a medal?

That’s a yikes from me

yikes

what's this referring to?

what a (((COINCIDENCE)))

Attached: 1498065340759[1].png (600x600, 9K)

I think she was a teacher at Broward who had been reported as dead some time previous(in a different state, possibly?) and then died again at Broward.
Need other anons to verify.

How many schizoids are on this website?

one lessons that I learned of the deep state is that they leave nothing to chance. Always pay attention to what they push for with these mass shooting. Plenty of mass shootings take place that don't fit the narrative - if one does fit the profile AND they heavily push for certain laws or messages, very suspect.

they need to stop recycling the same crises actors

It's just a coincidence! Don't worry!

Nah.
She was at Sandy Hook and also the Boston Marathon bombing. You know, supposedly, according to official sources etc.

To be fair there was what, 1,500 people at the concert? More? Hell, I know a couple people who were there.
The ones where it is two totally unrelated areas and schools are the really egregious ones.
Someone from California being in Vegas is pretty normal.

>racemixers

It’s almost as if they aren’t even trying anymore! Because all they have to do if somebody points out the striking similarities is call that person a “conspiracy theorist” and they are immediately shut down.

CHN is the premier NEWS AGENCY for Jow Forums and all Mongolian basket weaving forums.
>Was he radicalized by CHN??
youtu.be/eUkJzWcztrQ
>exposing TikTok

Is it redpills like these that throw off Jewish propaganda
youtu.be/vZ35L9cc8cY
>Mueller crawling

Is it controversial topics like these?
youtu.be/ES0KXULEHrk
>John McAfee is Rusty Shackleford

Or is it groundbreaking interviews that bind us together in redpilled format?
youtu.be/UyXIxuMuACk
>WAYNE LAMBRIGHT ON THE SHOW!

Or does truth about MOLECH worship and planned parenthood upset the controllers?
youtu.be/G53WgA301P4

And in Bellagio's most recent show he breaks down the false flag events!!
youtu.be/ys3ngHe3r_4

Fuck Jannies, Mods, Journos, Twitter and ALL the NWO...

checcd

This is where all the schizos go now. Anons are too dumb to realize that El Paso is a city of millions and being in the city of El Paso isn't the same as being in the Walmart where the shooting actually happened.

Yep, I knew El Paso was a false Flag.
It is also the reason the media went to the Ohio shooting, because El Paso had too many inconsistencies.

Have an Epstein, faggot.