Why do canadian opiinions get trashed so hard recently? America is a rotting corpse of a nation, the uk is cucked...

Why do canadian opiinions get trashed so hard recently? America is a rotting corpse of a nation, the uk is cucked, with people marrying dogs and cant even get out of the eu.
Russia is impoverished with heroin, South America is a bush for human sacrifice and funding wars with cocaine. Africa has been raped by everything thing that lives and breathes. Alaska whored out their oil, Germany whored out their people. First world countries that uesed to be held in esteem like Sweden, Finland and Norway are turning into shit holes, no one cares about the middle east except people that hate jews. everyone disregards leafs though. Whats it all for? Every country on earth sucks ass hole right now.

Attached: 1564866170893.jpg (650x399, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZAYpCTSxeov
militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2019/05/06/this-week-in-congress-the-va-budget-and-the-border-wall/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shut ass, mr. virginia.

HA LIBERALS MAKING FUN OF DEFORMED PEOPLE! IT'S OK BECAUSE SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE WHITE!

Those were the times

Hello Prapaganda Pavel, is gud to see you work so hard for jewish shekel.

Attached: The_Kremlin_Will_Not_Divide_Us_-_TKWNDU.jpg (1500x1000, 105K)

Thanks for calling me a jew, but how is the US better than canada? You have
>a migrant problem
>unstableeconomy
>wars
>semen dues 4 joos
>food crisis
>homeless problem
>veteran affairs is garbage
Im gonna go until iI need to bust out my tweezers again and call fido but you have a shitty country too it doesn;t make sense.

I like canada too but we still have Trudeau so it's too soon to be saying these things yet. We will have our moment soon brother- we just need to be patient for the upcoming civil war.

Attached: 1564946287365m.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

Plus every libtard down south talks about moving up north after every small disaster. We should also build a wall to keep them out- just like southpark predicted

I dont want a war with america. I dont want Canada to be communist either.

Because you idiots take the bait

>I dont want Canada to be communist either.
Canada would fall apart if it tried to be communist. Literally the only thing currently keeping it afloat is the "its not that bad" mentality of center left cucks. If we went full blown commie and took all of their earnings to support the collective, the supposed moderate left that this country is built on would violently shift right. Shit, even the local middle eastern immigrants in my town are starting to complain about having to support deadbeat indians on their reserves.

Actually we don't think about you at all; there's really nothing you can do in Canada that you can't do in Wisconsin for cheaper and with less draft dodging faggots

It seems like they wanna join the horde and be full blown regime. Not start a DPRC party but like
>"hey fuck our shit for security"
>orrr ok

Draft dodging was just a high IQ filter. Imagine thinking dying in some jungle shithole on behalf of ZOG is 'patriotic'

Sure, but Canada and Sweden are still tied for the most extreme cuckery on the entire globe by a long shot. I think you get it slightly worse because your PM is such a showboating retard.

October federal elections can't come soon enough.

Attached: 113trudeau.jpg (854x570, 30K)

they dont do anything we always vote whoever we like the most and only the wanna be french rejects get the real vote anyhow.

Too many subhuman chinks

Attached: 1558475385113.png (884x728, 128K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pZAYpCTSxeov

Attached: canada.jpg (510x448, 39K)

Attached: 1560457200452.png (990x756, 226K)

Attached: download (7).png (224x225, 9K)

>Thanks for calling me a jew
Normally you guys cry out in pain as you strike us.
>a migrant problem
Migrants have been coming to American for centuries. It was never a problem until Trump Sewer, Inc tried to mismanage it.
>unstableeconomy
Once again, Trump furloughed millions of federal employees, gave obscene tax breaks to Wall Street at the expense of Main Street, sabotaged monetary policy by threatening the Fed chair, torpedoed manufacturing and agriculture with his global trade wars, ran up $4 trillion in national debt, deregulated Wall Street and not we have $17 Trillion in derivative liabilities and other risky credit default swap debt, gutted the agencies that protect Americans from the 1% financial savagery and promoted the most insane conspiracy theories of the new millennium
>wars
Trump's war on Americans? Check!
>semen dues 4 joos
Your goatse is noted
>food crisis
There is no food crisis in the US
>homeless problem
They are only the people who served in the military, spilling their blood for oil corporations. Trump only does Russian real estate, he does not care and he is not one of us.
>veteran affairs is garbage
Then why did Trump rob its budget?
militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2019/05/06/this-week-in-congress-the-va-budget-and-the-border-wall/

Attached: 1559183533089.png (911x675, 954K)

Attached: 1559867713218.png (900x900, 241K)

At least you dog fuckers have toilets

We also have literally everything you just said