Are mass/school shooters the new serial killers?

are mass/school shooters the new serial killers?

Attached: l_1457.jpg (800x600, 42K)

>literally Antifa cells being controlled by CIA front Fusion GPS at the behest of Soros
so that would be a no

I like how the only fit one there is rocking a bulge.

mkultra though

Most mass shooters are black. Most serial killers are black.

Looks comfy desu

By definition no.
By cultural obsession? yes.

New? Columbine was more than 20 years ago. The new thing is political terrorism

Columbine wasn't political? That was a big part of the narrative that continues to this day. It comes much earlier than that, since the Luciferians who want to remake the world need to prey on the people who want "progress" and "change." This therefore necessitates attacking whatever is traditional or that might have been around the block enough to not be tricked so easily.

#TrumpsTerrorists

Most niggers are black.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

are Chicago and Baltimore the new shooting galleries?

I hope so.

That started in the 80s, its pretty well established that when serial killing was made difficult on account of the FBI, spree shooting became the new thing.

Attached: thisisgood.jpg (640x480, 70K)

There's two other "fit" ones dumbass. the one holding the cereal container and the other one lying on the bed.

Most successful serial killers are white.

this

It is a shame that technology and improved investigation techniques have basically eliminated serial killers, I wish we had a good Ed Kemper or Ted Bundy running around and getting caught every now and then. Besides, even if there are still some serial killers all the good fucked up ones are gone because of DNA evidence. Maybe you could go around popping people in the back of the head with pistols and then bury the bodies, but that is about it.

Is this some gay frat (redundant, I know) shit?

Factually based

Attached: mass shootings by race.png (482x446, 213K)

Big black cock

If it was still easy to be a serial killer a lot of the mass shooters of today would be doing it. Probably even some of the right wing terrorists.

actually, no. in the US there's a nigger on death row, they're thinking he killed at least 100. He likely doesn't even remember them all.

No. Serial killers have a murder fetish, killing is what get's their rocks off. Mass shooters are otherwise normal people who are raging against society.

No, they're just extending their joints.