We need a king

People are too retarded for democracy.

Besides if the king fucks up, in history the population ousts him anyway. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1563184228527.png (352x335, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cDNdbMf3
youtube.com/watch?v=LTqmIFEx72E
youtube.com/watch?v=VbFtMXytMj8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you, Cletus.

Direct idiot-proof jew-proof democracy right now

Better to have a system where the first solution to something going seriously wrong isn't a fucking war.

Democracy is viable when it is the public's representatives to interface with the monarch.

Fuck off Brazil kike I've seen you jewing threads all the time. Kill yourself.

But defenestration works too.

That sounds extremely cowardly.

Checked but still kill yourself. We need a final solution.

>he thinks America elects their leaders

Attached: 1341626492192.jpg (469x400, 37K)

I'm aware of the illusion. Just call it for what it is.

Make kings great again.

Having every layman vote on affairs of state is retarded. The same ppl we say arent responsible enough to drink, we say theyre responsible enough to vote for political leaders. Its absurd. No politican today can compete with a kings education. Bring back the the monarchy.

Attached: 9064AA64-32D4-428E-B5E1-ED2A9FC5B756.jpg (828x1221, 1.03M)

Correction: A Chairman.

Attached: 1544791174498.jpg (1536x2048, 1.88M)

Yeah, I'm always snitching the tribe, but I'm the kike. Ok, redneck, it makes a lot if sense.

Layman dont have the time or wherewithal to deal with state affairs. We're forced to in a democracy, it's a bull shit three ring circus sideshow of distraction.

We have more important things to do like live life. It's awful.

you don't need a king, you need a kang.

Attached: 1555507760499.png (397x402, 357K)

>redneck
Ok shithole denizen kike. Go behead someone.

I wouldn't say a king. I would say right now a dictator would be what we need.

That's what a king is.

pastebin.com/cDNdbMf3

Attached: 1536608422287.png (810x692, 242K)

>implying he is not about to reveal himself

Attached: 8937367315643126431283216289.jpg (1560x2019, 592K)

>if the king fucks up, in history the population ousts him anyway.

GULAG for you, bitch. Your family, too.

Any other whiners? No? I thought not.

Attached: stalin-laughing.jpg (238x256, 14K)

>dude just keep having wars to overthrow the leader lol
very good idea that will improve your country

So smart user. Plato already recognized this 11000 years ago.

Attached: 1551162502526.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

I agree except his title should be Augustus, not King.

Attached: 1563192455781.jpg (548x720, 54K)

To an extent. But king implies some sort of monarchy in which the next leader is pre-determined through blood. I understand there have been ancient peoples who essentially elect kings, but from a modern point of view that's not how it's interpreted.

>mfw

Attached: charlesdrincc.png (803x688, 397K)

>Plato already recognized this 11000 years ago.

The only alternatives I can think of:

1) PLC-model: State is weak as fuck and waiting to get torn apart by external influence -- Libertarian

2) Roman model: Whoever has the most power has the most legitimacy, invites infinite civil war.

Man’s law descends from Natural Law which descends from Divine Law. In each law, there is meant to be a hierarchy with someone at the top to create order and stability. Democracy undermines that principle and encourages chaotic mob behavior. A king or dictator is necessitated by the nature of man.

Attached: 75ADDFF4-9229-42B1-8B40-41E7E78CF73E.png (631x713, 384K)

The Roman model makes the most sense. But unfortunately, like you said, it's ripe for civil war. They made it work for awhile though and at the end of the day I don't generally think it was their system if government that led to their collapse.

If it wasn't civil war it was palace coups, both of which indubitably killed many leaders that might have saved Rome before their work was done.

I completely agree

A king so he can get his retarded son on the throne?
We need enlighted dictators.

>burger
>lives in a republic
>claims it's democracy
Are you retarded. this is why you have the electoral college. Jfc ffs learn something you faggot. The US has the best system in the world and it was made by the founding fathers who were god damn genius. I'm a Canadian so it took me a while to realize this but how a home grown burger doesn't understand they literally have the best system in the world is mind blowing

>He didnt read Dune

I mean, but isn't that just considered feudal? I mean, look at feudal japan, feudal europe, etc. Just lords fighting for their superiority.

Which one? Rome? No.

You have no idea of the scale and frequency of Roman civil wars if you think feudalism had anything like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=LTqmIFEx72E
youtube.com/watch?v=VbFtMXytMj8

Holy fug, leaves are truly shit. I thought it was a meme until this post.

The entire democrap party is running on the platform of defeating trump rather than what they can do for the people, and all third parties have no chance. This has to stop.

Attached: f30e53_6769675.png (1300x1300, 120K)

Oh, you're speaking of later Rome. I was thinking early imperial.

Amazingly based.

when i am dictator i will clean this shit up.... blood will flow, screams of the enemy will shake the earth, itself, and great peace and prosperity will come....

I just used those examples. It really didn't change in any fundamental way since the Second Triumvirate except getting more and more frequent and devastating.

His title should be princeps you pleb

Dominus

I dont think the founding fathers ever envisioned the country to be ethnically diverse. Imagine that, the founding fathers couldn't even fathom a situation where whites would allow nonwhites into governance.