Why are Whites such a weak race?

Why are Whites such a weak race?

Attached: BE3DBCEA-62D3-4D7C-BA79-B85A183CA0AE.jpg (984x919, 97K)

have sex incel

obviously because whites are such good people they have been subverted by the inferior jew race

now in my opinion that would suggest somebody is the master race and its not the whites but hey im not the hitler expert

black people are just too dumb to know when to die

Excuse me but i have to report this message because it's offensive and promotes racism.

Have a good day

Noticed a lot of these demoralising threads have been made by American flags recently. Normally just your standard memeflag. Guessing a few spics are butthurt...

Black people kill each other before they can kill themselves

if you are even here still. what do you feel you are getting out of this?

You can’t be racist towards whites

Smart move

because they are all incels.

Niggers are too dumb to know despair.

the high suicide rate has a lot to do with the increased pressures of modern society, being all alone without a group identity (it's forbidden) and frequently with nu-male and minority friends of dubious quality, frequently verbally/physically attacked by minorities while being bombarded with the message that we're the aggressors, stress of knowing it'll only get worse as trend lines are followed, no positive "strong white male" role models in movies only cucks, fags, and evil-doers now, lack of attention from liberal white females as minority males devote 100% of their efforts to attracting, negative vibes/mean mugs from like 90% of the people they encounter each day- to include all minorities and about 60% of whites (correlates strongly with "Democrats"), hopeless feeling from knowing full well the deck is legally stacked against you, etc etc

LMAO
imagine your buthurt

Attached: you-are-just-living-on-1i0-p02_5y0_2n3xd-ax.jpg (1322x599, 173K)

nice victim fantasy you got there but japan still has the highest suicide rates, theyre not white and theyre very xenophobic

haha great response to shill posts.

They kill themselves because they are literal insect wage slaves.

probably has something to do with the jews in the water. jew level is too low. water needs more jews because jews have electrolytes and thats what water like out of the toilet craves.

this has nothing to do with Japan, cuck, and everything said is 100% the truth

Christianity was the doom of white men. Too bad Rome couldn't survive to the 21st century. Apollo would have served us well.

Attached: 1558058000132.jpg (1600x900, 252K)

Christianity was fine until baby boomers hijacked it

Have sex you fucking incel.