Connor Betts was already dead

(((They))) done goofed on this one. Using someone that was already dead as their patsy!

legacy.com/amp/obituaries/hartfordcourant/169819779

archive.is/osFM7

Attached: wtf1.jpg (2008x1039, 461K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.legacy.com/guestbooks/hartfordcourant/guestbook.aspx?n=connor-d-betts&pid=169819779
facebook
archive.fo/9K9qa
nypost.com/2019/08/04/el-paso-walmart-shooting-suspect-patrick-crusius-charged-with-capital-murder/
nypost.com/2019/08/04/prosecutors-will-seek-death-penalty-for-domestic-terrorist-el-paso-shooter-patrick-crusius/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

have sex incel

switch tactics, user.
they are onto this one.

bump

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

WHAT THE FUCK

Also they changed the shooter in El Paso

Attached: Mossad.jpg (2311x1098, 339K)

Attached: Mm8vJ66uSUaGbXNeq6Uv_FB.0.1534626845.jpg (1200x800, 79K)

>Things that make you go

Attached: hmmm.jpg (1024x768, 218K)

Oh I'm getting sleepy, aren't you? I think it is time for a warm glass of milk and then go to bed.

Holy shit there is even guest book signatures from 2014. Absolutely bizarre.

m.legacy.com/guestbooks/hartfordcourant/guestbook.aspx?n=connor-d-betts&pid=169819779

Different guy, glowworm.

>MOSSAD
Russian jews in Tel-Aviv or Russian jews in Moscow?

The obit guy is not the same Connor Betts that committed the shooting. They just have the same name and look kind of similar. I worked with the shooter at a Marathon in Bellbrook/Centerville in 2016.

Pic Related is from his mother's FB, in 2018. Go ahead and call me mossad or a glownigger, though.

Attached: 29258223_1670882062979001_1215987378851865091_n.jpg (720x960, 65K)

Attached: 17951706_1357342867666257_5715742727417047929_n.jpg (960x720, 71K)

Sloppy job mossad

certainly looks like him

Attached: pp,550x550.u5.jpg (550x550, 35K)

kinda weird tho isn't it?

look at the head size moron

This might be the worst LARP I've seen in a while.

stay sloppy cutdick brain damaged slave

Attached: FBI stooge - James A. Fields.png (1386x1330, 1.61M)

bump

Next, we are going to find out he is gay

bump.

Did you Know? Multiple people can have the same name, birthplace, even looks? With seven BILLION humans in the world the probability this happens plays out several times! Now you know!

Yes, it is a weird coincidence. Especially since the obit guy's sister is also named Megan.

You can call me a larper all you want, but that doesn't change the facts.

I think he had a girlfriend when I worked with him, but I don't really know.

Did you know, that black flags can happen? With Jews everywhere in the world this probability plays out several times! Now you know!

White Sups don't fucking wear Transitions Lenses. Fucking kidding me?

YOU DON'T BELONG HERE, GO KILL YOURSELF

The only ones who benefit from these shootings are pro immigrant groups aswell as pro gun control groups. There are no benefits for identitarian european americans, that don´t want their country to become non european, by these actions.

So i am always very curious about these cases. Especially when the two cases are so close to eachother. And right before/during an election.

Odd even the dead guy has a sister with the very same name

crows feet too young.
skin is plastic.
boyo is not real boyo.
>source
i build these fucking things

Attached: Capture.png (727x392, 483K)

sloppy bump

Those are different people lol
Like just look at the cheeks and nose

Why do you post this in every single fucking thread. You made this same post 6 hours ago... just sitting here posting the same shit over and over.. SHILL

how real on a scale of 1%-100%??
>obviously.png

What is your Mom's number?

Attached: 433434343.jpg (564x846, 86K)

>crows feet too young.
Unironically because of his teeth positioning.

Same sister name? Lmao

Attached: DD458DCC-604B-433E-B72F-CD89A0217C36.png (645x935, 507K)

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif (480x264, 3.24M)

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Nigga, I been here since cock mongler and frosted butts. I am Jow Forums.

This is the first time I posted this image, brah. I'm just trying to correct this obit motherfucker that doesn't know how to recognize faces because I knew the actual shooter in person.

Connor was a meth head. Premature aging.

interesting

is this guy from Dayton Ohio though? Need to figure the geography.

Is that the sister he killed?

yes goyim people can look alike and have the same name and the same sister, there are over 7 billion goyim on this planet

The fuck?

Yeah, Megan. Mother is Moira, father is Steve.

Ok I'm paranoid now.
So what if the Patrick Crusius from the right is just using the name of Patrick Crusius but isn't him?
I mean what the fuck is going on?

Lol what are you a fed? This doesnt prove anything, post his moms fb or fuck off

He’s from Connecticut

Attached: 5B57C80A-9916-4209-A1EF-AD0D48D6695A.png (750x1334, 1.25M)

facebook com/divachick1
Nigger.

I think I ate too much. Do you all ever feel tired after eating a huge plate of spaghetti?

Attached: so sleepy.jpg (1280x720, 601K)

cant be rea, need that link. its very fucking obvious if thats really been done. any normie would see that and be like
>wtf.jpgl

uncanny resemblance.
eyes, nose, mouth, chin.
FB pages link to a different mother

Attached: connor.jpg (509x301, 50K)

Connecticut.

What is going on in this pic?
What is he eating?
Why the bunny ears?
Is this passover or something? Everyone is wearing nice clothes.
Where is this, we high in a building that can see the sea.

Attached: 1564960973613Highlight.jpg (960x720, 139K)

Yeah, they look a lot alike. My guy has a longer head, and his ears line up with the bottom of his nose, while obit guy's ears line up with mouth.

look you want to get the jews right? if they are committing all these false flags then just prove one! that's all you have to do, if they're so sloppy it should be hell easy.

>meth head

BUMP

If I recall it was an easter thing. I think it was in Colombus. I'm not sure.

Looks like an Easter Sunday brunch.

Pic related is a simple google search and image results.
Which dude is Patrick for fucks sake?

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-185441_Chrome.jpg (1079x1255, 578K)

bump and archive.fo/9K9qa

That first pic looks like a fusion between Justin Timberlake, Emeinem and Mark Zuckerberg.

>look you want to get the jews right? if they are committing all these false flags then just prove one! that's all you have to do, if they're so sloppy it should be hell easy.
Remember the sandy hook one. The kikes are fuming so much about that that they try to make it akin to denial of the holochaust. The problem with the story are several things, including that one of the parents to one of the children who just died, is laughing and smiling 10 seconds before he goes on camera, which he then just before changes his facial expression completely into a teary state, because his child just died. Why is he smiling and laughing just prior to that though.

There are zero benefits for european americans who want USA to remain majority european, for any of these attacks. Why are there 2 just before an election in rapid succession.

It´s obvious to me that they want to disarm european americans in particular, and they use any excuse possible. They don´t give a shit about disarming niggers who commit 50% of the murders in USA, nor any of the other highly criminal and murderous groups in the USA. Notice the entire narrative is about taking guns away from european americans. Because they realize when european americans who have been betrayed by their politicians, and all these different ethnic groups ganging up on them in their own country. They are not going to be happy. But that´s very understandable of a reaction. So they despeperately want them disarmed, and if they manage to do so, they will really start shitting on them like never before. These fucking frauds think it is some kind of beautiful struggle to destroy european americans in their own country. But it´s not these people are villians and it doesn´t matter what they pretend in their own stupid opportunistic heads.

All of them, but keep posting this shit, works better than gore if you can convince them everyone that comes here is fucking retarded

>well fuck me

Attached: wellfuckme.jpg (1901x928, 323K)

Sister that he is survived by in the obituary is the same sister found dead in her car.

So the dude changed how wide his face is and how long his nose is?
Or are these pictures 10 years apart?
Tell me oh wise one how do they look the same to you? Do you have autism or something?
3 different dudes. I could see 2 of them being the same guy (glasses and no glasses) but the "official" picture is just to different from the other 2.

Schizo. Someone clean this shit up already

Fucking hell mate

I will get mossad'd for this
nypost.com/2019/08/04/el-paso-walmart-shooting-suspect-patrick-crusius-charged-with-capital-murder/
nypost.com/2019/08/04/prosecutors-will-seek-death-penalty-for-domestic-terrorist-el-paso-shooter-patrick-crusius/

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-05 02-08-55.png (611x497, 125K)

>different guys
>same sibling name
>same town

LOL

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-05 02-10-20.png (667x638, 202K)

And both have sisters named Megan.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-05 02-10-46.png (662x648, 262K)

>same town

Attached: 1528992090925.jpg (354x259, 36K)

>So the dude changed how wide his face is and how long his nose is?
these are all a photo of the same man with different lenses

Attached: allsmall.jpg (1628x532, 293K)

Also notice something about most of these 'mass shooters' First off they always call them mass shooters. Secondly, they are not even european american a lot of them. Thirdly, almost all of the previous ones have been on an SSRI or psychiatric drug of some sort. Which has known rare side effect of psychotic episodes. Fourthly. In a lot of these cases. Fbi knew but it happened anyways. So a lot of these few events to begin with. Are clearly being allowed to happen. And also. If you don´t think these bastards who want to take guns away from european americans. If you don´t think they can find a few combat veterans in some special unit. And give them 10 million dollars to go shoot a bunch of civilians and dissapear and leave a fucking patsy. You really are too naive.
If european americans really were just fucking lunatics likely to gun you down, there wouldn´t be any nigger or whatever left in USA. haha. Look how few these cases are, and it´s always some weirdo kid or guy.

What the fuck does this look like to you huh? This is the resume of a professional mercenary! The only people who go to this much trouble are professionals, not luggage thieves and not punks!

Attached: john mcclaine.jpg (1195x796, 652K)

fockin chekum. yea there are definitely two different guys

Seriously wtf for the 4th time.
The dude in your first picture is also balding. The second picture has a different hair style so it's hard to tell but holly fuck this doesn't look like the same person at all.

chekkk
>but
this isnt a lens issue

gib milkies momma

I bet that chubby bitch eats cum

And it's obviously the same man.
Except for the last picture in which he looks like a caricature of a man.
I get that light and lens makes a huge difference and that's why I can see the similarities between 2 pictures of Crusius, the most recent one is just super weird and I see no similarities.
I hope it's not some weird way how people's eyes work and we will be arguing about it forever (the fucking dress picture v. 2)

Check the ears. Also see his jaw slant. The guy put on weight. With the dead eyes in the mugshot he must be on SSRIs.

Nah, she eats lead.

And be from the same city? I mean it's possible but highly unlikely.

>inb4 glownig
Went to high school with connor. Sludge Metalhead and devout (almost militant) lefty commie. Was in marching band, not track. Media cant even decide if his sister was 21 or 22. Was at the dudes grad party, cant even get a manifesto to know why my friend did this. Violence isnt the answer, let your rebellion be to raise red pilled white kids that rule the west

There are many people with the same first and last name dummy.

They're not from the same city. The obit guy was from Connecticut.

here is where you fail. you point out problems with the story instead of evidence pointing to a hoax. why a guy laughed after a child had just died? ever been to a funeral, there are always light moments, sometimes in the eulogy and sometimes after during reception, it's just a coping mechanism. Find some real proof as opposed to anomalies you can't understand.
As for gun control, why is your new world order having such a tough time passing gun legislation if they're so powerful?

Can confirm.

Guys are aging fast as fuck these days. Have new grad coworkers who are a decade younger than me that already look beat. Keep taking selfies, faggots.

My bad. In this case it's still very weird but not unlikely.

But violence is the answer unfortunately, most of the time.

I agree that it's weird. If I didn't know the guy I would have thought the same. I don't blame OP for thinking they're linked, I'm just telling him he's wrong.