This isn't a normal happening. This is a dark and foreboding turning point. Do you feel it?

This isn't a normal happening. This is a dark and foreboding turning point. Do you feel it?

Attached: mr-bungle-main-2(2).jpg (685x365, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cpAgFsG9CA
youtube.com/watch?v=7A7QnMsmB8I
imdb.com/title/tt7349950/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1560068323603.jpg (400x300, 27K)

I did feel a disturbance in the force last night and then turned on the news. Couldn't say I'm surprised. Not even really surprised at the backlash frankly it's to be expected at this point.

The retarded American public horde of normies at it again.

Do not worry brother, death is not the end of it. What's worse is to live as a slave to the Jews who literally abduct, rape and murder your children carte blanche.

I can't live in a world like that. I refuse to live in a world like that. We will fight back brother, we must persevere right now though. Just remember, all of this and much more has happened to our Eastern European brothers under the Soviets and they survived.

youtube.com/watch?v=8cpAgFsG9CA

Take your meds, wait a half hour, then remake this thread

Why people are so surprised at white men getting angry after being shit on amd dehumanized by what was supposed to be their OWN COUNTRY AND PEOPLE is beyond me.

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=7A7QnMsmB8I

nah...same shit different day...25 night every day in chicago and baltimore

Part and parcel of modern world

I'm a Jewish liberal who was a "Bernie Bro" who turned to Trump for a real alternative to main stream politicians.

I hate the "browning" of the US. Even the most evil Ashkenazi Jew should know that shit-skins have always tried to kill us, and thats why we made our strong hold in the white lands.

I don't understand this Marxist hell they are creating.

I am now scare to speak my mind on here. Scare to post under an anonymous name on a crappy image board because some Communist Stasi official put me on a list that will at some point be used to destroy me and my family.

Yes, these are dark times indeed.

Attached: 1562971603701.jpg (960x576, 154K)

Lel the things dying in BaltiMOAR and DarkieCity aren't the same as humans. They were born outside of even a pretext of love, raised by tired, dumb, broken ppl and taught alongside normal students who make them feel like retards bc they ARE.

No one and I mean no one loses sleep over jig gang deaths, not even their mothers (except sadness over one less welfare dependent payment)

You mean the Native's country.

important movie

Attached: 5180V1DhVHL._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (325x499, 27K)

It’s time, patriots need to answer the threat from the left, a great victory requires a great sacrifice.

Oh, fuck yeah OP, I feel that shit. I have this terrible premonition that we've stepped over some kind of threshold, and now that we're here our eyes just haven't adjusted to the new light level yet. And when they do, we ain't gonna like the contents of this new room we're in.

Nope, they were conquered by a superior people both technologically & immunological. They're terrible people, basically American gypsies. Fuck Indians

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

I used to feel like that but then I realized if it were the case I dug my grave a long time ago.

>Do you feel it?
No - I'm not delusional. You have no actual knowledge of future events or you'd say so, you just have fantasies of control.

Attached: gonna die.png (400x225, 112K)

And now you are being conquered by the Jew.
Might makes right, isn't that so?

You will be in good company.

>he thinks the 4th Reich is coming

lol i can’t wait to watch you faggots get eternally btfo

why do you niggas pick the losing team 4 times in a row lmao please don’t bet

Attached: 1560406198472.png (720x720, 763K)

NUMBAS AND WE GIT HABI NIGS

NO NUMBAS OP EN FEGGET

Attached: 1564107083949.jpg (1080x1920, 195K)

soz ope u have gehi

Attached: so long gay bowser.jpg (630x630, 71K)

It's all going down august 11.

It accelerates.

Attached: 123947.gif (500x281, 2.79M)

stfu LARPing faggot

rollin for the end of the world
nothing less

I do in the sense how badly 2 mass shootings in 2 days will be interpreted, and the misguided reaction society will undoubtedly have to it.

What happened this weekend in El Paso and Dayton is a dark fucking warning. The warning is that the progressive path has mortal consequences and now is the time to turn away from it.

The message is how many there are like those who committed these acts, and how angry they are. And guess what? When society's response is to further limit their options, they're just going to get angrier.

Then they start acting in concert. Pic fucking related as hell.

Attached: 1542050499554.jpg (719x720, 87K)

>Be mad
>Shoot a bunch of people at Walmart
I'm just surprised at the chimp outs

The clown world meme is real. What people don't realize is that the clown is Pennywise and will soon shed his funny persona to reveal his hideous true and evil form.
It's all fun and games... until it's not.
Teeth bared, claws out, bloody eyes glowing in the darkness, the time is coming. Be prepared to fight. But also be prepared to lose. To lose it all. This is a fire that can only be fought with fire.
Fire your guns all you want. Your bullets mean nothing. They hold no tangible force.
Only through sheer will can we endure. Rage.

have sex incel

Digits confirm tomorrow is BIGLY

Memeflagging kikery doesn't detract from the impending detonation of the world as we know it.

Also, I have 4 sons. Neck yourself, nigger.

imdb.com/title/tt7349950/

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Not really. I'm surprised you guys are so frantic, I've been busy and all I see is metathreads and whatever...

didn't Dylan Rooff (two f's?) have a white nationalist manifesto. Wow, nothing happened.

sex is for animals. men procreate. gas yourself.

have sex incel

have sex incel

It's getting cold, isn't it?

Attached: 1465456254234.jpg (680x510, 23K)

meh chch felt more "epic" and like more of a turning point imo.

Bot c o n f i r m e d.

W0t iz nien pLu5 sextween?

yes - this is the beginning of a perpetual happening

Attached: Skrewdriver - Invasion - EP (2).jpg (2139x2089, 1.43M)

You’re a good man

Yes, but this meme of white men being ‘terrorists’ has been concocted and is being pushed very hard now. They are isolating and disparaging white people specifically now... you only do this when you have a plan in place to ‘deal with’ the problem you’ve invented and pushed.

gonna be hell to pay honey

>dark and foreboding

Attached: Grumpfisms 8.png (666x666, 422K)

THIS BOARD HAS BECOME R_THEDONALD

Attached: hmmmmmm.png (942x451, 37K)

it does feel like endgame against white men at this point.

I don't identify this particular point as any more foreboding. It's been a long and slow downward spiral. The whole journey is dark. This one adds one more shade.

I can't imagine a person's brain really associating a white kid killing mexicans with the same terrorism as a muslim killing christian whites.

Yes, but we are actually trying to fight back.

I felt this way all weekend.

Each passing week it gets harder and harder to go into work on Monday to wageslave and pretend like we arent in a rotting corpse of a society with literally no future.

i felt it. we all did. things are about to get strict, so strict i can't say how it felt to hear that the shooting was in my home town. this is about to accelerate, isn't it?

your id and digits had so much promise, but youre a faggot. so you should fuck user since you want him to have sex so bad. so bend over and anty up.

Bro, "ante," bro.

yes

Christchurch is likely the biggest habbening of the year.

Don’t have any hope anymore, our species failed utterly in choosing the right leaders. We fucked up, we didn’t choose Hitler, or Mosley, etc.
Now we all must suffer for the next few centuries.

You saw it here first folks.

That too

I thought they were coming for the guns, but they're coming for the chans first
makes sense if you think about it
finally tame the wild west internet once and for all in the lead up to the election, then they'll be nowhere left to even shit talk the globohomo

since like 2014 yeah

Attached: beautifuldayinclownworld.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

>This isn't a normal bad thing
>This is very bad bad thing
>Forget about all the other times we've said current bad thing is a special bad thing

Yawn

i spell it with a "y" to be flamboyant.

shut up faggot

Attached: 762x39.jpg (222x227, 10K)

checked.

Attached: 1aaa11.png (1422x1170, 3.76M)

This is nothing. If your eyes are on America, you've been successfully distracted. Watch the next 7 days to see some real shit.

Nah, we’re fine

LARPing faggot shut the fuck up

>VPNflaggot
Who's really larping here? Stay mad, flyover.

Post khazar milkers.