HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: EBKJjUJXsAUM9JE.jpg (1101x1280, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/ck5kyg3s
youtube.com/watch?v=xIraCchPDhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MIGA pedes on suicide watch

Attached: 1564955208966s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

have sex incel

C O P E

>Democrat
>Spend all day pushing for gun control in public after every mass shooting
>In private, come on Jow Forums and shame Trump for mostly made up and irrelevant reasons that you think suggest he is weak on the 2A.
This is the depravity of the left and the discord tranny.

>Democrat
Lol no

Trump's a traitor and so are you

he banned bump stocks fag. It has emboldened the left on gun control. Hes goine against his supporters on nearly everything.

Look at OP's flag you fucking idiot

Attached: 2SdY8SR3.jpg (2500x2143, 514K)

epstein

Not surprising, he's a Democrat after all.
He just hijacked the Republican party.

Based Epstein spammer

OK, I'm a "traitor" says the guy who poo poo's nationalism and touts global communism all day every day IRL.
Again, this is the depravity of the Democrats, the left and the discord tranny.

spotted the jew

MIGA

Attached: 1564856647412.png (645x968, 100K)

Burning his base in order to appease people that think he's literally American Hitler. Not even shocked at this point.

Attached: 1562275982325.jpg (660x371, 32K)

Attached: 1559299595867.jpg (510x440, 69K)

>perhaps

This is just his way of trying to get the media off his back without actually doing anything. Do you even pay attention to what Donald Trump says? Half the shit he says are lies. And this isn't even a lie if he ends up doing nothing.

strawpoll.com/ck5kyg3s

Will be forgotten in 3 days

cuck in chief lmao

Is /new/ suppose to mean back when /news/ was a thing? Becuase there's no 10+ years option.

They do tell the truth when its just things the state want's to do it is state media like fox

MAGA
>MAGA
MAGA
>MAGA
MAGA
>MAGA
MAGA
>MAGA

CNN trying to flip trump supporters as usual

COPE

r-ready to die.........................

Attached: 1551311304519.jpg (1456x881, 694K)

>reporter: GUN CONTROL NOW NAZI BIGOT IF YOU DON'T AGREE YOU WANT DEAD KIDS
>the president of the united states: perhaps
>retarded cucks: TRUMP IS GOING TO BAN ALL GUNS!!!!!

Trump really has turned out to be a yuge faggot

Attached: F89EBB5D-0884-49CE-B15D-BF612F4F4D6D.jpg (681x315, 54K)

A smug leaf?

Attached: 01AD1920-71D7-4603-B5F2-42D920ABDDA4.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

Imagine dick-licking Zogald Blumphkoff lmao

Attached: lol.png (860x657, 503K)

this basically

"TAKE THE GUNS FIRST DUE PROCESS LATER"

He's going to look into it very strongly.

>Rural Retards: "Oh no! Next time I'm voting democrat!"
>This is what they actually believe will happen

woah, didn't see that coming

Attached: 69060.jpg (960x960, 89K)

Ban black people from owning them..
Problem solved.

seeps..you'er a jidif faggot

He never said that

Attached: 1556096738543.jpg (626x1024, 68K)

this fuckin kike nigger running his mouth about the deep state and lock her up and all this shit and all we have to show for it is a trillion dollar deficit

this joint is fucked

based
retard

I know right? He said that and then he did it. Remember? Remember when he said that and then he did it??? Remember you memeflag faggot?

/thread

ZION DON
I
O
N

D
O
N

Yeah, yeah, I know. Subvert fucking faggot that never offers an alternative.

then why dont you have sex?

epstein. epstein epstein epensteinen steinep? epstein? oi, mi sten,ep! epstein! EeeEptchschteinengutenlaggenhoffenheimer.

he already banned suppressors and bump stocks, what obama had been trying and failing to do for 8 years, and no one on either side cared lmao

american politics are an ultra meme

so he is on Epsteins list wonderful

>Its a "take one off comment he says where's he's just rambling & turn it into a headline" episode

I've seen this one before.

third party or wait but not suck kike dick while you wait that's gay

Attached: 1549583024623.jpg (4000x4000, 1.44M)

>banned suppressors
lol no he didn't

USMCA and gun control are the core pillars of the UN Agenda to consolidate America into the North American Union. Trump is a globalist, he's a con man. He's in charge of dismantling the American economy from the world through Tariffs, sanctions, aligned with the FED to transfer wealth to wallstreet by blowing and continuing this everything bubble and apart of running deficits to the point it blows up the dollar. We see the de-dollarization mechanisms like INSTEX with the EU and China and Russia trading in their currencies, stock piling gold. Trump is the reality TV President who is taking us through bankruptcy..we've been had.

Attached: anti 2a kike.jpg (473x1024, 71K)

You mean to tell me nothing ever comes of reacting to news headlines?

He only saif what's in the citation btw. JewNN put in 'guns' themselves.

It's a nothing burger.

>TRUMP SAYS WORDS

OMG MIGA ZIONDON HAVE SEX

I guess he never was on your side! He has his Israeli overlord to serve and worship, so why should he care about America?

This is amazing! I’m voting for Trump now!

>Throw your vote away on a third party goy

Yeah, nah.

MORE IMMIGRANTS LESS GUNS

Attached: 1552229344572.png (750x708, 405K)

what are you getting at you dumb nigger

United States has had about fuckin... 400 school shootings since 2009. Trump does have a point, but then again MUH GUN RIGHTS.

Government mandated mental health therapists(GFs) when?

Attached: Therapists.jpg (853x1280, 208K)

Can't believe how hard Jow Forums is getting Jewed! Must be an election coming up. Think ShareBlue.

Attached: Thomas The Train AT Auschwitz.jpg (962x514, 53K)

OH MY GOD THAT EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED ALL ALONG SLAY QUEEN THIS WHAT TRUMP WAS ELECTED FOR TAKE MY GUNS DADDY.

Attached: 1551415283115.jpg (695x813, 136K)

>Gentiles finally, FINALLY getting blown the FUCK out and by none other than their "great white hope".

I am literally going to picture your looks of utter hopelessness when I purge a fat load up my wife's shit pipe.

FUCK
WHITE
PEOPLE

Attached: heard you talking shit like I wouldn't hear.webm (720x404, 622K)

>vote for the zion don there is no other option goy

Attached: 1561421331640.gif (500x500, 1.81M)

Our Government and the western world under the financial control of the central banks doesn't give 2 shits about humanity, look at all the wars, sanctions, regime changes that result in 10's of millions of deaths and immigrants. This is about control, this is about disarming the public before the global economy tanks, we're heading towards NIRP/ZIRP with 14+trillion in negative yielding debt already globally. The elites know that their system is running to it's conclusion and that the reset and transfer of wealth that will eclipse 2008 is right around the corner.

Attached: 1554667725579-0.png (1627x1547, 2.14M)

Maybe this will be his next move, and you might as well call USA for USSR!

Attached: 1564071929152.png (1797x1782, 1.3M)

I asked you what the other option was, you told me to literally not vote, becuase that's what voting third party is.

>dumb peasants kek

Attached: a0d6a5d54f5dd80ceb08db3d7bef234f.jpg (650x366, 26K)

Or was it 300 shooting? Not entirely sure. In any case USA has a serious shooting problem that has gotta be acknowledged.

Attached: 1556580851052.jpg (500x628, 79K)

Why don't you show flag nigger?

Maybe it's time to realize voting is meaningless.

youtube.com/watch?v=xIraCchPDhk

DELETE

Attached: 1549708947141.png (920x900, 171K)

God Emperor just nails it every time

BASED BASED BASED

Attached: 1563155273941.jpg (421x656, 75K)

then what s the point of voting

Attached: 84c61afa5eaeb638094a6aa22b89a91f--the-election-mark-twain.jpg (580x574, 37K)

NO GUNS EVEN MORE IMMIGRANTS

>that flag
I'm not even surprised...

BASED REPLACEMENT BROWN PEOPLE!!!!!!!

Now you're getting it. The only reason you get to vote at all is to lend some credence to the system. You get the same shit whoever you vote for.

yea getting close to being just as jewed as the soviet union with the removal of first amendment rights pertaining to "gods" chosen

have kids

Honestly I know you're right, but I'm still going to vote for the better option, for example if we had all thrown our votes away and let Hillary win, we'd be at war with Russia right now.

Trump is a racist piece of shit

every day niggers be dying in the ghettos
hundreds of niggers

for the past 3 years hes been in office

yet all it takes is 1 white shooting and he now

sees the problem.

racist orange cheetoh man

Remember that this is /leftypol/ trying to push their bullshit in order to make Jow Forums Marxist

Silence, tractor.

Attached: 356456.jpg (599x725, 66K)

they should make army fags have sex with incels, for nat'l security kek

the other half is gun control, LEGAL immigration and israel

bro you're outdated, get with the times, here is the 2019 version

Attached: 1551845328580.png (500x628, 513K)

Attached: _20190804_160907.jpg (3686x3000, 1.48M)

>On August 5, 2019, Trump has declared that all gun purchases within the United States of America will require a gun license through executive order. This license will ensure the proper and appropriate regulation of all gun purchases within the nation. To obtain a license, one must demonstrate that they are not a threat to themselves or other citizens of the United States. Social media accounts, Internet activity, and text messages will be investigated in order to make this decision. White men will be given particular scrutiny. We thank you for your understanding as we create the regulated militia as described within the Bill of Rights.

If Hillary had won you'd have exactly the same as you have today.

That's not true, no matter how much you want people to believe it.

In the FIRST debate, she was talking about pointing missiles directly at Russia and fucking up their shit.